- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

When we last left off, Zack was in a pretty terrible position. As in, he had just been eaten by the unaware giantess, Erica. Trapped inside of her stomach, how will Zack even begin to get out of such a terrible mess? Or...is this the end? Let's find out!

Zack screamed and screamed as he fell down into the seemingly endless black abyss. He reached out for anything he could grab onto in hopes of stopping his fall, but there was nothing. His hands passed along Erica's throat muscles, but the slimy flesh offered no handholds. Eventually, Zack's own throat tired of screaming, and his voice died out.

A moment later, Zack landed with a painful slap into a large body of water. With fear and panic, he realized that he was currently swimming in Erica's stomach acid! Zack cried out in pain as the acidic fluid burned his skin. He blindly groped around for something to save him, and his hands brushed against a large clump of cake.

He pulled himself up onto the cake, and laid out on in weakly. Erica's stomach was pitch black, and he had no idea where he was. He also had no idea how he was ever going to get out of this mess. He knew his life was over. He would be eventually be digested in a slow and painful process, and then his remains would be added into Erica's body. Maybe he would become part of her ass, or her breasts. Or, he would just be excreted from her body, and flushed down the toilet.

Zack listened closely, and he could just barely make out the voices of the three teens over Erica's stomach's grumbling. They seemed to be laughing and having a great time. They had no idea that he was even there, inside of one of them. They had no idea that they had just sentence him to death. Except for Julia. She knew. Zack hoped she choked on the cake and died.

Several more chewed up pieces of cake splashed down into Erica's stomach. The waves they created knocked over the cake island Zack was lying on, and he was thrown off. He landed back in the stomach acid, immediately feeling the agonizing burning sensation once more. However, he didn't even try to fight it. He just closed his eyes, and let himself sink under the acid.

-------------

Erica placed her now empty plate onto the kitchen table, and she leaned back in her chair. She rubbed her now full tummy contently. Their cake had been delicious, and she had enjoyed every single bite of it. One piece in particular had tasted especially good.

Kiana and Julia had finished their cake as well. Kiana stood up, and stretched, letting out a big yawn.

"What time is it?" Erica asked. Kiana checked her phone.

"Uh...it's about ten o'clock right now." Kiana replied. "Do you two wanna watch a movie before we hit the hay?"

"That sounds great!" Erica answered.

"I agree." Julia spoke up, with a sly grin on her face. She noted the empty cake pan, and knew that Zack was currently suffering in one of their stomachs. She hoped it was hers. That would make the perfect revenge.

"What movie should we watch?" Erica inquired.

"Oh! Something romantic!" Kiana giggled. "I have the perfect movie!" She raced out of the kitchen, and Erica and Julia followed her.

-------------

Erica's stomach acids sloshed around, and Zack realized that she was standing up and moving. He didn't really care, as he had already accepted his fate at this point. Her stomach acid continued to burn his skin, and he just prayed that it would all end soon.

Just then, a thought crossed his mind. He realized that by dying, Julia would have gotten her revenge. She would had won. Not only that, but Zack would never be able to tell her who the true culprit was behind her embarrassment and consequential depression. Julia would live her whole life without knowing the truth, and George and Robert would get off scot free for their crime.

Zack's face twisted into an expression of pure determination, and he swam back to the surface of the lake of stomach acid. He searched for the nearest mass of cake, and then climbed on top. Hoping he was facing the right direction, he dropped his hands into the water, and paddled his little island of cake across the stomach acid.

The pile of cake crashed into something hard, and Zack grinned. He crawled forward, and ran his hands along what had stopped his island. The surface was squishy and slimy, but also unforgiving. Zack recognized that it was the inside of Erica's chest. He pounded on the wall as hard as he could, punching it and kicking it with all the strength he had. He bit into her flesh with wild vigor, tearing off small chunks.

-------------

Outside, Erica was just about to sit down on the couch, when she felt a burning sensation inside of her stomach. Something in her chest was not agreeing with her, and it hurt like hell. She tried to push the feeling away, but it persisted. The burning sensation quickly turned into a nauseous sensation, and Erica felt herself growing increasingly sick. Kiana noticed her friend's ill facial expression.

"What's wrong Erica?" She inquired.

"I...feel...like I'm about to throw up." Erica groaned, holding a hand over her mouth.

"Oh goodness! Well then, use that trash can over there!" Kiana pointed to a trash can in the corner of the room. Erica stumbled over to the trash can, while Kiana and Julia continued to set up the DVD player. Erica knelt down by the trash can, and positioned herself over it.

-------------

Zack kept up the violent assault on Erica's insides, clawing and tearing at her flesh, until finally, he heard that delightful sound. He heard Erica's entire stomach grumble and moan, and he braced himself for freedom. He held tightly onto the piece of cake he was on.

Erica's stomach began heaving and swaying, sporadic muscle contractions shaking everything around. Finally, Zack and the rest of Erica's stomach contents shot up into the air, travelling right back up the throat that had sent them down. Zack let out a cry of victory as he was carried up Erica's throat.

Light entered Zack's view, as he spotted the opening that was Erica's mouth. Zack shot out of Erica's mouth, and saw exactly where he was headed. He crashed painfully into the bottom of the trash can, which was layered with a plastic bag. Zack rolled to the bottom of the plastic bag, with the piece of cake landing beside him.

Zack looked up into the air, ecstatic beyond belief to be alive and well. However, what followed next was not quite so amazing. Zack saw the pained expression on Erica's giant face, which towered above him. Her mouth was pressed tight, but it quickly split open as a wave of stomach contents exited her mouth. Zack's heart dropped, but there was absolutely nothing that he could do other than cover his head.

The rainstorm of bile splashed down into the trash can, soaking Zack completely in the disgusting mix of food and stomach acid. Chunks of food were everywhere, as Zack found himself once more treading gross fluid. He rubbed the bile out of his eyes. Today had been just one disgusting situation after the next, and he was sick and tired of it.

Erica finished throwing up, and she wiped her mouth with a tissue. She dropped the tissue into the trash can, and it landed at an angle along the side of the trash can. Erica shakily stood to her feet, and walked over to rejoin Kiana and Julia.

-------------

"Are you alright Erica?" Kiana held Erica's hand as she sat down. "You're completely pale!"

"I'm...actually feeling a lot better now." Erica admitted. "Thanks for asking."

"A good movie will help you feel better!" Julia insisted, presenting the TV to Erica. On it was the main menu of The Notebook.

"Oh! I love this movie!" Kiana and Erica exclaimed at the same time. Julia laid out on the floor, Erica curled up on the chair beside the couch, and Kiana reclined out to take up the whole couch. Kiana clapped her hands, and the lights in the room turned off as the movie began.

-------------

After the lights in the room had gone out, Zack decided that it was probably safe to exit the trash can. He had originally been concerned with how to exit the trash can, but Erica's tissue had provided the perfect escape. He scaled the mostly dry tissue, easily finding handholds in its surface, and he flipped himself over the top of the can.

He landed with a hard thud on the carpeted floor, but it barely hurt at all. He climbed to his feet, and looked out at the scene which lay before him

Julia was on her stomach on the floor watching the movie, Kiana was reclining on the couch, and Erica was curled up on a chair. All three of the girls had their complete attention on the movie at hand. Zack didn't want to get anywhere near Julia, as he figured she probably thought he was dead. If she found him alive before he was ready to announce his presence, she would torture him again. And he surely was not going to try and win this game in the middle of a movie. The fat bitch would most likely accidentally crush him with her butt if he got near.

Deciding that Julia was a bad option, that left both Kiana and Erica. After his most recent escapade with Erica, Zack decided to leave her alone for now. That left only Kiana as who he would go to for help. Hoping she had her contacts on, and hoping this encounter would go more smoothly than his other encounters with her over the course of the day, Zack began walking towards the couch.

Chapter End Notes:

Zack has escaped, and is now turning towards Kiana for help. We all know how well that turned out last time. Will this attempt be any different? I guess we'll find out in the next chapter. As always, feel free to rate and review! Thanks!