- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is a small story that came up into my mind, hope you guys enjoy :D

It was saturday morning, and pete was looking out of his window, on the opposite side of the road a new family had just moved in. And they had a beautiful daughter that pete wanted to meet. Today was gonna be his day, and he wasnt going to waist a second of it. 

So, like that, Pete got up and started moving towards the door. 

BOOM

the ground shook, causing Pete to fall on the floor, hurting his knee. He tried to get up but couldn't. a minute later his mother came down and helped him, finally he managed to stand up just to have another shake make him pee his pants. 

BOOM

Pete managed to get on his feet by himself and went out to check out what was going on. Suddenly, on the horizon he could see what seemed to be a gigantic female. Then he remembered. One year ago, in a city where he used to live, his mother worked as a scientist. but an experiment went wrong went she went to a school and one of the students grew with her clothes, to 2000ft! The giant girl got angry and started rampaging throught the city, shouting that she was going to kill Pete's mother.

As she grew, she broke the roof of the school, the only part of her remaining in the school was her feet, which were surrounded by her booties going up , they could all see her black jeans. and finally, her dark blue sweater.

Pete and his mother managed to get into their car, a ferrari that his mother bought with all her savings, and got away. looking back Pete watched silently as all of his friends were decayed to nothing but pulp, watched as the bodies stuck onto the treads of her sole. 

BOOM

another quake snatched Pete back into reality. She was close. Pete watched as people started to run around in the streets, hopoing they could get away while Petes mother ran towards the cellar of their home

"COME ON PETE!" she shouted

"ILL BE RIGHT THERE" he replied.

Pete then saw his neighbours trying to oped their door. they had been locked outside by some kids that wanted to play a prank on the newcomers and as it seemed, they forgot the keys on the keyhole.

He started running towards the door of his neihbours to help them out then, at about 3 meters far from the door, he stopped.

BOOM.

There she stood. her boots both at equal ground, toes pointing towards the city, she had green eyes which kept on looking for her victim. 

"What a nice little town." She spoke. 

"I think i'll start with this one" She said pointing at the house with the locked neighbours.

Lifting her foor, Pete saw the bottom of her boot, coated with dirt and dried blood and then, turned his eyes down to the bootprint she had made on the concrete road. He started counting the crosses on her boots,

"1,2,3,4,5,6" he said.

"Thats about size 8... but. Yet they are gigantic..."

"Oops! I forgot to introduce myself!" The giantess said, who looked no more than 17.

"My name is Xenia, and I will be your destroyer for this day!" She said as she giggles at the sight of thousands of people running for their lives.

"Well, let's start!" She said, planting the heel of her left boot onto the ground, her sole above the house casting a shadow over the home, the people inside understood from the look of Pete, and the shadow, what was about to happen. Everyone inside fell to their knees and started praying.

Xenia started lowering her boot, until the sole touched the roof of the house. Then she stopped. The people inside the house started cheering and so did all the other people of the town. but not Pete, because he knew that Xenia had a thing with torture.

A grin appeared on her face as she started to press down with her boot again, Making everyone run around once again. 

The people inside the house started crying as the roof caved in and they could see the shape of her sole while splinters were raining down on them, slowly making them bleed.

"Well, Im cruel, but im not that cruel." Xenia said. And with that lifted her foot once again, making all the people cheer "NAH! JUST KIDDING" She said bringing her boot down with all her might on the house, Shattering it and transforming the people into a pulp mixed with wood. 

She then procceded to twist her foot, grinding everything into a nice puddle of stuff. laughing as she did so. Lifting her boot up, blood rained down and onto Pete,

"Was that your girl? Sorry 'bout that. But don't worry! You can join her!" She said. 

When Pete heard that he started running towards his garage to get the ferrari.

"Oh, is that your home, oooo and it has a garage! But i bet it has no cars in it since you live in such a poor town right?" She said bringing her right foot down on the garage, flattening half of the ferrari, whose alarm instantly went off.

"Hm... I guess I was wrong.. Well, tough luck" She said as the ferrari caught on fire, her foor still pressing on the metal.

Suddenly the ferrari exploded beneath her sole, causing damage all around the car, therefore causing the house to collapse. wood raining onto her boot and ash from beneath her sole. 

"HEY! THOSE ARE MY FAVORITE BOOTS! Well, my only boots since I don't have anything else to wear because you know... size.. BUT YOU WILL STILL PAY!" She shouted. 

Pete started running towards the center of the town.

Xenia raised an eyebrow. "Oh, so you wanna play chase? Ok I'll chase you and you run!" Xenia said as she raised her right foot to bring it forward, debris raining down onto the people. Some died from the falling debris. and if they didn't, they sure did After her boot came down on them. 

"Ruun here I comeee" She said as she started walking towards the center of the town, killing hundrends on the way enjoying it every time her foot touched the road, causing it to give away to her weight. the rubber sole of her boot, still being extremely hot from the sun caused 2nd degree burns to whoever it touched, which was a problem for one, that was running to escape. Running towards the back of her foot when suddenly he saw a heel come down on him. 

He jumped but his legs were not far enough. 

CRASH

Xenia's heel touched the ground, destroying the poor mans legs, causing them to light on fire too. which did stop the bleeding.. but the pain was the problem.

continiuing on, Xenia kept on walking, cars crushing into her feet because they were to slow to react to the teenage girl's boot coming down in front of them, and others just crushed beneath it.

"Guess I'm pretty cruel after all..." She said. After awhile, she reached the statue of the city, which represented Pete's mother.

"This Woman Lives here?!? Oooh this is gonna be fun!" She said lightly kicking the statue. But that kick being enought to bring it crashing down and onto people.

"OK LISTEN UP!" She said "IF YOU ALL STAND IN A STRAIGHT LINE I WIL SPAIR YOUR LIVES" She said

The people didn't know if she was lying or not, but they didnt wanna risk it.

"WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOING?!?" Pete said.

"We ain't riskin it! A civilian said as he got into the line"

"Good Job Everyone! Thank you for volunteering, and..." Xenia started to say

"SEE YOU IN HELL!" She said as she brought her foot back and with lighting speed kicked all of the heads of the people in the line decapitating all of them and killing them.

"Well, now that I'm done with the town buildings and the people. Tell me where she is." Xenia said.

"SHE'S IN THE CELLAR OF THE HOME WITH THE FERRARI PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!"

"Thank you sweetheart" She said picking him up and giving him a kiss in the mouth.

"but I don't think it would be fun if you went and told the other cities I'm coming" She said putting him back down and quickly bringing her left boot on him. Grinding him into the pavement.

"At least I made it quick for him." She said.

"Now, where is the other one."

Pete's mom started feeling quakes one after another when suddenly they stopped.

"Is she gone?" she thought to herself.

"Oh don't worry I'm not gone" Xenia shouted.

" I'm just thinking of how to dig you out because I don'w want to get my hands dirty!" She said.

"Good, I have time to leave" Pete's mom thought

"I'm sure she will tell me when she finds a way to-

Her words cut short when Xenia stomped her heel into the ground penetrating the iron wall of the cellar.

"OH NO GOD NO!!!" Saod  Pete's mom.

"Iiiiii fouuund ooone!" Said Xenia.

Then, after lifting up her heel, snapping underground cables in half and uprooting nearby trees, she saw Pete's mom in her heel, struggling to get off it.

"Oh hello, remember me?" she said.

"I'm the girl that said I was gonna kill you!"

And with that, Xenia gave a light kick with her heel throwing Pete's mom on the ground.

She fell on her face and then suddenly she felt pain on her right hand as Xenia brought her boot down on it.

"It's torture time." Xenia whispered.

Then, after dragging her foot to the opposite direction she sepparated the hand from the body.

Pete's mom started crying when she saw that.

"Oooh c'mon! Don't be a baby! Here, I'll get your leg too, I'm sorry!" said Xenia.

CRACK 

The foot on Pete's mom was turned into dust when Xenia brought her mighty boot upon it, Her rock hard rubber sole, melting the rest of the flesh around it.

"And now, for the grand finale" She said, walking back a few miles.

"My special present for you!" She shouted from far away as she started running towards her, and one hop, two hops, and Xenia goes into a cartwheel, then into a frontflip, and then...

SPLAT!

She lands on the poor woman with both boots, Causing blood to erupt from beneath her soles, Making her boots dirty. 

"Hm.. Guess I'll have to clean that up... NOT." She said, Walking away from the once peaceful town, that was now a graveyard of the people killed by The cruel teenage giantess. Her brown hair with blond endings swinging from side to side.

"Now let's see who's next." 

 

 

                                  THE END

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you guys enjoyed it! :D