[Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

        A Film Studio, a shady director, and an unknown shrink factor. This is a world in which the famous actors start as nobodies. And the nobodies of the world are the unknown actors who never become famous. Here in this Studio, Director Jack Thomas puts on a show that his clientele are interested in. Shows where the Actors think their alone, when their anything butt.

        Please proceed up the stairs after I buzz you in, for this story, you may choose the right or left door, it's your choice. But if you choose to leave, make sure you stop by the shipping office first, to write your complaint to me, the Director.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Butt, Couples , Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Insertion, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: Shrink Studio
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 4255 Read: 11003
Published: January 20 2015 Updated: January 20 2015
Story Notes:

         If you liked, Monica's New Role & Package, then hopefully you should like this sequel. Although it may be a prequel, who knows for sure...

1. That Studio by EricAFreak [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (4255 words)