- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

 

Chapter 13. Nightmare

Lisa opened her eyes, still feeling disoriented. She needed a few seconds to focus. She could not recognize where she was. The ceiling was high and it was flooded in white light. Everything around her seemed to be white. She tried to incorporate. She could not. Something pulled at her neck, hands and arms as she tried to move them. She tried again and she was restrained once more.

Lisa got nervous. Focusing on her right arm, she tried to move it. It was restrained. Her left arm too. Her legs were just the same. She was starting to be scared. She tried to remember what had happened just before falling asleep. The frail old man had interviewed her. Then he had taken a blood sample and gave her something to help her with the stress. And then, her sight had begun to blur…

She tried moving both her arms at the same time. She could barely move them a couple of inches. She heard something weird. It sounded… metallic. Trying to move her hands again, she heard a similar noise. The same thing happened in her legs. She realized she was tied… or cuffed.

Lisa started screaming.

A few seconds later, she thought on Ron. She called his name.

 

 

Kelly left the two little journalists behind as she started to stroll down the avenue again. The whole situation with the cameras had been a little weird… a little cheesy even, in some moments, but the ending had been good. It had been liberating. She had not even realized that she felt like this until the tiny reporter had tried to corner her and she had said what she had been subconsciously thinking the whole time.

“Of course I’m a Goddess” she thought. “Was any of the goddesses of Greek Mythology prettier than me?” she asked herself. “Was any of them bigger? Or more powerful?”

Crushing a car flat under the ball of her foot, Kelly asked aloud:

“Could you do that, Aphrodite?”

Feeling ecstatic, Kelly swept her hand through a roof to her right, sending the antennae and the water tower to the street several stories below.

“Did you ever do anything like this, Athena?” she asked with a chuckle.

Of course, no one replied. Kelly did not care. She was feeling better than ever. She was getting closer to Downtown. And she was eager to get there and let everyone see what she had become.

 

 

“How late are you going to be? This meeting is very important”

Clive was nervous. His boss was nervous and he was right to be. The meeting was really important. The problem was that he was completely stopped in the highway. He had been for the last 10 minutes, and he could not tell when traffic would start moving again. He had lived in Hollner only for a couple of years and he already hated its traffic, but he had never seen it as bad as today. What was stranger was that, while the outbound lanes of the highway, which had to bring him to the office park where he worked, were completely packed up, the inbound lanes had gradually become emptier until the moment when no more cars could be seen.

“I don’t know, Richard. We are completely stopped and no one has a clue on what’s going on”

“Try to make your best, Clive”

“Of course” he said as he hung the phone.

Almost immediately, he started feeling some low intensity shakes. He thought it was an earthquake, first, but then he realized that that the shakes were rhythmical and growing in intensity. It was mechanical, then. Were they fixing the road or something? Was this the reason for the traffic lock? He was pretty sure there had been no warnings in the press. He was definitely not voting Mayor Strauss for the re-election.

And then, she came into view over the horizon. First, only her head and upper torso could be seen. The rest of her naked body became visible soon after. In the first glance, Clive could only focus on the fact that the naked woman was quite attractive. She was young, probably in her mid twenties, and had a curvy and very well toned body. Her long brown hair framed a rounded face, where a permanent smirk was the only expression he could see.

Soon, though, Clive realized about the important thing: judging by the distance and the relative size, the naked woman had to be enormous, in a mythological scale.

She was walking along the free outbound lanes of the highway and even if he could not see her feet, he could feel it every time they stepped on the ground. He was transfixed in the sight and did not react for a few seconds, his mouth open as the woman approached. What made him react was the moment when her shins broke spectacularly through an overpass, which crumbled into pieces and fell, cars included, into the traffic below. The impact had not even slowed her pace down. At most, it had made the smirk in her face to widen slightly. As soon as he regained his senses, Clive opened the door of his car and got out, joining the spontaneous mob that was screaming and running towards the city.

 

 

She chose not to step over the overpass. It would have been easy enough, but why should she? She had been pretty sure that it would easily break and she had been right. Nothing could resist the might of her body now.

Her path from Black Rock had already proven that. She was quite bigger and incredibly much stronger than she had been back in Henford, 6 years ago, and she had already felt unstoppable then. There were no words to describe how she felt now. A gas station and a pretty small town had been victims of her eagerness to find out more about her size. Her path had been empty for a while then, until she found the Highway. She knew where it led and she was eager to get there.

She had been walking along the free inbound lanes of the highway for a while. Of course, all hell had broken loose the moment she had reached the highway, her presence resulting in a series of multiple accidents that had completely fucked traffic up in both directions. She had smiled at the fact. She had not even had to move a finger to cause quite a lot of destruction and probably a few deaths. It felt amusing.

The accidents had left the outbound lanes completely packed up as far away as the city, while the inbound lanes had gradually become emptier as the cars that had not been trapped in accidents tried to flee as fast as they could.

She observed the trapped mass of humanity in the outbound lanes as she advanced, watching them with a mix of superiority and disdain as they unsuccessfully tried to get away from her. She was catching up with every group of people insultingly quickly, the only reason they were still alive being the fact that she had chosen a different lane than the one they were on.

She found the way they reacted to her funny and pathetic at the same time. Most of the people were simply running and screaming down the highway, as if they were going to outrun her. From her vantage point of view, their movements were even comical.

She was tempted a couple of times to cross to the outbound lanes and show them how fruitless their efforts were, but she just kept on walking calmly until she found the overpass. The sight of the people on it quickly moving to the sides as her legs approached had been funny, as well as the sight of the same people and their cars being thrown around as her calves had easily broken through it.

The city skyline had been already visible for some time. From her height, she had seen it from a very large distance, actually. Now, it looked much closer, as if she could almost grasp it in her fingers. She knew she was still a few miles away, though. If her judgment of her size and speed were right, a few miles were nothing by her new standards. Unfortunately for the little people at her feet, a few miles were still a very large distance, especially when their lives were at stake.

She observed the stupid behavior of the mass of people once more. She felt contempt at them. A lot of it.

They were tiny and weak. They had taken her size and power away from her and thrown her into a sinkhole for 6 years. But now she had them back, with interest, and she was eager to show them who was in charge.

She breathed in hard. She was incredibly excited. She was at the gates of a large metropolis, full of tiny people that were powerless to stop her, where she would be able to do as she pleased, and she was bigger than ever. If Henford had been great, this would be amazing. Her nipples were rock hard and she felt wet. She had been horny ever since she had grown through the prison’s roof, and the more she advanced the hornier she got.

She was familiar with the feeling. It had already happened to her, back in Henford. Casey had always been very lustful, but being big just seemed to boost her libido exponentially. In her first experience as a giant she had managed to resolve this, first privately and then in public, once she had stopped worrying about her modesty. Her present situation posed an extra challenge, though: people were too small now.

She took a look around, trying to find a solution. She thought that maybe if she used enough of them… then she saw it. It was perfect. She took three steps and bent, grabbing it by the center of its roof. She smirked when she heard screams coming from inside. She had expected it would be empty. Having people inside would only make it much better. Standing up, she brought the Greyhound coach in front of her eyes and her smirk widened when she saw that there must be at least a dozen people still inside it. They were screaming like crazy.

Looking at the front of the coach she could read its destination: “Pomodo”

“Going to the beach, were you. You see, I have a much hotter destination for you all”

Casey just enjoyed the way they screamed. She then tilted the coach almost vertically, sending people rolling to the back and brought it down. It would do. Yes, it would definitely do.

To her, it looked a little less than a foot in length. And while it seemed maybe a little too wide, she was not too concerned about it. Spreading her labia with her left hand, she brought the coach, front first, inside her pussy. It did not fit, initially, but then, as expected, metal started bending and shaping as needed, adapting to its destination. Thrusting the coach deeper, she was rewarded by some more groans as the bus frame compressed even more. She moaned loudly, the sexual pleasure mixing with the incredible excitement of using a real coach as a dildo. She tried to think on how the experience must be for the dozen or so people trapped inside the coach and she moaned even louder. Then, she started to thrust.

Her moans increased in intensity and frequency as she kept pleasuring herself. Then, without warning, she left herself drop backwards, her ass crushing several cars and some scattered people, followed by her back, which dealt with even more unlucky commuters. Spreading her legs wide, she kept on fucking the bus.

Nothing she had done so far had been able to create such a commotion among the people in the highway as what they were seeing now. Not only was she stepping on them and mocking them. She was fucking them!

Casey went on for 10 full minutes before she reached her climax and yelled loudly. Sitting down as she panted, she removed the coach from her cunt and examined its very deformed shape, covered by her vaginal fluids. All glasses had been shattered and the frame of the bus was barely holding itself together. She looked through the deformed openings that had formerly been windows. A few of the people looked incredibly battered, moving slowly and visibly hurt. The rest did not move at all. She had no idea whether they were dead or just unconscious. She did not care.

“Was it as good for you as it was for me?” she asked them in her naughtiest mocking tone.

Then, without further consideration, she just tossed the coach to her right, letting it fly a few hundred feet before it loudly landed on a stretch of field.

She was still panting. It had been incredibly satisfying. Still sitting, she looked down at the awestruck commuters trying to get away from her and then looked to the front to see Hollner’s skyline once more. Even sitting, she could see the now not so distant city very clearly. She felt her nipples getting even harder as she did so.

She felt more relaxed as she observed her surroundings. In front of her stood a metropolis of 8 million people, one of the largest cities in the country. And Casey knew that to her it was just a playground. She looked at some of the terrified people that were trying to run away from her in the highway. She could almost not believe that she had once been so puny as them.

“Ready or not, here I come, Holler” she said in a soft tone

 

 

The first reaction in Lisa’s mind was to refuse Ron’s explanations. As she calmed down, she could not deny the obvious: Ron was standing in an elevated platform, right in front of her, and he looked ridiculously small, about the size of a paper clip.

Lisa could hear that Ron was not the only other person in the room. She could feel and hear plenty more, around her. Once she had accepted that the tiny figure in front of him was actually Ron, it was easier to accept that the squeaky noises and high-pitched voices, which sounded clear despite also sounding distant, had been produced by dozens of other tiny people.

In front of her, Ron was waving his hands energetically and yelling something. Lisa finally managed to focus and heard him calling out her name. Lisa realized that she had been out for some time; she did not know how long. She had seen and heard what was happening around her but had not reacted.

Suddenly, dozens of thoughts flooded her mind. Quite instinctively, she yelled:

“What the hell did you do to me?”

Ron fell to his knees, hands on his ears. Lisa knew she had been the cause for that, but she did not care. She was furious. The reasons why were quickly coming to her mind.

She reached for Ron… and her movement was abruptly stopped as a metallic noise reminded her that her hands were bound.

“Let me go, you tiny motherfucker!” she said in a very angry tone, although not so loud as her previous scream

“Lisa, Lisa please… you have to calm down”

Lisa was very far away from calming down. She moved her hands forward again, their movement stopped once more by whatever was chaining her.

“Lisa…”

“Let me go!” she insisted as she unsuccessfully tried to move her hands again

“Lisa, please calm down… you are going to hurt yourself… that is reinforced stainless…”

Lisa moved her hands forward once more. This time, the metallic sound was different. It started the same, but then the metal groaned… Lisa pushed forward again and the metallic groaning became stronger.

Ron realized what was going on and his worried expression changed to one of fear.

“Oh my God” he said as he started moving to the stairs that led to the elevated platform that hung over Lisa’s chest.

Encouraged by what looked like progress, Lisa pushed even harder, the next time. It sounded like something ripping. And then, suddenly, her right arm was free.

The inertia from the movement that had managed to free her right arm from whatever had chained it to the ground brought it dangerously close to the elevated platform. She saw it and managed to correct the movement in the last minute. Her hand still brushed it, making it shake. The contact seemed soft to her, but it had obviously been quite rougher for Ron, since he lost his footing and fell sideways.

She was puzzled for a second. She reacted when she saw Ron standing up and trying to make his way to the stairs once more. With her right arm now free, it was easy enough for her to reach for the platform and block his way.

Ron turned and ran in the opposite direction, but from her lying position, Lisa saw that there was no exit path on that side, so she let him go.

She could hear and feel the nervousness increasing all around her, coming from countless tiny forms. She could not see them, but she could perceive their hurried movements. She ignored them. Instead, encouraged by what she had just achieved with her right arm, she started pushing out with her left. She felt something restraining her, but now she knew that this something could be broken. She did not do any violent movements, this time. Unconsciously, she knew she would not need them. Instead, she just kept on pushing until she felt something snap and her left arm broke free.

Now she had two free hands, so she could keep blocking Ron’s exit while she searched for whatever was restraining her at the neck. Not surprisingly, she felt thick chain links. She slid her fingers between her neck and them and started pulling while louder screams erupted all around. She did not know if the chain by her neck had been weaker or if she had just got used to dealing with it, but the fact was that it broke quite easier than the previous two. Lisa was finally unrestrained from the waist up.

Feeling more relaxed, her large blue eyes locked onto the tiny figure of Ron once more. She frowned. The reaction in his face was instantaneous.

Not feeling too kind, she just reached for him and plucked him out of the platform with two fingers. He screamed. She did not care. Then, tired of lying down, she began incorporating. Her rising body crashed with the elevated platform at some point, making short work of it. She couldn’t have cared less.

Soon, she was sitting down, with Ron still screaming as he dangled in front of her face. The yells from ground level got her attention.

“Oh fuck” she said as she saw several dozen men, none bigger than Ron, scurrying all around her. She could now see where she was. And the place was huge, even by her new standards. The ceiling was some good twenty feet high, or what would have been twenty feet for her… And the room was some good fifty feet across. Compared to the immensity of the place, the frenzied men running around her looked even tinier.

She focused on them and quickly saw that there were two distinct groups: the ones dressed in different types of white garments, who she mentally labeled as the scientists, and the ones dressed in dark uniforms, who she quickly recognized as the security guys.

The tiny men in white were clearly scared. The security guys were clearly nervous, but it was obvious that they were trying to put some plan together. And dangling from her fingers and dressed in white, Ron was probably the most scared person in the room.

She shot him a glance, but then went back to her environment once more. Her legs were still tied, both at the thighs and ankles. She could see the thick chain going over her legs and locking into what looked like oversized shackles in the floor on both sides of her. And she was naked. Completely naked. She suppressed an impulse to try and over her womanhood. She quickly realized that it was stupid.

Her mind was working at full speed. What had happened was quite evident. Locking her eyes on the tiny dangling figure of Ron, Lisa said in an incredibly angry tone:

“You fucking tiny bastard! You made me a giant AGAIN!”

“Lisa… Lisa please..” Ron muttered

“Shut up, you fucking rat!” she spat

A yell coming from her feet momentarily caught her attention. A group of men in dark uniforms had gathered, some of them holding weapons, although not pointing them at her, yet.

“Miss Cooper” one the men in group said, clearly the one in charge.

Lisa looked away from Ron and in the direction of the group.

“Miss Cooper, let Dr. Howard go, please” the man said

“Dr. Howard and I are going to have a conversation. A long conversation” Lisa said

The man in charge did not seem too happy with her answer. She could see some of his men adjusting the position of their guns. Lisa felt incredibly pissed off at the gesture, but not threatened at all.

“Miss Cooper… it’s for your own good…” the man in charge said

Lisa felt more enraged than she had ever felt before.

“Are you threatening me?” she asked, her tone not disguising at all how she felt

“It’s just a recommendation, Miss Cooper” the man in charge said in a chilly tone that made her even madder.

She breathed in hard and then tried to sound calm as she said:

“There are two things you should know, you tiny asshole. The first one is that I’m Mrs. Callaghan now. And the second one is that you should never threaten someone unless you are at least as big as her pinky finger”

As she finished saying that, she moved her free left hand to the side and quickly moved it towards a group of white coat men that were well within her vast reach. They did not have time to react before she curved her palm upwards and scooped the four of them as if it had been an excavator.

The security guys got really nervous as she did so, but Lisa did not care. She just dropped them between her legs, transferred Ron to her left hand and then scooped five more scientists with her now free right hand. They soon joined their colleagues right in front of her pussy.

A few of the white coat guys from the first group had already started to stand up and were trying to move away from her. She easily solved it with her hand, herding them towards her once more as she said:

“Stay still and stay quiet unless you want to see me really pissed off”

Then, Lisa looked at the very startled security guards and said:

“I said I was going to have a conversation with Ron and I will. Leave me alone or you’ll join the party” she said

The man in charge then brought his hand to his ear. He was clearly receiving instructions through an earpiece. She did not know what they had told him exactly, but just after he removed his hand from his ear, he muttered some instructions to his men and they stood down.

Feeling like she could finally focus on what she wanted, she dropped Ron in her waiting right palm, raised it to her face and locked her eyes on him once more.

“Now, you better start talking”