- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Heh. This chapter's title is the title of the story. Anyways, this chapter is where the story really takes off, and things will get even more exciting from this point forward! Read on!

By this point in time, any thoughts of Julia had all but vanished from Zack's mind. He couldn't believe that all of this was actually happening. Here he was, in a super hot girl's house, with three sexy teens in the next room over that he was about to swim with and then spend the entire night with. What had he done to deserve these blessings?

"Nice body Zack."

A cold voice sent shivers down Zack's spine and broke him from his fantasies. He spun around, and saw that the door to the room was open, and Julia was standing confidently in the doorway, wearing one of the skimpiest bikinis Zack had ever seen. Zack's eyes widened and he took an involuntary step backwards.

"J...Ju...Julia..." Zack stuttered. He had never been so frightened and turned on at the same time in his life. Julia didn't move at all. She just smiled ever so slightly, and pointed at Zack's crotch. Zack looked down, and realized with horror that he was naked. He screamed, not very manly at all, and grabbed his swim shorts from the bed, attempting to slide them on. Meanwhile, Julia closed and locked the door behind her, and she sauntered over to Zack.

Zack was fumbling with his shorts, trying to slide them on in his embarrassed panic. He tripped, and fell onto the floor, still naked. By this point, Julia loomed over him, and she snatched the shorts from Zack. She tossed them under the bed, and then lifted Zack to his feet. Zack was too stunned and panicked to move or even resist, as Julia pressed her body up against his. Warmth emanated from her entire form, and her barely covered breasts pushed in and out against Zack's body with each of Julia's breaths.

"Zack." Julia moaned seductively. "You have no idea just how long I've waited for this chance." She slowly lowered her hand until it brushed Zack's exposed member. Feeling her warm fingers on his dick brought life back to Zack, and he roughly pushed the girl away. Julia tumbled to the floor, and Zack jumped over the bed to distance himself from the teen he now knew was psycho.

"Bitch!" Julia growled. "I'm through playing!" At this point, Zack realized that Julia had been hiding something behind her back with her free hand since the moment she had walked into the room. Julia now withdrew that item, and Zack realized it was a gun! She was going to shoot him!

"Julia! Wait a sec..." Zack tried to reason with her, but it was too late. With a sadistic grin, she pulled the trigger, the gun went off, and Zack was hit right in the chest. He instantly blacked out, as he fell onto the bed. The last thing he heard was Julia's laughter.

-------------

Some unknown amount of time later, Zack's eyes slowly fluttered open. Everything was so bright, and he had no idea where he was, or what had happened. Had he really died? Was he in heaven? No, that couldn't be right. As his eyes adjusted, he realized he was on some kind of vast white plain. It wasn't normal ground though. What he stood on was soft and bouncy.

Glancing around, Zack also saw a giant brown object a while away. The strange object appeared to be similar to a...desk. Even further away was what seemed to be a...door?

The reality of his situation hit Zack like a ton of bricks. He sank to his knees, crying out over and over. He couldn't possibly...that can't happen...could it? There was no way that he was...no. A giant shadow confirmed what Zack had already realized, when he turned around and saw the now massive face of Julia. Zack had been shrunk, someway and somehow.

"Oh my god!" Julia laughed, her voice booming. "I can't believe it actually worked just like last time! That silly shrink ray shrunk you!"

"Julia! You bitch!" Zack screamed at the giantess towering over him. He had found his voice again through his anger. "What did you do to me?"

"What did you say you worthless insect?" Julia smiled cruelly. "I can barely hear you." Without warning, she picked Zack up off of the bed. His stomach lurched as he was lifted seemingly miles off of the ground. Julia held him right in front of her face. "What are you, like an inch tall? God! This is perfect! I can't imagine a more fitting revenge for scum like you!"

"Is that what this is about? Revenge?"

"Do you have any idea how much pain and suffering you caused me that day Zack? Julia's mood did an instant 180. "I was humiliated beyond belief. Everyone in the school laughed and mocked me for months! My reputation was ruined! I lost countless friends! Then, one night, while I held the bottle of bleach in my hand, ready to take my life, I realized whose fault this all was. It was YOURS!" Julia roared, spit flying out of her mouth, and smacking against Zack, coating him in saliva.

"Julia please!" Zack begged. "Think about this for a..."

"Think? I did think! For weeks, I did nothing but think! And then I found this shrink ray in my dad's basement. He's a scientist you know. Of course, my dad caught me sneaking it out, so he had to be...removed."

"What? You shrunk your own dad?"

"Yep!" Julia retuned to her cheerfully sadistic side. "Needless to say, the shrink ray works. Oh but don't worry. I think my dad liked being eaten with my mom's cereal that morning! Ha!"

"You're a psychopath Julia! Change me back!"

"Ha! Don't be ridiculous!" Julia's grip around Zack tightened, and Zack was squeezed painfully between her fingers. "This is the best punishment I could imagine. Unfortunately, if you just up and disappear, people would get suspicious. So I will make this little revenge a game."

"Wha...game...ow..." Zack struggled to breathe.

"Here's the thing. I'm leaving tomorrow morning at noon. I'm going to let you loose with us girls in a minute, and if you can somehow survive and make it back to me to get my attention before I leave, I'll change you back to normal. If not, I'm afraid you'll be stuck at one inch tall for the rest of your life. This is all assuming you don't die over the course of the next few hours." Julia laughed at her master plan. Zack tried his hardest to escape from her iron grip, but had no success. Like it or not, he had to play this bitch's revenge game.

"Y...ou...ar...e....on..." Zack spat.

"Good enthusiasm bug! Let's begin, shall we?" Julia opened the door to the bedroom, and carried Zack back to the living room with her. Once in the living room, she tossed Zack into the middle of the room, and sat down on the couch.

Without warning, Zack was suddenly flying through the air, tumbling head over heels. he cried and yelled for help, but to no avail. He whisked past Kiana's head, but even she did not hear the tiny guy's cries for help. Zack crash landed on the carpeted floor, right in the middle of the three now giantesses. Surprisingly, Zack didn't feel very hurt at all. He was a little bruised from his landing, but other than that he was fine. He wondered if a side effect of the shrink ray made him more tolerant to pain.

Regardless, Zack had to get the attention of one of the girls. Julia wasn't an option obviously, so he turned to the closest girl besides her, when he suddenly stopped dead in his tracks. He stared up in awe at the girl above him, who turned out to be Erica. It wasn't her herself that awed him. It was her appearance.

Erica was very shy about her appearance, and wore loose clothes to hid her form, but Zack didn't understand why upon seeing her in this view. Erica was an extremely attractive and curvaceous girl! Erica had a very nice hourglass figure, with large, high C cup breasts up top and a nice ass down below. Her legs were long and toned, seemingly stretching for miles, and Zack's eyes were drawn to her tempting thighs. Also tempting were her cute little feet just a few inches in front of Zack. Her feet looked so smooth and nice. To top it all off, Erica was wearing a sexy, tight, blue one piece bikini.

"I can't believe I'm wearing this." Erica complained. Clearly she wasn't comfortable with her attire.

"Oh come on! You look absolutely adorable!" Kiana gushed. "I really don't know why you hide those jiggly curves under that awful baggy clothing."

"I don't like the attention." Erica pouted.

"Attention? I love the attention." Julia jumped into the conversation.

"We can see!" Kiana pointed to Julia's g string bikini and laughed. "By the way, where is Zack? Has he finished changing yet?"

"Oh Zack? He had to leave because of a family emergency." Julia answered without a pause. She had clearly practiced her response. "He told me to tell you he was sorry he had to go."

"Oh. That's terrible." Kiana frowned. "I was looking forward to having fun with him."

"We can still have fun!" Julia replied. "Let's go swim now!"

"Yeah!" Kiana turned her frown upside down and raced out of the living room and out of her house to the pool in her backyard. Julia happily followed suit.

While all of this had been going on, Zack had been staring at all of the beauties in bikinis. He had completely forgotten that he was shrunk and then he had a mission to complete, and was instead being a pervert. Even when Kiana and Julia rushed out of the room, he still ogled their bodies, as their big butts jiggled enticingly as they ran away. It was only when Erica muttered to herself that Zack was brought back to reality.

"Those two are a handful." Erica sighed. "Still...this should be a fun sleepover." With that, Erica took a stop forward, beginning to walk to the pool.

Zack turned around to look at Erica when she spoke, only to see her massive foot rise up into the air. She was about to leave the room! Zack's only hope was disappearing! However, it seemed like fate had a different idea, as Erica's foot started to fall back down right where Zack was! She was going to step on him!

Zack cried out in panic, and tripped over himself trying to get away. He didn't have enough time for a second attempt. He could do nothing as the unaware girl's giant foot came crashing down onto his poor, shrunken body.

Chapter End Notes:

Oh no! Will Zack survive being crushed by Erica? You'll have to see in the next chapter. Anyways, from this point on I will try to get new chapters out as soon as possible, but they might not always be every day. I'll try my best. And as always, please review with any and all thoughts and suggestions! Thanks!