- Text Size +

It was the first day in two weeks when Chris didn't wake up screaming. He calmly opened his eyes, staring at the plastic ceiling. He went out of the bed thinking of his life which was turned upside down the day after his birthday party. He walked past an half empty bottle of water twice his size. There was a a dispenser from where he filled up a glass of water, trying to wash away the sleep. He decided to take a shower downstairs then he just sat down. He looked thoughtful to the outside world, through the plastic window of the dollhouse which was now his new home. After a while he felt a familiar tremor when his mom walked into his bedroom.

After Mark's death Alice castigated herself unconsciously. Except for the work's dress code she wore clothes with unexciting colours like grey or faint white, appearing older than her real age of 43. The happenings of two weeks ago had brought back the real Alice though.

Chris stared speechless at his beautiful mother. She dyed her hairs with a golden blonde colour. A black satin dress covered her body enhancing her firm breasts and the shape of her hips. Her beautiful legs were covered with shear dark nylons, a pair of black open toe slingback high heels encased her beautiful feet.

The giantess walked by the dollhouse and grabbed Chris in a gentle fist. The young man braced the giant red fingernails when he was pulled up to his mom's face. Her red lips parted showing a perfect set of white teeth.


GOOD MORNING DARLING. I HOPE YOU SLEPT BETTER LAST NIGHT.
Thanks mom, I had no nightmares this time. Are you going to the ceremony?
YES, PROBABLY I'LL STAY OUT THE ENTIRE DAY. I'VE LEFT YOU SOME FOOD IN THE KITCHEN, THEN WE'LL HAVE A DECENT DINNER TONIGHT.
Thank you mommy.


Buried deep in Alice's flesh the young man's member came to life. Chris felt embarrassed, he knew that getting excited by his own mother was bad. However he was also aware of the shoots of pleasure who gave him the feeling of being held in a giant woman's hand. Alice noticed the hard protruding, a smile appeared on her beautiful face.


THERE'S NO TIME FOR HAVING FUN DARLING. I'LL GIVE YOU A REWARD TONIGHT IF YOU ARE A GOOD BOY MASSAGING YOUR MOMMY TIRED FEET.


Alice looked forward to the sisterhood ceremony. She would take again the leadership she gave up after killing her husband. She blew Chris a gentle kiss and put her own son into the dollhouse, walking away. Chris watched with desire his mom's heels raising from the shoe sole when she walked away. He listened to her steps fading in the distance, then he got dressed and went out from the dollhouse. Chris's size was 6 inches, the max allowed by the shrinker. He had some sort of freedom in the giant house thanks to the freedom to change is size. He could just shrink to ant size and slip under the doors. There was also a mini drone which helped Chris to move on different levels. However today he decided to walk with his mind coming back to two weeks before.

Chris was sure his destiny was sealed the moment the last friend was crushed like a bug. Nobody knew he was trapped inside his mom's slipper. He was very happy when Alice decided to get out as he desperately needed a break from his mom's foot. When the giantess's footsteps faded in the distance, he stared the outside world inhaling freely the deep foot smell mixed with the slipper's odour and a deep nylonish background scent. He was aware of the arousal that the odour was causing. Chris's member came back to life quickly pushing trough the jelly, burning like hell because of the sudden pressure. A shriek came out of his mouth. In that very moment he noticed a shadow outside the slipper. Chris thought that his tormentor was coming to tease him again.

The camera near his head had a flash, then it died. Outside the slipper the shadow became more clear, Chris saw a giant woman grabbing the slipper and raising it up to her lovely red lips. The goddess spoke.

YOU ARE SAVED.

Then the world went black.

When Chris came back from his sleep he noticed two things. He was free to move and he had a strange tight jumpsuit covering his body. He was sleeping into a slightly illuminated room with no apparent openings. From the outside he heard faint voices, a woman was crying meanwhile another woman was explaining something.

.....HE WAS SHRUNK SEVERAL TIMES SO THE MAX SIZE HE CAN NOW GET IS 6 INCHES. WE INJECTED HIM WITH THE SOFTENING SERUM. THERE'S NO RISK HE CAN GET CRUSHED.
DID HE SUFFER?
WE ANAESTHETISED HIM DURING THE PROCEDURE. YOUR SON IS NOW SAFE, ALICE.
DID YOU CATCH THE AUTHOR OF THIS MESS?
WE BELIEVE SO. THE INTERROGATION IS UNDER WAY, WE HOPE FOR A FULL CONFESSION SOON.
CAN I SEE MY SON NOW?
SURE.


Chris saw the top ceiling sliding, what he saw in the outside left him speechless. Two giantesses stared at him. On the left there was the same woman who saved him. On the right his own mother, her eyes red by the recent crying. Chris stepped backward until he bumped into the wall.

DARLING, IS ALL OVER. PLEASE DON'T BE SCARED. I DIDN'T KNOW YOU WERE UNDER MY FOOT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

A giant manicured hand grabbed him in a gentle fist. Chris felt like an electric shock when he touched his mother's skin. He saw his reflection in the red thumb's fingernail. He braced the giant finger, trying to conceal the sudden erection.

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE HAPPY TO SEE ME AFTER ALL. WE'LL DISCUSS OUR RELATIONSHIP LATER. NOW PLEASE REST IN MY PURSE, WE ARE GOING HOME.

She let Chris lay down on her open palm like on a soft sofa. A gentle kiss and then he was put into a safe pocket, in his mother's purse.

Chris reached his mother's bedroom. He wasn't hungry. He had a different hunger to fullfill.

Yeah, that day I was saved from the death. But that very day my obsession started.

Chris walked to the slippers left near the bed. He moved to the left one, his former prison. The smell coming from the inside aroused him. He caressed the wedge heel, moving his face on the imprint left by his mom's heel.

Chris shrunk himself to half inch, He stepped inside the smelly cavern of his mom's slipper. He removed his clothes then pushed his penis into the soft velvet, caressing the inner sole, over the dark imprints left by his mother's toes.

He knew that was sick. Getting aroused by his mother's feet. But he couldn't help, he knew he developed a terrible addiction. He tried to tell that to his mother but she didn't care. She knew that sooner or later he will meet a nice girl within the sisterhood and he will marry her. Until then she decided to let him to enjoy freely his mother's feet and shoes.

Chris climaxed on the slipper's sole. He laid down on his back over the spot which held him prisoner, imagining the moment when his mom will come back from the ceremony. The very moment when her foot will slip down and crush his little body under her sole. The new serum was impressive, he could be crushed to paste and regain shape in seconds. He did this several times before, with his mom giggling every time because of the squishy feeling under her toes. After all she was enjoying the relationship as well.

Janet knew she was doomed. She opened her eyes in the pitch black prison. She felt her body unable to move, half buried in a jelly compound. Deep enough to prevent her to escape. Shallow enough to expose her body to excruciating crushing pain. A smell of leather, mixed with new fabric told her she was prisoner into a brand new shoe. A faint laughter came out of her mouth as she accepted her failure. She won't get her vengeance after all.

How long will it pass before the designated woman will slip her foot in the shoe, crushing without mercy her tiny body, Janet little did know. There was a man in the other shoe which cried faintly. She didn't talk with him. She just waited in this dark limbo wondering where her plan failed.

Janet destiny was decided when she dropped Aaron at his girlfriend's place. Janet expected Katie to find the little man which would be added to her collection of shrunken slaves. However Donna was very lucky to find her daughter's boyfriend. After interrogating the little guy she was sure something very fishy was going on. A rapid check on the surveillance system on Alice's flat confirmed her fears. Chris was in mortal danger and she had to act fast. She asked her friend Lynn to sneak in Alice's flat using a cloaked drone to free Alice's son from his prison, then wait for his executioner.

After being stunned Janet regained her consciousness only to find herself strapped on the same slipper used to torture Aaron. The procedure was quick and brutal, adapted to the feminine body. She had her breasts crushed by Donna's giant thumb. She had her womanhood violated with a toothpick. She was crushed without mercy under Donna's foot. Janet endured the torture trying to keep her mouth shout, she knew very well the destiny of traitors within the sisterhood. The last torture method eventually broke her will. When she was strapped under the threaded sole of an high heel boot, the pain was too much. The threads pushed deeply into her soft flesh causing excruciating pain in any part of her body. The giantess pushed down her foot in controlled strikes keeping Janet's body in a constant broken state. The pain of the crush was added to the pain of the body rebuilding. When she was allowed to speak she confessed everything. Her father's killing, Chris's friends kidnapping, John's death, Aaron and the many men sacrificed under her mother's feet. The purposely way to keep Alice busy meanwhile her brother was burned by the digesting jelly. Then there was the sentence.

The sisterhood council didn't sentenced Janet to death. They decided that let the woman die would be a punishment too light. The protection chip implanted in the young lady was removed and destroyed. It was replaced with a different one which preserved only the knowledge of the actions, leaving the bearer's identity in complete oblivion. This measure was for Alice's benefit only. She suffered enough, she didn't need to know that her daughter was the cause of death of her husband. Janet was injected with an estra charge of softening liquid to keep her body capable to recover her shape for at least 3 years. Then they put the woman into a very special high heel shoe.

Janet was startled when the box was lifted and carried in a crowded room. She heard the women whispering in outer giant world. She tried to stay calm but her heart was running fast. Janet heard a clear solemn voice.

TODAY IS A DAY OF JOY.
PLEASE JOIN ME IN GREETING OUR NEW LEAD SISTER.
BRING ME THE SHOES.

Janet braced herself, that was the moment. She was going to be underfoot, for the rest of her life. The box was filled by light when the mistress of ceremony opened the lid. A gloved hand grabbed both shoes and put them on the ground.

INSIDE THE RIGHT SHOE THERE IS SOMEBODY WHO ANNOYED YOU.
INTO THE LEFT SHOE THERE IS SOMEBODY WHO MADE YOU SUFFER.

The giantess looked into the right shoe and a smile appeared on ther beautiful face. Her former boss lied trapped on sole. She slipped her right foot over his fat body with great satisfaction.

Inside the left shoe Janet looked up. She saw a leg covered in sheer nylons. The giantess's body shifted when she put on the right shoe. Then the left foot raised up in the air, toes pointed toward the shoe opening. In the last moment before the foot slipped into the shoe Janet caught the giantess's face. Her blood became ice.

Oh God! Mom, not mom, not under your foot, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...........

Alice slipped her beautiful foot into the shoe, sealing her daughter under her sole, crushing her merciless for the rest of her life.