- Text Size +

Allison's feet dragged along each step down into the underground walkway, her footsteps echoing into the dark tunnel below. Rubbing her eyes in exhaustion, she just thought of the nice bath she was going to take after a long day at work. Her head sunk low, listening to the cars pass by on the street above, she was thinking about how this long corridor on her walk back to her apartment always gave her the creeps. As the cold breeze chilled her pale white face and blew her red hair back, she clutched her leather handbag and picked up her pace as the darkness made her anxious. Squinting her brown eyes down the hallway, she could see a silhouette in the distance walking in her direction with a noticeably glimmering pink light near the shadowy figure's left hand.

 

The figure getting closer, Allison clutched her bag even tighter. Being alone at night in this dark corridor always left her feeling vulnerable. Sweat beading on her brow, her eye twitching, Allison bit her lip and tried to bury her nervousness as the figure takes step after step closer to her. Seeing who it is, she breathes a sigh of relief: it's a short, chunky woman who looks to be in her mid-thirties. Her bright blonde hair gleams even in the dim light of the underground passage.

 

Allison thinks to herself “No way could this woman be a threat” as she smiles at the passing woman.

 

“Hi!” The woman says as she approaches, smiling at Allison.

 

“Hello! I like your ring!” Responds Allison, trying to spur a conversation with the kind-looking blue-eyed woman.

 

“Oh, thank you, let me show you exactly what it does!” The woman raises her left hand, points the ring at Allison and presses a button, causing a bright pink light to blind Allison like a camera flash.

 

Allison feels a cold draft blow over her entire body, now. Feeling completely naked, she blinks rapidly trying to regain her vision, crawling on all fours on top of a soft surface. As her blurred vision clears, she looks up and gasps: the curvy blonde woman is hovering over her, now the size of a building.

 

Covering her now-naked body, shivering in shock and fear, Allison screams as she realizes she's on a pile of her own clothes, only she's far too small to fit in them now. Craning her neck upwards, she sees the giant blonde woman smile and squat down above, her massive legs look like pillars, allowing Allison to see right up the strange woman's skirt.

 

“Thanks for the bag, bitch.” the blonde woman says as she slings Allison's handbag over her shoulder. “I think I can have some fun with you, too. This skirt doesn't have any fucking pockets, so I hope you like the taste of pussy, cunt.”

 

Screaming, Allison starts crying as two massive fingers descend upon her. Covering her face and head, she hears a gasp from above as she feels wind rush over her. The ground beneath her shakes as her tears soak into the massive shirt below her. Scouting her surroundings, she sees the back of the blonde woman as she runs the opposite direction. “Something scared her off.” Allison thinks to herself.

 

Looking behind her, she sees a tall, thin woman in her late twenties walking towards her. She's not conventionally attractive, but she has a uniquely pretty face with her big cheekbones, hawk nose, and sharp chin. Her light brown hair flows over her shoulders as she's texting while walking. Looming closer, Allison hears “Huh? What's that?”

 

Still crying, Allison shouts “Here! I'm down here! Please see me! Help!” to the massive woman, who is walking closer to the pile of clothes.

 

The woman looks down at the pile, hovering over them with a curious look on her face. One eyebrow raised, she starts kicking around the clothes with her boot, not knowing Allison is there.

 

“No! I'm down here! Please!” Allison shakes and screams as she's jostled in the pile.

 

“Weird.” The massive woman says as she stands still, observing the pile of clothes.

 

Allison, screaming in terror, ducks as massive shoelaces swing over her body like massive vines. Having cat-like reflexes from the adrenaline now pumping through her veins, the half-inch tall Allison manages to grab on to one of the laces as it swings, landing on top of the boot itself. Now grabbing the woven laces on top, Allison holds on for dear life as the woman keeps walking with her along for the ride.

 

Weaving through the city streets on this stranger's boot, Allison doesn't know what to do other than hold on tight. Her heart pounding out of her chest, her eyes shut tight, the constant movement exhausts her whole body.

 

Suddenly bathed in light, Allison looks up to see that she's now in a massive, brightly-lit apartment as she's shoved around. The massive woman must be taking her boots off, finally. Now motionless, all she can do is look up to see the tops of boots, lights far up in the sky, and a counter with a sink far in the distance. The sound of rushing water fills her eardrums as the familiar beeping of a microwave soon follows. As the dull hum of the microwave continues, Allison intently listens to her surroundings.

 

A voice looms in the distance as the mysterious woman begins a phone call “Hey, it's Julie, just calling to see how you're doing. Give me a call back when you get this! Kay! Bye!”

 

“Ding!” Allison listens to the microwave finish cooking as she sits on top of the boot, wondering what her next move will be. Assessing her own situation, anxiety consumes her as she tries to figure out her next move.

 

Descending from the boot, Allison reaches the sole, which is just above a large heating vent. Not wanting to fall in, she carefully navigates the ledge, attempting to reach the floor on the other side. Allison screams in terror as a sudden rush of warm air bursts her upward into the middle of the room. Only in flight for a few seconds, time seemed to slow down to the woman tumbling and turning in midair.

 

Cold water shocks Allison's naked body all over. Surrounded on all sides by dark ledges, she looks up to see Julie's giant face hovering over her. Despite the fact that she's already shivering, chills run down her spine as she realizes where she is: swimming in the drinking water of a complete stranger. Allison immediately starts pounding the sides of the plastic cup while still trying to remain afloat. “Help! Help me please!” No response.

 

Allison splashes reflexively, trying her best to get the attention of the giant woman above. Seeing her slightly frizzy brown hair frame her somewhat cute face didn't inspire anything but fear in tiny Allison. She looked up and all she saw was a monster. “Help me you ugly bitch! Help! Please!” The ceiling was passing by above Julie's head, the water pulsed rhythmically. “She must be carrying me somewhere.” Allison thought.

 

A thunderous vibration shook the entire cup, then stillness. Tears and water blurred Allison's vision, but she could still make out that Julie had earbuds in, listening to something while she was eating something soft and white, probably mashed potatoes. Now scared for her life, Julie splashed the water with all her might, trying to gain Julie's attention.

 

Feeling a jerk upward, Allison went silent. Julie's face got closer and closer. Allison's eyes widened. Julie's lips parted, exposing bits of mashed potato and slick saliva in her dark, moist mouth. Instinctively, Allison started swimming the other direction as she realized she was on the cusp of being swallowed whole. She tried her best to keep swimming, but the current was much too strong. She could feel the heat of Julie's mouth almost envelop her as she approached the open lips. The sound of “Gulp Gulp Gulp” filled her ears and shocked her to her core.

 

As she looked behind her, the lips closed and went further away, avoiding death for the first time. Now several inches lower than she was before, Allison felt as though she was even less noticeable than before. Crying and screaming, she pounded on the side of the plastic cup as Julie continued eating her mashed potatoes as normal.

 

A familiar jerk forced Allison upward, the fear even more severe this time, seeing Julie's big hawk nose right above, she was immediately washed in the direction of the woman's lips. Now more terrified than before, Allison kept shouting as the mouth got closer and closer. Feeling the humid, moist air waft over her caused Allison to wretch in fear. Looking up right into Julie's dark nostrils, a slight shriek left Allison's lungs as she was enveloped in warmth and darkness.

 

Allison cried as Julie's slick tongue slid over her naked body, covering her in saliva as water rushed over her, down into the massive woman's throat. Now in the center crevice of the soft, wet, bumpy tongue, the tiny woman shouted as Julie's palate pressed up against her back. Face down on the slick, wet muscle, Allison was jostled and forced left and right as the gigantic tongue slithered over her body. Thick, rank breath filled Allison's nostrils, potatoes and saliva covering her face. Her hair, soaked with spit, sticks to the hair as a cord of mucous connects her with the palate above. Craning her head forward, light shines from the outside world as another spoonful of mashed potatoes heads straight for her. Allison shrieks yet again as the mass of food fills the oral cavity, immediately submerging her in slimy softness.

 

Now in the center of the mixture of saliva and potatoes, Allison can't help but wretch and cry as she's rolled around, the mass becoming softer as more spit covers her. Shaking in fear, her heart pounding out of her chest, Allison tries to push away the mass, but it just presses through her fingers. Sliding over Julies tongue, her palate, and the inside of her cheeks fills Allison with a sense of dread for what is coming next. Tasting nothing but potatoes and not able to open her eyes in the wet darkness, she grits her teeth and grunts, trying not to breathe in the liquid mixture. The almost 100-degree heat overwhelms the tiny Allison, sweat now mixing in with the mass of food directly around her.

 

Julies tongue slides around Allison's breasts, legs, torso, and face without mercy. Feeling like she's being violated by every angle, Allison can't do anything to resist the powerful muscle. Crying, she feels her fingers slide over Julie's taste buds as they absorb the flavor of the fluff around her. Without warning, she hears a loud “Gulp” and feels pressure from every angle around her.

 

Now with a soft, tight tube slithering around her, Allison's heart feels like it dropped below her chest. Her sanity reaches a breaking point, screaming and crying as the peristalsis of Julie's esophagus forces her downwards. Inch by inch, the slick tube tightens and loosens around her as she slides against the smooth inner surface of Julie's body. The heat increases, the sound of Julie's heart pounds against Allison, giving her a headache, tears mix with mashed potatoes, mucous, and saliva as Allison descends into the dark pit below. The food bolus containing Allison slides slowly deeper and deeper into Julie's body, becoming more pressurized as it does.

 

Allison feels a tightness around herself, worse than before, as a tight fleshy ring slimes over her entire body, starting with her feet. Allison can't do anything but despair as she's forced downwards into Julie's stomach little by little, entering the hot organ with a mass of potatoes and saliva. The sphincter slides up to her neck, Allison can feel the rest of her body enter this woman's stomach, as it feels much hotter and more humid. Wet sounds of squelching and slime fill her ear drums as she's unceremoniously plopped into an acrid pile of partially digested food.

 

Screaming her lungs out, Allison can't do anything but thrash her arms in fear and desperation. The thick scent of vomit assaults her lungs as a wave of hot chyme washes over her naked body. A frenzy of thoughts enter her mind, how she's definitely going to die here, how disgusted she is, and how darkness is consuming her. Acrid, sour, chunky food overwhelms the tiny woman, forcing itself in her eyes and mouth. Tasting and smelling nothing but a stranger's vomit, Allison continues to wave her arms and scream, spitting out the vomit as wave after wave submerges her even more.

 

Feeling plops from above, Allison knows that Julie is continuing to eat her dinner, not knowing of the horror going inside her body at that very moment. The heat pulses against her, Allison's skin becoming more and more sensitive as the slightly acidic environment started affecting her bare skin. Her eyes began to burn and her hair was completely soaked in a mixture of saliva, mucous, and stomach contents. Screaming again, another food mass came from above and plopped right on her screaming face, causing chewed food to land in her mouth. Forced left and right, Julie's stomach began to pulsate, the wrinkled walls slithering up against Allison's skin. Overwhelmed by the heat, the liquid, and the constant churning, she screamed in disgust and horror at the constant motion she was going through. The scent continued to drive her crazy, the relentless tide of vomit continually exhausting her. Not even an hour ago she was walking home after a long day working, now she was little more than an unaware stranger's snack.

 

Trying to keep afloat in the wild rush of the digestion, Allison tried moving her tired, burning arms, kicking off the stomach walls, and grabbing bits of undigested food. The massive walls still undulating, she tried to grab on to one of the wrinkles, but the mucous covering prevented that. The churning continuing to force her downwards, Allison lost her bearings as to which way is up. Swimming through the chyme any direction she could, all Allison could do is take a deep breath of acrid, vomit-smelling air whenever a bubble reached her crying face. Her naked body sliding against the wet, smooth walls of the stomach, she became lodged between two folds, preventing her from moving. The chunky, wet slop pressed against her every time the stomach churned, but Allison's position kept her in place. Screaming, crying, and wriggling, the helpless woman couldn't do anything but wait as the stomach acids did their work in the oppressively hot, slick mess. Sliding down further as the wrinkle gave way, Allison couldn't move her arms to help herself upward. Now only her face above the mash, Allison felt as though the digesting food became deeper and deeper. Unable to swim and unable to force against the stomach walls, she screamed until the only thing she could do was gurgle under the chyme.

 

Resurfacing after nearly drowning, she spit out the sour vomit that entered her mouth, squeezing her eyes shut, Allison tried to just listen to the wet smacking that happened all around her. Cords of mucous and liquid connected her face to the stomach walls, tears washing away the chyme whenever the tide lowered.

 

Allison, facing extreme exhaustion, couldn't struggle anymore. Still stuck between the wrinkled folds of the stomach, she continued slipping deeper and deeper into the digesting mash. Frightened and confused, her body gave out, too tired to even move any muscles. Her skin feeling like it's on fire at this point, Allison's grip on consciousness became tenuous. Still feeling the violent slaps of the chyme against her face, waking her up, she stopped struggling against the wrinkled walls that trapped her. Stuck in the darkness, unable to see even a sliver of light, she closed her eyes and it made no difference. She submerged into Julie's stomach contents, becoming a part of them, accepting her fate as a mere snack for a woman she didn't even know. As her passed out body churned along with the rest of the food, it slipped into the exit of Julie's stomach, passing out right after feeling another slimy ring slither over her half-dead body.

 

* * *

 

Julie sat at her desk watching Netflix, eating a simple microwavable tray of mashed potatoes and drinking a cup of water. “I need to watch what I eat” she thought. “These microwavable meals can't be good for you.” Focused intently on her show, she took a swig of her water. Feeling a small object on her tongue, she played with it in her mouth a bit, moving it around with her tongue before swallowing it down. “Must have been a mashed potato chunk” she thought, paying attention to the next scene. Her throat jumped as the miniscule bulge traveled deep into her body. She let out a soft burp and continued eating until it was all done.

 

Julie got up and walked to the kitchen to throw out the plastic tray and put the cup in the sink. Feeling butterflies in her stomach, she patted her stomach as it let out a slight gurgle, went into her room, and continued watching TV shows on her computer.

 

* * *

 

The next day, Allison's lifeless body slithered through Julie's large intestine with the rest of the indigestible waste. Embedded in a log of feces, Allison's skin turned yellow and wrinkled, as Julie's digestive enzymes weren't enough to fully break her body down. Twisted into an unnatural position with her arms crossed behind her head, Allison's face rubbed against the inside of Julie's colon as the rest of her body was deeper inside the hunk of shit. Brown mash in her mouth, nostrils, and eyes, Allison was nearly unrecognizable as she was literally a part of Julie's bowel movement. Traveling down Julie's descending colon, Allison's body was baking in the heat of the giant woman's internal organs. The log of feces, two different shades of brown, contained some undigested corn kernels, round nuggets of poop pressed together, and the body of a woman who died in confusion and fear. Without ceremony, this piece of feces was deposited in the rectum, where Allison and the rest of the shit were pressed together, the final step in the journey through Julie's digestive system.

 

An hour later, Julie felt the familiar pressure of needing to go to the bathroom. Without hesitating, she got up from her desk and walked to her bathroom. Hiking her skirt up, Julie pulled down her panties and sat down on the toilet bowl, spreading her ass cheeks wide open. The log of shit containing Allison slid from Julie's asshole, landing in the cold water with a plop. Julie let out a stream of hot piss and wiped herself clean, flushing Allison away for good.