- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Welp finally got around to finishing this chapter, hell of a lot of work went in to getting it done so i really hope you all like it. 

P.S sorry for the delay iv had a lot going on with helth and stuff for the past while. But trying to get back on track slowly. I hope i can keep you guys support even if it takes me ages to update lol 

It had been a while since Frankie had been left on the massive bed by Chloe. Frankie had managed to fall asleep on top of one of the pillows; at her size she barely made an indent in to the soft fabric.  Bad dreams were constantly bombarding Frankie’s mind; the almost real images of her sister’s powerful stomach were still haunting her. She still felt like she was being buried by hot chewed food, also being churned about in a soup of various acids. She had woken up many times drenched in sweat and her heart pounding.  After a few hours though her mind started to relax and she was able to fall in to a really deep sleep.

 

Sadly the rest bite didn’t last that long, Chloe and Sam strolled in to the room causing a shadow to fall over the tiny human, “Frankie?” Chloe said quietly while kneeling down next to the bed. “Bitch wake up” she said a bit louder jumping Frankie in to life, nearly causing her to fall off of the pillow.  She looked up at the two massive females looking down at her, their eyes boring in to hers... Frankie instantly felt worried. Well she knew she could trust Chloe but Sam… not so much. Sam sat carelessly on the side of the bed making the whole bed shake causing Frankie to roll off of her pillow on to the soft mattress and covers below and crashed in to the side of Sam’s massive thigh, “hey watch it fat ass!!” she shouted up to Sam as she crawled back up on to the pillow. “Sorry” Sam said without even looking down to see If Frankie was ok.

 

 

“Frankie...  I have to go away for a few days. So I’ve asked Sam to look after you for a few days, Tara will  also be helping out but she will only be here late at night while she’s with her new boy toy… is that ok with you?” Chloe said with a cute smile. Before Frankie could open her mouth Sam butted in “not that she really has a choice”.    They both laughed at the little girl on the bed. “Why do you have to leave?” Frankie said looking up at Chloe with saddened eyes. “Work need me, sorry” Chloe replied. Without even waiting to hear what Frankie had to say Chloe was already halfway out the bedroom door.  “Have fun you two” she called out as she left the room and walked down stairs to leave.   Frankie heard the front door slam shut and shortly after she could hear Chloe’s car drive away.

 

Sam and Frankie were now alone in the bed room, Sam looked down at Frankie with a smirk, deliberately showing her sharp teeth “you’re all mine now you little bitch, by the way you insult me again... You will be saying hello to the underside of my sneaker” she said in a deep evil tone.  Frankie just looked in to her eyes not knowing what to say as a massive hand came down towards her and 5 massive fingers wrapped around the little girl leaving her no escape.   Sam quickly brought the hand up to her face and laid her palms flat letting Frankie roll in to it. Frankie’s eyes quickly adjust to the light again. She slowly looked up at Sam’s grinning face with a worried look, she didn’t know what to do or say to get herself out of this situation.     “So I have some friends coming around soon, I would like you to meet some of them. We are going to be having a small party…. I think you will like them. Well maybe” with a slight laugh she closed her hand tightly around Frankie again and carried her down stairs walking in to the living room and Sam threw herself on to the couch. She moved her arm out over the coffee table and casually dropped the very scared Frankie on to it.

 

 

Frankie landed hard on the solid table; heart was pounding harder than it ever had before. Fear was coursing through every vain in her body. It crossed her mind she might not even make it through the night.  Once again a hand shaped shadow fell over her and lifted her up off of the table.

 

Sam wanted to nap on the couch to kill some time while she waited for her friends. But because she didn't want Frankie to run away she reached out and grabbed her without looking and stood up.  She quickly shoved the little girl in to her back pocket casually sitting back down again. She smiled as she felt the tiny girl press in to her left butt cheek, she slowly applied her full body weight, and resting her head on the arm of the chair she quickly set an alarm on her phone and drifted off to sleep.

 

Frankie was suffering... Sam’s ass had moulded around her tiny body, Frankie was sure she would have been flattened if it didn't.   She had what felt like 20 tons of weight pressing on her. There was very little air. It felt like an oven as the heat built up under Sam.  Worst of all there was nothing she could do about it. Her tiny body was sweating gallons she was quickly becoming dehydrated.   All of a sudden there was a loud rumble all around….. A strong smelling gas hit her. Frankie gagged at the smell trying hard not to throw up. “I got to get out of her now” she thought to herself over and over.  The gas kept coming a few more times till she felt moment above. Sam was waking up.   The pressure increased for a few seconds as Sam sat up putting all her weight on to her butt.  Then it all released as she fully stood up. 

 

 

Sam’s alarm had gone off about an hour or so later, her mouth was dry from sleeping with her mouth open. She groggily walked to the kitchen and poured herself some water, while doing this she remembered Frankie was in her pocket and quickly lifted her out and brought the girl up to her face, “hey there cutie” Sam laughed “sorry I needed a nap” she kept Frankie close to her face while she chugging down her glass of water till the whole glass was empty. “Ahh that's better, you want some?”   Frankie nodded without thinking and Sam poured another glass of water and looked at Frankie. “How does Chloe normally do this? The glass is a little big for you”.   “She usually just sits me on the side and I get what I can reach” Frankie stuttered out trying to hide her fear.  “Oh…. well you can swim right?” Without even waiting for an answer Sam quickly dropped Frankie in to the glass of water. Sam laughed seeing the diminutive human splashing about in her glass as she tried to float. “You look so pathetic it's hilarious” Sam laughed. 

 

 

The doorbell rang as a group of her friends had finally come “you ok there for a second?” Sam asked. “I'll be fine” Frankie replied now that she had managed to get herself floating.  Sam quickly ran off to the door and invited her 4 friends In. grace and Terri were both tall girls for their ages (18) around 5ft7 with brown hair. Terri had blue/green eyes and had a slightly chubby-ish build. Grace on the other hand had brown eyes and a very thin build. Her other two friends Amy and Jordan both had dark blond hair and both around 5ft4. Amy had an average sized build with dark blue eyes.  Jordan had a similar build to Amy and her eyes were dark brown almost black. Sam hugged and kissed all of them on the cheek as they came through the door. “So where's this surprise you kept talking about” Jordan quickly shouted. “She's in the kitchen having a swim” Sam replied with a smirk.  

 

 

Sam walked all of the very confused looking girls in to the kitchen smiling the whole way and led them to Frankie swimming in Sam’s glass of water.  Their faces were a picture; none of them knew what to say as Sam lifted the glass up and held it up to the girls to make it easier for them to see. “Is she real? What happened to her?” Amy asked in shock.   “She's 100% real apparently she ate some bad pills and that happened. Cool right? It's like having a new pet to look after”  Sam quickly lifted the soaking wet Frankie out of the glass “put out your hand” Sam said to Jordan.  Jordan slowly raised her hand and laid it out flat as Sam dropped the girl roughly on to her palm. “Hey no need to be rough with her” Jordan protested.

 

 

 

Frankie landed with a slight thump on to the massive strangers hand; she quickly got to her feet and looked up at all the faces staring back down at her “p-p-please do-don’t hurt me” Frankie stuttered.   “Pathetic right” Sam interrupted. “We are gonna have so much fun with her tonight”. 

 

 

An hour had passed all the girls had moved in to the living room and were sat around the coffee table. On it they had laid out a ton of snacks and drinks and various shot glasses and wine glasses. One of the glasses was turned upside down with a very scared Frankie Curled up in a ball under it while the rest of the girls drink and stuffed their faces. 

“So what did you want to play tonight Sam” Jordan asked.  “I don't know” Sam said “truth or dare maybe? Then we can involve the little one over there” as she pointed to Frankie.   All the girls agreed and Sam grabbed Frankie from under the glass and held her tightly in hand. “So who's first?” Sam asked. Amy volunteered. “Ok truth or dare?” Sam asked.  “Dare” Amy replied.     “Hmm I dare you to make out with Jordan for 30 seconds” the two girls agreed and moved towards each other “wait… You also have to put Frankie in your mouth while you do it” Sam added.  The girls smirked as they saw Frankie’s terrified Expression.

 

 

Amy quickly lifted the tiny out of Sam’s hand and popped it inside her mouth “just don't swallow” Sam laughed.

Jordan smiled “we will try not to”.  All the girls could clearly see the girl being thrown about in Amy's maw.  Amy was deliberately soaking the girl in her saliva so she'd be easier to handle.  Amy and Jordan's lips locked together starting to passionately make out.  Every so often you could see Frankie being passed between the two tongues drenched in saliva.  As soon as time was up their lips parted Jordan had ended up with the girl inside her mouth so she sucked all the saliva off of her “hand me your wine glass” she asked Sam. Sam happily handed over the glass and Jordan spat Frankie in to the half full glass of wine “sorry she needed a clean off and yours was the only full glass” all the girls laughed. “Did you really have to get so much spit in there with it?” Sam asked.   Jordan just shrugged as Frankie just flopped around inside the glass; she had given up fighting it. There was no way out anyway.

 

 

A few more truths and dares had passed; they had left Frankie in Sam’s drink of red wine for a while now that it had stained her skin a shade of pink. Sam had still drunk from it a few times without removing Frankie. She enjoyed teasing her and making her swim away from her gulps. The girls decided to give Frankie a turn “so Frankie truth or dare? We don't want to leave you left out” Jordan asked.   Frankie perked up slightly and stood up in the glass and stupidly picked dare. “Ok, I dare you to dive in to that bowl of ice cream” she pointed to the massive bowl on the table of melting ice cream with chocolate shavings, smarties and chocolate sauce all over the top of it.  It had a few spoon marks in it from where some of the girls had eaten some already.   Frankie smiled without giving it any thought she agreed to the dare. She wanted to try and get the girls to like her... so she was willing to do anything at this stage.   Jordan quickly lifted her out of Sam’s drink and held her palm flat over the large bowl with Frankie standing right on the edge. 

 

It was a lot higher then she thought it would be, plus all the eyes that were on her worried her.  But undeterred she walked right up to the edge of Jordan's hand, closed her eyes and leaped. She free filled for what seemed like an eternity till eventually Frankie landed in a thick frozen soup of ice cream and chocolate.  She went quiet deep under the surface. She managed to slowly work her way back up to the top “tadaa” she joked while raising her arms in to the air. But her smile quickly disappeared when she saw all five hungry looking faces around the bowl. “I’ve got a good idea for a new game” Amy spoke. “We all take a spoon and eat the ice-cream, whoever gets Frankie in there spoon first wins… well being careful not to eat her of course” she smirked.   All the girls agreed it was a good idea and lifted up there spoons. Not paying any attention to what Frankie. 

 

 

Soon enough spoons were raining down from above, Frankie had to dip and drive to avoid the onslaught of shiny metal. She dived below the surface trying to get away.    All the girls were spooning up massive piles of ice cream and chocolate without really checking there spoons only giving them slight glances. They were all casually crunching up bits of chocolate between their teeth and swallowing it in seconds.    The bowl was growing empty so Frankie had nowhere to go. A few times the edge of a spoon moved under clipping her leg or an arm, but she managed to push herself out of the way in time. But after a while she was not so lucky.  She had started to get buried by the melting ice cream. The bowl of liquid and chocolate had all started to merge in to one small pile. None of the girls could have seen her. That’s when she realised she was being raised while trying to get out of the pile. But she had ended up in the dead centre of a massive pile of ice cream being lifted up towards Jordan's mouth. It would have been impossible for Frankie to move in time or for Jordan to notice her deep in the pile, well not with the spoon moving that fast.

 

Jordan quickly piled it in to her mouth and started to crunch down on all of the chocolate. Within Jordan’s unrelenting hunger her tongue had dumped Frankie on top of her molars more than once but managed pushed she out of the way just in time as the teeth crunched together.  After a few chews Jordan moved everything back and quickly swallowed, emptying in her mouth for the next bite.   Jordan was already piling more ice cream on to her spoon and swallowed that back showily after.    The bowl was eventually emptied and all the girls laid back rubbing their full bellies. “Did any of you get her” Sam asked. The girls shook their Heads. None of them knew where Frankie was.   “Hm” Sam leaned forward to see if Frankie was still in the bowl but there was nothing “are you sure because she's not in there?”     “No we would of known otherwise” Jordan spoke up.  All the girls looked around the table to see if they could see her but they found nothing. “Meh she'll turn up. Prob just fell out the bowl or something. Sucks that none of us won though, She'll just have to make it up to us when we find her” Amy said.  All the girls sat back on the couch all feeling really full and slightly regretting their challenge. 

 

 

For Frankie the last few minutes had been the scariest moments she had dealt with so far. She had been put inside the mouth of a very hungry and completely unaware teenager. She had been nearly swallowed many times. Almost every single part of her body was coated in thick white syrup of saliva and melted ice cream. But a plus was she had managed to avoid being swallowed by forcing her way under Jordan's massive tongue. She gripped on tightly to anything she could to avoid going down another throat. 

 

After a few hours the party quietened down, all the girls had finished off the remaining nibbles and they were getting tired. “I guess you all should start heading home” Sam said. “I agree, my boyfriend will be wondering where I am” Amy laughed “mind if I just grab some water before I leave” she asked.  “Sure go ahead” Sam replied uncaringly.     Amy quickly got up and walked I'm to the kitchen grabbing a glass and quickly filled it with water. While she was doing this she noticed a pot on the counter full of pills.  They had Frankie’s name on them. Amy quickly worked out they were the pills that caused Frankie to shrink. She hatched an idea. She quickly grabbed the pill pot and shoved it in her pocket out of sight. Amy quickly downed the glass of water and quickly walked out the door shouting bye to everyone. 

Jordan (with her unaware passenger) and the rest of the girls eventually got up and left leaving Sam alone again. 

 

Sam looked around at the mess her friends had made “ugh I'm too tired for this, I'll deal with it tomorrow” she thought to herself. Quickly getting up and headed upstairs to bed not even thinking to look for Frankie. 

 

 

 

Jordan eventually returned home. She lived alone most of the time she liked the quiet house to herself it helped her to be more relaxed. As soon as she closed the door Jordan headed up stairs to her bath room. During the walk she kept feeling like something was stuck to the bottom of her mouth, no matter what she did it wouldn't dislodge.  So as soon as she entered the bathroom she headed over to the large mirror on the wall directly over the sink. Quickly opening her mouth and moved her tongue around to see every part of her mouth to work out what the problem was. 

 

Soon she saw what the small item was... There gripping on to the bottom of her tongue drenched in saliva there was terrified very small Frankie.  Jordan quickly reached in and pulled the little girl out. Jordan brought the girl up in front of her face to check she was ok “well hello there. I knew I had something in my mouth I didn't realise it was you” she laughed “I guess that means I won the challenge” she laughed.   Frankie didn't say a word. She was terrified and exhausted.  “I guess we'd better get you cleaned huh. Don't want you to look all gross”. Jordan quickly lowered Frankie towards the skink gently sliding all of Frankie’s clothes off and started to slowly run some warm water over the small girl’s body gently rubbing all over with her thumb. As soon as she was clean Frankie was lifted back up to Jordan's face, still dripping water in to the sink below. “There much better” she smiled.    Jordan walked out of the bathroom and in to her massive bed room and gently placed Frankie on the dresser. “So what are we going to do with you huh?” Jordan asked.

 

“W-what do you m-m-mean” Frankie stuttered. Her eyes were darting all over the new environment she had been forced in to “well I don't want to take you home just yet; I’ve only just found you. Would suck to have you leave already” Jordan smiled “so you are going to stay with me for a while, I'll let Sam know you are safely with me tomorrow. For now we should get some sleep”   She quickly picked Frankie up and walked over to her draws, quickly opening her sock draw she dropped Frankie inside and closed it back up again “sleep tight…” She laughed and walked away leaving Frankie in pitched darkness not knowing what to do or how to fix it. 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! 

Iv worked hard on making sure i don't have any typos so feel free to point them out to me if you spot any so i can fix them :)