- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 14. At large

Kelly had met a few buildings that had been taller than her before, but Downtown was a different story. In that particular section of it, she would have had problems to reach the top of the shortest building with her extended arm while standing on her tiptoes.

After a whole morning of towering over everything and everyone around her, it felt a little weird. She felt half frustrated and half intrigued by the new situation. Up to some point, it felt like walking through a massive maze made of glass and concrete.

She walked slowly, calmly, taking her time to admire the new landscape. She did not lose sight of the road at her feet for too long, though. She told herself that it was for precaution, but she knew that in part it was also because it was one of the best ways of reminding herself just how big she was. Actually, more often than not, Kelly ended up setting her feet much closer to the scattered people than she would have needed to. She never got tired of observing the difference in scale.

They had seen her coming, of course, so the avenue she was walking on was not too crowded. It had a nice supply of abandoned cars, though, which she relished in crushing under her foot, in yet another method of self-affirmation.

 

 

“Oh fuck! She’s coming! She’s coming!” the woman next to Daphne yelled hysterically

The other four people in the elevator reacted in varied ways. A man was pushing the elevator buttons harder, as if this would make the elevator move faster. Three were yelling indistinct sentences. And an older woman prayed.

Daphne shut up and observed the massive woman approaching down the avenue. She had heard about her and she had already received a dozen videos in her cellphone, but she had not understood her immensity until this very precise moment.

She was dazzled by her out of proportion breasts, bouncing rhythmically in her chest as she advanced. With her A-size cup, Daphne had often dreamed about having a rack just like that. And coincidentally enough, most of her girlfriends had ended up featuring generous chests.

The young woman was still far away, but with her size it was easy enough to see her well. She was ravishing, like a centerfold out of one of the men’s magazines that Daphne also loved.

Her attitude matched her appearance. Her graceful movement initially reminded Daphne of a model walking down a runway, but then she realized that it was wilder than that, more feline. More like… like a stripper trying to seduce her audience.

Soon her graceful movements started to be matched by rhythmical shakes that grew in intensity. Daphne’s mind initially refused to connect both effects, but after a while there was no doubt.

Daphne was focused on the woman’s luscious face when she realized that she had noticed them. Her widening smile did not leave any room for doubt. Just a few steps later she was barely a couple of blocks away and Daphne realized that there was no way the elevator she was on would make it out of her reach. She was not sure if she wanted to.

 

 

Of course Kelly was attracted to the exterior glass elevator like a little girl would have been attracted to candy. She saw it in the distance, crawling at a snail’s pace along the façade of a distinctive rounded building and she understood that she wanted it. And anything she wanted, she should have.

Her eagerness almost caused a tragedy as she forgot about the road at her feet for a while and just managed to correct one of her steps in the last instant before her foot set on a group of fleeing people. She barely missed them as she stepped to their side and stopped to regain her balance.

“Will you little people just stop running in front of me?” she said in a pretty annoyed tone. “You are not going to outrun me, for God’s sake!”

She pondered doing something to teach them a lesson, but she was still eager to get to the elevator. A quick glance showed her that she did not have to hurry, though. At the pace it moved, she would have plenty of time to deal with it.

When she finally stepped next to the building, the glass cylinder was barely level with her prominent chest. She positioned herself so that the elevator would brush against her tits as it climbed through the valley between them and then waited patiently until it got right in front of her face. She was rewarded by muffled screams and panicky faces.

“Hello” she said in a sensual voice

She just got more screams.

Not able to hold herself down any longer, Kelly just reached out with her right hand and took a hold of the glass cabin. It was sturdier than she had thought, which made the whole job easier. Then, she just swiped the elevator up, as if it were a credit card, and easily ripped it from its rail as something metallic screeched.

Bringing the elevator back in front of her face, she smiled at the terrified people inside. Well, at least most of them looked terrified. There was something weird about the dark haired woman on the back, though. She was different… Kelly just did not know what it was. She could not see her too well. And with the small elevator as packed as it was, there was not too much she would be able to do about it.

Unless, of course, she removed the roof of the glass cabin, which is just what she did. Looking down through the opening, she counted half a dozen heads. Five of them were moving frantically. And one was motionless. Of course, it was the brunette woman with short hair. She was looking up and her green eyes were locked on hers. Kelly quickly recognized that look. She had had plenty of experience with it over her life.

The small woman liked her. She liked her very much. She lusted for her.

“This is new” Kelly thought

Of course, she had to check it. Emptying the elevator in her waiting palm like someone emptying a tube of aspirins, Kelly soon had its six occupants lying in different positions. She marveled for a second at being able to hold so many people in her hand, but then quickly got to work. The shorthaired woman was lying face down on the top of the group. Letting the elevator drop to the road, several stories below, Kelly used her now empty hand to pluck her target from the group with two fingers. With the roofs now several stories above her head, Kelly did not have too many more options with the remaining five people than crouching and setting them on the road by her left foot.

Standing up again, she brought the woman in front of her face and let her dangle there. She gave her a few seconds to recover from the sudden drop and climb. She looked dizzy, but recovered quickly enough and rewarded Kelly with the same look she had given her while in the elevator.

Then, the woman said:

“You are a Goddess”

Kelly’s smile widened and she felt her nipples harden. Then, in a soft voice, she replied:

“I am”

The woman suddenly became silent. In the same soft tone, Kelly stated:

“You like me”

The woman nodded.

“You desire me” Kelly added.

The woman nodded once more.

Kelly chuckled.

“You are cute. I think I like you”

She saw the effect of her words in the brunette’s eyes. She then started to speak, seeming more nervous than before.

“Are you… a… a”

Kelly understood. She chuckled again.

“A lesbian?” she asked. The look in the woman’s eyes intensified for a second. Then, Kelly said: “No”

She almost felt sorry for the woman when she saw her expression change so quickly. She could not prevent another chuckle. Then, she winked at her and said:

“That doesn’t mean that I cannot let you have a go”

The woman’s expression changed again. This time, her eyes were questioning. Kelly decided to show her the way. Holding her next to her nipple, she just said:

“Lick”

The woman needed just one second to understand. Then, Kelly felt it tickle as the little woman applied herself very vigorously in the task at hand. Kelly lightly moaned as she let her work. More than the actual feeling, the idea of what was going on was very arousing. She soon felt some wetness. Letting herself get carried away a little more than what was usual, she moved the woman away from her tit and raised her to her face once more. Her lips formed a very naughty smile as she said:

“How was second base?”

The woman could just nod excitedly. It was all Kelly needed to say:

“Wanna go for the home run?”

Her tiny lover needed a second to understand. Then, she smiled. Kelly would never know if she would have done it anyway, but now she could do it and not feel guilty about it. She widened her lower lips with her left hand as she carefully moved her right hand down and gently pushed the woman inside, head first.

She let out a louder moan this time.

Kelly could not prevent thinking that it was a little hypocritical to do the same she had blamed Casey for, in the past. Somehow, having what could be easily interpreted as consent from the person inside her made the situation acceptable in her mind.

Kelly let go of the woman and moved the hand out, letting her on her own. Then she just closed her eyes and tried to feel what was going on. The physical stimulation was clearly there, but what was really amazing was the psychological excitement.

She moaned even louder.

Then it occurred to her: she had a full-grown woman inside of her, a woman that had actually been willing to do that. Was there any more obvious proof of her God-like status?

She could not prevent her body from asking for more, though. The woman was obviously putting as much on her part as she could, but the difference in size was still too big. Kelly tried to think on alternatives. The first one was obvious: get more people to work on her. She wondered if she would be able to find some many volunteers when a darker side of her mind told her that she didn’t need them to be volunteers if she did not feel like it.

She moved away from that thought when she felt the efforts of her tiny lover dwindle and knew that it was time for her to give her a break if she did not want to harm her. Reaching in, she gently pinched her with two fingers and moved her out. Then, she placed her in her cupped hand and raised her back in front of her face. She offered her a very wide smile. She was happy with her and she wanted her to know.

“You did a decent job” she said with a wink

The woman was panting. Kelly just looked at her with curious eyes and said:

“You are sticky. Here, let me clean you”

Then, without warning, she just stuck her tongue out and licked her. The woman was a little shocked when she looked back at her, but was once again quickly recovering.

“I normally don’t let anyone get into my panties without even asking for the name first” Kelly said

The tiny brunette looked at her, questioning.

“So, what is your name?” Kelly completed the question

“Daphne” the woman said

“Nice meeting you Daphne. I’m Kelly” she said

“I know” her new acquaintance replied to her

“I guess that I’m kind of popular around here” Kelly joked. “It’s one of the side effects of growing to the size of a skyscraper” she added

“You are amazing” Daphne said

“I am” Kelly said in a casual tone. “You are one of my favorite subjects, so far” she added

“Subject?” Daphne asked, clearly taken by surprise

“Whatever you want to call it, actually. I’m not big on names” Kelly said as she casually shrugged

Daphne seemed a little frustrated. Still, she recovered pretty quickly.

“What are you going to do with me?” she asked

Kelly pondered for a couple of seconds.

“You’ve done a good service. I can let you go” she offered.

Quite surprisingly, Daphne looked disappointed at what she had just said. Kelly smiled.

“Or I may keep you for a while” she said. “Do you want a ride?” she then asked

Daphne nodded frantically. Kelly could not believe that she could be so obsessed. She then realized: “She worships me!”

Happy to have her a little longer Kelly then brushed some hair strands out of her shoulder and carefully set Daphne in the depression between her shoulder blades.

“Don’t worry, I’ve done this before” she told her tiny admirer in a casual voice. “You might want to grab a strand of hair, though. I’ve been told it can get bumpy”

 

 

Daphne knew what her therapist would say. He would tell her that she was letting her obsession take over her and that she was losing contact with reality. She did not give a damn. What could be more real that what she was living? Was she not sitting in the woman’s shoulder?

Kelly was like the realization of Daphne’s dreams: Gorgeous, smart and powerful, incredibly powerful. She was the type of girl she would have hit the moment she would have set her eyes on her at any bar. And, at the same time, she was powerful enough to do anything she wanted.

Her therapist had told her that her obsession with women power had nothing to do with her sexual preferences. She did not have any reason to challenge that. Nothing excited her more than power, though. And she had never felt as aroused as she was right now.

Kelly turned and faced the avenue. Daphne had to quickly reposition herself as she soft skin under her bounced in different directions. Soon, she found a position that she deemed stable enough. Then, Kelly started to walk.

The speed sensation was immediate, a strong wind suddenly hitting her face and making her short hair wave a little back. She knew what was happening, but it was hard to comprehend it. The idea of moving a dozens of miles per hour when Kelly was barely walking was hard to grasp.

She felt the shakes through Kelly’s skin and heard the soft thuds from far below. She risked peaking to try to see her feet hitting the road, but her view was blocked by Kelly’s prominent chest.

Her voice sounded louder than a club speaker system when she asked casually:

“How’s the view from up there?”

“Amazing” was all that Daphne managed to say

It was true that it was an amazing view. The street seemed incredibly far away, the abandoned cars on it looked like nothing more than toys from this distance. Then, Daphne realized that to Kelly everything looked like this.

A couple of steps later, her step sounded and felt different. She understood what had happened.

“Did you… crush a car?” Daphne asked

“Oh… yeah” Kelly said cheerfully

“Was it… was it hard?” Daphne then asked

“Hard? Of course not!” Kelly said in a tone that was almost mocking. “It was piece of cake”

Of course it had to be, Daphne thought. But it was still hard to understand.

“Everything is easy since I grew” Kelly then added

“Have you… stepped on anyone?” Daphne asked

“No, as far as I’m aware” Kelly replied to her

“But you… you could” Daphne asked, getting excited at the idea

“Of course I could. I know it. And everyone else knows it. So far, that’s been enough”

 

 

Kelly almost felt as if the tiny woman in her shoulder was eager for her to go on a killing spree. She found that amusing.

“Would you?” she asked

She had caught Daphne by surprise.

“What?” the little woman asked

“If you were as tall as I am… would you step on people?”

She did not get an answer for a few seconds.

“Come on, it’s not as if I’m going to be freaked out” Kelly said before chuckling

“Yes” she then heard form her shoulder.

“Yes?”

“Yes… I would step on people. And cars. And I would rip buildings open” Daphne finally said

Kelly chuckled again.

“You remind me of an old friend. Casey was just like you. I guess that right now everyone’s complaining, but people don’t realize that they are very lucky that I’m the one that got big”

“But why wouldn’t you use your size?” Daphne asked, surprised

“Oh, but I’m using it. I’m using it very much. And I’m having the greatest time of my life. People like you or Casey mix power with violence. There’s no greatest power than the one you project. I don’t need to harm people on purpose to make them realize that I’m in charge” Kelly said

“But if they challenge you…” Daphne started to say

“Come on, who is going to be crazy enough to challenge me?” Kelly asked

Just then, a whistling sound made her look down the avenue. She had barely enough time to focus on the smoke trail quickly getting closer to her. By the time she realized what she was looking at, she was hit incredibly hard in the stomach. A massive explosion ensued.

To Kelly it felt as if she had been hit by a professional boxer. Before she could realize, she was falling backwards. Her rock hard ass soon hit the road with the force of countless tons of TNT. The façades of nearby buildings cracked and hundreds of windows exploded. For the first time since the morning, she felt pain.

 

 

“All these years trusting you, and you were nothing more than a fucking rat” Lisa said in a very upset tone, her deep blue eyes anchored on the tiny figure of Ron, who was sitting in the middle of her palm.

“Lisa, I never wanted to get to this point” he tried to say

“All this time thinking that you were taking care of me and all you were doing was testing on me” she went on

“Not on you…” Ron tried to say

“Then, why the hell am I holding you in my palm? Or why am I sitting in the middle of a freaking huge room that was built just to hold me once this happened again?” she asked

“Lisa, we never wanted you to grow again. We were just afraid of what would happen if Casey or… Kelly… happened to grow again” Ron said

“You are a very bad liar” Lisa said

“You have to believe me” Ron said

“Oh, I would…. If you had not shot me just any chemical you could put your hands on over the last couple of hours” she said

“But we…”

Lisa yelled:

“You just admitted that to me!”

Ron had to cover his ears. Lisa did not care.

“We were desperate. We are desperate. Kelly… and Casey… they are both big again. We need to get them reduced, but we just don’t know how” he said

“So, you figured out that making a third woman grow would make things better” she said

“Lisa… we need to understand what the hell is causing you to become so big. We need samples to analyze. And we were just not going to get them from Casey” he tried to explain

“Well, I’m still big, so I guess that means that you haven’t found anything so far” Lisa complained

“We need more time” Ron tried to explain

“You better hurry. Or I may get really upset”

Ron did not reply. Then, Lisa said:

“I want to see my husband”

“Lisa, I don’t think that is a good idea” Ron said

“I decide which ideas are good and which ones are not, right now. Better bring me my husband right away if you don’t want to see me really pissed off”