- Text Size +

Aaron's dream was incredibly pleasant. He was laying on the floor with the arms blocked by a stove where his girlfriend was sitting. Her smooth nyloned soles caressed his naked chest. He couldn't speak because of Katie's heels into his mouth. The shoes smelt like heaven. Strong leather mixed with nylon and female feet. He got a massive erection. Her cute feet moved occasionally down to stimulate his prodding member. He tried to contain his incoming climax but the entire situation was incredibly exciting. He looked to his girlfriend's beautiful face. She had long brown hairs flowing straight on her shoulders. Her dark blue eyes looked at him with eager, her luscious red lips smiling, showing a perfect set of white teeth. Suddenly her right foot pressed hard on his penis meanwhile the left kicked out the heels from his mouth and pushed her lovely toes deep into his throat. He gasped for air but the erection wouldn't ease down. He started panicking, struggling to free his arms. Everything went black and he felt like free falling. The violent crash awoke him abruptly.
Aaron tried to stand up but he bounced his head into an invisible ceiling. At first he had the horrible feeling of being inside a coffin, buried six feet under. Then he realised he could move. Also the smell it was quite strange. It was strong leather mixed with female feet. He felt a smooth leathery surface under his hands. He tried to crawl in one direction but the ceiling became low until a dead end. The smell of feet was also stronger.

What the hell is this place?

He moved in the opposite direction and he found the floor raising in a steep slope slightly illuminated. He climbed with some difficulties reaching a flat area where the light was falling from the open top. Aaron couldn't believe his eyes. The walls where made of grey suede with a strange rounded shape. The floor was soft leather indeed. On his right there was an odd crack in the wall, similar to a giant blue zipper. He pushed his head between the space and sudden comprehension made him fall down on the floor. He lost his balance tumbling down the slope, into the darkness.

A shoe! A fucking giant shoe!
I'm inside a fucking giant high heel shoe!
Oh god what's happening to me?

Aaron made his way back on the top wishing to get out of this crazy place. He pushed himself outside and hanging from the puller falling under the giant high heel's gap. He watched the place astonished, the heel was taller than him covered by a soft blue suede. He moved few steps from the under hell looking to the monstrous blue suede ankle high boot which held him prisoner few minutes ago. The shoe looked familiar he moved his glance around the room and suddenly realised where he was.

Oh shit, I'm inside Katie's shoe closet.

Aaron's initial fear was replaced by a strange sense of excitement. He loved Katie's feet and he worshipped her at any time. In few occasions was also able to sniff her lovely slippers and some of her shoes. Aaron started thinking of this crazy situation like an unique occasion to full fill the fantasies he had on his girlfriend's shoes.
He moved on the floor looking at the forest of heels hanging from the ceiling, like stalactites. The shoes on the floor were stored in two rows. He moved across the gap between them like a kid in a playground, unable to decide which shoe try first. He finally reached a pair of pale yellow pumps. The pointed toe was covered by a shiny buckle. The violet insole raised in a slender slope up to four inches. He saw these pumps on Katie's feet often. He jumped into the right shoe pressing his face into the smooth leathery insole, inhaling the scent of Katie's feet. Probing with his tongue, tasted the salty crumbles left by her lovely sole. He started humping the shoe sole like having sex.
Janet watched with amusement the little shit moving across the shoes. She smiled watching the inconsiderate man having sex with his girlfriend's shoe. Katie Smith was member of the sisterhood. She heard about her cruelty with the shrunken men. However she could not watch Aaron's destiny like she did with John. She could not risk her drone to be discovered. The penalties for the offences were cruel and merciless among the sisterhood. The drone left Katie's house leaving Aaron at his destiny.
Aaron finally climaxed inside his girlfriend's pump.

Ewww! Gross!
Katie will be pissed off.

Aaron looked to the massive wet spot left inside Katie's shoe. He never had sex so powerful and complete before. He climbed out the pump and moved to the next set of shoes, a pair of three inch heels wooden mules with a lovely black leather strap. Aaron crawled on the sandal's sole looking at the dark imprints left by Katie's toes. They had a light cheesy aroma mixed with faint vinegar. Aaron moved onto the sole with is prodding member sliding over the bigtoe's mark. The dried sweat seemed sandpaper, hurting his sensible penis. However he pushed and humped the shoe, caressing the place where the ball of her foot pushed down with full weight. He imagined being into the sandal, looking to the giant foot coming down. His fantasy was so powerful he started whispering to the imaginary giantess. He almost felt her massive foot pushing down the hard wooden sole, crushing his puny little body with her weight. He spurted again wetting another shoe with his semen.

Her slippers. Where are they?

Aaron tried to find Katie's slippers, he wanted to deep dive into her creamy wedge heel slippers and wait for his beautiful giantess girlfriend. He wanted to be the surprise for her cute little foot. Maybe they was near her bed. He moved toward the wooden door's blind looking for the first time to the giant bedroom. It was empty, the entire house was silent. Then Aaron saw the object of his desire near the bed. He slipped between two wooden strips and came out from the closet's protection.
Aaron climbed into the right slipper facing down the giant smelly insole. His eyes started watering from the powerful aroma. He pressed his face inside the soft sole and had a third powerful wet climax on his girlfriend's slipper. Finally he relaxed on the slipper's heel like he was sunbathing. Aaron anticipated the moment of when her cute nylon encased foot would appear over his tiny body. Her genuine surprise and the new twist of his relation with Katie. He closed his eyes drifting in a deep sleep.
He could not hear the main door opening and the heavy thunder of high heel shoes in the hallway. He could not feel the floor shaking when the giantess approached the slippers. He peacefully slept until a powerful crushing weight abruptly awoke him.
Aaron tried to move but the rubbery mountain was over his body cutting out merciless the light and the air. He heard loud bumps like a giant heartbeat and suddenly realised how fool he was. Maybe Katie did not noticed his little body laying on the slipper and now she would crush him under her heel simply standing up. He doubled his efforts to get noticed, he moved slightly under the giant foot. The weight disappeared and a bright light blinded his eyes. The slipper then was pushed up and tilted. He fell down on a rubbery surface. Looking up he was astonished when he saw the beautiful face of his girlfriend's mother Donna. She smiled closing her slender around around the little man like a trap.