- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is my peronal favorite thus far. Trying something new with the storytelling.

 

Her hands finally made it down to me as she grabbed hold of my leg dragging me up. She brought me up to face, smiling a little. She was clearly still very tired and groggy from her disturbed sleep. 

"What are you doing down there Dave? Can you not sleep? Is someone a little horny?" She asked, quietly snickering.

"Kind of. I just couldn't resist." 

"Oh yeah, you couldn't resist my big beautiful feet?" She asked as she brought her feet up into the air so we each could view them. She began flexing her toes. "Go to the end of the bed. You still need to worship them."

I crawled to the bottom and made myself comfortable near the end of the bed. 

**POV: Amy**

He crawled to the end of the bed, situating himself so he was comfortable. When he finally settled into one place, I brought my feet back down, and hovered them over his face. He stared at them, knowing each had the possibility of smothering him. I wiggled my toes for a little to tease him.

"Dave, don't be shy now. Give them a kiss." I said while lowering my foot a little more. Soon they were only inches from his face, and he finally made a move. He lifted his head slightly bringing his lips to the underside of my toes. It sent shivers down my spine feeling his soft lips on the sensitive underside of my toes, and my feet unintentionally pressed down because of it. 

My toes spread across his little face increasing the pressure, but I lifted them back above his face, hoping to enjoy this a little longer. He was enjoying this all very much, but my legs were getting a little tired having to hover over his face, so I made a demand. 

"Hey, get up stand at the end of the bed and suck on my toes."

He got up hastily, ready for anything I asked. I relaxed my feet as I spread my legs while laying on my back. I was about to close my eyes, but I just loved watching his tiny frame near my feet. He stood to face my feet, but there was a small dilemma I hadn't thought about. My toes were above his head. The bed was four feet high plus an additional two with my feet straight up.

I could feel tiny his hands touch my sole. He was probably trying to figure out how to get up there. Instead he started massaging my feet. I lost interest in him sucking my toes, and my eyes closed as he kneaded his hands into the different parts of my sole.

"That feels so good."

I could feel myself getting a little wet. He continued his massaging with both hands, which covered only a small portion of my foot, and my other foot was almost becoming impatient waiting for its turn. I decided to make his body more efficient. I kicked my foot forward, lunging my body forward in the process, and collided with his body, knocking him onto his back. I quickly followed my action by scooting my body to the end of the bed. I sat on the edge looking down at him, and before he got up, I used my toes on my right foot to grab his wrist and slide him closer. I positioned him so he was parallel to the bed (laying sideways), and then released his wrist. Dave didn't look very excited about me pushing him over.

He opened his mouth, "Hey, why would you..."

But before he could say anything I pressed my arch into his face muffling whatever he was about to say. Just the width of my foot nearly covered his entire face. I then placed my other foot on top of his chest.

"Keep massaging this foot," I said pressing down harder into his chest. "But keep worshiping this one," I moved my toes onto the central part of his face." My big toe started at the bottom of his chin, his mouth could be seen in the crevice of my big and second toes, while my second, third, and part of the fourth toe covered his noes, with the pinky resting on his forehead. It was sort of cute. My toes were almost as long as his head was wide. 

I scrunched my toes to make my point clear, trapping his mouth and nose in the underside of my toes. I felt his tongue snake out and gently massage my toes. I relaxed my toes to show my gratitude. Simultaneously he had moved his hands to my other foot, and resumed his massage from earlier. Some of his finger worked in between my much longer toes, while others pressed into my arch and sole.

I sat there, soaking in the sight of a man who loved to be controlled by my feet, and feet that loved the adoration of a man. I closed my eyes, focusing on the tactile sensations of Dave's hands and tongue. I placed a hand between my legs, and began to rub my wet vagina. The more horny I became, the more dominant I felt like becoming.

As I continued to pleasure myself, the waves of of satisfaction coursed through my body. I slightly lost my sense of control and my feet became heavier. They pressed into Dave's head and body more than intended. Gradually his hands were unable to move and became pinched between my sole and his torso, while his tongue became trapped in his mouth which had been pressed shut. 

My fingers continued their work between my legs. I opened my eyes, realizing Dave had practically become immobile under my feet.

"Oh sorry Dave. You're just doing such a magnificent job. You're almost done."

On that note I stood up, with a foot to each side of his body. I balanced myself onto my left foot and dangled the other near his mouth.

"Worship my toes."

He complied, and opened his mouth. I inserted my biggest toe, pushing it into his mouth. His warm mouth filled with the flesh of my large toe, and I simply stared at him while he sucked it. He couldn't even fit the entire toe in his mouth. My fingers moved faster at the sight of the size difference. I moved the next couple of toes into his mouth. They weren't nearly the girth of my big toe, so I was able to slid them farther into his mouth. He did his best to worship them for a couple minutes before I switched feet.

Knowing he also liked the scent of my feet, I rested my toes over his nose and told him to smell them. He inhaled the scent, burying his nose in between my relaxed toes, moving back and forth across the underside of them. He even grabbed my foot, guiding it so he was able to smell, lick, and kiss all parts of it. 

It was too much. My fingers were still at work, but the sight and feeling of Dave underneath me was bringing me to climax. I let him continue for a moment until my body neared the beginning of an orgasm. Not wanting to lose balance, I slapped his hands away with my foot, and then used my foot to push the side of his face into the carpet. I then planted my foot on the side of his head, and placed a little more weight down.

I felt his skin compress against the sole of my warm foot as I gradually shifted more weight onto it. I was furiously pleasuring myself and was losing my sense of balance for poor Dave's sake. I must have leaned too much onto his head, creating some discomfort. His small hands shot up, attempting to relieve some pressure. For the moment, I didn't care. 

He struggled for a bit longer as I orgasmed. My body became numb, slowly becoming limp as the waves of pleasure and satisfaction jolted through my body. Dave's face was still pressed into my arch.

"Get off me!" He yelled in frustration.

"Fine. I thought you liked my feet?" I said, lifting my foot.

"I do, just not when they crush me."

"What about this?"

I sat back at the end of the bed, grabbing one of his legs, and shifted him to be perpendicular to the bed. I then whipped down his pants, practically tearing them off of him. I then sandwiched his face between 10 of the longest toes he knew as I stoked his cock between my fingers. I spread my toes, encompassing as much of his face as possible, then I relaxed them back onto his face. I did so for several minutes before straightening myself back up. It was hard to bend over for that long while moving my toes and feet.

I took a new position and rested the toes of my left foot over his nose, and placed his cock in the largest toe crevice of my right foot. I teased him for bit, grabbing his nose while not pleasuring him. Slowly I began to increase the pace of my right foot, stroking his cock faster and faster. The was barely the length of my toes, so I didn't have to rock it too far to pleasure him. He moaned a little, but I silenced him by pressing the ball of my foot into his mouth.

It wasn't long before a pool of cum formed in between my toes. His body spasmed as my toes drained every drop from him.

**POV: Dave**

I laid there limp. Her toes were relaxed across my face. They were slightly perspiring from all the work, but I enjoyed that. Her soles were so warm and soft. I could just fall asleep where I was now, but unfortunately that wasn't going to happen. 

"Okay we should clean up and get to bed, Dave. That was too much fun for one night." She said with a look of satisfaction.

"Ok, good idea." I reluctantly agreed.

Soon we were off to bed, only to wake up in another day in paradise.

Chapter End Notes:

Please let me know if you liked or disliked the new perspective or have any other constructive criticisms/ideas.