- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Crystal has a crush on John, but after she turns her down for a night of sexual pleasure, she gets even/

Author's Chapter Notes:

These chapter will consist of how Crystal is scorned and she my get her prize anyway.

My name is John, I am a middle aged man and work at factory that produce's different types of chemical's, which a lot of them is top secret.

I was at work one day when my coworker" Crystal asked me" John how about you and I go out for supper tonight and get a hotel for some sexual pleasure. I replied with a smile, you know I cannot do that, I have a wife at home that I love very much!

Crystal did not like that answer at all and voiced her opinion to John, why are you turning me down? I can please you more than your wife ever could. My body is yearning for you and that nice ass of yours. "I continued to smile at Crystal with that flattering look" Crystal I am very flattered that you ask, and I can tell you have the hot's for me but you are married and I am married you have three children and I have a child, I just don't think it would be proper.

Crystal continued to beg John to consider the proposal by making a comment that really turned John off. Crystal spoke very soft "but John" I want to have your baby, I want a boy and my husband doesn't want any more children. I feel like I could have a male with you and between your looks and mine he would be a very beautiful child.

I looked at Crystal and she was a very beautiful woman as her dark hair and big breast's was looking tempting. Most of the time she loved to show her cleavage which she did today.

I sat Crystal down and held her hand and spoke to her in a very soft voice. Crystal it is very flattering of what you are asking, but you know I am happily married and you are married, it just would not be right.

Crystal smiled back and said I understand but you are so tempting sometimes I could just eat you up.

Hey John if we can't go out tonight will you help me set up some stuff at my sex party tomorrow night? I even sent your wife an invitation, she told me she was coming, and who knows it may spice up your sex life as she smiled at John.

Crystal I would be glad to help, what time would you like for me to be there? Crystal replied oh around six it starts around seven that should give us some time to set up before the women get there. I asked her how many women will be there. She replied around ten or so most likely including your wife I hope.

The next night came and I went to her house to help her set up. I meet her husband walking out the door." Hey Thomas I said in a joyful voice" hey John Thomas said in a disgusted voice. What's wrong Thomas I asked? Thomas responded that crazy as wife of mine going to try and sell sex toys now! She has about ten different vibrators in the house and now she wants to sell the shit, "be prepared she will try some of that shit she has on you" as he got into his truck, I'm going down to the bar if you want to come down after you finish setting up? Ok I replied as he drove off.

I went up to the door and Crystal meet me, hey John come on in, I just started pulling some stuff out and sitting up. Do you mind going to my car and getting the two boxes out and bringing them in? "Sure I replied"

I came in and dropped the last box down on the table, as I noticed some of the toys she had set out. Crystal I asked? What are these? vibrators of some sort I asked? No silly she replied. It is set up for a game later she replied as she smiled, come over here and I'll show you what kind of game it will be.

As I walked over I noticed three of these large cocks that looked like vibrators and also what looked like condoms beside of each one. They were at least five inches long and at least two inches in diameter.

Crystal explained, this is going to be called the " Blow Job Game" see I will put these liquid which is like Spanish fly, it will make a woman very horny in about a couple of hours as she poured the liquid in one of the large cocks. Now one of these condom looking things go over the cock, the special thing about that is it has an opening on the end so the liquid can come out, just a very small hole just big enough for liquid to go through it gets changed after each woman to try to keep it clean as possible. The women will take turns on sucking them and the one with the strongest suction will get the prize. It has a rubber seal that keeps the liquid in and who ever can rupture it sucks these liquid out, or the seal may get weak after so many women suck on it. The women will draw cards out of these deck of cards to see who goes first. Ace goes first all the way down to two which is last.

Crystal poured us an alcohol beverage and handed to me after we finished setting everything up. Well I think everything looks good and ready to go, as she handed me the drink. I asked her what kind of drink is this. It's a very good drink don't worry it doesn't have much liquor in it just a little "she replied".

I sat down and started to drink the beverage she handed me, it was good but a little bitter sweet taste to it. These drink is different I replied but very good, I'm glad you like it she replied.

Crystal spoke and said I have one more thing I have got to set up, I asked what that is? You will find out soon enough, I started feeling dizzy and weak as I started to stand up.

Don't get up Crystal spoke, just stay put honey, let the potion work. "I looked at her in confusion" what do you mean? You will find out soon enough darling" she replied."

I must have passed out when I came too I was in what looked like a tent that had collapsed, when all the sudden it started to shake violently. I looked upward and saw these huge white looking large objects coming at me. They looked like fingers but huge, I saw nails that was polished red in color, as to of them grabbed me. I went into the air through this tent I was in, as it had me in the clasped in between the two of them. I looked up and saw the opening and my mouth flew open in horror as I was looking into a huge face, which looked like Crystal. Her long shoulder length hair and large red lips, as she was looking at me with her brown eyes.

What have you done I asked? Well John, now is that the way to great me? As she walked over to the table with large cocks on them, I want you to meet some of your friends as she put me down on this table. She reached over and picked up this small box and opened it up, then she dumped the content on the table. It was David and Brandon from work.

They stood up and looked at me with disbelief, what the hell is going on I asked the two of them? Brandon spoke up and said the bitch is crazy, as we were looking up at this goddess starring down at us. We were all three terrified what might be coming next, looking up at her big breast with her beautiful cleavage looking like a cannon.

She started to explain what our future was bringing us." Let me explain" Crystal spoke loudly each of these cocks has liquid that will make a woman very horny and fertile in about 24 hours, she will need a man to satisfy her, and some will have husbands to do that or their boyfriends, as she laughed. John in your case and also yours Brandon it would be boyfriends since you won't be available to them. David your wife refused to come due to you cheating on her all the time.

Let me explain the rest of what is going to happen, each of you, as she reached down and picked up Brandon, will be placed in this back chamber of each cock which has a rubber seal also. When the front seal breaks, the back seal will give and you little ones will be sucked into your future mother's mouth and swallowed.

David and I looked in horror as she spoke. Brandon was cussing at her, you bitch put me down. I will Crystal responded, as she opened the small chamber that will hold Brandon, but first let me explain the rest of it. I gave each of you in your food you ate or drink a special type of formula that will start turning each of you into cells when you are sucked and mixed into the fluid that is in each cock. You will slowly turn into a cell after getting mixed up with the saliva and liquid then you are digested and sent to her reproductive system and be developed into an embryo ready to be fertilized by somebody's sperm, at that time a woman will become very horny and will have to have a man.

She started putting Brandon into the chamber as he was cussing loudly. Don't worry Brandon maybe your beautiful wife will get you or maybe your mother in-law. Brandon looked at Crystal very angry look and said, don't you dare you bitch, you whore as she dropped him in and closed the hatch.

She then reached down and picked David up and started to the second penis. Crystal looked at David and said just for you David you pervert, you want sex so bad well enjoy being sucked by one of these women tonight as she dropped him in and sealed the hatch.

Then she reached for me and smiled and said, John I would have really loved to had sex with you and felt that large cock you have in me, "as she smiled "but since you rejected me maybe I will be the one that will get to suck you up tonight and make you my son "with a laugh.

She then lifted me up to her face and looked at me for a second, and then she asked, I wonder what you taste like as she lowered me down to her open mouth.

Her mouth smelled like a cigarette, as she does smoke. I looked and saw her long tongue come out and touched me in my crotch area and licked me all the way up my face. Her tongue was soft and wet also very hot. She looked at me and said I sure hope I get you in my tummy because you sure taste good as she smiled.

She lowered me down into the hole and dropped me into it. I watched as she closed the hatch. It smelled sweet in the chamber but I noticed something, it was made of clear plastic that I could see through all the way through this long penis and to the sides.

I looked over and saw David in his chamber in a balled up position in the corner and looked like he was crying. I then looked over and saw Brandon and he was still pumping his fist, just by looking at his lip movement he was still cussing at Crystal.

I was thinking to myself why did this happen and what did I do to deserve this. Then I heard the doorbell some of the women are beginning to show up. One of these women will be my future mother but which one?

Chapter End Notes:

Find out who gets the special prizes

I will try to add new chapter in near future.