- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

From this point on, things are just gonna get crazier, so hang on to your seats, because we're headed to the pool!

Everything around Zack was pitch black, but yet for some reason he didn't feel dead. He thought for sure that the force of Erica stepping down onto him would have killed him, but miraculously, he seemed to be alive. He couldn't move at all, as he still felt Erica's weight on top of him. His body must be very strong in this form to resist all of this crushing pressure.

Zack had no idea just how much crushing pressure he was going to be put through. It had actually only been a second since Erica had stepped on Zack, and she was now lifting up her other foot to take another step out of the house.

Time seemed to slow to a crawl as light flooded Zack's vision, and he could once again see the carpet and the world around him. But for some reason, he seemed to be being lifted up into the air. Then he realized what had happened. He was stuck to Erica's foot. He was stuck right on her heel!

Zack yelled and cried, wiggling like crazy in an attempt to pull off of the giantess's foot. However, it was no use. His body seemed to have compressed from Erica's weight, and stuck to her foot in the process. Maybe this was his tiny form's defensive mechanism, flattening to avoid pain. Whatever the reason, Zack was in more trouble now than before.

Zack's pain only doubled when Erica completed her second step and took a third, slamming Zack with her foot back into the ground. Zack was squashed between the foot and the floor, the soft carpet offering no assistance in avoiding the intense pressure. Zack could also feel his body compressing this time, and it was certainly a weird feeling. It was like his entire body was flattening like a pancake.

When Erica lifted her foot once more, Zack felt even more plastered to her heel, and despite all that was going on, Zack did feel slightly aroused. It was something about being so close to this beautiful girl's feet, and she didn't even realize it. Of course, Zack didn't feel so aroused whenever she stepped down, crushing him underfoot.

-------------

Erica continued on her way out of the house, oblivious to the poor tiny guy she was torturing with every footfall. By the time she made it to the patio in the backyard, Zack was like a sticker on her foot. His body had completely flattened and wrapped around her heel. Fortune seemed to be on Zack's side though, as Erica felt an odd feeling on her left heel. She lifted up her foot, and without looking, ripped off what was stuck to it and threw the papery object away.

-------------

During that whole process, Zack was painfully ripped from the teen's foot, and thrown into the air, wildly spinning and twirling with the breeze. His body was still flat, and Zack didn't know how to change his body back to normal. He was entirely helpless as his body drifted across the backyard, coming to a landing in a large body of water. He had landed in the pool.

A few seconds after landing in the warm water of the pool, Zack's body miraculously popped back to normal. His flat form just instantly expanded and his entire body regained shape. It was like he had just...reformed.

Zack swam up to the surface of the pool, and began treading water. Looking over at the house, he was just in time to notice Kiana running to the pool and jumping up into the air, preparing to cannonball. Zack saw her shadow wash over him, and he knew where she was going to land. He had no time to react.

-------------

After peeling off the strange object on her foot, Erica went over to stand by Julia and Kiana.

"Are you girls ready to have fun?" Kiana exclaimed with glee.

"You bet! I sure am!" Julia replied, just as excited, although for a different reason.

"Who's jumping in first?" Erica asked.

"I am of course!" Kiana proudly proclaimed. "I'm gonna make an awesome cannonball! Here I go!" With that, she raced to the pool and jumped in cannonball style, creating a huge wave.

-------------

With no time to move, Zack was hit with the full force of Kiana's sexy, bikini clad ass hitting the pool. Her entire weight pressed down onto Zack as she broke the surface and submerged into the pool. Zack was hit by her left butt cheek dead on, and he was dragged down with it. It wasn't until Kiana touched the bottom of the pool that Zack was crushed completely, sticking to Kiana's ass.

Of course Kiana hadn't felt anything at all, and she simply floated back up to the surface, excited that her cannonball jump had been so perfect. She didn't have a clue in the world that her fourth party guest was currently flattened to her glorious butt.

Zack certainly realized his predicament, and he was even more turned on by this than by Erica's foot earlier. He was currently enjoying a face full of ass from the hottest girl in his entire school! What wasn't there to like? A whole lot apparently, as Kiana suddenly backed into the wall of the pool, giving room for Erica and Julia to jump in.

In this simple act of resting against the wall, Zack was painfully shoved into the unforgiving solid wall, smushed by Kiana's big butt. Zack's hard on was also crushed mercilessly, an experience so painful that Zack thought for sure that it was the worst feeling in his entire life.

-------------

Julia followed up Kiana's excellent cannonball with a belly flop, and Erica ended off with a dive, in perfect form. Kiana clapped and cheered for the both of them. Finally, all three of the girls were in the pool, and the each was resting against a side of the pool, deciding what to do next.

"Are we just going to swim here?" Julia wondered.

"We could always play a game!" Kiana stated. "I have a bunch of ideas, you know."

"Like what? We could throw around a ball or something. Or pass it." Erica mused.

"Good idea!" Kiana suddenly pulled herself up onto the edged of the pool, lying out on her stomach and reaching for the inflatable ball a few feet away.

-------------

Zack had no idea what was happening when Kiana suddenly spun around and lifted herself out of the pool. In one sickeningly nauseating movement, Zack found himself sticking straight up into the air, along with the rest of Kiana's ass. She must have been lying down on the edge of the pool, Zack figured. Now that no pressure was on his poor body, Zack could feel himself reforming off of the giantess's butt. All was going well, until Zack noticed that Julia was looking right at him.

-------------

Julia honestly did not expect to see Zack in the pool, but when she saw him plastered to Kiana's left butt cheek, she almost burst out laughing. She stopped herself by covering her laugh with a cough. She then waded over to Kiana and gently peeled Zack off of her butt. Thankfully, neither Kiana nor Erica noticed this.

"There!" Kiana triumphantly announced. "Got it!" She brought the ball into the pool with a victorious throw, and then she slid back into the water.

"Throw it to me!" Julia called. Kiana obliged, tossing the ball to Julia, who caught it with one hand. In the other hand, she was still holding Zack. Stealthily, Julia pressed Zack into the beach ball, flattening him onto the rubbery surface until he was nice and stuck. Then she continued the game, passing the ball to Erica.

-------------

Zack knew it was bad that Julia had noticed him, but not this bad. He found himself, before he could even blink, stuck to the beach ball that the girls proceeded to play with. In a flash, he was thrown into the air, and then a giant hand smacked across his body, harshly pressing into him before he began flying in the other direction.

For the next fifteen minutes, he was passed back and forth, slapped and hit by all three of the giantess teenagers, as they happily played their little game. By the time their game was over, and Zack was left stuck to the ball floating in the middle of the pool, his body was completely red and covered in bruises. It would only get worse.

Without warning, Zack felt the ball being lifted one more time. It was Erica who had picked it up, and she had decided to smack the ball one last time. She winded up a powerful hit, but the ball slipped out of her hand at the last second. Her hand brushed along its side, and the ball went at an odd angle.

Unfortunately, this messed up throw had an unintended consequence. Her hand brushed right along Zack for the entirety of the hit, and Zack slid clean off the beach ball. His still papery form drifted downwards at an alarming rate, and Zack only got a brief glimpse of his destination.

Zack's tiny body slipped right into the deep abyss of Kiana's expansive cleavage.

Chapter End Notes:

Into her cleavage? Oh boy! Exciting! What will happen to Zack next? Read on next time to find out! As always, review with thoughts or ideas, and I will see you next time! Thanks!