- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

and now back to the show...

"Lick my feet" she said flexing her toes. She had her toenails painted red to accent her hair I guess. Just her big toe was taller than me. Her foot came down on me suddenly and her toes trapped my head between them. Uugh...the smell. "I said lick them you tiny shit!" she yelled. I painfully nodded. She released me from her toes and I began licking her sole. A minute or two of this and she put her foot on the carpet. "Now in-between them" she said. My mouth was full of her salty sweat. I'd rather die now than to go on with this degradation. Just then we both heard the door open. "Wouldn't you know it I was halfway to school and forgot my lunch...what the fuck....WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO!?" Clarissa screamed seeing the two of us. Clarissa dove for the carpet and grabbed me. "Clarissa I can explain. I did it because he will hurt you in the long run honey" her mother said standing up. She put her hand on Clarissa's shoulder.

 

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" Clarissa screamed pulling away. Clarissa bolted for the door. "Don't you run away from me young lady! You come right back here with him!" her mother yelled. Clarissa picked up an orange sitting in a nearby bowl and held it in her hand. "Don't you dare" her mother hissed. The orange glowed as Clarissa threw it. With a second the fruit grew to the size of a beach ball and hit her mother in the face making her fall. Holy shit! She clocked her mom with giant fruit! Clarissa ran out of the house and down the street. She held me close to her chest. I felt her heart beating rapidly and heard her breathing. I looked up at her face and saw tears running from her eyes. That run must have been like an eternity for her. She didn't stop until we got to my hotel. She opened the door with my spare keycard I hid under a potted plant in the hallway. I did that just in case I had to ditch my clothes if the police spotted me again.

 

She put me on the bed and she sat down. She said nothing as she stared out of the window. "Clarissa, say something so I know you're okay" I said. She turned to me and grabbed me. "I'M SO SORRY!" she cried hugging me. "Clarissa it's not your fault. Don't cry" I said stroking her cheek. "It is my fault! I knew what mom was doing but I never tried to stop her!" she yelled.  "I overheard her say something about punishing you and you screamed about a box?" I asked. She sat me back down on the bed and sighed. "Yes, when I disobey her and she gets angry enough she shrinks me and puts me in an old shoebox. She tells the school I'm sick but when it's in the summer..." she said shivering from an unpleasant memory. "Fuck me that's cruel! Wait...so this shrinking effect isn't permanent?" I asked. "No it isn't" she replied. "That's great! You can fix me!" I said happily. She looked at me with a pained expression. "Well, yes and no" she said. "What do you mean?" I asked.

 

"She stole your energy and that made you shrink. To fix you, you'd need that energy back" she said. "So shrink something and use that" I said. "It doesn't work that way. Energy is unique. You shrink something like an apple then you need energy from an apple to restore its size. In your case another human. For me to fix you I'd have to shrink someone and give you their energy. I don't think you'd want me to do that" she said. "No I wouldn't. So I'm fucked unless you shrink someone?" I asked. "No necessarily. Mom could do it. She’s the one who shrank you" she said. "The same bitch who wanted to eat me? Fucking perfect" I said. We were both quiet for a few minutes taking in the situation.

 

"So how does this energy thing work?" I asked. "I didn't know what it was at first but as I got older I studied my powers. Everything in the universe has energy in it. Somehow people like me and mom and can take or give this energy. When I take it, the size of atoms shrink along with the mass. It's the reverse when I give it" she said. "Like the Orange?" I asked. "Pfft...yeah like that. I shrank an orange the other day to take to school for a snack. I just happened to still have its energy in me" she said chuckling. Good, I like it when she laughs. She's so much prettier when she laughs. "When did you find out you had those powers?" I asked. "When I was 4. I don't really remember it too much but they first came out when I was 4. I accidentally used them on my dad. Mom says that dad was going on a trip and I shrank dad to keep him here. Mom found my dad screaming at me calling me a monster. Mom...mom didn't like that too much. She still doesn't tell me what she did but I never saw dad again" she said frowning. Damn, that explains a few things about her mom hating men so much.

 

"So there are others who have this power?" I asked. "Yeah, my grandma had this power too. It seems many women of the McKenneth line had this power. Mom jokes that we are descendants of sprites or fae. Who knows right?" she said. "So McKenneth is you mom’s maiden name?" I asked. "Yep, she changed it back after...well you know" she said. I gestured her down to me. "Something wrong Nathan?" she asked her face inches from me. I kissed her on her lips. "You're not a monster" I said. "How do you know that? I'm a freak!" she said tears creeping down her cheeks. "You know how I know? A monster doesn't risk her life for others. Being different doesn't make you a freak or monster. Besides, I don't fall in love with monsters" I told her. "Oh Nathan!" she said hugging me. We looked at each other and began kissing. She stopped when she felt something poking her cheek.

 

"Oh!" she said seeing my dick at attention. She blushed and turned away. "It's alright" I said tapping her cheek. Clarissa sat up and began taking off her clothes. She blushed and covered her breasts. They're not very big...sorry" she said. "I'm two inches tall Clarissa. They're plenty big" I said chuckling. She giggled and uncovered herself. She lay on the bed. I walked past her giant foot and past the red bush between her legs. I climbed onto her chest and made my way to her face. She gently picked me up and placed me on her lips. They parted and I felt my cock slip inside her mouth. She gently sucked it. This blowjob was totally different from what her mother did. Her mother was full of spite and lust but Clarissa it was pure love. The kind of love that touches one's soul.

 

Her giant finger stroked my back. I felt that massive digit rubbing my ass. I found myself fucking her lips. She was breathing out of her nose. Rhythmic pulses of breath ruffled my hair and were speeding up. She was enjoying sucking my tiny dick as much as I was. I fucked her lips faster and faster until I felt her tongue graze my cock. "Oh shit!" I yelled cumming. Spurt after spurt shot into that cavernous mouth. I just lay there basking in the best oral sex of my life. She put me on her chest. Her eyes were closed as she savored my taste. I wanted her to feel good now. She watched nervously as I made my way to her pussy. She blushed beet red seeing me look at it. "Don't be embarrassed" I said. "I'm not if it’s you looking" she smiled.

 

She was startled when I licked and rubbed her pussy lips. She was soaking wet. She was horny as fuck sucking me off. It didn't take long for her to be soaking the sheets. I inserted my cock into that pussy the size of a garage door and just fucked. I was surprised she even felt me. Guess when you're that horny your sensitivity shoots way up. Seeing how I came already, I lasted a bit longer this time. We fucked for 10 minutes this way. Clarissa wanted more but tempered herself knowing how fragile I was. She held me on her crotch gently but forcefully and grinded me into her. "Oh god Nathan! This feels so good! I love you! I LOVE YOU!!!" she screamed cumming. When she came I felt a rush of warm fluid strike my front. It felt so good to me I came. It was the first time I came in a girl out of love.

 

Oh, you've probably wonder why I said it like that. About a year ago (2019 mind you); I was part of an operation. You see when it came apparent that weapons didn't work on the Goddess a plan was drawn up to poison her. The problem was to find one that worked fast enough to kill her before she could grow big enough to save her. I and two others were chosen for the job. We were chosen because of our ages. One was she would perceive us as a lighter threat and two...well the second reason was kept from me for a reason you'll find out shortly. One of the other two on my team was Kelly. A 14 year old girl from Cleveland. She was a cute girl. She was biracial. She told me her mother was Thai and her father was Nigerian. What caught me was her hard knock attitude.

 

When we made the rendezvous for the poison, she tucked it into her pocket. When we asked her what it was she told me it was a need to know and we didn't need to know. Being a little older now I realized she was lonely. She distanced herself as a coping mechanism to avoid attachments. On the eve of our final leg of the mission I came over to talk to her. She was sitting against a wall of an abandoned building airing out her feet. "Much better" she said wriggling her toes. I sat down near her and could smell her feet. "Haha! Yeah they stink don't they?" she said seeing me flinch at the smell. "Yeah but don't worry about it. None of us have had baths in forever" I said. "What do you miss of the old days?" she asked. "McDonalds. I miss getting a good fucking burger" I said. "I hear that! I'd sell my soul for a quarter pounder right about now" she said smiling. "So how'd you get this assignment?" I asked. "My brother is sick. The Resistance is getting the best care for him if I went ahead with this assignment" she replied.

 

"What about your parents?" I asked. "Dead. Died in the Cleveland campaign. I and my brother were at my grandma's when it happened. Yours?" she asked. "Chicago. I'm a Chicago survivor" I said. "Ah fuck..." she said.”S'aright" I said smiling. Kelly was silent for a second and looked around. "Wanna fuck?" she asked. "Wha?!" I asked. That came outrage nowhere. "I asked if you wanna fuck me. Yes or no?" she huffed. I nodded of course. She scooted her pants down to her ankles and waved me over. I pushed my cock into her and we fucked like rabbits. It was my first time for me but not for her. She had no hymen. I looked into those deep brown eyes. I bent down to kiss her. "No, no kissing" she said frowning. Her breathing quickened and she came. Her pussy squeezed my dick like a vice. I couldn't help but cum in her. After cumming like for a full minute I pulled out. A small stream of white fluid trickled out of her. She didn't say anything as she pulled her panties and pants back up. I was speechless.

 

"Thanks. Go see if the others got food ready" she said like nothing happened. I walked away wondering what the fuck just happened. She barely said two words to me the rest of the evening. By the next day I believed she wanted to fuck out of boredom or to pass the time. I was pissed my first time was due to that. We made our way to the Goddess. She had chosen to stay in Louisville for a week or so lording her might over the populace. She randomly chose people to rape, crush or eat to pass the time while she planned her next move. Her reign was 50% control and 50% leisure.  She was relaxing after crushing a resistance cell in Memphis.

 

She had hollowed out the convention hall as a makeshift fortress. At the moment, her size was 180 ft. She was more vulnerable than she had been for some time. "Alright guys you can go" she said waving at us. "Fuck you mean we can go?" I asked. "You guys were meant to be bodyguards. Nothing else" she said. "No way am I letting you do this alone" I said. "I have to deliver the poison directly. It's the only way" she said. "Then we go together! That way our chance of success increases!" I said. "Not this time" she said walking away. I ran toward her and grabbed her shoulder. "You're not going alone" I said sternly. She turned to me. She kissed me and then punched me in the face. Jesus she had an arm. I was blacking out. "You're sweet Nathan. Take care of him" she said as I faded out.

 

I awoke 20 minutes later with the other guy on my team. "Where are we Kev?" I asked him. On a building rooftop near the convention hall. I'm...watching to see if the plan works" he said. I looked over at the hall and saw the Goddess sitting down holding someone in her hand. "Aw no. Gimme those!" I yelled taking the binoculars from him. My fear was justified. In her hand was Kelly. "So you thought you could kill me with a simple grenade? You wasted your time and your life. How should I kill you?" she asked in a lone voice. We couldn't hear what Kelly said. "Eat you? Are you sure? Crushing you under my magnificent feet would be faster" the Goddess said. There was a pause. "Suit yourself" the Goddess said taking off her uniform. "No please" I muttered. I watched as she tossed Kelly into her mouth and swallow. "NOOOO!" I screamed.

 

I watched the bulge of my first sex partner disappear down her throat. I just stared in shock. A minute later though the Goddess went into convulsions. She fell onto the ground and began puking and shitting. "Jesus that shit works quick" Kevin muttered. "What happened?" I asked. "I'm sorry Nathan. She told me everything after she clocked you. The poison was botulism. A whole capsule worth. Damn thing was big as a suppository man. The plan was to have her eaten whole and let loose the poison directly. Guess it worked..." he said sadly. We both watched what we thought was the end of a nightmare.   To our horror, we watched the Goddess grow. She grew and grew until her convulsions stopped. By that time she had obliterated the hall and surrounding city blocks. She was well over a thousand feet tall. She wiped the puke from her mouth and stood up. "You sneaky fucking vermin!" she yelled taking a step. A cloud of dust and debris rose from her foot.

 

"Seems you all still need a lesson on who rules you" she said kicking her left foot. An entire apartment complex was wiped off the city map. “Withdraw! Withdraw damnit!" Kevin shouted. We fled for our lives along with thousands of others. By the time we had cleared the city we could only watch it burn and be flattened under her massive feet. It was the last great effort to kill her.

 

"Nathan? Nathan?" a voice called snapping me back to reality. "Huh? Yeah?" I asked. "I was asking you if you wanted to take a bath with me" Clarissa said. "Sure. I am kinda sticky" I chuckled. Clarissa drew us a bath and held me as she sat down. At my size the tub was as big as an Olympic swimming pool. She looked magnificent half submerged and surrounded by soap bubbles. She was humming to herself as she scrubbed her hair. I swam to her chest and pulled myself onto the fleshy island. I scooped up a layer of soap on her skin and began scrubbing what essence of her was still on me. Her tits jutted up like pink twin mountain peaks topped with pointy nipple mountain tops. She glanced down and smirked. "Nice view?" she asked. "It's good as far as sightseeing goes" I said.  "Oh you're funny" she said picking me up. She sat up and began soaping my body till I was just a big ball of suds. "I can wash myself you know" I said. "Yeah but this is way more fun and cute" she said. I quivered as she stroked my crotch and ass. She sat me back down on her chest and scooped up some water. The small cascade exposed my erection.

 

"You got hard from just that?" she asked. "Of course I did. Anybody would get hard from that especially from someone so pretty" I said. She glanced down. "Clarissa?" I asked wondering what was wrong. She snatched me from her chest and held me close to her cheek. "You're the first person to like me for just being me. Everyone else just likes me for my brain. They want me to tutor them or cheat for them. Never did they just like me for who I was" she said quietly. "Their loss and my gain" I said. She let a few tears roll down her cheeks. "Is it okay for someone like me to be this happy? Someone who may do terrible things in the future?" she cried. "I think someone like you has more right to be happy than most people on Earth" I said.

 

She kissed me lovingly. I had her sit me back down on her chest. She watched me climb up to her breast and mount it. She giggled as I strode her nipple. That giggling turned into moans as I began squeezing it. Her hand dipped underwater and her breathing quickened. "Harder Nathan" she whispered. I gripped her nipple with my thighs and squeezed. I heard the water splashing more and more. Her eyes were shut from euphoria and she was biting her lip. Her body arched and I held on tight. With a squeaky moan she came. It took a minute for her to come down. She was giggly as she dried me and her off. We went back to the bed and sat down. She turned on the TV and we were both surprised to see her face leading the news.

 

"And we have an Amber Alert form Lake View. 15 year old Clarissa McKenneth has been reported missing from the area. Anyone spotting her is asked to call *** *** ****" the reporter said. "Damn. That didn't take long at all" Clarissa said. "You mom really wants you back" I said. "Fuck her! She's a monster! She's...damn we need her" Clarissa said. "Excuse me?" I asked not believing what she said. "I said we need her. She's the ticket to restoring you. She still has your energy. Unless I shrink somebody and give you theirs" she said. "Okay but we can't do it now. She's expecting us not to mention everyone has seen your face and the police are looking for you" I said. "We have to do it soon or your energy will dissipate" she said.

 

"Dissipate?" I asked. "Yeah. You didn't think we store that energy forever did you? When I shrink food or objects that energy stays in me for a short while. Usually a day or so. Humans might be a little longer" she said. "Whoa. How long?" I asked. "A few days maybe. I can't remember. I only shrank a human once; my dad. I don't remember how long I stored his energy. I was only 4 remember" she said. "So we got a deadline" I said. She nodded. "Then let's try to fix my problem on Wednesday" I said thinking 3 days would be good. She agreed. We ate like kings that night raiding the mini fridge. Sleeping in a giant bed is comfortable let me tell you. I woke the next morning surrounded by the smell of lavender soap and heat. I opened my eyes to see her right breast exposed and hovering over me.

 

She had snuggled close to me like a pet or beloved toy. Thank god she didn't toss around in her sleep. I stood up and touched that pillow soft mammary and got a coo from my sleeping giantess.  A few strokes and her nipple became erect. She let out a slight gasp and her eyes flittered awake. "Are you molesting me in my sleep?" she asked narrowing her eyes. "Well..." I began to answer embarrassed. "You need a punishment" she said pushing me on my back with her giant finger. She spread my legs and lowered her head. She easily sucked in my cock and began sucking it. "Oh god Clarissa" I moaned. I felt my dick rubbing against her warm tongue. I gritted my teeth and came. She pulled back and closed her eyes and she savored my tiny load.

 

"Bet you weren't expecting that were you?" she asked. "No but it was a welcome surprise" I replied. From then until Wednesday we hid out in my room. She only went out for food and water. Thankfully, she wasn't spotted and her face didn't appear again on the news. That didn't mean the danger was over though. We tried to enjoy the moment. We had sex at least 3 times a day. How many times I came in her mouth or giant pussy I couldn't tell you.  We were the happiest we've ever been in both of our lives. Then came Wednesday.

 

We made our way to her house that evening. She hid me in her pocket for safe keeping. Clarissa unlocked the door and stepped into her house. "Well look who's back" her mother said. "Hi mom" Clarissa said. "Is that all you have to say. Hi mom?!" she yelled. I felt Clarissa's heart beat faster. She was scared. "Well where is he?!" her mother shouted. "Safe. I came back to see if you would restore his size" Clarissa said. "Even if I could I wouldn't. I used up his energy last night having fun" she said. "What?! What did you do?!" Clarissa said. "I did some grocery shopping. Be surprised how much food lasts when it's 10 times its normal size. Oh I did take care of the bills too" she said pointing to a chunk of gold. "Wha?!" Clarissa asked. "How did you think I pay for everything being a single mother? I buy little bits of gold and grow it. Do you get it dear? Our power makes us superior to them. Power and fortune is ours to take. Normals and especially not males can't be close to worthy for our kind. It's been this way for centuries of our family" her mother said.

 

"So what about dad?" Clarissa asked. "He was only useful for giving me a child. Nothing else as for all males" her mother replied. "Liar. I've seen the old pictures. You haven't smiled like that since" Clarissa said. "The one you call father called us monsters. Even you. You were just a little girl and he called you a monster!" her mother yelled. "Only because he was scared of us! If you took the time to get him to understand what we could do he would have gotten over his fear! We could've stayed a family!" Clarissa shouted. "This argument is pointless. You father hated us and I ate him to protect us. No hindsight will change that. Now, give me that boy" her mother demanded. I felt Clarissa's hand move over the pocket. "So he's in there?" her mother asked.

 

"No!" Clarissa yelled. A moment of quick movement and a sudden fall. I rolled onto the carpet and looked up to see her mother standing over us. Clarissa had tripped over a rug. Her mother raised her foot over me. Her wrinkled and calloused sole itching to snuff me out. "Don't do it..." Clarissa begged. "You'll forget him in time dear" she said coldly. "NOOOO!" Clarissa shouted. I closed my eyes to prepare for the end. I didn't feel anything. I opened them to see her mother...my size.

 

"What did you do..." her mother said not believing what happened. “You left me no choice mom" Clarissa sobbed. Out of desperation, Clarissa shrank her mother. Clarissa looked dead at me and her eyes glowed. With a second I was back to my old height abet naked. I looked down at her mother. Jesus, was I that small? "I used the energy I stole from her to grow you back" Clarissa said. "Doesn't that mean she's stuck that way too?" I asked. "Yep. Unless I shrink someone and we both know that's not happening" she said. "What should we do with her?" I asked. "She's dangerous even at that size. She can still shrink people and regrow. She can't do it now because I'm here to stop her" Clarissa said. "Then we can put the bitch in a cage like she did with me" I said. "For how long? Forever? Even if we did I can't watch her 24/7. I...have to do it" Clarissa said picking her mother up. Clarissa brought her to her face.

 

"No! I'll do it. You shouldn't have that stain on your soul" I said wanting to make sure nothing could taint her. I took the woman from her grasp and turned my back to Clarissa. I walked out of the room but stayed nearby just in case the woman tried something. "Please don't do this! I just wanted to protect my daughter!" the woman begged. "Your daughter is the most incredible girl I've ever met and you don't deserve to even share the same planet with her.  Part of this is personal and the rest is out of love" I said. "Love?! How is eating someone out of love?!" she screamed. "Funny. I could’ve asked the same thing when you wanted to eat me" I said ripping off her clothes. "No don't do this! Without me my daughter won't make it!" her mother begged. Part of me felt guilt. As crazy as she was, she was doing some of this out of concern for her daughter. If only she took the time to console her husband none of this might not have happened.

 

She was screaming as I dropped her in my mouth. My god I could taste her! The sweat of fear and lotion was heavy on my tongue. I actually had a living human being in my mouth! I closed my eyes and swallowed. I felt her land in my stomach and felt her trying to find a way out. She beat and kicked my stomach walls desperate to stay alive. I stood where I was for a good 5 minutes just waiting for her to stop. When she finally did, I knew she had succumbed to my stomach acids. I had done it. I had digested a human being. Fuck, still digesting really. I remembered some of what I learned in health class those years ago. I knew it would take a few hours before her body was broken down enough to move into my large intestine. I walked back to the living room. Clarissa was sitting on the sofa.

 

She looked up at me. "It's done" I whispered. She buried her head in her hands and let loose a wail that tore at my heart. I put my hand on her shoulder and she pulled away from me. She got up off the couch and ran to her room. She slammed the door but I could still hear her bawling her eyes out. I couldn't blame her. I had just eaten her mother. I left her alone for the rest of the evening. Early in the afternoon, I knocked on her door. "Clarissa, I made lunch" I said. No answer. I sat down on the floor. "I know it seems impossible but I know how you feel right now. “Once upon a time I saw something that broke my heart too. There was a girl I liked once. We...were intimate" I said. I heard movement in her room. The sound of feet shuffling on the floor got close to the door. "We had a mission to kill...the Goddess. She sacrificed herself in an effort to kill her. I didn't work and for a time I closed my heart to the world. One day I was thinking about her last words to me. She said I was sweet and for my friend to take care of me"

 

"I realized in that moment that she loved me but she loved others more. She loved them enough to burden herself with the ultimate choice: her happiness or the safety of others. I was belittling her choice by choosing to shut myself off from what she wanted to protect. Clarissa, I love you so much that I don't want anything to hurt you but I know that impossible. I'll still try though. No matter what may come, I want to be with you and face it. Forever" I said. The door unlocked and opened. I looked up to see her face with reddened eyes. "That sounded like a marriage proposal" she said quietly. "It kinda was" I replied. "Dummy. We're too young" Clarissa said smiling. "Not from where I come from" I said. She took my hand as I led her downstairs to the kitchen. Damn she was hungry. She wolfed down the sandwiches I made. I felt better though seeing her in better spirits. I was so wrapped up in worry about her I forgot about how impossible that promise I had made. The countdown timer on my temporal anchor was testament to that. I had one week and 4 days left.

 

That night she snuggled close to me as we watched TV. Her scent and touch made my heart beat faster. I held her hand in mine and squeezed it. She turned to me and when she did I kissed her. My tongue was in her mouth and frenched her. A man I once trained with who was into poetry would have called this a soul kiss. I broke the kiss needing air. Her eyes were so full of love. She began to take off her shirt. "Make love to me, for real this time" she said. I took off my borrowed shirt and sweatpants and was naked. My cock was at attention. She was naked herself and was blushing. This was the first time I saw her naked normal size and I wasn't disappointed. She was a goddess. Not the world conquering one but one that was beautiful and full of love. I massaged her breasts and sucked her nipples. "That feels good" she cooed. My mouth traveled down to her pussy which I gave long licks and sucks.

 

She gasped at the full feeling of oral sex. My lips kissed my way down her legs and found themselves at her feet. I kissed her soles and sucked her toes. I playfully bit one to get her to make a cute eep sound. She was panting as I positioned my cock at her pussy. This would be the first time really for her. "Clarissa..." I said asking for permission. "Please Nathan" she said. I slowly pushed my cock into her and almost immediately felt her hymen. I looked into her eyes and she nodded. I figured it was best to just ram in in quick to spare her lingering pain. That was what I did. She yelled and a tear ran from her eye. "Shit you okay!?" I asked. "It hurt but it's going away. Give me a second" she said. I didn't move. I just waited and basked in that warm, wet, tight, love tunnel of hers.

 

Seeing her relax I began to gently fuck her. Slow strokes at first but they began to speed up. That old couch squeaked as we made love. Her tits bounced as I bottomed out and slammed it back in. That was way different from fucking Kelly. There were true feelings involved. Clarissa was mine and I was hers. "Oh god Nathan! Faster! Fuck me faster!" she cried. I was really slamming it into her. I pushed her knees to her chest and was slamming my weight right into her. She squealed and her pussy tightened around my member. I bent down and kissed her and she locked her legs around my waist. Her pussy spasms caused me to cum. Load after load shot right up her cunt. Full sized loads mind you. She milked me for every drop.

 

"I love you so much" she said dazed. I stroked her cheeks as I burned from her radiant smile.  Day after day we fucked. I lost count how many times I came in her. When you're in love you live in another world; just you and your partner. I didn't have the heart to tell her I had to leave. Each day that passed my anxiety increased. Clarissa saw this and asked me if something was wrong. I lied and said nothing was wrong. There was two days left before I had to go. I noticed something was bothering her before that though. She was nervous about something and she acted like she wanted to say something. "What are you going to do Clarissa? I mean about having no family" I said. "I called my relatives in Belfast yesterday. I told them everything and I do mean everything. They'll take me in until I become of age. Nathan...never mind. It can wait" she said.

 

"What's bothering you?" I asked. "It's nothing. Do you mind if you held me again?" she asked. "You're weird" I said hugging her against me. The next day would be the decider. That was the day Chicago was destroyed by the Goddess. I kept a close eye on her the whole day. "I need to go to the grocery store" she said. "I'll go with you" I said. "NO! I mean I can go by myself. Girly things" she said. "Clarissa, today's the day..."

 

"Today's the day I destroy the city and go on to conquer the world right? Not going to happen. For more reasons than one" she said kissing me. I wondered what she meant by that. Against better judgement I let her go alone. The grocery store was only a few blocks away. I looked at the time. 2:17 P.M. If history was going to repeat itself it would happen in 35 minutes. I lost my shit when it was 12 minutes to go. "What the fuck was I thinking letting her out of my sight?!" I yelled to myself. I ran to the store and asked the cashier if she saw her. "A girl your age with red hair? Yes, I saw her, she left a few minutes ago with her friends" the cashier said. Friends? What did she mean by that?

 

I ran down the street and picked up a faint scream. I followed the sound and came across two boys our age. "Craig let me go!" Clarissa shouted to him. I'll be damned it was that kid who punched her that day! "Not so tough without your gun toting freak with ya" he said punching her in the stomach. "Please don't hit me there! Please Craig don't hurt me!" she begged. "Hurt you? Naw I got something better planned. Hell you might even like it. Hold her Derek!" he shouted to his friend. Derek held her arms pinning her to the ground as Craig held her legs with his own. He yanked down her pants and began to yank her panties down. "Motherfucker!" I hissed tacking Craig. He stood up and pulled a knife out of his pocket. I reached for my gun. Aw fuck! I left my gun back at the house!

 

He lunged at me and got a glancing cut in my side. A bloodstain formed and shown through my white shirt. What happened next caught everyone by surprise. Craig popped out of view. "Bro?" Derek asked wondering where Craig went. He released Clarissa and looked around. He popped out of view as well. I turned to Clarissa who was walking over to me. Her eyes burned green. "Oh my god..." I muttered. I looked down and saw Craig and Derek. Out of rage she shrank them to an inch. "You were going to rape me. Worse still you tried to kill someone I love. In your words Craig I won't kill you. Hell you might even like it" Clarissa said bending down on her knees over them. "You want my pussy right?" She said pulling her panties to one side. The tiny boys began to run from her. Clarissa stood up and slid off her sandal. She slammed her foot down in front of them. "You don't want my pussy now? What changed I wonder?" she said raising her foot over them.

 

"Don't Clarissa" I said. "Why not Nathan? They tried to rape me and tried to kill you! They deserve to die!" she yelled flexing her toes over them. "You can't do this. I'll change you" I said. "This from the person who ate my mom? What about doing what you don't want to do to protect others?" she said coldly. That cut me deep. Deeper than this tiny fuck I was defending. "This is different. Your mother had power that could have hurt or killed us. This...this is just revenge. You can't kill them because what they might do in the future. Not those that are defenseless against you" I said. "And what if they do something to somebody else?" she asked pressing her sweaty sole down on both of them.  "That's between them and God and you're not a god or a Goddess, except to me. A goddess I fell in love with" I said. She looked at me with tearful eyes and took her foot off of them.

 

"Nathan!" she said hugging me. "Clarissa" I said holding her. Clarissa looked at the tiny boys and her eyes glowed. They returned to normal. They ran out of there very promptly. "What if they say something to someone?" Clarissa asked. "Like what? A teenage girl we tried to rape shrank us and was about to crush us with her stinky feet?" I said. Clarissa giggled. "My feet aren't stinky" she whispered. We returned home and had a nice dinner. That even as we watched TV I glanced at the temporal anchor. 17 hrs. and 12 minutes left. I chose not to tell her that night. She had gone through enough today. We fell asleep in each other's arms. I woke up first early. After a morning piss, I watched the sunrise. I had never seen such a wonderful sight. I actually cried.

 

"Something wrong?" Clarissa asked behind me. "Something's right. The city is still here. I did it and it was all thanks to you" I said hugging her. "No, thanks to you Nathan. If it wasn't for you I wouldn't know what I might have done back there" she said kissing me. We were like a married couple. Her fixing breakfast and me talking about what we could do that day. We went to the mall, the movies, and even went to a restaurant. By the time we got home the countdown timer said I had 3 hours left. It was time to tell her. I had put it off too many times already.

 

I turned the TV off. "Hey I was watching that!" Clarissa said. "I have to go" I said quietly. "To where? The store?" she asked. "No...I have to go back to my own time" I replied. "NO! I want you here with me!" she yelled. "I can't Clarissa. I'm sorry" I said quietly. The bed expanded all around me. Everything in the room was gigantic. Without needing to think I knew she had shrank me. She lifted me up and held me close to her chest. Things weren't as big this time around. I was maybe 5 or 6 inches tall. "I'm not letting you leave me! I can't just let you go!" she sobbed. "Would you feel better if I told you I didn't want to leave?" I asked. "Yes..." she said. “THEN FEEL BETTER!" I yelled. I felt tears on my face. Hers and mine. "I got no choice in this Clarissa. This device on my wrist kept me here in this time. Without it I crash back to my time. It only had a month of power and it has just 3 hours left of charge now. If I could stay I would. Believe in you heart of hearts that" I said.

 

Clarissa just sobbed. I just hugged her breast and let her cry. "You're cute when you're tiny" she said sniffling. "This is like what happened with your dad isn't it?" I asked. "...yeah. Thanks for not calling me a monster though" she said trying to smile. "Monster...naw. Smoking hot sex Goddess is more like it" I said. She began kissing me and taking off my clothes. I was only the size of a doll but she knew exactly how much force she could use to arouse me and not hurt me.  She brought me close to her face and licked my body. I shuttered when that gigantic tongue lapped at my crotch. It only took seconds for me to be at full mast. She sucked me cock into her mouth. "Baby..." I groaned as I found myself instinctively face fucking her mouth. She laid back and just playfully rubbed my back and ass. She gave a hard suck and I came right there. She let out a contented sigh and pulled me off of her. She sat me next to her on the bed. "You taste so delicious Nathan. At that size I could taste you cum better" she said. She wasn't done though. Within a moment I was back to my old size and she was naked.

 

"Fuck me Nathan. I want you inside me even if it's for the last time" she said. Her words were heavy with sadness. I pushed my cock into her and fucked my precious Goddess. I lasted longer this time since I came in her mouth moments ago. I came after a good 15 minutes. "Keep fucking me. Even till the last moment" she said. Those 2 1/2 hours I'd never forget. She had cast aside lovemaking and just wanted to be fucked hard. Maybe for her this would make the memory last. Being fucked by your partner so hard your souls touch one another. With just 10 minutes left I came in her for the last time. I was bone fucking dry. My cum just ran out of her like a tiny white river. I got dressed and sat on the bed staring out the window at the night lights of Chicago.

 

"I don't want to go. I DON'T WANT TO GO!" I sobbed. It had been years since I cried so hard. Not since I saw mom die. Her arms wrapped around me. Her hands on my chest. I could feel the back of my shirt getting wet. She was quietly sobbing. The temporal anchor beeped. The final minute had begun. "Will I ever see you again?" I asked her. "I hope so. I hope so" she cried. "I love you Clarissa McKenneth! Will you find me and become my wife?!" I cried sorrowfully. "I will! I will find you and become your wife!" she cried. I turned to her and kissed her with all my heart and soul. The temporal anchor beeped and my body was enveloped in light.

 

"Oh god Nathan I forgot! I'm..." she was saying before her words faded into the cracking air and light. A bright flash and she was gone. My head hurt as I awoke. I was just a few blocks or so from her house. I counted my lucky stars I hadn't materialized inside a wall, underground, or God forbid in the middle of Lake Michigan. If I would find her the only place I could think of would be her house. I saw that nothing much had changed except the city was still here of course. "It worked. I was so scared something might happen when I left but everything is still here. Oh wow..." I thought. At that moment I realized something. I had changed the future and created another timeline. Since the temporal anchor kept me from disappearing or creating a paradox, that meant there was another me here. The same age as me and he had a mother too. "I hope the other me is happy out there" I said to myself.

 

My thought was interrupted by a car driving up to a stoplight. I looked at the cool looking convertible. "Tesla Sport? What the fuck is a Tesla?" I wondered. Guess when you're not enslaved by a murdering giantess, technology marches on. "FEEL THE POWER OF LOVE! FEEL THE POWER OF LOOOVE! And that folks was Huey Lewis and the News with the Power of Love on Chicago's number one hit oldies station 104.3 K-Hits oldies. Top story for today, our own superhero Megagirl saved a United flight from crashing at O’Hare this morning. Witnesses say the plane engines flamed out and Megagirl grew to an impressive 700 ft. tall! She easily caught the descending aircraft and safely put it down on the runway. Workers at the airport say they will be fixing her footprints in the Tarmac for a while but all are grateful for the lives she saved" the announcer said from the car radio before the car drove off.

 

"Megagirl...it can't be. No, it has to be her!" I yelled running to her house. I was out of breath by the time I got to her house. The mailbox had the name Westfield on it, not Clarissa. I was depressed to say the least. With one last bit of hope I knocked on the door. "Coming!" a woman's voice said on the other side. The door opened and an incredibly beautiful woman answered. Her hair was black and cut short. "I'm sorry. I have the wrong house" I said. The woman stared at me and then tears flowed from her eyes. Oh god. Her eyes. "NATHAN!" she screamed. "Clarissa? CLARISSA!" I yelled hugging her. "You're here. You're really here!" I cried. "I missed you so much!" she cried. "I thought you were someone else" I said. She reached for her hair and pulled on it. Turns out that black hair was a wig. "What's that for?" I asked. "That's for my secret identity" she smiled. "You really are Megagirl?" I asked. "You heard about me?!" she asked. "Just now. You caught a plane? A fucking plane?!" I asked.

 

"Hehe...yeah. When I came back I decided to be a superhero. I used a trick mom used to make some money and bought the house back. I figured if you were to find me it would be here" she said. "You thought right babe" I said. "Oh god Nathan. Those 5 years were so long. I have so much to tell you" she said. "Mommy, who is that?" a little girl's voice asked behind Clarissa. "Speak of the devil. Alycia honey. This is your daddy" Clarissa said. I felt my heart stop. I watched the little girl step toward me in curiosity. She had a strawberry blond hair and green eyes like her mom. She was 4 years old. "You're my daddy?" she asked. I looked at Clarissa and she nodded. "Yes...I'm your daddy" I said hugging my new daughter close to me. I started crying as I held her to me. "Mommy, why is daddy crying?" Alycia asked. "He's happy honey. He's very happy" Clarissa said. I followed them into her...no...our home ready to begin a new life. One free of death and destruction but full of life and happiness.

 

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace". A quote from Jimi Hendrix. Like many questions we ask about life, there seems to be no definitive answer. Maybe the answer we seek lies somewhere in the middle. This has been another episode of The Size Zone...

Chapter End Notes:

On the next episode of The Size Zone, we meet a woman who has the chance to make a few wishes come true. Stay tuned for the next episode called "Djinn"