- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

It's that time. The sun has risen, and Zack has little more than a few precious hours to win Julia's game. Or could his time be even shorter? Read on and find out what happens next!

Zack's eyes fluttered open, but he could hardly tell. Everything still looked exactly the same as it had when he had slipped into sleep earlier. His world was entirely dark, not a single shred of light to be found. He had no way of telling how much time had passed. He figured it had only been a few hours.

Zack felt warmth surrounding his body, which he was easily able to tell was Erica's thigh. As he had predicted, he was still plastered to her thigh like a tiny, insignificant sticker, helpless against her massive size. Once more, tears began to well up in Zack's eyes. Zack would not have normally considered himself as such an emotional person, but the events that took place during the previous twenty fours had broken him.

A few minutes later, Zack was shaken out of his depressing crying fit. Literally. Erica was stirring in her sleep, her entire body shaking back and forth. He was slammed repeatedly against her sleeping bag as she tossed and turned, but Zack was smiling throughout the pain. He recognized Erica's movements, as the movements of someone about to get up.

-------------

It turned out the Zack's assumption was one hundred percent correct. Erica had finally woken up, having just enjoyed one of the more peaceful sleeps she had had in a while. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, tossing and turning in her sleeping bag a few times. Once she felt that her body had been sufficiently warmed up, she dragged herself out of her sleeping bag, and rose to her feet.

-------------

Zack was unprepared for the agonizing pain induced by Erica getting out of her sleeping bag. Her thigh was dragged against the floor, pressed tightly down. Zack's poor body was grinded along, battering his already beaten body to an even flatter pulp. Zack screamed and screamed, but of course, no sound could escape his flattened lungs. Erica wouldn't have heard him even if he could have cried out.

Eventually, the pain subsided as Erica was out of her sleeping bag. Zack's body had been scrapped and stretched, and half of him was now hanging limp, free from her thigh. As Erica stood up, Zack was brought up with her, and his free half bounced wildly, slapping against her body over and over.

-------------

Erica yawned as she stood up, and then remembered that she wasn't at her own home. She covered her mouth quickly, not wanting to wake up her friends. Surprisingly, she noticed that Kiana appeared to be already awake.

"Hey!" A soft whisper called out to Erica. Erica whirled around, and spotted Kiana in the kitchen, smiling enthusiastically. Erica smiled back. Kiana waved her over, beckoning her to come into the kitchen with her. Erica began to move, when she felt an irritating feeling on the back of her thigh.

Truthfully, she had felt the irritating feeling all night, but she was too tired to deal with it. She had hoped it would've been gone by morning, but she now knew that it was not. Sighing, she reached her hands behind her, and moved them toward the source of the itch.

-------------

As Zack hung there, half stuck and half loose, he wondered why Erica had paused for such a long time. He had no idea what was taking her so long. It wasn't as if he wanted her to go anywhere though. The longer she stayed standing, the more of a chance he had to reform before she sat back down. Zack certainly didn't want to be taken home with Erica in a few hours. Sure, she was better than Julia, but not much better.

Just then, Zack saw something he never thought he would be so afraid of in his entire life. Erica's gigantic, feminine, manicured hand came into view, and it appeared to be moving towards him. Her fingers were like trees, and her fingernails were long, sharp, and terrifying.

Zack wiggled and shook his boy like crazy, but it was useless. Erica's hand fell over him, and Zack cried out in horror. Her knife-like fingernails punctured into his body, and Zack cried out so loudly that he felt his voice crack and fizzle out.

Erica dug at his tiny body, pinching and squeezing at him, until he finally popped free from her thigh. His body flopped onto her hand, motionless. Her fingers curled back, and popped forward, slamming into him with intense force. The flick of her fingers sent him tumbling to the floor, where he crashed onto Erica's sleeping bag.

Zack glanced upwards weakly, and watched Erica stomp out of view, a satisfied look on her face. She had gotten rid of her annoying itch, and was no walking off to make breakfast with Kiana. Zack tried to call after her, only to find that the noises coming out of his throat were nothing but squeaks and sighs. He had truly lost his voice.

The implication of losing his voice hit Zack like a truck. How could he possibly hope to get Julia's attention if he couldn't scream, shout, or even talk? He decided not to think on that for too much longer, and instead focused on reforming. After five minutes, he was back to his "normal", one inch self.

Not long after he had reformed, Erica and Kiana walked back into the living room. They were both holding plates of freshly made waffles, and Erica was carrying a bottle of syrup. Kiana set her plate down on the couch.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom. It'll be awhile." Kiana whispered with a grin. Erica shook her head and giggled softly.

"Go ahead, crazy girl." Kiana skipped off to the bathroom, and Erica sat down on the empty space on the couch. She placed her plate down, and pulled out her phone. Zack could tell that Erica was deeply involved in looking at her phone. Despite what his conscience told him, he knew this was his only chance to get her help.

Zack raced across the floor, reaching the base of the couch at a speed he didn't even realize he could still muster. Erica's feet were thankfully resting on the floor, providing a way for Zack to scale the couch. He jumped onto her left foot, which was freezing cold, and began to scale her leg. Because she was so invested in her phone, Erica didn't even feel Zack shimmer up her leg.

Erica's pajamas provided an easy way to climb her leg, which Zack was happy about. He had suffered through so much hardship, that the smallest convenience felt like a blessing to him. In just two short minutes, he was once more on her thigh, although this time he was standing on top of it.

By this point, Erica had finished looking at her phone, so she placed it down, and picked up her plate of waffles. She dropped the plate of waffles onto her lap, dangerously close to Zack's location. Zack was just a few inches away from her plate, so he blindly climbed up onto it. He ducked behind her large stack of waffles, and peeked up at the giantess teen.

She was eying her waffles with a ravenous look. Zack didn't want to particularly close to food and Erica, but he knew it was his only option. He lifted himself onto the top waffle, and ran towards the center. He wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, unfortunately, and he tripped on one of the many holes.

He sprawled out across the waffle, his tiny body slipping right into one of the holes. He jerked his head up quickly to see if Erica had noticed him, only to find that Erica's face had been blocked out. All he could see now was a giant bottle of syrup. A giant bottle of syrup that was pointed directly...at...him.

Zack's eyes widened, but it was too late to do anything. The syrup poured out of the bottle like a waterfall, and a massive wave splashed down onto Zack and the waffles. Zack was pushed down roughly by the heavy and sticky fluid, his entire body buried underneath the tasty topping. The syrup spread out across the entire plate, until Erica was finally satisfied.

Erica put the bottle down, and picked up her fork while licking her lips. Zack opened his mouth to cry out, only for a gush of syrup to slip inside. He began to choke and cough, struggling in the syrup. His struggles only made things worse, as his tiny body became more and more stuck.

A sudden jolt rocked the stack of waffles, as Erica had jabbed her fork down into the pile. Zack immediately snapped to action, and he began to lick the syrup off of his body as fast as he could. He needed to be able to move, or else he would never get Erica's attention.

Erica sliced and diced her waffles, cutting the entire pile into neat little pieces. Every time her fork came near, Zack had to throw or roll his body out of the way, for fear of being sliced in two. He had several close calls, as the life-threatening metal shears tore through the waffles like they were paper. Finally though, Erica was satisfied with her work. However, the nightmare had yet to end at this point, as it was only beginning.

Erica punctured a piece of waffle near Zack, and she lifted it into the air. She threw the delicious foodstuff into her cavern of a mouth, and Zack watched on in horror as she munched and mashed the waffle to bits. Her teeth tore it up in seconds, and soon the waffle had been degraded to nothing but sludge. Erica tossed back her head, and swallowed the food right down to her waiting stomach.

Zack had already experienced the torment of Erica's stomach once before, and it was not something he wanted to experience again. He tore his gaze away from the destruction Erica's mouth was causing, and back towards freeing himself from the sticky syrup. He was now almost entirely free from the syrup's grasp, and he could move his arms and legs.

However, fate was not about to give Zack the chance to save himself. Erica's fork plunged into the area that he was located in, the prongs of the fork sliding into the squishy waffle on either side of him. His life flashed before his eyes as he realized that the unaware girl had almost skewered him, almost ended his life right then and there.

Erica continued with her breakfast, blissfully unware of what she was doing. She lifted her fork, which brought Zack and the waffle slice into the air. Zack saw her mouth getting closer and closer, so he did the only thing he could think of. He wrapped his arms and legs around the fork, and held on as tight as he could.

The fork entered Erica's mouth, and the temperature instantly rose twenty degrees. The air was thick and heavy inside her mouth, making it difficult for Zack to breathe. Breathing was the last of his concerns as Erica's mouth began to close around him. Her lips drew closer, and Zack braced himself for the inevitable.

Erica's lips pressed down onto the fork, and began to slid along its surface. Her moist and wet lips brushed along Zack's body, coating him in a gooey layer of saliva. The scent of strawberries overwhelmed him, but still he managed to hang on. Erica's lips touch the waffle slice, and dropped it into her mouth. The ordeal had ended, and Zack now found himself back outside of her mouth, the danger over.

By some stroke of luck, or a miracle from above, Erica had noticed the odd bump that was Zack on her fork. She lifted the fork to eye level, and examined it closely. Zack saw Erica's penetrating gaze, her deep and dreamy eyes looking at him. Capitalizing on the opportunity, Zack waved furiously, still holding onto the fork so as not to fall.

Slowly but surely, Erica's eyes began to widen. Her face went through the expressions of fear, amazement, and confusion all in the span of five seconds. Her mouth opened and closed, struggling to find words to comprehend what she was seeing. Zack's hope slowly rose as Erica finally spoke, culminating in the words that Zack had been dying to hear for so long.

"Zack?" Erica asked.

Chapter End Notes:

Wow. Words fail to express the pure joy that Zack is experiencing at this moment. Has his salvation finally arrived with Erica noticing him, or is there more trouble on the horizon for Zack? Stay tuned, because the epic finale is tomorrow! It's been one long ride, but it all comes to a close in the next chapter! Feel free to review, and I'll see you back here tomorrow. Thanks!