- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

First off, I have to apologize for not posting a chapter yesterday. I'm really sorry about that. I felt like we had a nice pattern going and everything. Unfortunately, I had to go to the hospital yesterday to check to see if I potentially had a mouth disease. Then when I got home, my computer wouldn't work. When I finally fixed it, it was late, and I needed sleep. I hope you understand, and again, I'm sorry. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this slightly longer than normal chapter!

Immediately upon hearing Julia mention Zack being put into the cake, he tried with all of his might to reform and escape from this psychotic girl. Unfortunately for him, her finger pressing down on him was too heavy, and his body remained flat and papery. There was simply nothing he could do at the moment. He had to be content with being carried off into the kitchen by Julia, waiting for an opportunity to escape.

-------------

Julia couldn't believe her luck. Not only was she able to finally find Zack again, but the perfect opportunity to dispose of him once and for all had finally appeared. If she slipped him silently into the cake somehow, either Erica or Kiana would eat the tiny guy without even knowing! There was simply no way that Zack could escape from a girl's stomach. He would merely be digested and excreted at a later time, to be flushed away and never seen or heard from again. Julia felt aroused just thinking of what she was about to do.

Inside the kitchen, Julia saw Kiana and Erica hard at work preparing to bake the cake. They had gathered all of the supplies together, but all they had actually made at this point was the cake itself. They were currently reading the cookbook on how to best prepare the icing. They had the basic chocolate icing poured out into a bowl, several feet away from the girls. Julia saw that this was the best place, so she sneaked over to the bowl of icing.

Erica and Kiana were both too engaged in reading the cookbook to even notice Julia walk into the room and sneak over to the bowl. They didn't see Julia peer into the bowl with delight, nor did they see Julia add in a tiny, extra ingredient to the icing, one that would make their cake especially interesting.

-------------

Zack had absolutely no idea where this crazed bitch was taking him, until suddenly the ground that was her hand slipped out from under him, and he was in freefall. Being crushed flat, Zack couldn't see where he was headed, and he couldn't even cry out in terror. In a few seconds, he splashed down into what seemed to be a giant bowl. He had also landed in something very gooey and warm and...chocolatey? Seeing Julia staring evilly down at him from above caused Zack to realize that Julia must have dropped him into the bowl of icing!

Julia blew Zack a mock kiss, and then walked out of view. Zack still hadn't reformed, so he couldn't do much, but he hoped that his white skin would contrast enough with the brown chocolate that one of the girls would spot him. He didn't have to wait long, as Kiana entered into view a minute later. She wasn't looking down into the bowl however, or at it either, and she ran into it on accident as she walked past it.

Kiana had barely grazed the bowl of icing, and she had actually not even felt it, but Zack had. A wave of sticky chocolate washed over his body, spilling over his entire self. The goop got into his eyes and burned them, but what scared Zack more was realizing that he must now blend perfectly into the icing! No one would be able to spot the difference!

This suspicion was confirmed as Erica entered into his view next. She was holding a large wooden spoon in her hand, with the clear intent being to mix up the icing, including Zack! Zack wished that he could scream and yell for her attention, but it was no use. The wave of chocolate had only made it more difficult for him to reform.

Erica dipped the bowl into chocolate right near Zack, causing another little wave to wash over him. Then, with unexpected speed and force, Erica began mixing up the bowl of icing. Zack was plunged under the surface of the chocolate pool by the spoon as it spun in circles. Zack was nauseatingly thrown up and down and back and forth, losing all sense of direction in the process.

Zack had always imagined being drowned in chocolate to be a great experience, but now that he was actually living it, he didn't feel that way anymore. Chocolate had literally absorbed his entire being, and he was covered and surrounded by the goopy substance from all sides. When Erica finally withdrew the spoon, Zack was buried deep in the pool of chocolate, completely hidden from view.

-------------

After about three straight minutes of mixing, Erica decided that she was satisfied with the icing. She withdrew the wooden spoon, and set it on the counter. She then picked up the bowl of icing, and carried it over to where the cake was sitting. With a smile, she poured the bowl of icing all over the cake, making sure to cover every inch of the cake.

-------------

Zack was barely aware of the bowl of icing being picked up off of the counter. The layers of chocolate around him almost blocked out any and all movements from reaching Zack. Zack did feel the bowl began to tilt however, as his world shifted to the side. Suddenly, he was sliding out of the bowl with the rest of the chocolate, and falling through the sky. Zack landed roughly on a soft, bread like surface, which Zack realized was the cake. He was being poured onto the cake with the rest of the icing! He had to get out of here!

The chocolate icing was spread all over the cake, but Zack found himself deposited in the middle of the cake, lying on top of a layer of icing. To Zack's joy, he found that he was above all of the chocolate, and in plain sight! He just hoped that one of the girls would be paying close enough attention to see him.

Just then, Kiana walked over to the cake, standing right above it. She was holding a box in her hands that Zack didn't recognize. With a giggle, Kiana turned the box over, and began dumping its contents all over the cake. It was raining M&Ms!

The huge, compared to Zack, pieces of candy poured out of the box, splashing into the icing all around Zack. The layer of icing he was floating on jiggled with every piece crashing into it. Finally, disaster struck as a giant red M&M crashed right down onto Zack, crushing him underneath it's weight. Zack was pushed under the chocolate icing, submerged once again. He was now hidden from view, his hopes of being saved dashed.

-------------

Kiana admired her masterpiece, before picking it up and carrying it to the oven. She opened the oven door, and slid the cake inside. She then closed the door, set the temperature to 150 degrees, and the time to 30 minutes, and then the three girls left the kitchen to wait in the living room for the cake to finish baking.

-------------

Zack's stomach dropped as he felt the cake being picked up and carried to the oven. He shifted sideways as the cake was slid into the oven, and then all was still. A few seconds later, a low whirring noise could be heard, and Zack slowly felt the temperature rise. The oven had been turned on.

This was it. Zack's life as he knew it was over. There was no way he would survive being baked into a cake. As the temperature rose, Zack's body began to burn, and so did the cake around him. He felt his body emptying out all his water through sweat, and his tiny body turned red and sore. The degrees still climbed higher and higher, and Zack began to scream in agony, though only in his head as he was still flat.

A few minutes later, and Zack still felt the exact same. He was in intense discomfort and agony, and it felt like he was currently in hell, but it didn't get worse. Even as the temperature rose and the baking time went on, Zack stayed the same.

With a little bit of happiness, Zack realized that his tiny body's properties must help with hot temperatures. Sure, he was in excruciating pain, worse than anything he had ever felt, but he was alive, and he knew he would survive the baking process. He just had to wait, and suffer through this current, hellish torture.

-------------

Thirty minutes later, the oven stopped, and Kiana walked into the kitchen to retrieve the cake. She opened the oven door and pulled out their completed cake, but she set it on the table to cool for a bout five minutes later. After those five minutes, the other two girls gathered around with Kiana in the kitchen. They each took a seat, a plate, and a fork. Julia grabbed a cutting knife to slice up the cake with.

-------------

After the thirty minutes were up, Zack was in heaven as an ice cold blast of wind hit him and fresh air entered his lungs. He could feel the cake being set on the table, and he knew the girls would eat soon, but he was just so happy to be freed from that hell he was in previously. Zack simply laid in the cake in peace for five minutes.

Five minutes later, he heard footsteps entering the kitchen. He also heard plates and silverware being prepared, and the noise of the girls sitting down. Finally he heard their voices.

"So girls, who wants which slice?" Julia asked the other two girls.

"Well I would like an edge slice please." Kiana replied. "I simply love the edges!"

"I can do that." Julia dug the knife into the cake, and pulled out an edge piece. The sound of the knife cutting the cake terrified Zack. Julia served Kiana her slice, and then asked Erica what she wanted.

"Um, if it's alright with Kiana..." Erica began. "...can I have the very middle piece?" Zack's heart skipped a beat.

"Sure you can!" Kiana nodded cheerfully.

"Thanks!" Julia wedged the knife into the cake, and it sliced in only a few inches beside Zack's body. Zack felt the knife churning through the goopy icing and cake to cut out the piece he knew he would be on. Julia sliced all around Zack, until she had cut out the slice of cake. Zack was right in the middle, buried under the red M&M.

Julia lifted up Zack and the cake, and set it on an empty plate. She then passed the plate to Erica. Erica took a deep sniff of the cake, savoring it's wonderful scent. Zack could hear her smelling the cake, but wished she could smell him. Erica then lifted off the red M&M, revealing that she doesn't really like M&Ms.

Zack was now revealed once again, but it was no use. He was coated in chocolate and partially covered by the icing on his legs and lower body. For all intents and purposes, he was invisible. Finally, Erica lifted up her fork, and jabbed it into the cake.

Her fork slid cleanly into the top of the cake, the metal prongs cutting in right below Zack. With intense fear for his life, Zack realized what would happen next. Erica lifted up her fork, and the top portion of the piece of cake was torn off and lifted into the air, with Zack as well!

Zack was brought with incredible speed up to Erica's beautiful lips. However, her lips slowly parted open to reveal something less beautiful: Her cavernous and life threatening mouth. Zack's eyes widened as the oblivious girl tiled her fork and tossed Zack and the cake into her mouth.

The temperature instantly rose about ten degrees, and moist saliva immediately coated the cake and Zack. The icing began to melt, and Zack slid free from the cake, just in time. Right then, Erica chomped down onto the piece of cake, smashing the cake to pieces. If Zack had been caught by Erica's big teeth, he may have been stuck to them for quite some time, or possibly ripped to shreds.

Erica carelessly chewed away on the delicious cake, never even feeling Zack's struggles in her mouth. Zack meanwhile, was trying his hardest to not be eaten alive, but he was still flattened and helpless. He fell onto her warm, slimy tongue, and her taste buds held him in place. After a few seconds, chewed up cake bits landed on Zack, and then Erica's tongue began to tilt backwards. She was going to swallow! Zack was going to be eaten alive.!

Zack's life passed before his eyes as he lost his grip on her tongue and fell towards her throat with the rest of the cake. However, the cake got stuck at the entrance to her throat.

Erica began to choke, and she coughed violently. She quickly picked up her milk, and drank a bit to help her calm down.

Zack watched on in horror as a torrent of milk splashed down from above onto him. The milk forcefully dislodged the cake, and with one last swallow from Erica, the cake, the milk, and Zack were sent tumbling down her throat and towards her awaiting stomach.

-------------

Erica swallowed one last time, and felt the cake and milk finally sliding down her throat. Kiana and Julia looked at her with concern, but she nodded to let them know she was okay. After a brief rest, she began digging into the cake once more. For some reason, this was the most delicious cake she had ever had!

Chapter End Notes:

So there you have it! Zack's officially dead now. Right? We shall see. Aynways, please review, and I hope you can understand about yesterday. Thanks!