- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So Zack has decided to head towards the giantess Kiana to see if she can notice him and help him. Is that going to work out, or is this all a terrible decision? Read and see!

Kiana was still wearing the tight pink pajamas that she had slipped into after her bath. Examining her giant body in the dark light, Zack could see that her pajamas were struggling to contain her rather large assets. The fabric in her shirt was noticeably stretched tight across her chest, and her pants seemed to be slowly fraying around her hips and butt.

Zack shook himself, as he had almost had been gawking at Kiana for nearly a minute. He continued walking towards the couch, staying far away from Julia. He reached the closest leg of the couch, and was pleased to find that it had a fabric cover instead of just being plain wood. He dug his hands into the fabric of the couch, and began scaling the large furniture.

The fabric had many places for him to dig his hands into, and the climb was much easier than he had expected. He had also recovered nearly all of his strength, fueled by the fact that the end was in sight. Within less than five minutes, he was on top of the couch cushion, directly beside Kiana's huge body.

He was near her thigh, farther away from her face than he had hoped. He looked towards her face, but it was hidden behind her breasts from the angle he was at. He could tell that she hadn't noticed him yet though. Zack scurried up Kiana's thigh as quickly as he could, and began the trek up to her face.

He walked along her skin, feeling the intense warmth emanating from beneath her pajamas. Thankfully, her pajamas were easier to walk on than her normal jiggly flesh. He was able to easily continue his journey, making it past her thighs and onto her butt. Kiana was lying on her side, so Zack made sure to not get too close to falling off. If he fell, he would have to begin all over again.

Kiana shifted slightly on the couch, causing Zack to stumble. He dug his hands into her to brace himself, but that ended up being a bad idea. Zack saw Kiana's hand heading towards him, most likely to swat at the itch he had just caused. He ran up her body, barely dodging the giant hand.

Kiana was beginning to get overheated in her tight pajamas, so she unbuttoned the top buttons on her shirt. Her breasts expanded slightly as her cleavage was brought out into the world once more. Unfortunately, Zack was still running blindly from her hand, and wasn't paying attention to where he was going.

He tripped over one of Kiana's now unbuttoned buttons, and tumbled down her shirt. He screamed as he plummeted right into Kiana's expansive cleavage, for the second time in one day. He bounced off her left breast, and then back against her right. Her cleavage was sweaty, and he easily slipped right inside. The small amount of light vanished as he was sucked into her flesh.

Kiana was too distracted to notice a single thing. The movie had completely enraptured her, and she didn't see, let alone hear, Zack's fall into her cleavage. She had no idea that her little "bug" friend was now in between her gargantuan breasts, struggling to get her attention. She smiled, as a funny moment happened on screen.

Meanwhile, Zack was fighting desperately to free himself from the grasp of Kiana's breasts. He was stuck deep in her cleavage, buried in the middle of her breasts. Unfortunately, Kiana was wearing a tight bra along with her pajamas, and the bra pushed her meaty globes together with tremendous pressure. Zack pushed against her flesh, but it was no use.

Just then, Zack's entire world shifted. Kiana's back was getting sore, so she decided to sit up on the couch instead. Zack was thrown wildly against her quivering breasts as the teenage giantess sat up straight. Feeling everything shift, Zack braced himself between the two squishy globes, not wanting to get crushed flat between them.

Finally, Kiana stopped moving. Zack's hands were pressed against her left breast, and his feet against her right breast. He was unable to move at all, not wanting to risk falling down Kiana's shirt.

Suddenly, Kiana burst out laughing, as the funniest scene in the movie played out. Her boobs shook like crazy, throwing Zack out of his stable position. Kiana's tits slammed together, and then expanded back out as she laughed. Zack's hold slipped because of the shaking and the sweat, and he tumbled out of her cleavage.

Zack screamed for help, but it was no use. Trapped inside Kiana's shirt, he fell down through the air in total darkness. He bounced along her smooth, naked skin, trying to catch himself on her stomach to no avail. He landed right a painful thud on a hard surface.

"Ow. What...am I on?" He asked aloud, to no one but himself. He felt the surface, and felt the fabric nature of it was well. He realized that it was the waistband of her pajama pants. He backed up against her stomach, unknowingly causing his cold body to irritate her warm skin.

Kiana shifted on the couch, and the waistband of her pajamas slipped. Zack was thrown forward by Kiana's stomach moving, and he slipped between her flesh and the waistband. He reached desperately for something to stop his fall, but with no success. He slipped inside the waistband of her pajama pants, and easily slipped inside the waistband of her panties as well.

The temperature felt like it instantly rose nearly twenty degrees, as Zack gulped. He wiped the sweat from his brow. Despite it being totally dark inside Zack's new prison, he knew exactly where he was. He was trapped inside Kiana's panties, face to face with her vagina.

Zack was where no man had ever been before with Kiana. However, despite the situation, he wished he was as far away from her as possible. He felt the smooth fabric of her panties against his back, and he realized that there was no escape for him.

He had no idea what to do. He couldn't just stay in her panties all night. He didn't know when she planned to take them off. If it took too long, Julia would leave, and Zack would remain at his one inch height for the rest of his life. At the same time, her panties were too smooth to climb up, making an escape attempt the conventional way impossible. Just then, an idea occurred to him. A dirty, disgusting idea, but the only idea that had a chance of working.

Having no good feelings at all about what he was about to do, Zack stepped in the direction of Kiana's vagina. He reached out, until he felt her moist skin. He grimaced, and then began to poke and rub her pussy, hoping to arouse the giantess girl.

His plan worked, but it worked more than he had intended. Kiana felt a stirring desire, and she began to feel hot. The movie was currently getting to a very romantic part. Kiana glanced at Erica and Julia, both of whom had their full attention on the movie. Trying to be as discrete as possible, Kiana reached a hand towards her pants.

Meanwhile, Zack was continuing to arouse Kiana, until dim light flooded into his prison. He glanced up, and his heart began to race. He saw Kiana's giant hand, pulling back her pants and panties waistbands. Her huge fingers crawled towards him, and he started to run out of the way. Unfortunately, he was too slow.

Kiana's fingers nudged against his body, pressing him up against her vagina lips. The moistness and fluids of her body washed over him, and Zack began to choke. Kiana absentmindedly rubbed him up and down her pussy, as she got herself hotter and hotter. After a minute, her hand slipped, and she pushed Zack through her lips, right inside her vagina.

Kiana gasped, and she quickly bit her lip to stop herself from moaning. Neither Erica nor Julia had noticed yet, but they were sure to notice soon. However, Kiana was way too wet to stop now, so she pushed her own fingers inside her pussy, and continued.

Zack cried out as his body fell into her vagina. His body was covered in gross fluids, and he tried to stand up. However, his feet kept slipping out from under him, and he tripped all over the place. His actions only further aroused Kiana, who was beginning to pant under her breath.

Kiana's fingers entered her vagina, and they rubbed all around. They found Zack again, and they grinded his battered body in circles around Kiana's sensitive skin. Zack beat at her fingers, trying to stop them, but Kiana didn't feel a thing. She was too caught up in her sexual desires to think anything about what she was actually doing.

Suddenly, Kiana's entire body shuddered, and her fingers stopped. Zack was about to move, when a wave of sticky liquid washed over him. His entire body was covered, as the wave pushed him right out of Kiana's vagina. The fluid, which Zack recognized was Kiana's cum, slammed him into the front of the panties. His sticky body stuck right to the fabric of the panties, as Kiana's cum quickly began to dry.

Up above, Kiana had passed out from the sexual ecstasy, and her body slumped. Erica and Julia noticed that she was sleeping, so they decided to stop the movie. Erica and Julia unrolled their sleeping bags, and they both spread out onto the floor. The room was completely shrouded in darkness, save for a small sliver of light shining in through a crack in the window. Within ten minutes, Erica and Julia both fell asleep.

Inside Kiana's panties, Zack felt her cum drying more and more by the second. If it dried any more, Zack knew he would soon be stuck to her panties like glue. He struggled against the stiffening fluid, and was able to rip himself free from the panties with great effort. He disgustingly tried to shake the remaining cum off of his body.

Zack looked around, and saw that Kiana's waistband had been shifted due to her movements earlier. Realizing he now had a way to escape, he crawled up her skin, and popped out of her panties. He found himself standing on her large left thigh. He gasped for breath, still trying to comprehend everything that had just happened to him. He had thought Kiana would be the best girl to go to, but he had been wrong.

He needed a new plan.

Chapter End Notes:

Well that was much more steamy than Zack had anticipated. I'm sure that having sex with a giantess was the last thing Zack thought he would be doing at this party. Now that that's over with, what is Zack going to do next? Review if you so choose, and stay tuned for the next chapter! Thanks!