- Text Size +

Chris awoke after a long time being unconscious with a strange feeling. He was strapped down naked with a bright light hitting merciless his face. He felt a massive headache building alongside with the fear of something terrible incoming.

WELCOME BACK LITTLE SHIT!

Chris was startled by the loud voice. The pitch was low but sounded someway familiar. He started struggling against the bondage without success. Suddenly a giant finger appeared. A red long nail prodded his delicate chest almost spilling blood. He started screaming when the fingertip caressed his firm body down to his exposed penis. The feeling was incredible. He could not help to have a massive hard. Then the finger started moving up and down on his pelvis giving him shoots of pleasure at any rub. He almost reached the climax when the finger moved up to his chest and a massive thumb replaced it. Both fingers pulled, stretching his belly. A narrow silver object appeared from the darkness; a giant needle was pushed deep into his stomach. Chris screamed by pain and terror. He felt burning liquid being pumped into his body. The fingers and the nail were removed from his body and he cried for pain meanwhile the hardening liquid took care of his body. Between the blanket of pain he heard a series of loud beeps like a mobile phone ringing then again the voice.

HI MOM!
silence
I'M GOING OUT WITH SOME FRIENDS TONIGHT
silence
I DON'T KNOW WHEN CHRIS WILL LEAVE FOR THE TRIP

Chris suddenly realised who was holding him captive and who was the speaker on the other side. He started screaming.

MOM! MOM IT'S CHRIS! I'M TRAPPED, I'M TRAP...FMFHFHFHFHFHFHFH

The giant thumb appeared from the darkness and smothered his face cutting off his screams. He was in darkness alone with the pain growing into his body.

Janet hung the call and watched the little piece of shit struggling under her thumb. The shots of pleasure through her body made her moan softly. She smothered her little brother without mercy. Then eventually he stopped moving, fainting because of the strong pain inducted by the improvement drug. Janet waited patiently for Chris to come back. She'd injected a minimal amount of liquid in order to make him slightly durable to the crushing weight of her mother's feet but soft enough to get crushed beyond recognition. She did the same thing to her father years ago. Her mind wandered back remembering....

Mark returned home late. He had a fantastic night out. His childhood friend Melanie was fun and entertaining. She had an incredible sense of humour which his wife Alice completely lacked. He started dating in secrecy months ago and he was sure he kept the secret well protected. Alice was a busy woman. She travelled often for work leaving him relatively free to move. He usually left his daughter home alone with Chris. However he did not consider this as cheating because there was no real love between him and Melanie but just friend's favours.

Mark stepped into the silent bedroom looking to his wife's slippers. He had some understanding of the crazy secret society where his wife belonged. He know inside her shoes there was shrunken men trapped and used as insoles. He developed an insane attraction for those slippers trying to imagine being inside helpless crushed without mercy by a giant woman's foot.
Like the other times he lowered his face to the right slipper looking to the small blue triangle where the man's body was almost invisible. He sniffed into the slipper inhaling the aroma and feeling an hard on coming up. He was so concentrated that he did no hear the door opening. He was just starting pleasuring himself when a white light engulfed his body. Mark was grabbed by something soft and enormous which thrown him brutally into a cave smelling of...feet?!? The poor man stopped after tumbling upside down. He regained the sight just in time to see five giant nylon encased toes coming for him.

Alice! Please Alice don't do it, I did nothing wrong!

Mark was pushed into the slipper's toe by the massive foot and then the toes curled trapping the man into the crevices with the nylon pushing his body on the slipper's sole like a giant net. When the giantess started walking Mark was crushed under her toes and eventually lost his consciousness.

The man awoke in a dizzy state shortly. He was naked and strapped down on a glass surface. The bright light hit his eyes merciless leaving the rest of the room in the shadow. Near him there was the unconscious Melanie in the same condition. Mark couldn't believe what was happening to him. He desperately started cried for mercy.

Alice! Please let's talk about this, this is not what you believe!

As answer came back a soft childish laughing, then suddenly a giant hand appeared and started petting the poor Melanie.

No please, leave her alone!

The giant forefinger pushed deep into Melanie's tits causing the woman to wake up. At first she was puzzled then she saw the massive red nail covering her chest and an ear piercing scream erupted from her mouth. Another laughing came from the shadow, then finally the giantess spoke.

YOUR BITCH HAVE NICE LITTLE TITS DON'T WORRY DADDY, I'LL TAKE CARE OF BOTH OF YOU!

The light went on and Mark realised his captor was his 12 years old daughter Janet. Mark started crying for mercy but the giantess did not listened. She put a metal collar around Melanie's neck and after a final terrible scream her voice was gone.

I CAN'T RISK MOMMY HEARING YOUR VOICES IT'S YOUR TURN DAD

The collar was clamped around Mark's neck and a terrible pain engulfed his throat. He cried until the pain became unbearable. Then something inside his throat snapped, leaving him without voice. The giantess then put both bodies under a green light which turned red only for her father's when the locating chip was disabled. The bitch was free, nobody will remember her.

TIME FOR THE HARDENING. IT'S A SHAME I CAN'T HEAR YOUR SCREAMS. AHAHAHAHAH!

Janet emptied a syringe full of green liquid inside Melanie's body. Her cries were soft whispers but her face was convulsed in an horrible mask of pain and fear. Eventually the suffering was too much and the poor woman fainted. Janet stuck the woman on a blue jelly insole and then shrunk Melanie to the right size for the insole slot.

Mark's best friend became the insole of the left slipper. With a satisfied smile Janet grabbed another syringe and pushed the needle into her father's belly.

I'M GIVING YOU THE MINIMUM DOSE. THIS WILL AVOID YOU BEING CRUSHED BY MOMMY. HOWEVER HER FOOT WILL SLOWLY SMASH YOU AT EACH STEP PUNISHING BECAUSE OF YOUR BETRAYAL.

Mark tried to cry without success and after few seconds the liquid's excruciating pain made him faint.

When the poor man came back it was still strapped down. His body half buried into a jelly surface. The familiar foot odour hit his nose like an hammer. He was trapped into Alice's slipper. After hours waiting in this prison he heard the door opening followed by the noise of Alice's high heels like explosions. His wife was back home.

Mark tried desperately to scream. He heard the bed coils creaking when Alice sat down and kicked off her shoes. He heard the sound of the nylon when her left foot slipped over Melanie's body. Then the terror hit him when five gigantic toes, encased in sheer nylon appeared over the slipper's opening. The nails were bright red. A strong smell of foot sweat invaded Mark's prison. In a split second the unknowing Alice's foot covered her husband. The man was deep buried into her foot sole, inhaling the foot smell when suddenly the weight became monstrous. His poor little body was crushed under Alice's weight.

The small drone floated over the giant carpet, near the sofa. The small compartment opened dropping the last bait in place. Janet took four shrunken captives from her collection which joined Sandy and Matt. She dropped them all around the living room, some on the wooden floor some into the carpet in order to trigger her mom's reaction. They though of them as baits. She wanted her mom infuriated by the nasty bugs so she would over react and kill nevertheless everything caught in her house. She enjoyed the tiny tickles under her toes caused by her brother struggling for air. This time Janet shrunk herself. She sat into the drone's cockpit ready for enjoying the massacre. After parking the small vehicle under the sofa she unzipped her ankle high boot and dropped Chris in her waiting hand. Her fingers closed around the small man's waist like a trap.

Let's have some fun little shit!