- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Please give me feed back, i lost my story from my old account and wanted to give a bit more on it

                My family and I took a trip to Mexico.  It was so cool, swimming in the crystal clear water, there was nothing like it.  My family went back to the hotel, I decided to continue looking around. I went shop to shop.  So many nice ass's there to look at.  I went over and grabbed a six pack, figure I’ll just go back to the hotel and relax.  As I got to the counter I noticed the sexiest woman I've seen in Mexico.  She was talking to a ladies in her 50s, I assumed her mother.  They were discussing how her boyfriend cheated on her.  Me being the guy I am walked up to her.  "girl if I was your boyfriend I would never cheat” “Eww get out of here""MMMHHHMM I mean any girl with a ass like that deserves a man up in it. “Apparently the mother didn't like that because she started yelling at me in Spanish.  "You're going to regret it if you don't walk away" she said.  "But you won't regret meeting me, trust me babe, just bring me to your room and ill show you" Out of nowhere I felt really dizzy and that was the last thing I remember. 

                My head was pounding, it felt like I had a major hang over.  I didn't seen remember walking back to the hotel.  It was so dark I walked around for a second but couldn't find the light switch.  I was a bit chilly, I had no clothes on.  I couldn't even find the bed, or the window.  Out of know where there was a shake from hell, I fell on the ground and the brightest light I've ever seen came in the room.  Suddenly I felt something touch me, wait no it was wrapping around me.  Out of nowhere I was being lifted up. I tried to open my eyes but couldn't at first, then she started to speak.  "She told you to stop, but no you had to keep going."  Finally i was able to open my eyes, and I wish I hadn't.  I seen the girl's mother.  But this time she was huge. I started to scream.  "Nobody will hear you trust me it's too loud" She exclaimed.  She set me on a table.  I had nowhere to run and she knew that.  I just stood there and watched as she grabbed a needle and string.  I had no idea what she was doing.  "I work very hard for everything I have, so does my daughter, she doesn't need people like you ruining her life.  So no I am going to make you think about what you have done. See for 30 years I've worked at this clothing shop, all we do is sit here and make stuff for you Americans an then have to go home to you guys being rude not knowing half of your clothes we made."  She grabbed me and through me down on the cloth, before I could move she wrapped the tread around me and pulled it tight, she did this many times and tied it.  She gave on last smile at me before throwing me into a box, all I could hear was her laughing as she shut the box. 

                I couldn't move at all.  Then the box lifted up and was moved around a lot after what felt like hours, it finally stopped.  I got this really funny feeling in my stomach, I could tell I was in a plane.  I ended up passing out in the box.  I was woke up to a lot of people talking.  Then I was lifted up and dropped out of the box.  I still couldn't move but now a lot of stuff was on me, I couldn't see anything at all.  After what felt like days there was finally movement.  Whatever was on top of me was taken off.  I was laying there, staring at what looked like a ceiling when a women reached over me and picked something up.  I tried screaming but I was too small to hear.  Then it happened I was picked up.  "OMG Sarah those would look so sexy on you."  I got to look at her she was very hot, blond, and had huge breast, it also could have been how tiny I was though.  "Do you think, dang they are just under my size that sucks "they continued to talk, all I could see was red clothe now.  “Come on, you can squeeze into them, I'll buy them for you" "Ok if you insist".  I was then put into a bag, I passed out once again.  I was woke by a toss.  She picked the bag up and grabbed me out.  She was standing there completely nude soaking wet.  She was amazing looking, so sexy.  I starred until I noticed something, a leg went to the right of me, then to the left.  I was confused then it hit me.  I was attached to a thong that she was putting on, and by the looks of it, not a good side either.

.......................................................................................................................................................................

 

                As I got closer it was starting to become more real for me.  As I touched her butt I noticed how warm it was, I felt like jell to me.  Then it stopped.  Just as I was about to say this isn't so bad.... it got bad.  She finished pulling her thong up.  I was up tight against my worst nightmare, the anus.  The smell was over powering. Then she bent over to get her skinny jeans and that when it got even better.  I felt like I was getting ripped apart.  From a simple motion it was so painful.  I started getting tighter.  Her cheeks were starting to push against me.  Then I put it together, she was putting her jeans on.  It got so tight that I had trouble blinking let alone breathing.  As she took her first step her cheek rubbed me, it went back and forth for which felt like hours then it all stopped.  I got looser. Then I moved down.  She was peeing.  She didn't even look down on me.  She was ruining my life and all she cared about was watching her phone.  She answered a call.  "Ya baby I'm on my way, I have a gift to show you, you're going to love it, see you then” as I got pulled up all I could wonder is what her gift was.

                She started to walk and started sweating.  It felt like forever when she finally sat down.  I could tell she was in a car because I could feel the vibration.  She must have arrived where ever she was going because the car stopped and shut off.  She was talking to someone but I couldn't really hear what they were talking about.  Out of nowhere there was extreme pressure on me.   Then I could hear what was going to be my worst night mare, moaning.  All of the pressure was released so she must have took her pants off.  It was all going too fast.  "We have time for a quickie.”  Oh shit, that's all I could say, then I felt the hand slip around me, I was getting pushed into the anus.  “I forgot a condom” “It’s of I want to try anal anyway” Then the worst part yet happened, she wasn't taking her thong off.  The dick hit the side of me, and pushed its way in her ass.  It wasn't too bad at first then he started to go faster and faster.  I was sliding along his shaft, they both were moaning. I screamed but they couldn't hear me.  It felt like rug burn.  It felt like hours, but I knew it was only 20 mins. “I’m going to cum" he screamed.  "Just do it in my ass so we can leave, I don't have time to clean up." And he did.  Everything stopped, I felt better now, but then he pulled out and she stood up.  I was slapped back between her cheeks.  And I was looking at the cum pouring out of her ass.  She pulled up the thong which caused me to sling shot into it.  All I could taste and smell was his cum.  She pulled up her skin tight jeans up cramming me between her cheeks. She walked around awhile and left in her car.  She but be at a club because I could hear the music now.  I could feel the beat of the music going through her cheeks.  And then I heard her yell it. “Let’s dance baby” And then my world shook.  I can feel my world go side to side, and if that wasn't enough I could feel pressure behind me.  She was grinding on him.  I could feel his dick through her pants.  It went on for about an hour.  I felt like throwing up.  There was a lot of talking, I couldn't hear because of my position and the music.  She was walking again, I could tell she was walking at a high pace.  Then all of music stopped.  “Dave is going to be awhile, he is talking to his friends outside."  A male voice made his way into the convocation.  "Then we can take it slow, I rented this room for 3 hours."  Then with a grab of her ass I knew what he meant, it all clicked in.  Suddenly the light shown through.  She took off her pants.  I was peeled of her ass hole.  She threw her thong on the couch and I was dragged along.   All I could do was watch my fate as they made their way over to the couch.  He sat down and I though for sure he was going to sit on me, but instead right behind me.  Then it actually slapped me.  His nut sack laid on me.  I couldn't move, all I could do was lay there as she gave him head.  And then she then hopped on his lap which causes more pressure on me.  They fucked none stopped.  Finally it was all over.  He got up and I watched as they got dressed.   Then she grabbed her pants and pulled them up.  The only problem as they walked out was that I was still on the couch.  It was hours before I heard the door open.  It was a women in her late 30s.  She grabbed a purse she must have left in here, as she exited, she glanced at me.   Was saved, she walked over me.  I started to scream, but then I could tell she wasn't looking at me but at just the thong.  She picked me up. “I can't believe someone would just leave an expensive thong like this laying here." she talked to herself.  "I'll just have to hang on to it" she said as she smiled, I tried to scream but it was useless.  Then I started to drop.  I realized she was putting me on under her dress.  She walked for hours.  She finally stopped.  I was pulled down and I could see she was on the toilet.  She must be at her house because it was a nice bathroom.  I was taken off and thrown in a pile of clothes.  She threw sweats on and walked out, then a teen walked in, she was about 17.  "Mom I'm doing laundry" she screamed.  Then I was picked up and carried.  I didn't even scream, I knew it was pointless.  I was thrown in the washer.  As I swirled around in the water, I realized that I will never die, I will be used as under wear till they get thrown way.  I was transferred to the dryer where I blacked out.  There was bright light hitting my face, then I was moved.  It as the beautiful teen again.  "Mom won't mind, not like we don't share all the other clothes" she said as she put both legs through the thong. I was pulled up to her ass.  “Don’t forget I have cheer leading today mom" she yelled as she finished getting changed".  It was going to be a long day.

I could tell she went to class because she finally sat down. It was the worst pressure on my body.  I felt like every bone would break. I had to take this all day.  I ended up passing out.  When I woke up, she was slowing taking me off, or should I say he was.  Her boyfriend was taking it off, she must of skipped practice.  I was tossed to the other side of the bed.  I wiggled all I could and finally I was able to get free from my prison.  I started to run.  "Steve did you bring a condom."  "Ya let me grab it."  As he reached over my head to grab one, I was fell.  That’s when the condom grabbed me.  I was stuck to the thing.  It also smelt funny like fruit.  “I got your favorite ones too, the strawberry ones” Then I see what was happening.  HE was putting it on but I was head first into his dick.  As I made contact I was completely squeezed against his dick.  All I could see was the giant face approaching me.  Then it opened. I was forcefully pushed in.  The suction was unbelievable.  She worked her tongue up and down his shaft.  The pre cum attached to me.  She gave one final lick and pulled out.  Thank god I said to myself.  I spoke to soon as I felt him lay down. I seen her now sitting on him, getting ready.  She came up above his dick and lowered herself.  The life of me was squeezed out from the pressure from all sides.  As she came down I could feel her moan.  Then she started to bounce on him, it got faster and faster, moaning started to grow from both of them.  “I can’t hold it for much longer, its coming” That’s when I was hit with an ocean of cum, I started to float.  I could barely breathe.  They laid there for a while, till she happily turned around and slowly took the condom off.  That when I could see freedom, after escaping from the sticky cum I could maybe run far away from them.  Then the tongue came into play.  She started to slowly lick the cum off him, teasing him while she did it.  I was picked up, the last think I heard was “that was the best we have ever done babe, want to go again” then I was carried deep into her stomach, where I ended up passing out.

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

let me know