- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Zack needs a new plan. He needs to beat Julia at her own game before morning, or he could be shrunk for the rest of his life. But who will he turn to? Will Julia offer more help, or perhaps Erica? Read on to find out!

Zack slapped his forehead in anger, pinning most of the blame on his own indecisiveness. He had been sitting on the ground between the three giantesses for nearly ten minutes, and he still hadn't reached any good ideas for how to proceed next. He had slid down Kiana's pant leg earlier, trying to get as far away as he could from the lusty teen. However, he still could not decide whether to head towards Erica or Julia.

Erica and Julia were both lying on their sleeping bags, but neither of them had actually crawled inside. That meant that they were both viable options to pursue. Still, each of the girls had equal benefits and possible consequences for going to them.

Julia was the key to the entire mess that Zack was in, and he knew it. If he could just get the selfish and psychotic girl's attention, then everything would be solved. However, seeing as she was asleep, he figured it would be quite difficult to wake her up. He had realized earlier when the girls were tanning that Julia was quite the heavy sleeper. Also, her huge ass still scared the crap out of him.

On the other hand, Erica was a much more friendlier and open girl. If he got her attention, he had now doubt that she would be willing to help him return to normal, and even fight Julia if necessary. With that in mind, Erica had seemed to be the most oblivious out of all of the girls, if the day's events had been any indication. She had stepped on Zack, shit and pissed on him, helped bake him into a cake, and then ate him. Zack was almost as terrified as her as he was of Julia.

Zack slapped himself again, knocking himself out of his deep, thoughtful trance. He couldn't just spend the whole night contemplated on what to do. He had to take action. Even if it put him straight in the path of danger, he had to at least try. His whole life was on the line, and unless he could win Julia's "game", he would be nothing but a bug...forever.

Zack turned towards Julia, with determination in his eyes. He would wake her up, and she would notice him. He was sick and tired of everything that she had done to him, and it was time to end her sadistic "game" once and for all.

He started sprinting towards Julia, taking note of the outfit that she had chosen to wear. It really wasn't much of an outfit, as it was two slutty pieces of fabric. Julia was only wearing a small t-shirt that didn't even cover her entire stomach, and tight booty shorts. Zack sighed at just how shameless the girl could be, and wondered why she was even angry at him for causing her to accidentally flash the school in the first place.

Zack ran alongside her sleeping bag, making sure to steer clear of her big bubble butt. He didn't even want to risk climbing up beside her until her ass was far behind him. Once Zack found himself side by side with her stomach, Zack climbed dup onto the sleeping bag, and stood beside Julia's massive, sleeping body.

As Julia was lying on her stomach, Zack knew that it would be fairly easy to get to her ears. Julia's face was pressed right down into her pillow, not blocked by her arms as it had been previously. Zack grinned, happy that things were finally going his way. However, before he could even take another step, things began to go wrong.

Julia suddenly shifted in her sleep, her entire body rising into the air. Zack screamed, and fell down to his knees, struggling to run away. The sleeping bag was far too soft and pillowy, preventing Zack from finding his balance. It seemed like the whole earth was rumbling, and Zack could barely hear himself think over the thunderous noises caused by Julia moving against her sleeping bag.

Julia rolled onto her left side, and settled into place. Her entire front side was presented for all the world to see, including her expansive and mostly revealed stomach. Zack had always thought Julia had a bit of a muffin top, but now her tummy was absolutely gigantic. It looked like she could fit a house into her stomach if she really tried, but Zack didn't quite want to see her try.

Julia absentmindedly scratched her stomach, as she clearly had an itch. Zack tried to back away, only to find his body rolling closer and closer to Julia. Julia's shift in weight had caused an indention in the sleeping bag, which was sloping the fabric closer to Julia. Zack found himself unable to fight against the pull of gravity and the slippery fabric, as his tiny body was brought closer and closer to Julia's.

A few seconds later, Julia was finished scratching her itch. Her hand retreated, sliding back into place beside her head. Her entire body shifted once more, and began to fall back onto the sleeping bag. Zack looked up in panic at the falling figure of the sleeping Julia, and screamed for all it was worth. Unable to do anything to stop the inevitable, Zack held up his hands, bracing himself for the oncoming collision.

The weight of Julia's bare stomach crashing down onto Zack hit him like a whole stampede of elephants. He felt the familiar odd sensation tingle up his entire body, as his puny form began to crush and flatten underneath Julia. By the time Julia had settled back into place, Zack had been reduced to nothing but a tiny sticker, plastered to Julia's stomach and tucked away out of sight.

Zack cursed his terrible luck, and also his own stupidity. He never should have gotten anywhere near Julia, especially an area as dangerous as her plump stomach. He should have gone for Erica from the start, and avoided this whole terrible mess that he was in.

Julia's stomach was far too much for him to handle. The weight bearing down on him had reduced his body to flat paper, and there was nothing that he could do about it. His tiny form's strange reformation powers also wouldn't take effect, as the intense pressure above him was perpetually keeping him flat. Until Julia rolled over in her sleep, Zack was effectively trapped.

A chilling thought crept into Zack's mind. If Julia never rolled over in her sleep, Zack would be trapped all night, running any chance for escape. The next morning, Julia would get dressed and head home. Not only would he have failed his mission, but he would still be stuck to this psychotic bitch, and taken right back home with her. When, or if, she discovered him, he would be nothing but her plaything and slave for the rest of his life.

A new sense of hope filled Zack, a desire to avert the grave future that currently awaited him. Unfortunately, as much as he struggled, there was nothing he could do to escape from Julia's stomach's crushing weight. He heard the loud noises of her stomach grumbling, bubbles of acid popping and acid stirring as she slept. He grimaced, remembering the close encounter in Erica's stomach that he had previously escaped.

Two hours later, Zack felt the strength in his body about to go out. His eyes were feeling heavy, and were continuously threatening to close. His thoughts were drifting and swirling, the overwhelming exhaustion hitting him all at once. Right as he felt his body begin to slip into sleep, he felt his world begin to shift and rumble.

Julia shook and trembled, and then began to roll over in her sleep. She switched over to her right side, and then fell down onto her back, sprawled out across her sleeping bag. She settled down, her body not planning on moving again any time soon.

Zack mentally cheered and shouted as Julia rolled over onto her back. As she settled into place, her stomach flesh rippled and jiggled, jostling Zack around. He didn't care what happened at this point, because he was finally free. Now that all of the pressure was relieved, his body was able to being the reforming process. Soon, he would be back to his normal self, and not a stupid sticker on Julia's tummy.

An hour passed, and Julia thankfully did not roll over again. Zack was free to reform without any further interruption, all the process took much longer than he would have liked. By the time he was back to his one inch self, and was standing on Julia's squishy stomach, he knew that he had to act quickly.

After the most recent misadventure, Zack recognized that Julia was not the person to go to for help, especially when she was asleep. Even if Zack wanted to go back to Kiana, he didn't know if he had the strength to climb up the couch to get to her. That left Erica as his only option, and the option he decided to take.

Unfortunately, Zack underestimated just how tired and feeble his body was at this point. He took one step, and collapsed into a pile. His body bounced up and down on Julia's wobbly stomach as Zack tried to regain his balance. His body flopped around, his arms and legs kicking and slapping at Julia's stomach. His efforts just made it worse; as her impressionable flesh quivered and jiggled the more he fought.

As Zack struggled, his actions were beginning to irritate Julia. She frowned, her unconscious mind alerted to the annoying sensation on her stomach. Her hand rose up, and moved toward her stomach, determined to be rid of the annoying sensation. Zack didn't even noticed her hand approaching until it was right beside him.

His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped open as he saw Julia's giant hand floating right beside him. He froze, his mind telling him that if he stopped moving, the hand would go away. Unfortunately for him, that wasn't the case. Julia's index finger curled inward, and then snapped out at a supersonic speed toward Zack.

Her index finger crashed into Zack, and all of the wind was knocked out of his lungs. He nearly lost consciousness, as it felt like a race car had just run him over. His tiny body shot out into the air, and he was helplessly flung head over heels. He couldn't even scream or cry, as only short, painful gasps came out of his mouth.

He painfully landed on a smooth and fabric surface, but his body was partially crushed from the impact. His legs and lower body were flattened, and stuck to whatever this new object was. The rest of his body hung limp, hurt and exhausted. He couldn't even begin to try and free himself, even if he wanted to.

Just then, the surface he was on began to shake and move, and Zack found himself being lifted into the air along with the surface. He was no half suspended in midair, the surface he was stuck to standing straight up like a tree.

-------------

What had happened was that Julia's powerful flick had launched Zack across the room, and he had crash landed right onto Erica's left thigh. She had been lying on her sleeping bag on her stomach, so Zack was now partially crushed to the back of her left thigh.

When Zack had landed, Erica had been woken up immediately, as she was always a light sleeper. Now awake, Erica realized just how chilly she was. Realizing that crawling inside her sleeping bag would help immensely, she had stood up, and zipped open her sleeping bag.

-------------

By this point, Zack had put the pieces of the puzzle together as well. He realized that he was on the back of Erica's thigh, as it was the only place that made sense. At the same time, he realized just how vulnerable he was in this position, as he was likely to be crushed whenever Erica decided to lay back down. Unaware that Erica was planning on slipping into her sleeping bag, Zack hoped for the best.

He realized the truth quickly, as his entire world soon became dark. He saw the light slip away from his sight, and realized that Erica had gone into her sleeping bag. Not wanting anything bad to happen, Zack summoned all of his strength to let out a mighty scream. Before he even got the chance, Erica had slid back onto the ground, and Zack was crushed between her thigh and the floor.

Her thigh was nowhere near as heavy as Julia's stomach had been, but it was still fully capable of doing its job. Zack's body was once more flattened, once more plastered like a sticker, only this time to the underside of Erica's thigh. Since Erica was now lying on her back, Zack was trapped under the immense pressure, and unable to reform any time soon.

Zack also recognized that being inside the sleeping bag made escape impossible. If Erica was lying on her back, he would be squashed between her thigh and the floor. If she was lying on her stomach, he would be squashed between her thigh and the top of the sleeping bag. The hopelessness of his situation hit him like a truck, and Zack passed out, slipping into unconsciousness.

It was all over. His hopes was gone. He was never going to grow back again.

Chapter End Notes:

Is that it? Has Zack given up all hope of ever getting back to normal? Boy...that would be a depressing ending. I guess you'll have to wait and see in the next chapter! Thanks again, and as always, feel free to review with your thoughts, or even suggestions for future stories! See ya!