- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 8

Beautiful day

 

“This is absolutely amazing” Kelly thought for the hundredth time in the short time she had been roaming the city.

She was moving much slower than what her gargantuan legs would have allowed, stopping almost at every step to admire the detail of the miniature world around her. With the screaming mob still several blocks away, the streets around Kelly were basically deserted, allowing for a placid walk. The only soundtrack to her thoughts were the rhythmical low thuds that her feet made as they dug into the tarmac, rendering the road impassable for anyone that did not share her size.

The W hotel had been the tallest structure around and this meant that Kelly now towered over everything in that section of the city. Downtown, with its high-rises, was not that far away, and that was precisely the direction Kelly was moving to, even if she had not really consciously decided where she wanted to go.

She bent to observe the detail on the roofs of buildings that did not stand higher than her crotch, picking chairs up, breaking doors with her fingers or removing antennae with curiosity. In some others she just drew the outline of the building gently dragging a finger along its lines. In some cases this alone was enough to break some parts of the roof and send a certain amount of debris raining down. Not having to worry about the safety of anyone on the area, she even found this amusing.

A block later she shifted her attention from the buildings to the vehicles at her feet. It was very obvious that the several cars that had been abandoned in the intersection had been involved in a large-scale accident. Kelly wondered if she had been the cause behind. It was not hard to conclude with a naughty smile that it was more than likely.

Bending down gracefully, she reached out for the intersection and grabbed one of the cars in her hand. It was a large Mercedes sedan. Or at least she guessed it would look large to the rest of the city’s population. To her it looked no bigger than a slot car. One of her first boyfriends, back in the junior years of high school, loved slot cars and had a fairly large track in his parents’ basement. Kelly, obviously uninterested by his hobby and trying to catch his attention, had made a mess of the races from time to time, blocking cars or throwing them off the racetrack. The car in her hand was definitely no bigger than her boyfriend’s toys had been.

She wondered what would have been of him. They were together only for a few months. They never made it past the first summer. It was before her tits started growing and she was not so popular as she later became.

Back in the city, she looked at the car and the visible damage she was causing to it just by the act of holding it. The frame was slightly bent and the metal dented where her fingers were tying to gently keep it in place.

“Well, I guess that when it comes to sturdiness, slot cars win over real ones” she thought, amused.

The fragility of the car in her hand encouraged her to check a little more about the fragility of the cars at her feet. She may have vowed to be careful when she talked to Brandon, but in her mind, cars were fair game.

In a simple movement she moved her leg forward and set her sole on top of one of the cars on the road. She held it there for a second before letting it drop. The car barely provided any resistance to the advance of her foot and the immense weight it carried with it. Kelly could feel glass shatter and metal flatten like tinfoil before her foot hit the ground and sunk, like she already was used to. Removing her foot from the spot she had stepped on, she saw the two-dimensional remainders of the car stuck on the bottom of the imprint she had left on the road.

She moaned. The feeling had been… refreshing. Encouraged by it, she focused back on the car at her hand.

“This one should be no harder” she thought and then she started closing her hand. It held… but just for a fraction of a second. Once the collision bars that formed the car’s passive security system gave way, the rest of the structure quickly collapsed on itself, glass shattering and metal bending as easy as it had done under the ball of her foot.

She let the mangled ball of steel drop and smiled. She noticed her nipples were incredibly hard.

“This is wonderful. Absolutely wonderful. Oh God, how could I be so stupid?” she thought, remembering her previous experience as a giant.

“It’s going to be different now. This time I will use my size in whatever way I see fit. The time for hiding is over” she thought. Then, she smiled as she mentally added: “I need to get introduced to the city”

The crowd was still a few blocks away, but despite her calm pace and her constant stops, she had closed the distance with them.

“Let’s go say ‘Hi’” she thought

 

 

The doorbell rang several times.

“Who the hell is that?” Lisa asked, Stella in her arms

“The hell if I know. Stay here, I’ll go and check”

Joe opened the door and was taken back by what he saw. There were six men in dark suits standing in front of the door and 5 large black SUVs parked in the street immediately ahead of her house.

“Is Mrs. Cooper home?” one of the men asked

“She is Mrs. Callaghan now” Joe said in an annoyed tone.

The men’s expression told him that he was not in a good mood. It was pretty obvious that they were cops or members of any government agency. Their cars, suits and sunglasses seemed taken out of a book of stereotypes.

“Is she home?” the man insisted

Lisa peeked from behind the door, Stella still in her arms.

“What do you want?” Lisa asked

“You need to come with us” the man said

“Why? Who do you work for?” she insisted

“The FSD” the man said in a dry tone

“Ron?” Lisa asked. “Let me call him”

“You need to come with us, now!” the man said, rising his voice

“Hey, you watch out how you talk to my wife” Joe said, taking a step to the front. Before he could realize, one of the agents had a taser in his hand and shot it at him. Joe screamed for a brief moment, before he lost his consciousness.

Lisa was screaming when her husband dropped to the ground.

“He is fine” the agent said as he took a step into the house. Lisa made a gesture to step back, but two other agents quickly flanked her and grabbed her by her arms.

“The baby” she said

“We will take care of her” the agent in charge said as another colleague forced Stella from Lisa’s arms. She screamed even louder, but if any neighbors had heard, they did not seem to care.

She tried to fight, but it was no use. Before they shut the door of the car they had put her in, she could see as someone carried Joe to another car. Then, the agent that had Stella in his arms got into the same vehicle. She turned to face a cloth that was immediately pressed into her face. A second later she passed out.

 

 

Kelly was amused by how quickly she had been able to cut the distance with the crowd once she had got into it. She was not even forcing her pace; as a matter of fact she was only leisurely strolling down the same street the crowd was in. Of course, each of her lazy steps accounted for dozens of their frantic strides.

Kelly could feel their panic increase the closer she got; the amusement she felt at the situation shadowed any potential feeling of guilt. Of course, they did not know what her intentions where, so she guessed that they imagined the worst. And while she did not intend to be nearly as bitchy as they might be thinking, the type of reaction she was getting suited her well, since it made everything funnier.

“Of course I could do anything I wanted to them” she thought “and they know it”

Three more blocks and she already was right behind the mob. Another step and her foot would end up on nothing but people. Time to stop.

Widening her stance and placing her hands on her hips, Kelly took a deep breath in and looked down. The laggards in the crowd were almost right in front of her toes. Just for fun she wiggled them as she marveled at the difference in scale. It made her feel really huge. And extraordinarily powerful.

She felt it was time to address the crowd:

“Hello my little people! I thought that I’d introduce myself, since you are going to see a lot of me from now on. I’m Kelly, I’m 25 and as you’ll have already noticed, I’m big. I mean, judging by how tiny you look to me, I guess that I must look huge to you”

She manage to hold a chuckle back, cleared her throat and finished what she intended to say:

“I’m here to stay, so you better get used to me. Things will be different with me around here, but as long as you accept the new situation, it does not need to be that bad”

 

 

Brad had started the day with excitement, eager to get to the job interview at Harris and Keller. He had made it through the first round and he was confident that he could get a position in one of Hollner’s finest firms. Then, everything started to become incredibly weird the moment he set a foot out of the subway station.

The day was hot and he was holding his suit jacket over his shoulder. He walked calmly through the station, trying not to sweat too much. As soon as the escalators left him in the sidewalk he realized that something was wrong. It did not take him long to realize that there was no traffic. The street was quite empty, and the only cars on it were abandoned. Then, the screams made him turn. People were running just a block down the street.

“What the hell is going on?” he thought

A few scattered people then passed in front of him, running as their colleagues. And screaming even louder.

He felt the shakes then. They made him turn towards the direction they were coming. His jaw dropped.

His mind refused to believe it at first. It was impossible. Completely impossible.

She was still a few blocks away, but even in the distance, her scale was mind-blowing. The tallest buildings in the street did not even reach as high as her waist. Most could not get higher than mid-thigh.

Brad realized that he should probably start running, just like everyone else, but he couldn’t. He was transfixed by the woman’s presence. And while he knew that he should probably be focused on her awe-inspiring size, he could not prevent marveling at her looks.

The woman was obviously young and she was stark naked, so he did not need any imagination to realize that, size aside, she was a bombshell. She boasted long shapely legs and a flat stomach in a slender frame. Her chest was way out of proportion. Her two massive breasts jiggled slightly with every step the woman took, but the fact that they held firm in place was almost as amazing as the woman’s size.

On top of that body, framed by long wavy brown hair, was a face somewhere between girlish and naughty, its thick lips arched in a permanent smile.

She was having a good time, it occurred to Brad, and the thought came to him almost at the same time the thud he was expecting as her foot was about to set to the ground turned into a loud crashing sound and he realized that an entire car had disappeared under it. This was enough to take Brad out of his trance. Dropping his jacket, he turned and started running, trying to catch the people right in front of him.

 

 

Clark had never been in good shape. And he had never cared. Until today. Having been one of the guests that had been evacuated from the W, he had probably been among the members of the crowd that had been running for the longest time. And he was not used to that.

It had not been so hard at the beginning. Everyone could get away, while the mysterious giant woman had been standing still. This had lasted for quite a long time and had given Clark and many of the people around him a certain sense of safety, seeing how they were putting quite a lot of distance between them and the place where the hotel had been.

It had all changed a couple of minutes ago. First the shakes and then the occasional look over his shoulder had told Clark that the woman was moving. It soon became obvious that she was moving in their direction, as well.

Of course, this made everyone much more nervous, Clark included. Since then he had run as fast as he had been able to, only stopping once to recover his breath for a few seconds. All around him, people that visited a gym more frequently than him were easily overtaking him.

The shakes were becoming stronger. Another look over his shoulder scared him like hell when he realized that the colossal woman was much closer than he had thought. He tried running a little faster, but his lungs were burning already. More people passed running on both his sides.

In a brief moment of clarity, Clark realized that he would have to approach the issue in a different way. Turning left, he bumped into a few people but finally managed to get into the sidewalk. From there, he avoided a couple more people before getting into a portal. Trying to hide as much as possible inside it, he bent, placed his hands on his knees and breathed in hard. He was starting to recover when he felt a much stronger shake than the previous ones. Risking a peek around the corner of the portal, his jaw dropped when he saw her massive foot planted not half a block away of him.

It was way bigger than a car, and it definitely felt much more threatening. The foot had partially dug the road. Its toes moved and took a life of their own.

Her words thundered from up above, their power making his bones shake even more than they were already. Her voice was still feminine, though, with traces of a southern accent.

The moment she finished, he risked a look. He could not prevent admiring her figure. He looked up, all the way from her feet, his sight running through her legs, womanhood and flat stomach. Clark stopped a couple of seconds on her massive chest. Beyond it, deformed by perspective, he could see a smiling girlish face.

Being an amateur photographer, Clark could not prevent thinking that the girl’s body was a lesson in perspective. She was not moving, after her speech, and this made Clark feel deceptively safe in his hiding spot. Almost unconsciously, he reached for his cellphone. Brining it up, he tried to frame the giant woman in its screen. She was, of course, to big to fit, but Clark managed to get a good angle of her torso and face. Encouraged by the situation, he pushed the button and heard a “click”. Something else happened. He had not remembered that his cellphone camera had a flash and that it was set on by default. So, the moment he pushed the button, his cellphone flashed.

He cursed, then tried to convince himself that a cellphone flash would certainly not be enough to attract the attention of someone her size. He was wrong. The woman’s face, which had been looking at a non-determined point in the middle of the crowd suddenly looked down and its enormous hazel eyes met Clark’s.

He stood frozen, unconsciously holding his cellphone in the position he had used to take the picture. The girl smiled very widely at him.

 “Wow, looks like I have a fan!” her voice boomed from above

Clark knew instinctively that getting the girl’s attention was not good at all. Her next sentence confirmed his suspicions.

“Maybe you want to have a closer look”

He managed to recover from his initial shock and prepared to run. However, as soon as he was ready, her huge shadow was already cast over him. Clark looked up as he ran next to a few dozen people more. The woman’s breasts hung like pendulums over him, which told Clark that he was within easy reach.

His only hope was that since he was so small and there were so many other people around him, maybe the girl would lose him in the crowd. He soon realized that it would not happen. Her hand flew over the people around him but her fingers met him with precision. Two enormous digits blocked his way instantly. And as soon as she crashed into them, a third finger pinched him on the back and he felt as if he were in zero gravity when his body was being pulled up with amazing force.

He needed a few seconds to recover. When he did, all he could see was the woman’s huge face. She was young; at most in her mid-twenties. She was very attractive too, but her naughty smile made Clark feel very uncomfortable. Of course, the fact that all that held him were three fingers, each one probably many times stronger than he was, did not make things better.

Her mouth opened and she talked to him.

“Better view, isn’t it?”

She talked softly, but he was so close to her mouth that Clark could even feel the vibrations in the air and her warm breath.

“Do you like me?” she asked

He could only nod. He was unable to speak, yet. She laughed and asked:

“Do you have a name, tiny?”

Clark needed a couple of seconds to react. She waited. He finally managed to babble his name out. She laughed again.

“So, can I do anything for you, Clark?” she asked

Clark could only thing about survival.

“Please, put me down” he said

She frowned. Clark feared the worst, but she was only joking, apparently.

“Oh, come on, we just met and you already want to leave?” she said

He did not say anything in reply.

“Do you want a picture with me?” she asked

 

 

Kelly was having fun with the little man. She was happy with her idea of treating him like a little fan. The idea of a picture together seemed funny too. Of course, the man did not react to her offer, but she did not think it was necessary to have his agreement.

She knew what she needed to carry her offer out, so without warning Clark, she just crouched and picked another person at random. This time, she stood up with a little woman in her fingers.

Bringing her next to Clark, who was still being held in the fingers of her other hand, Kelly said:

“Hi, tiny. Don’t be afraid. I only need you to help us with something. Then I will set you down. Promise”

Turning her other hand and letting Clark drop on her open palm, Kelly then addressed him:

“Clark, honey, drop the phone in my palm, will you?”

He complied and Kelly then dropped the woman she had been holding in her other hand close to the spot where Clark had dropped his phone.

“Now, will you please stop screaming? I need you to pick the cellphone up?”

It took Kelly a couple of attempts, but she finally managed to get the woman to do what she wanted.

Picking Clark up with her now free hand, she pushed her hair back and carefully dropped him in her shoulder, in the spot between her shoulder bones. She had already done that with Ron Howard, back in Henford, 6 years ago, but now she was much bigger than she had been and the spot between her shoulder bones was even a wider and safer area for tinies to stay.

Extending her arm, she kept the woman as far away from her face as possible and then said:

“Clark, smile, honey. And you, take some pictures of us”

There were flashes from her palm, just like the one that had given away the little man’s position in the crowd. After a few of them, Kelly was happy enough, so she picked both Clark and the unnamed woman and dropped them in the first roof she found.

She was exhilarated. And she wanted more.

 

 

Darlene coughed. There was dust everywhere. She could still feel some light shakes. Darlene did not know if they were part of her imagination or if her presence could still be felt. In any case, if she was still around, she sounded far away. Far away enough for Darlene to gather the necessary courage to get out of the improvised shelter. When part of the main building’s east façade had fallen down, she had managed to squeeze between the debris and hide in an opening there. She had not moved for a long while but now Darlene felt that it should be safe enough to risk a look out.

The first thing she needed to do was to walk around a 2-feet deep depression just in front of the “entrance” to her shelter. Darlene knew very well what it was. A shiver ran down her spine as she remembered how close she had been to ending up in the bottom of another footprint, just like this one. A little afraid, she peeked down, but she could not find the rests of any bodies, this time. She realized that the footprint she was walking around was probably the cause of the incredibly strong shake that had made her shelter almost collapse on top of her. She had been afraid for a few seconds that she would die, buried in the rubble. It had almost been a miracle that it had held.

Back in what had been Blackrock’s main courtyard, Darlene realized that she was surrounded by destruction. Tracking a thick column of dark smoke she found a building on fire to her right. To her left, its twin building was no more, turned into a pile of rubble about half of its original height. The main building was in no better shape. With Casey having grown through it, the area where the infirmary had been was but a pile of ruins. Only a third of the building remained standing, on the back.

Depressions very much like the one she had just walked around were scattered all over the place. The next one was not empty. The bodies on it were so badly deformed that she could not tell if there were three or four of them, though.

Darlene walked like a zombie, too startled to really have any purpose. The sound of sobbing made her walk around another pile of rubble. She found a group of maybe a dozen other inmates, crouched around the corpse of another. She did not recognize her. She approached the group and heard:

“She was not even fucking looking at us. She stepped on us as if we were fucking bugs, and she did not even notice when she kicked Jada”

Darlene did not want to stop. She kept on walking. She realized that the building the guards had hidden in when Casey had burst through the roof of the main building was another pile of rubble. She could see some bright orange pieces of cloth mixed with the gray ones of the guard’s uniforms.

She kept on walking, without any direction. She passed more groups of inmates, most of them smaller. All of them were on different states of shock. Then, as she cleared the last building she found another sizeable group of fellow prisoners. They were almost forming a line. They did not notice her, their attention absorbed by something else. Darlene soon joined them. Her jaw dropped.

Despite the distance, Casey could still be clearly seen. And felt, every time her feet hit the ground, more than half a mile away. Despite her colossal size, Darlene could still see that the massive woman had a petite build, the firmness of her leg muscles and ass easy to notice as she moved.

It was surprising how none of the inmates was making any move to flee the prison as quickly as possible taking advantage of the fact that half of the eastern wall was no more and that the few guards that had not suffered Casey’s wrath were probably hidden deep inside the prison.

Darlene still had her eyes locked on the rhythmical movement of the giantess’ buttocks in the distance when someone in the group in front of her said:

“This is gonna be very bad”