- Text Size +

The immense oak door that stood as a barrier between the bar and little Colette had multiple, smaller doors fixed into it, designed to allow people of any size in and out.

The blonde girl was nearly the smallest of the small, but this didn't deter her one bit. She straightened out her shirt and opened the tiniest door, crudely carved into the corner of the main door, just below an iron hinge bigger than Colette herself.

The atmosphere of the bar was chaotic, especially against Colette's tiny form. From every direction people cheered and jeered, glasses clinked together and the occasional hoot of victory rang out across the room. She took a deep breath in through her nose, smiling at the fragrant mixture of cheap alcohol and stale air.

"Got another one," a gruff voice came from overhead. Colette looked up to see a man and a woman squinting down at her. The tiny girl froze. Was it that obvious?

"Did you scrounge up another couple bucks, little lady?" the giant woman asked.

"Here to 'win back your size'?" Her tone was condescending and derogatory. They didn't know.

"I-I can do it this time!" she insisted, stamping her foot. The two laughed, and the woman scooped her up in her palm, her long fingers wrapping around the tiny frame. Colette tried not to wriggle too much; the giant types usually got off on resistance, and Colette had learned you were usually safer when you just went limp.

"What's your poison, sweetheart?" The giant woman was asking which game she wanted to play. Her tiny eyes scanned the room quickly, landing on a nearby poker table.

"That one," she indicated with her free arm. She was carried over to the soft green felt, deposited on an unoccupied side of the table. The other players chuckled as she stood up, brushing herself off for effect, then turned to face her opponents.

Three women and two men, all of whom towered over the miniature girl. Her adrenaline was racing as she took in the Olympian sight. One of the ladies, the smallest of the three, was the first to break the silence.

"Got a Chip?" she asked. Another condescending tone, something you had to get used to when you were small. She nodded, pulling out a thin, grey piece of metal. Chips were little machines that linked to your bank account, resizing themselves with the bearer's balance - and, therefore, with the bearer themselves.

Colette plugged it into the small slot just off the rim of the table. She had to get on her knees and lean over the edge, and she could hear the snickers from the other players. That didn't bother her. A small display came up, revealing her total balance to be $6.84. This brought another round of laughter from the table.

"A high-stakes player!" one man laughed, nudging her with his finger. She frowned, holding her side as if to ward off another prod.

"Oh, shush. If the girl wants to play, she can play." The tallest woman - and tallest player amongst them - eyed her up and down. "I assume, then, that you already know how?"

Colette nodded. "Yeah, I'm familiar."

"Great! Now, Ruth here was about to d-"

"No outs."

The table fell silent and every eye turned to Colette, the miniature girl standing on the lip of the poker table, hands on her waist and chest puffed out as if she was some sort of superheroine. The tall woman spoke again.

"Honey, I don't think yo-"

"No. Outs." Colette was calling for a high-stakes game. A no-outs game meant nobody left the table until the tallest person allowed it. It meant you were at the mercy of those bigger than you, placing your life at risk. No-outs games almost never resulted in everyone walking away happy - if everyone walked away at all.

"Unless you're chicken."

The woman's peal of laughter pierced the bar, and for a moment the other patrons fell quieter, looking in their direction. Colette could see what she was up against. This woman had thousands of dollars to wager. She could just go all in against Colette every round, chiseling away at her funds until there was nothing left, and then, Colette knew, the giant woman would mean to punish her for her hubris.

"Chicken! I certainly haven't heard that one before!" she giggled to herself, but the rest of the table was not so mirthful. Playing for size was one thing, but this tiny intruder wanted to turn their gambling into a game of life-and-death. The giant woman picked up on their hesitance. "Oh come on now, you all aren't scared of her, are you?"

"No, Jean, we're scared of you." The crowd nodded their assent at the assertion.

"Well, I'm simply flattered. But how about this: we take the little runt down, and then I let you all go, hmm?" She placed her right hand over her heart. "I swear."
The group looked between Colette and Jean as they stared one another down, a twisted version of David versus Goliath-and-Goliath's-Four-Friends. One by one they nodded their assent, and Jean's mouth twisted up into a cruel smirk. "You got it, little one. No outs. The buy-in is five bucks, though, and the blind is a dollar. Sound good to you?"

Colette put on an air of bravado. "Yeah, I think I can handle that," she said confidently. Before she knew what was happening, a giant card whirled through the air, striking her in the chest and sending her to the ground. The table chuckled, but none as loudly as Jean herself, who had dealt the card. She deftly dealt the rest of the hands, passing the miniature woman another card that just barely missed her as the latter scrabbled out from underneath the colossal card.

"Whoops," Jean chuckled as she regained her composure. The players to her left typed their blinds into the keypads set in the table before each participant, and the attention turned to Colette. She struggled with her cards, lifting them up just enough to peek under the corners and ascertain their values, then let them drop back to the table.

"All in," she said confidently, staring the giant woman across the table from her in the eyes. Jean just smiled back, acknowledging the pitiable amount the little girl contributed to the pot. Play continued past Colette, with one man calling her bet and another folding. Jean called the tiny woman's wager, wholly confident in herself, before dealing three cards face-up to the middle of the table.

The rest of the players stayed in, wagering against one another while Colette sat on the rim of the table, arms folded across her chest. The others had discounted her as nothing but a little pest, but she could feel Jean studying her, looking for a tell, but Colette was good enough to avoid giving one.

“What do you have under there?” Jean asked, her voice carefully neutral.

“Finding out will cost you,” Colette shot back. The giantess just smiled, making a mental note to break an extra bone for that line.

The round came to an end with only Colette, Jean and a third participant in the running. The players flipped their cards - though it would be more accurate to describe Colette's action as 'struggling' - and their eyes flicked between their hands.

"I beat you!" Colette said triumphantly, pumping her fist in the air. It was true, she had pulled off a full house to Jean's three-of-a-kind. Her Chip was credited with the amount, and she instantly shot up a few inches, stumbling backwards from the suddenness with which she grew. Jean gave her a mild scowl, though her small losses to the smaller girl were more than made up in the side pot. The man to Colette's left lost a few inches to Jean, who was clearly well-to-do enough that there wasn't much more height for her to be gained. She played it off well, acknowledging the little girl's victory with a soft nod of the head.

"So you did, little girl. And I want you to remember this moment later, when you've shrunken down to an insignificant speck. Remember this tiny, fleeting victory, okay?" The rivals looked into one another's eyes, and Jean could see she cowed the little girl. It warmed her heart as she gathered the cards up and passed the deck to her left.

"You're in for a world of hurt," the new dealer mentioned softly to Colette as she passed out the cards. "Jean doesn't play No-Outs very often, but when she does it's downright scary. They say nobody ever lives to tell the tale of playin' No-Outs with her." The table adopted a somber atmosphere, but Colette just laughed. Five pairs of eyes turned to look down at her, quickly quieting her mirth.

"Um... n-not to be rude," the little girl began, "but if nobody lives to tell the tale, who's the 'they' that's saying that?" She looked around the table into the bleary, red eyes looking back at her, eight of which were too drunk to understand the question that had just been posed to them. Two were not.

"Place your blind, runt," Jean said, her voice a low threat. As was expected of her, Colette punched in her blind, and betting passed to the left. When it got to Jean, the giantess smiled. "Hmm... I think I'll see the blind... and raise it by, oh gosh, what's a good number? Eleven dollars and sixty-eight cents sound right?" She giggled. It had begun. Jean would do this every round, forcing Colette to go all-in or fold, and eventually the tiny woman would slip up and be hers. Two more players folded before it got back to Colette.

"...Fold," she said bitterly, kicking her cards. Jean smiled condescendingly as the tiny girl lost a bit of height, contributing to her enemy's strength. There was nothing she could do about this. She'd gotten lucky once, but there was nothing else to count on but luck. Jean vastly overpowered her, and she would use her strength to beat Colette down until the little girl was nothing.

The round ended with Jean as the winner once more, everyone at the table losing the slightest bit of height to her. From her vantage point above the others, Jean smiled down. She loved the way poker made her feel, sapping the very essence from her enemies and giving it to herself. Whether they knew it or not, they were devotees of the Church of Jean, their tithes giving her strength. She idly mused on the prospect of making them kneel and bow before her, perhaps even kiss her feet. This was a No-Outs game, after all. Once she'd disposed of the pest, the rest of them were hers to do with as she chose. She would kill them one by one.

For the next few rounds, it went back and forth between the two sharks. Colette grew to a size such that she now used a stool to sit on, although it still had to be pressed directly against the table. Unfortunately, all her victories came against those to her sides; the other players had sacrificed their size to her, but Jean had retained her position as head of the table.

Colette began to feel comfortable in the game, and the snide remarks between she and Jean cooled off. It wasn't until she put a relatively small amount into the pot after a certain Turn that Jean addressed her directly.

“What've you got under there, hmm?” she repeated. Colette chuckled.

“You asked that last time you lost, too. Nervous?”

Jean laughed a little too loud. "Nervous? Oh god no, just wondering why someone so small thinks she has any weight at the table at all. As it turns out, I know for a fact I've got you beat.” She indicated the revealed cards: a Four, Nine, and Jack of Hearts, and a Three of Clubs. “You haven't got anything.”

“Oh yeah?”

“Quite! And to your credit, you're a very good storyteller. Why, if I wasn't a better player, I might be convinced you've got a flush under there! Your tiny little wager there says 'I've made my hand, I've got you beat – but hey, it'll only cost you a little more to see the River!'”

Colette shrugged. “Then fold.”

“And miss out on humiliating you? Not a chance, little bluffer! You haven't got anything in there, you were just counting on me being good enough to pick up on your little tale. You just didn't think I'd be so good as to see it for the bluff that it is.” Typing out a quick sequence on her pad, Jean raised just enough to force Colette to go all-in or fold.

"You're cold, Jean," the woman to the giantess' left said. "Why don't you let the little lady have some fun?"

"What? Who's not having fun? I'm having fun. Aren't you, sweetie?" She addressed the question to Colette, who, after letting her cards drop back onto the table, nodded.

"Yeah, I am having fun. All in."

Another hush fell across the table. Jean's smirk faltered for the briefest moment, but she maintained her composure. Three others folded, leaving Colette and Jean alone against one another.

"Sure, sure, let's finish this up then, shall we?" Flipping her cards, she revealed a straight. With narrowed eyes, Colette turned her cards over.

“Oh, honey,” Jean said with mock empathy, her eyes raking over the cards. “You don't ha-”

The tiny woman didn't say anything; the fact that Jean hadn't recognized it immediately made the moment that much sweeter. She did have the flush, and it beat Jean's straight. Their accounts were credited accordingly, and Colette shot up in height, such that she was now nearly eye-level with Jean, and easily dwarfed every other contestant, two of whom had crawled onto the table and begun handling their cards with their bodies, just as Colette had only minutes ago.

Her rival was obviously flustered. Jean's face was red with embarrassment, and surprised everyone at the table with the ferocity with which she snatched the deck, dealing the cards out to the table. Just as before, the players looked at their cards, but now there was a palpable air of fear. “J-Jean maybe we could uh... you know, take off early...”

“And miss the fun?” Jean's voice was fury incarnate.

"Well... I mean, I'm just saying, I'm just a little worried is all."

Jean let out a noise of utter disgust. "Fine, you little vermin. Go, do whatever, I don't care."

"Ah, ah, ah," Colette said in a sing-song voice, tapping her pad. "Check again. You don't have that kind of authority anymore." It was true. Jean hadn't been keeping a close eye on their respective totals, instead watching Colette's rapid increase in height, and somehow the little trollop had gotten a two-dollar lead on her. "Now, dear Sir, if you want to get out of this game, you only needed to ask."

"Y-you're serious?" the man said, pleading up to Colette from the seat of his stool. "Oh, thank you miss, thank you!"

"You're very welcome! It'll let me and Jean here get better acquainted anyway." She rose up off her stool, her feet now easily reaching the floor, and shifted over one seat to the right. Her denim-clad ass loomed over the plastic seat.

"Wait, wait, let me get down! Let me get down!" the man pleaded as Colette hoisted herself up onto the stool, the little nothing beneath her dying with a muted splat! beneath her. She rocked back and forth, settling into the seat, then smiled. "Well, Jean? It's your bet."

Everyone around the table stared in shock. He hadn't even been busted out yet, and she'd just executed him like he was nothing! What's more, this newcomer, this nobody was now doing better than their in-house champion. The natural order of things was upset by this giant, attractive young woman, and there was nothing any of them could do about it.

From then on, Jean's game was off. She pictured herself having a comeback, of striking down her opponent in a fit of righteous fury and reclaiming her throne as Queen of the Cards. The reality, however, was much different. Colette proceeded to win every hand, whittling down her size inch by inch.

“Isn't this so much fun you guys? Aren't we all having fun?” Colette giggled, taking a sip from the drink the man she'd sat on was nursing. She made a sour face, looking at the concoction. “Yuck. No accounting for taste, I suppose.” Her eyes fell on a little woman across the table from her. “Hey, sweetheart, come over here.” One long, perfectly-manicured nail tapped the table.

“W-w-why?” the woman stammered, looking pathetically miniscule beside her titanic playing cards.

“Because I said so. The alternative is I smoosh you with your own hand.” Colette chuckled, playfully waving a card in her direction. “Which would be totally funny, so if you'd rather do that it's no sweat off my back.”

“N-no! No! You can't do this to people! I won't let you hurt me!”

“Oh really? And how are you gonna stop me?” Her brilliant hazel eyes glinted with predatory delight. Silently, Jean noticed how in-her-element Colette seemed, terrorizing and tormenting people smaller than herself. She'd seen unfortunates get lucky on rare occasion, but they never took to dominance so quickly or adeptly, usually just thanking their good graces and bowing out of whatever game as quickly as possible. Colette showed no fear, no hesitation, and no uncertainty. It was as if she had known this would happen all along.

The object of her sadistic focus had forgone responding to her, instead choosing to throw herself off the table, in what Colette assumed was a misguided attempt at fleeing. She got up and walked around the table to investigate, and sure enough there she was, wriggling in a small pool of her own blood.

“Ooookay little missy,” Colette said, scooping up the tiny woman in her palm. “There we go, shh shh shh. It's gonna be okay.” She turned to address the other players as she brought her captive back over to her own seat. “I think blondie here has decided to forfeit too, and give all her winnings to me.”

“Hey, that's not f-” one man began protesting, before the new Queen of the table shot him a cold glare. He clammed up immediately, staring down at the green felt beneath him. Colette used the dying woman's pad to transfer her meager remaining funds to herself, then dropped the little body into her drink. Crimson ribbons of blood swirled out, and Colette stirred her drink with her straw, battering the tiny body with ice cubes.

“You're a con artist,” Jean accused. “You were never poor.”

“Not true! You know I can't just lie about my height!” She giggled, taking a sip of her drink. “Oh, much better. But no, when I walked in today I truly had... what, seven dollars to my name? Just because a trusted friend was holding onto my millions doesn't make me a liar.” Her smile chilled Jean's blood.

“M... millions?”

“Oh yes, darling Jean. You don't think you're the first little bitch I've taken down, do you?” she chuckled into her glass. “I get much, /much/ bigger than this. But from time to time I like to slum it down here with you little ones and take your paltry thousands away from you.” She plucked up another man, who occupied the seat between Jean and herself. He squirmed in her fist, his entire body held immobile in her long, slender fingers. “And your paltry lives.”

“You can't get away with this. This is illegal. You'll never leave the bar.”

“Did you not hear me, tiny one?” She moved one seat to the right again, now towering over the miniscule Jean who stood on the table before her, hands defiantly on her hips. “I'm in an entirely different league than you. Maybe you couldn't get away with this, but I have millions. Your cops won't do anything to me, because my cops tend to be a little clumsy when one of our own is harassed.” As she spoke, the screams coming from the man in her hand rose in pitch, becoming more wild and frantic by the second. Blood began to leak from the corners of his eyes, but Colette didn't even acknowledge him. “But I like you, Jean. You have real potential. Heck, for a minute there I was even scared of you! I definitely wouldn't wanna be one of these losers when you're around.” She paused for a beat, letting the thought sink in to the background of agonized wails. “At least, when you were in your prime. So I'll tell you what. You get down on your knees and worship me, and I'll let you live. Sound fair?”

Finally, Colette ended the man's life. His body burst in her fist, blood staining her palm and running in rivulets down her wrist and arm. She looked at him in disgust, letting his mutilated body slip out of her fingers and fall to the dirty wood floor below. She then reached out and wiped her index finger off on Jean, the thick blood coating the miniscule woman. “So what do you say? Do we have a deal?”

“No!” Jean shouted, mortified. “Fuck no we don't have a fucking deal! Are you fucking kidding me? You're a psychopath! A deranged monster! I would never, ever treat people like this!”

“Oh, come off your high horse,” Colette said, rolling her eyes. “You were going to eviscerate me, but you stalled because you're more interested in teasing your prey before you kill it, isn't that right?” Jean opened her mouth to begin yelling again, but Colette knocked her over with a flick of her finger. “Shut up, I wasn't really asking you. Like I need the validation of a shrimp.”

“O-oh Your Holiness, I worship you!” A tiny cry came from the table, startling Colette. Her eyes opened wide and she stared down in shock before noticing the source: the last remaining woman, the only other living player besides Jean and herself, was on her knees and bowing in Colette's direction. “Please spare me, you're a Goddess!”

“Have some dignity!” Jean yelled, hitting the tiny worshipper, but again Colette easily brushed her aside with one finger.

“Hey, hey, no abusing the clergy!” Colette giggled, looking down at the girl kneeling before her. “She simply recognized his position and made the smartest decision she could make! You'd do well to follow her lead, to be honest.” She plucked Jean up by an ankle and lowered her onto her seat. “Or, you would have, if you weren't gonna die in the next couple minutes.”

“No! No, you can't do this to me! Do you know who I am? Do you have any idea who I fucking a-” her screaming was abruptly cut off by Colette's thigh settling over her, completely silencing her impassioned shrieks.

“Ooh, she's still wiggling down there,” Colette said. She reached out and grabbed a bowl of peanuts from a nearby table, casually eating them as she rested her head on one hand and enjoyed the feeling of Jean squirming to death underneath her. “Oh, hey, Jean, you might think this is funny,” she said down to her pants, not alleviating the pressure on the dying girl even a bit. “You're Jean, and you're getting killed by jeans! What do you think?” She paused as if awaiting a response, then shrugged. “Eh, nobody bats a thousand. I thought it was a hoot.”

Beneath her thigh, Jean fought with every ounce of energy she had. She would not let this little cheat win. It was against every rule in the book for people of status to disguise themselves among the lower classes, but she knew that justice would not be served unless she handled it herself. The truth was that their size and influence meant they could get away with just about whatever they wanted. Jean was going to escape this madwoman, build up her fortune, and fight Colette on her terms.

These were the thoughts that ran through her mind even as the burning in her lungs slowly numbed, and the stinging in her eyes faded. Even as her struggles turned to wiggling, which turned to periodic twitching. She would escape Colette, she would. She just... she just had to sleep for a bit. Yes, she needed energy if she was going to win.

“H... how may I serve you, Goddess?” The sole survivor asked of Colette, distracting her from the pleasant feeling of Jean's death. The giant lady looked down at the sniveling girl. She didn't look too much older than herself. At twenty-two, Colette was more than accustomed to squishing people much older than she, but it was always a treat when it was someone near her age. Someone with a similar timeframe to get to the position Colette had achieved, yet who had squandered their opportunities and now found themselves on the bad end of an abuse of absolute power.

“How may you serve me...” Colette said aloud, as if asking the air around her. She gazed around the establishment; many tables had become much emptier, and she didn't have to guess why. A few people stuck around, either oblivious or uncaring of the scene unfolding at her own table. “What's your name, anyway?” she asked.

“Lydia,” the tiny woman responded.

“Nnnah, I don't like that. Twerp. You like Twerp?”

“Um,” Lydia swallowed, looking up at her giant captor. Colette didn't so much as glance down at her. “Y-yes, Goddess.”

“Great! Bring me a peanut, Twerp.” The shrunken girl did as she was told, struggling to hoist a peanut over the side of the bowl as Colette surveyed the table, smiling to herself. “I really am all-powerful, aren't I?”

“Oh yes, Goddess, yes you – ngh – are!” Twerp agreed even as she struggled to carry the peanut in front of Colette. She set the piece of food down in front of Colette's hand, and the giant woman easily lifted it with two fingers, popping it into her mouth.

“Good girl! Another.” As Twerp ran back to get another peanut, Colette reached under herself, drawing Jean out. The tiny woman lay spread-eagle in her palm, and Colette tried to determine if she was breathing. “Hey,” she whispered. “You still alive?”

The form stirred slightly, and Colette's smile grew wider. “Oh, awesome,” she chuckled. She ate another peanut, sending her slavegirl back for another one. “Hey, get up. Get up, Jean, I'm not done playing with you.”

Bleary-eyed, Jean's head lolled to the side, taking in Colette's enormous visage. For a brief moment she let herself believe that she'd somehow won, that she was only seeing Colette in such magnitude because her bitter rival was held so close to her own eyeball. When Colette's warm breath washed over her, however, she knew that was not the case.

"Welcome back to the land of the living, little runt!" Colette giggled. "You didn't really think I'd let ya smother to death under there, did you?" She began peeling off Jean's clothes, which had shrunk with her.

"L... l-let me go..." she whimpered, her lungs still not having fully acclimated to having air in them again. Her cruel captor shook her head.

"Nope. But here's what I can do for you!" she set the now-nude Jean down on the table and took a peanut from the other woman's outstretched arms. Jean watched as, with a wave of her finger, Colette sent the girl scurrying back to the peanut bowl to retrieve another. "I've got these toys here that you're just gonna love."

Reaching into her pocket, the giant woman retrieved a long, thin piece of pink string, a few tinier bands, and some pieces of fabric. She showed them off to Jean, but they were so small that, even at her scale, the tiny woman had trouble understanding what they were.

"They're your mouse gear, silly!" Colette informed her, as if reading her mind. "C'mere, I'll help you put them on."

"No - NO!" Jean shouted as she was once again scooped up. Her captress fastened the small band around her head, clasping it in place despite the minigirl's constant struggles.

"Calm down, you primadonna. It's not so bad. You get to be a mousegirl and in return I don't squish ya! Doesn't that sound like a fair compromise?” Jean had nothing positive to say on the matter, so Colette dismissed her concerns with a shake of her head. “Well, whatever. I'm gonna do this either way, but I guess you've decided to be a bitch about it.” As she spoke, she secured mouse mitts around the girl's hands, binding her fingers together and rendering her unable to grip anything. Jean pawed desperately at the side of her head, trying to cast off the ears.

I'm being a bitch!?” Jean shrieked indignantly. “Look at me! You're dressing me up like a fucking mouse!”

“That reminds me!” Colette chirped, wrapping another band around Jean's head. This one secured a piece of metal over her face, obstructing her mouth and nose, and was painted and shaped like the snout of a mouse. Jean tried to protest, but even she could hear that specially-designed holes in the mask were turning her speech into high-pitched squeaks. The giant girl giggled and bounced in her seat, hugging Jean to her chest like a favored pet.

“Ohhh, you sound so cute! Okay, okay, now to add the final piece.” She held up the pink piece of string, and Jean could now see that there was a small, pear-shaped appendage at one end.

It didn't take her long to figure out what that was.

“Hey! Hey, calm down!” Colette chided as Jean began to thrash with all her might, squirming and wriggling and crawling over the fingers that restrained her, preferring death by sudden impact to the humiliation that was to follow. She squeaked and squealed as loud as she could, drawing hushed chuckles from the patrons who were now surreptitiously watching the spectacle.

How can you just sit there and WATCH!? she screamed in her mind. She'd yelled it aloud, too, but they had heard nothing but tiny, delightful chirps. I'm ME, for fuck's sake, and you're doing NOTHING TO STOP HER!

Finally, Colette gripped Jean in such a way that the little girl was suspended upside-down with her legs spread wide, crassly exposing herself to her new Mistress. Without mercy or tenderness, the giant woman inserted the tail into Jean's ass, drawing another series of shrill squeaks from the helpless girl. Colette set her on the table and leaned back in her chair, sipping her drink as she enjoyed her handiwork.

The tiny woman's eyes were screwed as tight as she could shut them, tears falling to the soft green table beneath her. Her whole body shook with rage, humiliation and fear. Colette had won. Jean was utterly powerless to stop her, and had been dressed up like a toy to serve as a trophy of Colette's conquest. But she didn't have to take it on her knees. She planted her foot firmly on the tail and rose to her feet in defiance of Colette-

And immediately fell to the table surface again, writhing and squealing in pain. Colette brought her free hand to her mouth, sucking in air through her teeth as she looked at the little woman with a sympathetic expression. “Oh, god, I'm so sorry honey, didn't I say? It's custom-made to not be removable. I'm so sorry sweetie, I could have sworn I mentioned it.” She stroked Jean's head with a finger even as the former matron of the table held her ass in unimaginable pain. “Still though, you look so cute!” Her finger moved to Jean's metallic nose, wiggling it playfully. “Really, I love how you look!”

“Um,” a voice came from behind Colette, and the powerful girl turned to face the source of the noise. A hostess, the one who had initially brought her to the table, stood behind her, hands clasped respectfully behind her back and her gaze down at the floor. She wasn't short by any means, but she was still nearly a third shorter than Colette.

“Yes?”

“Th-um, I mean, my bosses are wondering if there's anything we could do to... uh, expedite your experience here.”

Colette smirked. “You're throwing me out?”

The timid girl immediately raised her hands up defensively, as if preparing for the inevitability of attempting to ward off a descending sole. “No, no, not at all, no! We're not throwing you out, you're welcome to stay as long as you like! W-we only – well, really, they only made me say anything because... uh, well, displays like this tend to kind of... drive away business. Y-you understand. I hope.”

The shorter girl's hesitance was downright adorable to Colette, who tousled the server's hair like she was a teenager. “Oh, all right, I understand.” She reached over and took the Chip belonging to her nut-bearing worshipper, transferring the rest of the funds to herself. The little girl, arms outstretched, looked on in shock as she suddenly dwindled away to nearly nothing, the titanic peanut landing beside her.

“A shame, too, I was really enjoying her. Oh well, maybe I'll come back and buy little old you to serve me, hmm?” She playfully touched the hostess on the nose, causing the other to let out a soft whimper of fear. Colette pretended not to notice, setting her drink down on top of the devout speck, splattering her against the hard, smooth glass without so much as a crunch.

“And you, sweet mousegirl,” she said, looking down at Jean who was backing away, shaking her head and holding her hands up. “Aww, I understand you're scared, but everything has to come to an end. You understand that, right?” More squeaks followed, and Colette picked her prize up by the tail, causing her obvious discomfort.

She held the pitiful thing out for the hostess to see. “Isn't that just sad? Look at her, she looks like bait. Like a worm on a hook, you know?” The young server nodded eagerly, hoping that by appeasing the powerful woman she would show mercy on the establishment – and her personally – in the future. “I really don't want to squish you, but this is how it has to be.”

“W-would you like me to get a mousetrap? O-or a to-go box?” Colette was visibly surprised by the suggestions, and eyed the squirming victim with a predatory gaze. She imagined the tiny body being broken by the hard rod of metal, her squirming and dying on the slab of wood like a common mouse. Finally, she shook her head.

“No. Thank you for the offer, but no I think I'll just dispose of her right now.” She bent over and set Jean on the floor. “Scurry away, little mousey!”

Jean, panic-stricken, ran to the closest non-Colette person she could see, her mind not letting her believe that nobody in the building would save her from the ultra-rich, ultra-sadistic Colette. Her sights were set on the hostess' ankles, and she desperately ran towards them, arms outstretched and squeaking wildly.

The server, for her part, squealed as well. She sat on a stool and raised her legs up. They were easily lifted out of reach of the miniature Jean, who pounded uselessly on the stool legs. Colette just laughed, enjoying the server's earnest reaction to Jean as though she was vermin.

“Stop bothering the sweet girl,” Colette said, swiping her foot forward and sending Jean tumbling. She came to a rest on her front, and the oppressive weight of Colette's sole settled on top of her before she could move another inch. “It's time for you to go, mouseygirl. But don't worry, I'll always remember you as that squeaky girl who tried to pull a pinecone out of her butt!”

One final, sustained squeak came from beneath the giantess' sole before she pressed it down. “Smoosh!” she chirped, drowning out the actual wet crunch that had heralded Jean's end. She dragged her foot back, scraping the viscera off with a slightly-disgusted scowl. “Ewwww.”

“Oh don't worry ma'am, we can take care of that.” The hostess said, setting her feet down again. “A-and thank you for coming to our gaming house! We, um, we hope you enjoyed your time here.”

“Absolutely!” She gave the hostess a wink, her eyes raking the young girl's body before she turned to leave. “I'm certain I'll be back again.”