- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Lucky you. The website's minimum word count per chapter has forced me to post two parts tonight! Enjoy! 

Part 2: The apartment

Damon more often joked about his fantasies with Rose when they were back at their apartment. He would watch her eat sometimes and tell her he's jealous of the food, at which she would usually just giggle at him.

The two were inseparable. They had loved each other throughout highschool, and had moved in together soon after their graduations.

Damon entered the white-walled main room of the apartment, Rose already having entered only seconds before. The door closed itself with a thud as the door was relatively heavy. Damon crossed the room, sitting beside Rose on the black leather loveseat before repeatedly kissing her cheek in an almost violent manner. She laughed and playfully pushed him away, almost immediately pushing herself much closer to him to kiss him on the lips.

The two kissed for several minutes, Rose occasionally pulling away only slightly to whisper playful, yet straight out voracious comments, such as "you're simply delicious, my snack." before silencing his nervous laughter with more kissing.

Finally pulling away, Rose inhaled deeply before smiling evilly at Damon who was currently smiling uncontrollably about the whole situation. Silence filled the room but for the occasional bit of laughter that left either of their mouths.

The silence broke after about five minutes as Rose got up, kneeling on the couch before getting really close once again with an excitement in her eyes. She bit her bottom lip a bit before finally asking, "Do you think you'd actually want to be eaten if you were an inch tall?" Her question was followed by her tongue escaping its cave to caress the surface of her soft lips. Damon's eyes widened at the question as excitement built in his entire body.

"Yeah, I would definitely love to be your food! Why do you ask?"

"Oh no reason in particular. I just wanted to say that I would eat you if given the opportunity." Her response was then followed by another smile forming across Rose's face.

Part 3: The Birthday

Blaring music sounded from speakers at the front of the room. People dancing left and right. Crushed SOLO cups littered the floor. All components of any good Ayve party.

Damon sat at his table at the front of the room next to Rose. He smiled at her, asking what it was she was thinking about.

"It's nothing..." she finally responded, "Just thinking about you."

Ayve ran over, interrupting any possible conversations the couple may have been getting to.

"Dude, I hope you like this sick-ass party!" Ayve blurted, "It was expensive as shit, but I know you'd do the same for me, bro!"

"Yeah, I have to say, this is definitely one of my best birthdays." Damon replied

"You know it, this shits the shit!" Ayve finished before jumping back into the action of the party.

"Quite the genius, that one." Rose muttered sarcastically.

Damon turned back to her, chuckling before speaking, "Oh yeah. But he's one of my best friends, plus he planned this entire party..."

"His way of speaking just makes me laugh." Rose smiled.

"Attention people!" An amplified Ayve began, "If you somehow didn't know, this party is for my main man Damon! Stand up bro!" Damon stood up before Ayve spoke once again into the microphone, "The dude turns twenty today, finally joining the real adults!" The joke made Damon mad, being the younger than both Ayve and Rose. "But for real, he's been my friend for years, and the dudes a serious badass. Thanks people, you can resume the sickness that is this bomb-ass party!"

A group "Happy Birthday roared from the crowd as Damon sat back down.

Finally back at the apartment, Rose pushes Damon on the couch, kissing him before telling him to wait there.

Several minutes passed before she returned with a cardboard box, walking with it towards Damon who was almost as excited as he was curious.