- Text Size +

Tonight we will me Sydney Chase. A 31 year old woman and mother of two who has the dubious job of a collector. She doesn't collect stamps, antique furniture, or works of art though. No, she specializes in collecting that which is only possible because of her...

 

It's going to another hot one today here in Miami. There are a lot of people out today on the Boardwalk.  And where there are people there are cars. Yeah my assignment this time is to find a Porsche Carrera. My boss, Mr. Lobo of the Cuban mafia, got a specific request for a buyer. Oh, you might be wondering why some white chick is working for the Cuban mob. Well, the story behind that begins 10 years ago...

 

I was in my junior year of college and my major was particle physics. I was working on a theory about the God Particle*, you know the particle that controls mass? Well it turn out I found it. Not only did I find it I subjected a test target to it. The apple I used as a target shrank down to the size of a pea. I had done it! I had proven it to exist! I dreamed of my Nobel Prize and the money that would come with it. As I did more tests I saw I could control the size to which matter shrank. And just as I was about to release my findings I found out I was pregnant. My future husband knocked me up. All of a sudden I saw my priorities change. Sure the fame would write me a ticket to any university or lab in the world but I needed more. Do you have any idea what my student loans were. Hell, just factor in interest alone. I had the power to make real fucking money if I sold the technology. Little did I know a buyer found me.

 

(Author's note: turns out this particle is real. Discovered in 2012 and named the Higgs boson)

 

Professor Santiago of the chemistry department had seen some of my work. I didn't know at the time he was on the payroll of Mr. Lobo. Santiago was Lobo's chemist. He looked into making the new hit drug to be sold. One rainy night just before I got into my car outside a BMW pulled up. "How would you like to make a shitload of money?" Santiago asked. "Look professor, I don't know what you heard but" I was saying before he chuckled. "No girl. I don't mean it like that. I know of your discovery and know someone who is interested in buying it" he said. I got in his car but kept my hand in my purse ready to pepper spray him just in case.

 

He drove to his mansion that overlooked the ocean. It looked like something from Scarface. What the fuck did I get myself into?   I was led up a flight of stairs and into a large room. Two men stood at the door...with guns. There was a desk and behind it a man in his mid 30's. "Here she is boss. The one I told you about" Santiago said. The man nodded and slipped him an envelope. Santiago left the room. "Good evening Ms. Richards. Hope the trip here didn't frighten you" he said. "No it's fine really" I said looking at the men on the door. "Ah them. Just bodyguards I can assure you they won't do anything to you. Unless I say so" he said. "Santiago told me you want to buy my research" I said. "Ha! I like her already! Right to the point! Yes Ms. Richards I do. Your shrinking technology would come in handy with my business ventures. I can move cargo more easily if it was the size of a marble or take care of some personnel problems. I offer you 2 million dollars for it" he said.

 

Now the ordinary person would have said yes to that but I was anything but ordinary. "I will give you my research and technology and you can keep your money on a few conditions" I said. He was intrigued by my counter proposal. "And what conditions are they I may ask?" he said. "I use your resources to perfect the technology and I have some say on its use. A commission on the uses of it. Say 10%? Think about it. I know how to make it work for you and you need me to maintain it. You save 2 million and I get an employer" I said. He thought about it. That was a long minute and I was sweating bullets. "Deal" he said shaking my hand. Those bodyguards were astounded I was allowed into their family. By the time I was due to give birth to my son, I had perfected the shrinking device. Even I was impressed at what I did. It was the size of a TV remote and with the use of a special superconductor; it ran on two 9 volt batteries.

 

Mr. Lobo had me try it out two days later. He had me come to his home and as I entered his office I saw him, his bodyguards, and a teen around 17 or 18. The boy looked scared as shit. "Come in Syn" he said. Yeah he liked me so much he gave me a nickname. Seeing what I would do later the nickname Syn was ironic. "This boy here stole from me. Three keys came up missing from my private warehouse. This punta here was seen selling them. Cost me 60 large" Lobo said motioning to a bodyguard. The bodyguard popped the boy in the back of the head. The boy grabbed his head and fell to the carpet. "Syn, why don't you try out your toy" he said. I aimed at the boy and fired it. A concentrated blue beam hit him and he dwindled down to two inches. The boy began to get his senses and realized something was wrong.

 

I could only imagine his terror as he looked up at me. To him he was staring at a 220 ft. pregnant giantess. Everyone was astonished at his size. It was the first time in history a human had been shrunk. "Excellent! Syn, do me a favor and bring him to me" Lobo said. I picked up the frightened teen and placed him in Lobo's hand. "Please Mr. Lobo! I'll pay you back just don't kill me!" he cried. "It's not about the money Marcos. It's about respect" he said ripping his clothes off his tiny body. "What are you going to do to me!?" he cried. "I don't want my baby to get indigestion" Lobo replied. Mr. Lobo walked to an aquarium he had in his office. It didn't have fish in it though. Something far worse. "Goodbye Marcos" he said dropping the naked teen into the water. An eel swam out of its hiding place sensing movement. Marcos was swimming to the side and was pounding on the glass until the eel got close.

 

All of a sudden Marcos began jerking and flailing around like crazy until he stopped. Marcos floated for a second and then sank beneath the surface. The eel swam to his body and swallowed it in one gulp. "Electric eels. Magnificent creatures aren't they? Congratulations on a successful test Syn. Here is your reward plus some for your boy" he said giving me an envelope.  There was 10 grand inside. My first blood money payday. That was my first job of many and fast forward 10 years later. I got a 10 year old son, a 9 year old daughter. A husband in real estate and a nice house and cars. All paid for at the expense of others. My job today would net me 5 grand if I could pull it off.

 

I say it like that because I had been searching for two days now and zilch. I gave up around 8 when people began going home. As a drove out of the area I just happened to find what I was looking for. A yellow Carrera was sitting in someone's driveway just begging me to shrink it. Couldn't believe my luck! I knew I had driven down this street before and hadn’t seen it. Maybe in a garage or the owner was out I didn't know or care but I was going to take it. I hopped out of the car and fired my shrink device. Lobo told me to keep the car in the 5 inch range. Good thing I had given the device size controls years ago. The car shrank down to 5 inches I picked it up and opened my car door. The horn on the car went off. It wasn't the alarm. It was as if someone pushed it. Aw crap. I forgot to look to see if someone was inside.

 

 Sat down in my car and looked inside the Porsche. "I'll be damned" I muttered. Inside were a 16 year old boy and his girlfriend. Both looked half naked. He must have been fucking her in his dad’s car. I had this problem before so I knew what I had to do. The kids were so frightened of me they hadn't locked the doors. Good for them. I didn't want to damage the car getting them out. With my fingernail I pulled the door handle. I shook the car and the kids tumbled out into my lap. The girl screamed like bloody murder and hid behind her boyfriend. "Please don't hurt us" he said. They were pretty small. Maybe two inches at most. I sighed. "If it's any consolation I just wanted the car" I said. I picked up the boy and swallowed him. His girlfriend screamed. After gulping him down I picked her up. "NO PLEASE! DON'T EAT ME!" she screamed as I tossed her into my mouth. She was screaming and kicking my cheek. She screamed loud enough for me to hear her. "SOMEBODY HELP ME!" *gulp*

 

I could feel them inside me. Pounding on my stomach walls. I hated eating teens or even kids for that matter. I got used to eating adults. Came with the job sometimes when it called for it but...well too late to grow a conscience now. The first time I ate someone was just few years into the job. Lobo's daughter got into a situation with her boyfriend. The stupid kid was doing some blow and her boyfriend got so wasted he jumped off the balcony. I was called in to dispose of the evidence. The problem was the DEA was investigating Mr. Lobo and had the habit of following his cars. So transporting a body was out of the question. I came in to see Mr. Lobo slapping his teenage daughter for getting them into this problem. "You called?" I asked. "Yes Syn. Come with me" he said he led me out to the rear of the house and I saw that boy dead as shit lying on the grass. It was obvious his neck was broken in the fall. "Do your magic on him" he said. I pulled out the device and shrank him down to 3 inches. I picked up his body and Lobo had me bring it to his daughter.

 

"You see this?! You risk us being caught of this stupido bullshit?! Eat that goddamn thing Syn!" he yelled. I dropped that broken body into my mouth after taking off his clothes. I could taste the sweat he worked up in his drugged antics. Like I said he was dead so there was no fighting where he was going to end up. I titled my head back and let his corpse slide down my throat. His daughter saw me swallow and she screamed and cried. I felt so bad for her. Gabriela was his eldest child and only got love from her father when it was convenient for him. Looking back, her actions might have been cries for attention. Whatever it may have been it didn't excuse what he said next.

 

"You endanger us again with this nonsense and I'll make YOU eat your next boyfriend got it?!" he yelled. He stomped out of the room to check to see if the DEA noticed something was up. I found myself trying to comfort the girl. That look she gave me made my blood turn cold. I couldn't blame her. I did just eat her boyfriend dead or not. I got home late that evening and I didn't feel so well. My kids were asleep and I stumbled into the bedroom. I was feeling...high. Oh shit. Now I know why I felt so fucked up. That kid had coke in his system. I must have absorbed it too when I digested him. Jesus, how much did he take?!  The sound of me throwing my clothes on the floor awoke my husband. "Sydney baby you're home late" my husband Andrew said looking up with sleepy eyes. I had the device in my hand. He smiled at me thinking I was going to shrink him. In the past I would shrink him or me and we'd have some "fun" but as he saw the tears running down my face he saw there would be no fun to be had tonight.  As you might have guessed, Andrew knew of my job. He enjoyed the good life as well as I did. Growing up poor can change your values. With that being said he had no issues with my job.

 

I pointed the device at myself and fired. The beam was set on 3 1/2 inches. I was naked on the bed and looked at Andrew who was sitting up now. "Eat me" I muttered. "Sydney honey, what's the matter with you tonight?" he asked worried. "I SAID FUCKING EAT ME! I deserve it..." I muttered crying. Cocaine is a hell of a drug and I had zero tolerance for it. Andrew gently picked me up. His finger stroked my cheek. "Honey you're scaring me. What happened? Did something go down with Mr. Lobo?" he asked. I told him what happened. How I ate that boy right in front of Gabriela. The look she gave me. He was relieved to find out I was high on coke. Better that than to lose your mind sober I guess. "I bet that was hard getting that look from her. I know you love that girl. We've known her since she was what 12?" he asked. "11" I replied. I did have a soft spot for the kid.

 

Like I said before Lobo is an only when convenient dad so when I was working on perfecting the shrinking technology, she'd pop up in the lab just not to feel lonely. When she accidentally shrank herself that one day...man that was nuts. Damn near stepped on her. It was sheer luck I didn’t squish that 11 year old kid. She wasn't scared though. I think she liked the attention she got from me. I was one of the few friends she had so it cut deeper when she gave me that look. Andrew was my rock that night. He just cuddled me until I came down.

 

So that was the first time I ever ate someone and surprisingly it got way easier the more I did it. 2 years ago on our anniversary we got a little crazy. Now it just so happens our anniversary falls right around spring break. Some spring breakers got lost in our neighborhood just as we pulled up from going out to dinner. We were tipsy from the wine and we looked at that convertible they were in. Two boys and two girls trying to google map their way to wherever they needed to go. I walked up to them. "Hey lady can you tell us how to get back to 95?" the driver asked. Now I was closer I got a better look at them. They were around 19 or 20. They look like this was their first spring break and judging from that Harvard license frame they were preppies looking for a good time way above what they're used to.  

 

"Come with me. I'll show you kids a good spring break" I said. "No thanks. We've already got a party to go to" the boy said. "Wasn't asking" I said taking the device out and firing at the car. I set it so it would shrink the car down to a foot. They were so shocked by what happened that I had time to pick the car up. Heavier than I thought at this size but not too heavy. 10 lbs. at most. The driver was so freaked he slammed on the gas. The wheels spin and the engine revved. "Now was just stupid. Thought you kids would be smart seeing how you go to Harvard" I said. I carried the car to the house and Andrew held the door open for me. "Oh this is going to be good" he said looking at the kids. The girls screamed at him as he leered the teen in the passenger seat tried to use his phone only to find it didn't get signal. "Tiny phones equals tiny reception" I said carrying the car to our bedroom.

 

We laughed as they desperately tried to put the top up on the car. "Peekaboo I see you" I said pulling the top off. I turned the car upside down and they all fell onto our red velvet bedsheets. They could see us and we could see them far better now. Their size was between 4 1/2 to 5 inches tall. They were dressed for our weather. Shorts, tee shirts, flip flops, and canvas shoes. Now that they could see us in our naked glory they were very frightened. "Check him out" Andrew said pointing to the passenger. He was sporting a hard on. I could see why. My pussy was as big as he was. "Got myself my first plaything" I said snatching him up. "PUT ME DOWN! PUT ME DOWN!" he was screaming. "Then I guess I get to choose too" Andrew said. The girls hugged each other as Andrew reached down. He grabbed one girl by the leg and yanked her from the other. "CANDY!" the other girl screamed. "So your name is Candy? Will you taste like it?" Andrew asked.

 

We ripped off their clothes like it Christmas wrapping paper. Now they were naked and we could have our fun. I gently tugged on the teen's dick. He whimpered and begged me to stop. No matter how scared he was that erection didn't go anywhere. He was yelling and crying as I jammed his dick between my lips. I sucked him harder and harder as I played with that tiny ass of his. He punched and kicked me but that just added to his problems. I was sucking him so hard he was crying in pain. My fingernail poked his asshole and he came. Tiny squirt after squirt landed on my tongue. He thought it was over but I wanted more. I glanced over at Andrew who was having fun licking that girl's tiny feet and ass. "How is she?" I asked. "She's so fun to taste and lick. Can't wait to suck that tiny pussy" he said.

 

I smiled at his enthusiasm and lowered the teen to my cunt. "Fuck it" I said coldly. He whimpered as his tiny dick rubbed my cunt. The tiny teen was fucking the biggest cunt of his soon to be short life. I got carried away and I pushed on his back. I wanted more than just a slight tickle. He went in head first and I pushed farther down until only his lower legs were sticking out. Now I had done this with Andrew once before but he was bigger. Andrew was 6 inches that time and we had practiced with him holding his breath. Not this kid. He was smaller and panicking so his air supply would give out fast. I was using him as a dildo holding his legs and ramming him in and out of my pussy. When I pulled him out w little you could hear him trying to scream and breathe at the same time. God did I cum hard.

 

When I was done I pulled the teen out. He was alive...barely. Coughing out my juices and panting. I heard a tiny scream. I glanced over to see Andrew with a mouthful of shrunken pussy. He made the tiny thing cum. She lay panting in his hand. "Delicious but not as good as yours honey" he said smiling. Andrew always was a smooth talker. We switched out teens and this time me and Andrew fucked each other. They couldn't fit inside me and his cock as well but it wasn't necessary. Andrew was turned on enough to watch the teens masturbating with my nipples. He blew a load in me that if I wasn’t on birth control we'd have a third kid right now.  

 

The kids were at my mother's so we had the whole weekend to ourselves. We raped them for two days. I suck the boys dry and Andrew would put the pussies on his dickhole just to see if he could cum in them. By Sunday they were mentally broken. We'd just snap our fingers and they service us. One boy I just had lick my feet the whole day. By the evening we knew we'd have to get rid of them. Our kids had no clue their mom could shrink people. We decided to be extra cruel. I used the device to shrink down a boy and girl to ant size and you'd see why shortly.

 

"We will restore your size on one condition. Eat those two" I said. One boy shook his head reverently and the other well...the kid was so desperate to end her suffering she grabbed the shrunken boy and swallowed him within seconds. "Package deal. You too" I told the boy. "Do it Caleb!" the girl yelled. "Fuck you Candy! I'm not eating Jessica!" the teen screamed. The girl tackled Caleb and grabbed Jessica. Caleb was stronger naturally but Candy was running on adrenaline. She jammed Jessica into his mouth as he was yelling and pinched his nose. Caleb was turning blue from not breathing. He knew if he did Jessica was doomed. He was crying, they both were. It only took a minute for him to give in. With broken eyes he gulped the girl down and took a deep breath. That breath cost a tiny girl her life.

 

I and Andrew were cracking up. We left them alone for a few hours and came back to them early in the evening. What we saw when we came back left us speechless. Caleb was muttering to himself while Candy was cradling him. It was touching really. "You promised to let us go" Candy said. I looked at Andrew and we picked them up. I had Caleb and he had Candy. "You think we'd let you go after all this? We lied you stupid bitch" I said. Caleb didn't even cry as I lowered him into my mouth. It caught me off guard when he threw himself down my throat. "You alright?" Andrew said noticing my surprise. "Assisted suicide" I said patting my stomach. "Lucky you" he said to me. Andrew lowered the screaming and cursing girl into his mouth and closed it. He was having fun sucking on her until his eyes went wide with pain.

 

He grimaced and had a pissed off look. He began chewing. Even I could hear her tiny screams. God it sounded like he was eating cornflakes. The screams abruptly stopped when he crunched down on something hard. He swallowed her meat and licked his mouth clean. "Tiny bitch bit my tongue!" he yelled. "You always say you like food that has bite to it” I laughed. "Oh very fuckin' funny" he said walking to our bathroom.

 

If it seems I'm talking a lot about the past it’s because we were happier then. Nowadays it seems like Mr. Lobo is testing my loyalty. He was nice enough to give me an easy assignment like finding a sports car but I've known him too long not to suspect something. Since I had disposed of its driver and passenger, I took the Porsche to Mr. Lobo. "I see you finally found one! Oh good it's yellow. He'll love that" Lobo said. "Who’s the buyer this time?" I asked. "That would be me. This small beauty is for Esteban" he said. Esteban is Lobo's 12 year old son. He was the polar opposite of Mr. Lobo. Very shy and quiet but very smart. Obviously he got it from his mother God rest her soul. "His birthday is next week. We expect you to be there. Esteban wants to share his cake with his aunt Syn" he said smiling. How can such a bastard father such sweet kids? Life is full of irony.

 

The party was lavish to say the least. Live music for the kids, an open bar for the adults and for the little kids a bouncy castle. Lobo handed the boy his present. He quickly opened it and gasped. "Oh cool a Porsche 911 Carrera GT2!" the boy yelled. "A car man like his old man" Lobo said proudly. "Thanks papa!" Esteban said hugging him. "Thank your aunt Syn too. She helped find it" Lobo said. He hugged me tightly and I kissed his cheek. He was playing with it and was so blown away that the horn worked and was astounded when Lobo used a tweezer to turn the key to start it up. "Huh? What's this?" Esteban said pulling something out from under a seat. I saw what it was. "I'll take care of that" I said quickly taking it away. It was that girl's bra. Tiny as fuck but you could see what it was. Must have fallen under the seat as that kid was getting ready to fuck her...till I came along of course. No, Esteban doesn't know about the shrinking technology...or at least I don't think so. Lobo is reluctant to groom him as successor due to his gentle nature and keeps him out of the family business. Now his sister knows so it's possible she may have mentioned it to him. If she did Esteban never said anything. "Come to my office later" Lobo said.

 

So I was in his office an hour later looking at his collection. To show how truly cruel he could stoop to. He had a brass statue about 6 inches tall on his mantle. Not a normal one mind you. It was made of a guy who tried to muscle on Lobo's turf 5 years ago. Encased him in wax and poured liquid bronze on him. Christ, he gave him the Han Solo treatment. I'd rather be eaten by his pet eel. "He really loves that car doesn't he?" I said making conversation. "I’d hope so. Cost me 5 grand. Now that I gave you an easy assignment I have a much harder one for you put the payoff makes it worth it" he said.  "What kind of assignment?" I asked waiting for the other shoe to drop. "A request came in from a pharmaceutical company in Dubai. They need 10 subjects to test a new antibiotic. Normally they'd just get volunteers but this company has had legal issues on the past. Remember that weight loss drug a few years back that caused heart attacks? Yeah, it was those guys. Do this for me Syn and you get 50 large" he said.

 

Lobo knew I had scruples about collecting people. Collecting people is actually 70% of my work in total but I did have some standards. Pregnant women, very young kids, and the elderly were a no no. I had to have standards. Conscience or not you can't forget some things. I'd get orders for people all the time. One rich man wanted his teenage niece as a shrunken slave. Another man wanted his ex-wife so he didn't have to pay alimony. The surprising fact was the women who put in orders were far crueler.  A woman who knew her husband was cheating on her had me shrink his yacht one night. The boat was barely a foot long and was full of guests. She smiled at me and Lobo as I handed the boat to her. She yanked out one man who was 3 mm tall and ate him right in front of us. The yacht was reported lost at sea a few days later. Woman got everything he owned.

 

"They need 10 people; male and female from ages 10 to 50" he said. "Dammit Juan!" I yelled. He knew I was pisssed when I used his first name. "50 grand Syn!" he said serious. That money would secure my daughter's tuition for the rest of the year.  "Fine. I'll be back tomorrow" I said. "You know where you can get people like that?" he asked. "Of course I do. This is Florida" I said. Do you know where I went? If you guessed Disney World you get a gold star. I pulled into the parking lot and nearby was a short school bus that said "Dade County Middle School". That worked perfectly. A good crop of teens and surely some adults as chaperones.

 

 They hadn’t gotten off yet and I looked around. The closest people near us were up ahead and too busy looking at the castle. I aimed the device at the bus and shrank it down. I shrank it down to two inches for easy carrying. Ha! No one noticed the flash or beam of light. They were too tiny for me to her any crying or screaming. You really can't hear them when they're just a millimeter tall. I had to be careful not to shrink them too small. Years ago when I was seeing what the limits the human body could take when it came to shrinking I discovered something. Lobo found me a man who was skimming some profits to experiment on. I jotted down my notes. "Human male of 26 year of age. Good health noted. Beginning experiment" I wrote.

 

The man was tied up on the floor as I shot him with a non-portable version of my device. He shrank down to an inch. He was fine other than screaming in Spanish. I shrank him down again to 3 mm. Still fine. I picked him up using tweezers and dropped him in a Petri dish. I aimed very carefully and fired once again. He was gone from my sight. I quickly moved the dish under a microscope. I found him at 1000x magnification. What I saw shocked me. He was gasping and writhing on the plastic surface. He was turning blue. I watched him die. For a week I couldn't understand what happened until I was watching a documentary on the discovery channel about the human body.

 

At his size, his lungs could no longer absorb oxygen molecules. I had shrunk him to the point of suffocation. Anything smaller than a grain of salt meant a slow cruel death. So I had to be careful here. A bus full of asphyxiated passengers was useless to me. They were smart enough not to get out of the bus as I rode back. I had them sit in my cup holder the whole way. I got back to Lobo's that evening. I put the shrunken bus on his coffee table. "You said you could do it Syn" he said. I enlarged the bus till it was two feet long. Get the cages" Lobo told a man to his side. The man left and came back with hamster cages. "Come on out you paydays" he said pulling on the emergency door. It came off after a few tugs. Lobo shook the bus and since it had no seatbelts they came tumbling out. There were more than 10. 15 to be in fact. There were 5 extra. They were all screaming, yelling and crying at the same time. "Shut up!" Lobo told them. Most stopped but a few didn't. "I fucking said SHUT UP!" Lobo screamed slamming his fist down on one unlucky boy. My god the splatter.

 

I caught a glimpse of him before Lobo obliterated him. Cute kid around 12 or 13. His blood was on my cheek. "Get me a fucking paper towel" Lobo hissed. Lobo wiped his bloody hand and his coffee table where the flattened body had been and tossed the towel in the trash like it was nothing to him. No one said a thing. "Help me get the adults" Lobo told his man.  There were two men and one woman in the group. They ended up in the cage. "Wait! What are you going to do to us!?" the man asked. "We have buyers for 10 of you. There is 15...no wait 14 of you here so 4 are not needed" Lobo said. "Don't hurt anymore of them you prick!" the man shouted. Lobo took hold of the cage and shook it hard. The tiny man was thrown around and slammed his head into the steel bars. He held his head in pain. "Now to see what we need" Lobo said.

 

There were 11 kids here. 6 boys and 5 girls. So he only needed 3 boys and 4 girls. He collected them by using his hand to shove them into the cages. Now there were 3 boys and one girl left. "Take them away" Lobo said. The ones on the table screamed for the ones in cages. "What to do with you? Let me see if I have any buyers" Lobo said. He looked on his computer. "No he just restocked two months ago. Remember that Syn? That job for the cheerleaders? Wonder what that old bastard did to those girls. No she prefers older teens with experience. Oh here's something. Guy wants to try impregnating a shrunken human" Lobo said. He looked at the girl. "How old are you?" Lobo said looking at the only girl there. "14 sir" she whimpered.

 

Lobo liked seeing her so frightened. She was pretty indeed. Some Seminole ancestry in her definitely and she had curled her hair. She was just over 4 inches tall and Lobo could see her pretty eyes that were red from crying. Her chest heaved from her shallow breathing and her breasts vibrated with her rapid heartbeat. Lobo picked the girl up and started pulling her clothes off. She begged him to stop. In no time at all she was naked. Lobo touched her tits and chuckled at her squirming. "He's going to like you" he said. "W-what do you mean?" she asked. "There's a guy out there who wants to see if you can get pregnant. For your sake I hope so" he said. Hearing that she began running for the edge of the table. She was frantic and not in her right mind. Even if she made it that drop was like 80 ft. to her.

 

She jumped anyway and landed in his palm. Lobo chucked as he brought her to his face. He kissed her and licked her face. "An A for effort" he said handing her to another man for storage. Now the three boys wondered what was going to happen to them. "What will you do Lobo?" I asked.  "Bring Gabriella and Esteban here" Lobo said. A few minutes later his kids were in the room with us. They both saw the tiny boys and immediately went to them. It scared the shit out of those boys seeing a giantess teen and giant boy. It was bad enough to be surrounded by gigantic adults but a boy your own age and a girl not much older than you can fuck up the last bit of hope for normality you have. "Pick two" Lobo said. "Cool sis! You weren't lying about shrunken people!" Esteban said. So he did hear about what I do...

 

"Trust me you want to be picked" Lobo whispered to the boys. Hearing that each one jumped up and down yelling to be picked. "Pick me!" one said. "No pick me please!" another shouted. They were begging to be picked by a giant kid hoping it would save their lives. Gabriella picked a 14 year old muscular boy and Esteban picked an 11 year old nerdy kid. Figures they'd pick those. That left a 12 year old boy. "Do with them as you see fit" he said waving them out. His kids left with a shrunken boy in hand. Lobo picked the 12 year old up and brought him to his tank. Oh no not that. "Time for her feeding" he said. "Feeding?! I'm not food!" the boy yelled. "Not for me. I don't eat boys. It's for her" he said pointing to his electric eel swimming around.

 

"Wait allow me!" I said. "Be my guest" he said. It was cruel to kill him this way. It would have been more humane just to eat him or crush him at least. Yes, eating is more humane than this. This way no one can watch you die. That's probably worse than being digested. I held the screaming boy and held him over the tank. He looked at me with pitiful eyes. I twisted his head just enough for his neck to break. I quickly dropped his body near the eel and we watched it strike him and then swallow him whole. Most humane thing I did in a very long time. "You'll get your payment in a few days" he said. I left without saying a word. I drove home and pulled up in my driveway. I sat in the car for like an hour just doing nothing. I saw my kids in the window playing with Andrew. My eyes burned and itched. I rubbed them. "Tears?" I asked feeling the wetness on my hand.

 

I need a vacation badly. I went to Lobo's house a week later to tell him I would take one. I found him yelling at Esteban. "Something the matter?" I asked. "Esteban told me just now his "friend" is still alive. He's been feeding him and even letting the boy drive the Porsche that I paid for!" Lobo yelled. "Juan, you told him to do as he pleased" I said. "That I did but that was expected of him to kill or at least humiliate the tiny boy" he said. "And what of Gabriella? She probably..."

 

"She did something to him. She's too embarrassed to tell me. All I know is her’s is gone and his isn't! I'm not raising some damn sissy to take over my empire!" he yelled yanking Esteban's collar. The poor kid was scared of his dad. "Easy Juan! He's only 12! Let him be a child now and a kingpin later" I said. Lobo looked at me and then at him. He let go of his son and stormed off. Esteban just sat there crying quietly. I hugged him till he settled down. "Where is your friend now" I asked. Esteban led me to his room. "It's me. Come on out" he said. The boy came from behind his bookcase. I was worried for Esteban. His dad was getting more unhinged each year. The paranoia of the DEA and just being the king of Miami was like cancer for his mind. He was ready to strangle or seriously beat the kid.

 

"Listen closely you two. I got a plan to get your dad off your back but I need you two to follow my instructions" I said. They both nodded. I pulled out a Zantac out of my purse and gave it to Esteban. "Eat this. It's an antacid" I said. Esteban swallowed it. "Not you will carry your friend to your father's office and eat him in front of him" I said. They both screamed no. I couldn't help but laugh. "No, it's a trick! You're gonna throw him up quickly after swallowing him. That way your dad thinks you're a man and you get to keep your friend" I said. Now we were on the same page. Esteban carried the tiny kid to the office and I followed them. "Juan, your son wants to talk to you" I said. Lobo looked at him annoyed. "I want to be a strong man like you papa. Watch me" Esteban said. Esteban swallowed the boy within seconds of putting him in his mouth.

 

Lobo watched with pride as that bulge went down his son's throat. "Bye papa" he said getting back up. "No sit down and stay there until I say otherwise" Lobo said. Esteban broke out in a cold sweat. Time was ticking. A minute passed. Esteban flinched when he felt a ticking sensation. His friend wanted out. He knew something was wrong. "If you're wondering why you’re sitting there is to make sure you don't throw him up. I'm not stupid boy" Lobo said. Son of a bitch! He was on to us! I had to watch poor Esteban shed tears silently as he felt those struggles get weaker and weaker. Then he hung his head down. They had stopped and he knew he had killed his new friend. Lobo smiled at him. "You can go now" he said. Esteban ran out of the room. I grabbed his should to pull him in for a hug. "DON'T TOUCH ME!" he yelled yanking away. I heard him trying to throw up but nothing was coming out. I left hearing his sobbing echoing out of the bathroom.

 

I didn't come back to his home for a month. I came back when he summoned me. "Hope you enjoyed your vacation. Now let's get back to making money" Lobo said.   He gave me my assignment. "You're fucking joking right? What's my number two rule?" I asked. "No young kids" he said. "So why are you telling me to get this 6 year old from...an orphanage...is this for real?!" I asked. "Some rich old man in California wants a doll...ahem...companion for his little girl with a rare disease that prevents her from going outside. Nothing truly sinister or evil. A basic collector request" he said. My phone rang. I excused myself.  "Hi mom. Just telling you thank you for letting Aunt Gabriella and her big friend take me to the movies" he said. It finally happened. It was only a matter of time till Juan pulled this shit on me. He's threatening me.

 

"Anything the matter?" he snidely asked. "You bastard" I hissed. "You will do this for me Syn. You will do this or something bad will happen to little Jake" he said. "Go to hell" I said pulling out the device. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. One good yell and my bodyguard will put a .45 round into the back of your head and then I will unshrink myself by prying the device from your cold dead hand" he said. Tears fell from my eyes. "Leave my family out of this" I said. "You are my employee Syn. As soon as you gave birth to them and married that man they became a part of my familia. Good or bad. Now give me the device" he said.

 

I handed the device to him. "Now I know you have a backup in that ring of yours. Use that. I will hold onto this...actually I will give it to Gabriella. God knows what she might do with it" he said. The bastard waved me out. How he knew of my ring device I didn't know. I took out the sapphire stone years ago and put a special lensing crystal in it. It was powered by a watch battery and had two shots in it but it had one setting; three inches. I made it for protection. If I got ambushed on a job I could use it. Much less conspicuous than a gun. I drove to the address of this orphanage just outside of Daytona Beach.

 

"I'm here to meet Mr. Conway" I said. This was the code word to get me in through the back. The girl I had been sent out to get sat in a room to herself. "Hello, are you here to adopt me?" she asked. You could hear my heart break. "Yes, get your things. It's time to go" I said. As I drove back the girl asked me lots of questions. She told me I was pretty and she liked my name. She was so happy when I treated her to some burgers and ice cream. She reminded me of my own daughter Penny.

 

I wondered as I drove back to Miami what my life would have been like if I declined that offer so long ago. If I had told Santiago to fuck off that night. If I hadn’t got in that car of his. If I had just accepted Lobo's offer to buy me out. The girl was wowed by Lobo's house. She'd never seen a hose so big. "Here she is" I said. "Still the regular size Syn" he said annoyed. "Close your eyes sweetie" I said. This girl was so eager to please she didn't think twice of it. I shot her. "Can I open my eyes now?" she asked in a very tiny voice. “yes" I said quietly. She gasped at seeing the woman she liked so much tower over her. The poor girl was no taller than my ankle. "Give her to me" Lobo said putting a cage on his desk. I picked up the frightened girl. "Please what's happening Sydney?! I'm scared!" she whimpered. Tears rolled down my cheeks. "I'm so sorry" I said as I gave her to him. "You may go now" he said pushing the girl into the cage. That look of helplessness as she rattled those tiny bars I'd never forget.

 

I drove home like I lost my mind. I kept trying to call the house and got no answer. I pulled up to see Andrew's car and a black one. The black one no doubt brought Gabriella and her bodyguard. I flung the door open to expect the worst. Andrew was in the kitchen cooking spaghetti while the bodyguard stood in the living room. "Uh honey? Where are the kids?" I asked. "Playing with Gabriella. They're kind quiet though" he said. I nearly twisted my ankle running down the hallway. I kicked off my heels and got to Jake's room. What I saw made my entire being burn with rage.

 

"Now I want you to lick my feet Jake or I eat your little sister" Gabriella said flexing her painted toes at him. The little bitch shrank my kids to around two inches! "Okay just don't hurt Abby!" Jake yelled up at her. "Smart boy. Make sure you get between my toes" she told him. "Please let me got aunt Gabi!" tiny Abby cried. "I might if he does a good job" Gabriella laughed. She didn't see me coming with her back turned.  I punched her so hard her head hit the wall. The device was next to her. "You! I'm gonna shrink you and make you watch me eat your kids for hurting me!" the girl howled. We scrambled for the device and yanked for control of it. I was lucky. Her end was the business end of it. One press of the button ended it. Gabriella screamed as she shrank down. The device was still set on two inches. I quickly looked around for my kids. Jake was smart enough to get some distance and Abby was dazed but unharmed on the carpet just inches from where we were. I was so angry I didn't hear the quick footsteps coming to the room.

 

"So you threaten me and my kids Gabriella? Use them for your amusement? They're just kids you bitch!" I yelled standing up. I towered over her. "P-please don't hurt me aunt Syn! I was kidding honest!" she cried. "Aunt? I'm not your aunt but I did love you like a sister. Keyword did" I said raising my bare foot over her. "NOOOO-*crunch*"

 

Her small body popped like a juicy grape under my sweaty sole. Her blood stained the tan carpet like spilled wine. I could feel her tiny crushed ribcage poke my sole. Her organs were between my toes. I'd crushed people before but this was more satisfying than anything in the past. Maybe because it wasn't for a power trip. Vengeance can be sweet and bitter at the same time, "you killed the mistress" I heard a man mutter behind me. I turned to see her bodyguard point his gun at me. I saw his finger move and I closed my eyes. *POW*! *clang!*

 

I opened them realizing I wasn't dead. Andrew was standing over the man with a fucking frying pan! He had clocked him hard enough for him to miss and knock him out. "Andrew!" I yelled hugging his lower body. He hugged my head and kissed it. "It's okay baby" he whispered. "Sydney the kids" he said. "Oh shit the kids!" I said looking around. Jake and Abby where hugging as he was trying to calm her down. I heard something. It was coming from that bodyguard's pocket. I reached in and pulled out his phone. The number said it was Lobo. "Hello?! Answer asshole! What's happening! I heard shots! Goddammit of you can hear me I'm coming there now!" Lobo said on the phone before I hung it up.

 

"We got to get outta here" Andrew said. "I know just a moment" I said. "Stand very still for mommy" I told the kids.   I shot them with the device and grew them back to normal size. They ran and hugged me so tightly and cried. "Oh my sweet babies! Mommy is so sorry you had to go through that!" I cried holding them. "Honey" Andrew said reminding me we would soon have company. "Right. You kids get dressed right now. We have to go" I told them.  The look on their faces told me they were scared. Rightfully so. Their beloved aunt shrank them, toyed with them, threatened to eat one of them, and now was told they have to flee the house. Oh and they saw mommy crush their aunt like a roach. If we survived this they would need therapy.

 

We jumped into the car and were driving off within 3 minutes. Poor Abby was still trying to put her sneakers on when Andrew pushed her into the Benz. "Mom what's happening?! Aunt Gabi made us so small and was hurting us! She made me lick her feet! Why would she do something so mean?!" Jake yelled form the backseat. "Mommy has a job she does for Uncle Lobo that involves making things small. Aunt Gabi used my device on you. That how you and your sister got small. She...she was angry at mommy for something a long time ago. She won't hurt you again" I said looking down the dark street ahead. "Aw shit" Andrew said. Coming toward us was a set of headlights. Our fears were confirmed as we passed it. That was Lobo's personal Porsche Cayenne.

 

Andrew saw in the rear view the SUV turn around and race toward us. "Hang on!" Andrew yelled. We tore through our gated community at 70 mph and hit the main road.  The car's V-8 engine was rocketing us down the road. It wasn't enough. That Cayenne was closing fast. We zipped past a stoplight and a police car peeled rubber to catch some speeders. Andrew hand braked a turn onto a side road and the Cayenne followed. I thought I saw a flash. The police car was no longer chasing us. His car pulled up next to ours and Lobo rolled down the window. That look on his face. A man gone insane. He pulled out his gun and fired. The shot broke the glass and missed Andrew. "No you don't! Glove box Sydney!" Andrew yelled. I opened the glove box and gave him what he wanted.

 

When we first started working for Lobo we decided to buy a gun. God knows what enemies Lobo had and one day we might need to defend ourselves even from him. That day was today. Andrew did a hard tap of the brakes and that made the Cayenne drop forward of us. Andrew held the gun in his left hand and fired at the Cayenne. 

Andrew fired the whole mag at them. 8 shots in all. Three missed completely. Two hit the trunk but the last two...those found their mark. One shot blew out the window and the last one hit the driver. The Cayenne careened out of control and slammed into a light pole at 80 mph. The SUV jerked up slightly in the air and came back down. Andrew wisely slowed down when they lost control. We saw everything. We heard the horn blaring stuck from impact. "You think they're dead?" Andrew asked. "Have to be but just in case..." I said holding the shrink device.

 

Just as I was about to shrink the car down a figure emerged from the rear of it. It was Esteban! He was inside the whole time! He stumbled around. His head was bleeding. "Jesus! Why was he back there?!" Andrew asked. "That bastard must have dragged him along to toughen him up" I said. "Mom he's hurt! We have to help him!" Jake said. I looked at Andrew and he nodded. Esteban shouldn't have to suffer for his father or his sister. The sweet kid deserved a good life. We drove closer to him. "Esteban come here honey! We can take you to a hospital!" I yelled out the window.

 

He looked at me and his hurt expression was switched with a grin. He pointed his finger at us and a blue light shot from it. All around us the road got bigger. "Oh no..." I muttered looking at my finger. My ring device was gone! It must have fallen off my finer when I punched Gabriella! He must have found it and used the last shot on us! He walked closer and Andrew dropped the car into reverse. Next thing I know a sandaled foot kicks the car and the airbags deploy. We were upside down. I grasped around for the device only to see it broken. Our seatbelts held us in place as the rose into the air. He brought us close to his face. A finger bigger than we were reached into the car and ripped the roof right off. A Benz is tough but not tougher than a pissed off 12 year old giant boy. The kids were screaming their heads off.

 

"Bet you weren't expecting that huh?" he asked coldly. “Please Esteban don’t hurt my family” I begged him. “Hurt them? Naw I won’t do that. You on the other hand. That’s different. I loved you a-Sydney. I loved you and trusted you. I was trying to forgive you for your stupid plan that cost me the life of my friend then I overheard dad say you killed my big sister” he said narrowing his eyes. “She was going to hurt Jake and eat Abby!” I yelled. ”You didn’t have to kill her! I saw her tiny crushed body on the floor! She couldn’t hurt a mouse at that size! You knew her too long not to show some mercy! Everyone in my life treated me like shit except her! She hugged me when dad was mean! She played with me when dad said he was too busy! You took her away from me and you’re going to pay!” he yelled. “Okay fine! Kill me! Crush me! Eat me if you want but let them go!” I cried. “No, I plan to do some bad things to them just so you can see and then I will find a buyer for them. Hahaha! The great collector gets her family collected!” he yelled. A pair of headlights appeared and a black Suburban pulled up. Three men got out.

 

“Are you alright master Esteban?” one man asked. “I banged my head but I’m fine. My father is dead as well as my sister. Guess that makes me the sole heir. Funny how dad said I’d never be good enough to lead the familia. The look on his face when I told him I wanted to avenge my sister. The first and last time I saw pride on his face because of me. Oh Sydney I’m going to have fun with you. So…much…fun” he said smiling as he carried us to the car. I was we all huddled together in that tiny car as me and Andrew tried to tell the kids we would be alright. I could only imagine what he had in store for us. My job now wasn’t to be a collector but a survivor. Hopefully, Esteban would let me live long enough to see my family end up with a benevolent collector. One could only hope…

 

    Sydney Chase. 31 years old and the genius who discovered how to shrink matter. No matter how smart she is, she forgot an old lesson many regular people know. Always watch out for the quiet ones…

Chapter End Notes:

In the next episode of The Size Zone we will meet a soldier who has been given the chance to end a war before it begins. Stay tuned for the next episode "Nature or Nurture?"