- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First off, let me apologize for this chapter's title. It's terrible, I know. Secondly, this chapter is all about Kiana's glorious breasts! Thirdly, I hope you enjoy!

Zack thought for sure that his body slapping against Kiana's breasts and falling into her cleavage would certainly alert the giantess, but she seemed to not notice a thing at all. For some reason, it was like Zack had had zero impact on her bodacious bosom. Maybe it was because his body was still light and papery. Or maybe it was because her breasts were simply too large to be affected. It could also be the fact that Kiana was too busy laughing at Erica's terrible hit. Whatever the reason, Zack found himself, flattened and stuck, surrounded by darkness, deep in Kiana's cleavage.

-------------

To Julia's surprise and immense enjoyment, she spotted Zack's papery like body slip off of the beach ball and right into Kiana's cleavage. The best part was that the ditzy blonde didn't even notice her new passenger arriving at cleavage station. The sight of all this torture on poor Zack aroused Julia to the point where she had to almost completely submerge herself to avoid the other two girls seeing her erect nipples. This revenge plan was going perfectly!

"Wow Erica!" Kiana broke the previous silence. "That was an awful hit! Wow!" Kiana giggled like crazy, doubling over in laughter. Her breasts went under the pool, and water poured into her cleavage. Julia grinned.

"Yeah, I don't know what happened." Erica sighed. "I think it slipped out of my hand."

-------------

To Zack's surprise and immense enjoyment, he realized that Kiana actually had a little bit of space in her cleavage. Her breasts were so big and jiggly, that Zack was able to push against her soft breast flesh, giving him space to reform back to his normal body shape.

Once back to normal, Zack tried to escape from his new prison, but everything was pitch black. All around Zack was endless skin and warmth, enveloping his tiny body within. Oddly, Zack felt safe and secure in Kiana's cleavage, content with listening to her pulsing heart beat. Every time she breathed, he was rocked up and then back down. His eyes began to get heavy, and his strength left him. His conscious knew that he should escape before it was too late, but his body just would not obey.

Suddenly, a window of light appeared from above, and Zack thought that he was saved. This turned out to not be true. Quite the opposite, as a giant wave of water gushed into the teen's cleavage, and Zack found himself drowned by the water pouring in. The force of the water pressed Zack against one of the giant boobs he was caught between, and he felt himself sticking to her skin. Finally, the water drained out and the darkness returned, but the damage was done. Zack was once again stuck to Kiana's breast.

-------------

Julia suddenly had the bright idea of torturing Zack even more.

"Hey Kiana!" Julia called, sounding ever so much like the innocent little girl.

"What's up?" Kiana asked.

"I think you have something stuck in your cleavage."

"Do I?" Kiana gazed down at her boobs in curiosity. All she saw was darkness looking down between her breasts. In actuality, Zack was currently pushed into her breast, enveloped by flesh from above and below. He was effectively hidden from view.

"Can I get it out for you?"

"You just want to touch my boobs, don't you?" Kiana grinned smugly. "Fine by me! I like people playing with my boys!" She affectionately bounced her breasts lightly.

"Even better!" Julia smiled, wading over to Kiana.

-------------

Zack didn't expect Kiana to bounce her breasts at all, and he was thrown wildly between the giant mounds, bouncing back and forth around her cleavage. This motion did give him time to reform his body, and he braced himself between her breasts. Zack straddled Kiana's boobs, hoping that the worst was over and that he could climb out.. He had no idea how wrong he was.

Without warning, light once again entered the boobie cavern. However, no water rushed in this time. Instead, a giant hand inserted itself into Kiana's cleavage, and it was headed right for Zack! Zack fell a little bit to escape the hand's approach, but only succeeded for a moment. The hand quickly brushed against his body. After that, the hand began mercilessly pounding Zack against the breast closest to him. The hand rubbed Zack's poor body harshly into the skin of the breast, and he was quickly flattened and stuck to Kiana's breast for the third time in a row. This time however, he was stuck tight, and could not reform.

-------------

"Goodness Julia! You're so forward!" Kiana exclaimed when Julia stuck her hand right into her cleavage. "Do you feel anything?"

"Not yet." Julia said. "W...wait...there!" Kiana expected Julia to yank out whatever was in between her boobs, but Julia suddenly began pressing hard into Kiana's right breast.

"Wow!" Kiana cried as Julia pressed into her breast. "You really like my boobs don't you?" Kiana let Julia press her boobs for about thirty seconds until Julia finally withdrew her hand.

"Not done yet!" Julia laughed. Julia then grabbed each of Kiana's breasts, one boob in each hand, and slammed them together. She began roughly squeezing and squashing the titanic titties together, and Kiana squealed with glee.

"OH MY GOD!" Kiana yelled. "That feels so good!" Kiana began bouncing up and down as Julia massaged her breasts together, adding to the shaking and crushing of her boobs. Finally, after about a minute, Julia backed away from Kiana, satisfied with her work.

-------------

Zack thought the torture would never end as he was mercilessly crushed between the two massive breasts as they slammed together. He had no idea what was causing this, but figured Julia had something to do with it. However, he could do nothing in his current position. He couldn't even scream in pain as his body was flattened beyond belief and compressed into Kiana's right breast with enough pressure to stick him there for a while.

Things got even worse as Kiana inexplicably started bouncing up and down, throwing her boobs and Zack around at crazy angles. Zack was nauseated and sick, but he couldn't even throw up while he was papery! Finally, all of the craziness stopped, except for one thing. Zack actually felt like he was a part of Kiana's breast! He had been so forcefully shoved into her flesh, that it was completely stuck to him! He was raised and lowered with her breath. He quivered with the rest of her flesh whenever she moved. Zack had absolutely no idea how he would get out of this one!

-------------

"Dear god Julia, you should be a masseuse!" Kiana sighed, still catching her breath. "That felt so good!"

"I'm glad you liked it!" Julia giggled. "I know I did!" Meanwhile, Erica had just been staring in awe at the entire situation enfolding before her eyes. How could these two girls be so shameless? Where was their dignity? She decided to engage them all in another activity, before they started making love right there in the pool!

"Hey girls!" Erica spoke up.

"Wow Erica, I almost forgot about you!" Kiana grinned. "Sorry. Do you want to fondle my breasts too?"

"Um...no. I was thinking we could do something else, like...tan! Yeah! Let's all work on our tans!"

"Good idea girl!" Kiana replied.

"I think so too." Julia agreed. Erica breathed a sigh of relief. The three girls climbed out of the pool, grabbed some towels, and walked over to a large open patch of grass in Kiana's backyard. They laid out their towels, and then laid themselves down to tan.

-------------

All of Zack's hope vanished when Kiana climbed out of the pool. He was pressed too deep and stuck to hard on her breast to possibly break free by himself! How could he ever get out of this? Was he destined to be a part of this sexy giantess's boobs forever?

-------------

Erica thought that it was for the best to suggest the idea to tan. Everyone would calm down, and the sleepover would return to normal. However, she had no way of knowing that her idea could possibly spell disaster for her new friend Zack. If Kiana tanned in the burning hot sun, whose to say that Zack wouldn't burn to her skin as well, and remain fused to her breast...permanently!

Chapter End Notes:

Woah! Zack's in quite a predicament right now! If he wasn't in danger of being stuck forever, I'm sure he'd like it, but he IS in danger! What will happen to him? As always, review with thoughts and ideas! Thanks a bundle!