- Text Size +

Sarah stood in the corner of the dim basement uncomfortably, watching all the other partygoers with a light smile and nervously crossed arms. Holding her phone in her hands, she started pretending to text someone, wishing she wasn’t in such a social situation. Self-contempt at her own shyness prevented Sarah from interacting with anyone else in the crowded room, watching acquaintances play beer pong, dance, and talk with each other. Thinking she looked presentable in her light blue ruffle-sleeve blouse and short black dress, maybe she could swallow her nervousness to go up and finally talk to someone. Wondering why she even came to the party if not to meet new people, she twirled her dirty blonde hair and kept darting her big hazel eyes around the room, hoping someone would notice her loneliness so she could avoid the pain of approaching someone.

After scanning the room twice, she felt someone staring at her. Across the room, she made eye contact with a short, pretty, round-faced Asian woman with pin straight black hair brushed behind her ears, wearing a black crop top and a short leopard-print skirt. Sarah smiled shyly at her, the girl across the room responding with a big, toothy, almost sarcastic grin, waving excitedly before turning back to her circle of friends, chatting happily about something. The strange encounter left Sarah somewhat confused, why didn’t she come over to chat? Sarah buried her face in her phone once again when she felt a presence standing right in front of her. Looking up, she saw the same girl as before, only with her four friends behind her this time, all smiling at her happily.

“Hey, this party is, like, totally lame.” Said the girl.

“Yeah, I’m not having the best time. What are you and your, uh, friends, uh, up to now?” questioned Sarah, her voice quivering with nervousness.

“Uh, like, we’re gonna go up to my room to play some drinking games. Maybe, like, ‘Kings’ or something. Sound fun? Wanna join us?” asked the girl, her four pretty friends still behind her staring and smiling at Sarah.

Pleasant surprise overcame Sarah. “Yeah, um, that sounds great! I don’t really know how to play, though. I barely ever drink and I’m not used to parties so I hardly know any games and—“

“It’s fine!” The girl cut Sarah off. “We can teach you. It won’t take too long. These games are, like, super easy.”

“Oh, good!” exclaimed Sarah excitedly. “I’m Sarah, what’s your name?”

“I’m Amy.” Said the girl. “And this is Diana” Amy said, pointing to a tall, thin blonde woman with bright, curly blonde hair, a perfect tan, and a tight pink one-piece dress that ended at her upper thighs, exposing her long, smooth legs. “And Jennifer” she said, motioning her hand to a pale white girl with vivid blue eyes and long, straight dark brown hair with bangs that covered her eyebrows. Sarah liked Jennifer’s tights, which had a detailed starry pattern that matched her frilly glitter-covered black miniskirt. “This lil’ cutie is Rachel” Amy noted about the shortest one among them. Curvy, but not obese, the black-haired Rachel was wearing tight blue jeans that showed off her thick thighs and big, round ass and a low-cut black v-neck tee shirt that accentuated her sizable breasts. “And last, but not least, Maria!” The final friend had light tan skin, thick “Hipster” glasses, black shoulder-length wavy hair with tips dyed seafoam green, extremely short jean shorts, and a tight-fitting t-shirt with thin horizontal black-and-white stripes that showed off her skinny body. Sarah thought she might be Latina. “Now that all you sassy bitches know each other, let’s go upstairs and get fucked up! Wooo!” Amy screamed, walking towards the stairs as she cheered.

Amy’s four friends followed her upstairs in front of Sarah, talking amongst themselves and giggling, leaving Sarah out of the conversation. Looking up at them from behind on the stairs, Sarah couldn’t imagine why they wanted to befriend her. They didn’t even seem all that interested in her, it seemed as though she was the odd woman out in an already established group of friends.

Once they ascended the stairs and entered a hallway, Diana, the tall blonde, turned to Sarah and excitedly exclaimed “Wait until you see the surprise in store for you!” This prompted Rachel to kick her in the shin. “Now it’s not a surprise! You ruined it, you fucking bimbo!”

This new information about a surprise confused Sarah, making her feel anxiety and apprehension. “Well, I’ve seen ‘Kings’ played before and, uh, I just don’t know all the rules. It has something to do with a deck of cards and a can of beer, right?” Asked Sarah, trying to be as polite as possible.

Amy turned around to the other girls at the doorway, smartphone in hand. “Yeah, you’ll totally love it.” She said with a clear sarcastic tone in her voice, prompting all the other girls to giggle softly, as they all entered Amy’s room in a single file line. As all five women were in the room, Amy closed the door behind her, locking it.

Looking around the room, Sarah noticed the dandelion-colored walls covered on two sides with photographs of the girls in various situations, framed pictures with cliché inspirational quotes, and a bulletin board with a sign that said “Amy’s Room” hung above it next to a close-up printed picture of Amy, mouth wide open and sticking her tongue out. Amy leaned on her large wooden desk with a half-full plastic bottle of water with no label, grinning at Sarah. Not knowing what to do, Sarah asked “Well, what now? Where’s the, uh, where’s the beer?” in a confused, slightly concerned tone.

“Like, first we need to set up the game. Here, let’s all sit in a circle with you in the middle, Sarah. Our version is slightly different.” Said Amy, which prompted the girls to all sit cross legged on the ground, as described.

“Okay, and I go in the middle like this?” Asked Sarah, standing in the middle of all the sitting women, looking at all of them craning their necks awkwardly.

“Yeah, just like… that!” said Amy, pressing a button on the side of her smartphone with an audible click right as she said the word “That.”

“Should I sit dowww- I feel weird. The whole world is spinning. Wait. What’s going on?” Sarah noticed the ceiling above her getting further away, the photographs getting higher up, the desk next to her getting bigger. Her mind went into overdrive. What was going on? The world was getting bigger! Was she drugged? Was this a dream? The whole shrinking process lasted for about five seconds, but to Sarah it felt like ten minutes, after which she looked up to see the five pretty, titanic faces all looking down at her in a circle, covering the light above and enveloping her in shadow.

Sarah didn’t know what to think. Her whole emotional state was just overwhelmed with terror. Quaking in fear, she fell backwards on her ass, craning her neck to look up at the five smiling girls. Sarah saw their faces as if they were twenty feet up in the air, but really she knew they were mere inches away from her. She was close enough to feel their rhythmic breathing blow her hair back like a warm, soft breeze. The carpet fibers below her were much thicker, making the floor around her uneven and uncomfortable. Breathing heavily, Sarah felt tears dripping down her cheeks, going into a full-blown panic. Grabbing her hair, then grabbing the carpet fibers, then grabbing her hair again, Sarah didn’t know what to do with her hands or the rest of her body. Confused and horrified, she could see each girl’s face in intimate detail, seeing the shine of their lips, the imperfections in their skin, and the tiny, almost microscopic hairs that cover people like peach fuzz. She never wanted to see someone this close.

As Diana shifted her knees closer to her, spreading her legs slightly, Sarah noticed she could see right up her short dress. Between her legs she caught sight of a massive, perfectly shaved vagina that could easily envelop her. Sarah felt shock and embarrassment, looking away immediately.

Looking up at Rachel, Sarah saw those big, round breasts hanging right at her like globes, looking large even compared to the slight bulge coming from her belly, exposing just a little bit of skin between her tight black tee-shirt and the top of her blue jeans. Rachel made eye contact, squinted, bit her lower lip ever so slightly, and raised one of her bold, dark eyebrows.

Sarah saw Maria pucker her lips and shift her nerdy-looking glasses up with her pointer finger, making kissing noises. Seeing every detail of Maria’s massive, glossy lips from this vantage point was almost gross, each little crevice seemed immense to the tiny Sarah.

“What now, bitch?” shot Jennifer, lunging her face towards tiny Sarah threateningly, her bangs shifting slightly as she did so. Sarah could feel the hot, humid wind coming from Jennifer’s breath as she spoke, sending shivers down her spine.

“What the fuck did you do to me? Help me!” Screamed Sarah, noticing the girls above were all exchanging grins with each other. Sweating and shaking to the point of teeth chattering. Shivering, but not cold, Sarah’s chest felt like it was going to explode in anxiety. The party was nothing compared to the sheer panic that was pulsing through her at this point.

“Remember when I, like, said we were gonna play ‘Kings’? I lied! We’re playin’ something different. I hope you can swim!” Amy said excitedly as she placed the half-full water bottle next to Sarah, which hovered over her like a tower. “We’re playing spin the bottle… with a little, fucked-up twist.” She said as she unscrewed the cap, her thin forearm looming over Sarah like a dark cloud. “The twist is that you have to, like, swim in the bottle as we spin it. Whoever the bottle lands on has to chug you down!”

Sarah’s anxiety was in full swing, her heart feeling like it could burst out of her chest with every heavy, quick beat. She wiped her forehead to feel that it was completely drenched in cold sweat, soaking into her hair and making her eyes slightly sore. Sarah’s mind raced with what felt like a dozen thoughts per second. “C-chug me down? You’re gonna drink me? What? Are you fucking joking? It’s not fucking funny! Change me back! Help!”

Jennifer turned her head to Rachel. “Why do all these tiny bitches always think we can hear them?” She asked.

“I don’t know, ‘cause they’re stupid or something.” Responded Rachel, sticking her hand down her shirt to adjust her left boob.

“Okay, enough bullshit, in you go!” said Amy, her fingers with nails covered in glossy black polish descending towards tiny Sarah.

Sarah felt the gigantic-looking finger and thumb grab her lightly by the torso, able to see each and every tiny fingerprint marking right in front of her face. She tried pounding down and scratching Amy’s finger, but her skin was much too thick for Amy to even feel it. Sarah just kept crying profusely, tears flowing from her eyes freely, her voice only able to make broken, blubbering sounds through words. “Pluh-e-e-ese! Please! No! St-st-stop! I don’t want to die!” Darting her head back and forth during her ascent, she saw the cute Maria lick her lips almost seductively. She wouldn’t have even thought about it at her normal size, but at only an inch or two tall it was one of the most frightening things she’s ever seen.

“Can I take just one lick before you put her in there?” Asked Maria. “I want to taste her before all her fear washes off.”

“Good point!” Exclaimed Amy. “They always taste best when they’re scared.”

Craning her neck to see all the girls’ faces, she felt her body move towards the massive Maria, her body coming more into focus as the distance closed between them. She looked towards the cute-faced Latina girl with thick-framed glasses, noticing her glossy lips part and her giant tongue slither out of the orifice ready to cover Sarah in slick saliva. Coming closer and closer, Sarah closed her eyes and turned her head away, expecting the warm, wet tongue to cover her body any second.

“Gotcha, bitch!” Said Amy, as Sarah felt her body jerk quickly away from Maria’s waiting mouth. “I shrunk her, so I get to taste her. Fair is fair.” Amy declared matter-of-factly. Maria crossed her arms and rolled her eyes, obviously disappointed.

Sarah’s crying turned to screaming as Amy’s mouth came closer. Amy’s lips, covered in clear gloss, parted wide open as her tongue left her mouth, ready to accept Sarah’s frightened little body. Sarah felt her entire body contract, making the most anguished face she could muster, closing her eyes tightly, now waiting to be assaulted by the mouth of the woman holding her. Feeling Amy’s hot, acrid breath waft over her whole body made Sarah shiver. At Sarah’s size, Amy’s breath was rank, humid, and overwhelming. Each second felt like an hour, coming closer and closer to the woman’s face, Sarah screamed. The screaming turned to unyielding shrieking as the very tip of Amy’s tongue made contact with Sarah right below her left ear. Feeling disgusted and violated, she tried pushing the giant tongue away, but that served only to get her arms covered in the disgusting warm fluid. Sarah could see every tiny detail of Amy’s tongue, the tiny taste buds, the rich pink coloration, the slick sheen of the saliva. The entire experience was revolting. Being licked all over her face, her arms, her breasts, and her back, the drenching of her sweat was replaced with the drenching of Amy’s hot spit. Sarah, trying to wipe the saliva off her face and spit it out of her mouth, felt her body abruptly jerk back, putting Amy’s face in full view once again.

“You taste so fucking good!” Boomed Amy’s shrill voice. Amy opened her mouth wide open again and thrust Sarah forward once again.

Sarah saw the mouth coming closer, only the tongue was still inside Amy’s mouth this time. She closed her eyes and expected another lick, but she felt the finger and thumb loosen their grip. Falling for what felt like a foot or two, she landed on the soft surface of Amy’s tongue, inside her mouth. Her environment dim, she saw the inside of Amy’s lips let in light like a cave opening. Desperately crawling on the slick, bumpy surface towards the light, her heart sank as the saw the light become dimmer and dimmer, only to disappear. Now in complete darkness, Sarah was at the mercy of Amy’s mouth. The air rank, hot, and humid, the soft tongue pressed Sarah directly onto Amy’s palate, making disgusting squelching, sucking noises as it did so. Sarah felt saliva course over her whole body, the liquid being sucked backwards towards Amy’s throat. Trying her best to move her arms, she shivered in disgust as she felt hot flesh relentlessly slither over her face. Amy, apparently trying her best to savor Sarah’s flavor, did not allow Sarah to move, making her mouth tight and close.

Just as her pupil’s dilated to adjust to the darkness of Amy’s disgusting mouth, Sarah had to squint once she came into contact with light once again. From beyond Amy’s lips came an out-of-focus brilliant white light. Not knowing what was at the other end, Sarah felt her body being forced forward, out of Amy’s mouth. Partially relieved, but still terrified, Sarah looked out to see the inside of a plastic bottle. Amy’s tongue pushing her forward, Sarah plunged into a pool of pure drinking water.

Sarah immediately felt the cold water soak into her clothes and wash over her hair. She could swim, but the shock of both the cold and the situation at hand made her muscles tense up, causing her to sink for just a few seconds. Upon surfacing, she saw the cap had already been replaced, trapping her inside. Seeing all the faces of her captors beyond the plastic warped their images, but Sarah could still recognize who was who, despite being partially blocked by Amy’s long fingers.

“Holy shit, Amy! I thought you were gonna swallow her right then and there!” Exclaimed Jennifer, obviously surprised.

“I thought about it.” Said Amy. “But I figure we could have a little bit more fun with her if we, like, actually played this little game.”

Sarah felt her whole world shift, as Amy gently and slowly turned the bottle to its side so it laid horizontally on the ground. “Okay, you all know how this works, right? I’ll spin this bottle as fast as it can and whoever the cap points to after it stops has to chug until there’s nothing left. Got it?” Amy asked, met with a unanimous response of “Yeah.”

Feeling like she was thrust into a typhoon, Sarah’s world shook as she saw water splash all around her, looking up to see nothing but motion blur beyond the bottle. Spinning out of control, Sarah was somehow managing to stay afloat despite her entire environment being in chaos. The rapid spinning slowed down gradually, though this probably felt much longer than it actually was because of the adrenaline coursing through Sarah’s veins. As she felt the bottle start to slow and the water begin to calm, she actually felt more nervous. Each second she felt closer to her fate. The bottle’s spinning became slower and slower, the water becoming calmer and calmer, until she felt a dead stop. The girls outside the bottle started cheering loudly and clapping, apparently there was a winner. She heard various calls of “Aww, Rachel!” “You lucky bitch, Rachel!” and “Enjoy it, Rachel, I’ll get it next time.”

The bottle was shifted vertically once again, cap pointing upwards as it was unscrewed. Around her she saw Rachel’s white fingers grasp her clear plastic prison, holding it above the ground while sitting down. Looking up she saw Rachel’s face through the opening. She could see Rachel’s cute, round cheeks, somewhat pointy nose, thin nostrils, and sizable, attractive lips, framed by her partially straight, long black hair. Sarah felt a rush of anxiety as she saw Rachel lick her lips while looking directly at her.

“Aww, like you need more fat on that big ass of yours!” said Diana.

“Fuck you! She’s wearing clothes! I’m gonna shit most of her out tomorrow anyway! These bitches aren’t too fattening.” Rachel shot back. “Or maybe they are. I don’t fucking care.”

Sarah screamed as she heard that, unable to do anything but splash and swim, helpless to free herself. The reality of her situation was overwhelming. That sentence put Sarah into more of a panic than she already was. Was that how she was going to die? Eaten and then just flushed down the toilet? She was going to be reduced to nothing but shit? The shit of some woman she didn’t even know? This couldn’t be happening. The vile thought wouldn’t have even occurred to her. Sarah fought with a renewed panic, swimming to the side of the bottle, pounding on the plastic, hoping for a miracle until she felt the bottle move again. She was horrified enough without the thought of becoming part of someone’s bowel movement.

“Time to chug, bitch!” shouted Jennifer, starting the chant. “Chug! Chug! Chug!” The other girls joined in unison: “Chug! Chug! Chug!”

Sarah looked at the bottom of the bottle, which was now above her, looking straight at the ceiling. She felt bubbles come up from below, like she was in a massive hot tub, only very cold and much more deadly. She saw the ridges of the bottle ascend above her, each line meaning she was closer to Rachel’s gulping throat. Below her she could hear gulping, around her she could hear the constant chant of “Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug!” Sarah just splashed, cried, and screamed as the water became more and more shallow, looking up to see more space above her as the bottle emptied into Rachel’s stomach. The ceiling became further away, the bottom of the bottle becoming blurrier with distance. Sarah couldn’t do anything, this was the end. She was going to be sucked down Rachel’s throat, never to come back up again.

As Sarah saw the last of the ridges pass her by, she immediately felt extreme heat envelop her. Surrounded by wet smacking sounds and a huge gulping noise, Sarah felt the familiar feeling of descent in her chest as she entered Rachel’s body. On all sides she felt Rachel’s soft esophagus slide against her face, legs, and arms. The descent was quick, rushed by the water swallowed alongside her. After only about five seconds of slithering down this woman’s throat, she felt her now bare feet come into contact with a fleshy ring, the entrance to Rachel’s stomach.

The descent became slower as the swallowed water passed her by, feeling Rachel’s stomach opening smoothly and slowly circle around her, inching her into the massive digestive organ. Sarah screamed in futility as she felt this disgusting sphincter force her way down. First her feet, then it crept up to her knees, then up to her waist. Sarah tried climbing back up by attempting to grab the smooth walls, but the peristaltic motion of the esophagus kept pushing her downward at a slow, but even rate. Sarah let out one last shriek in terror as the stomach opening enveloped her neck and face, plummeting her into the nastiness below.

Immediately, the disgusting, sour, acrid smell assaulted Sarah’s nostrils. The oppressive heat of the stomach contents, mostly water, washed over Sarah as she tried to move her body enough to one of the wrinkly, slimy walls. Completely enveloped in darkness and not able to see a thing, Sarah was completely at the mercy of Rachel’s churning stomach. The thick soup did not hurt Sarah, as the acids must have been diluted by the water, but the heat, heavy humidity, darkness, and pungent odor overwhelmed her entire body. She felt like she was swimming in a pool of hot vomit, which she was. She hated the smell of it when it was outside someone’s body but inside it was that much more distinctive and overpowering. Trying to find anything to grab on to, the hot chyme got in Sarah’s hair, her eyes, and her mouth. Spitting out as much stomach content as she could, Sarah tried avoiding breathing the thick slime. Whenever she surfaced, she tried wiping it off her face, only for another wave of partially digested food to overtake her once again.

Once Rachel’s stomach churned Sarah between two stomach folds, she tried her best to grab hold, but they were too slick and covered in mucous. Before Sarah could stabilize her body, another churn forced her back into the disgusting, hot mixture. Fighting the slop took all Sarah’s energy and despite this, she couldn’t help but instinctually scream. Everything she did just made her situation worse. If she screamed, the stomach contents got into her mouth, if she moved, she just got more tired, if she didn’t move, she was at the mercy of the constant churning. The sounds of the ordeal were equally disgusting to Sarah, constant squelching and wet smacking, the sounds only made when in contact with something extremely slimy.

Sarah dry heaved and cried, never more disgusted in her whole life. She wanted to pass out and die at this point, but whenever she thought she was on the verge of suffocation, she resurfaced and instinctually breathed in a complete lungful of acrid, humid air. She lost track of time, however long she was going through this was too long. Constant movement, constant heat, and constant disgust. The soupy mixture was filled with various pieces of whatever Rachel ate earlier in the day, at this point unrecognizable. “Am I going to end up like this, too?” she thought. She kept crashing into slimy, partially digested pieces of foods that she couldn’t even imagine at this point. Anything she touched was mostly just slime and mucous anyway. Surprisingly, there was very little burning involved, despite the soreness all over Sarah’s skin. This was supposed to be just a simple night out at a party. She hated parties, but she could never have imagined that it would end like this.

When Sarah was ready to give up, she heard a different kind of squelching coming from above. Sounds of groaning and wet slime caused Sarah to look up, despite still being in complete darkness and the chaotic environment of Rachel’s churning stomach. Hearing a plopping sound, Sarah noticed the churning becoming more active and oppressive. Hearing more plopping, Sarah realized that Rachel must have been eating something right on top of her, causing chewed food to join her in this fleshy prison. The extra stomach content caused more liquid to appear and the stomach to push her between the slimy wrinkles that surrounded her. As more and more food joined her, Sarah found that her environment was becoming harder to fight.

Her heart pounding out of her chest and still overcome with unyielding terror, Sarah kept attempting to push the partially solid food mass away from her in vain. The massive amounts of chewed food caused more acid to be produced, completely enveloping Sarah’s body, causing her to adhere to the digesting mass. Now just another solid piece in the food mass rolling around in the stomach, Sarah heard some different sounds as the digesting blob became slightly more moist. Hearing liquid fall from the top, she felt the fluid surround her body and her face. At this point, the burning and soreness became more severe as Rachel’s stomach worked ever harder to digest its meal. Covered in food, mucous, acid, and liquid, Sarah completely gave up, knowing that fighting the constant, never-ending current of vomit was futile. At the mercy of the stomach, she was churned along with the rest of the mass, moving up and down, pressed into the slimy walls, and flipped all different ways all in the complete darkness and extreme heat.

Trying to breathe, Sarah inhaled Rachel’s digestive fluids, causing her to cough uncontrollably, almost to the point of fainting. Now just letting the stomach do its job, Sarah couldn’t do anything but cough and cry in terror. She wasn’t going to get out of this. She lost all will to live, not voluntarily moving her body at all, simply remaining conscious. Though Sarah had given up, Sarah’s body simply wasn’t shutting down, determined to keep her awake while being digested alive.

Now going numb, Sarah didn’t know if it was just dark or if the acidic stomach contents had blinded her constantly stinging eyes. She felt her toes go numb, then her legs, then her mouth and tongue, then her eyes stopped stinging, never to open again.

***

“Wow, she finally stopped moving!” Excitedly claimed Rachel, sitting with the group of girls at a pizza parlor, soda in hand. “That took longer than usual. Bitch must have liked it or something.” She said, letting out a burp.

“You always get the good ones.” Said Diana. “Mine pass out, like, immediately.”

“You girls just need to do it right. I had a few last week that lasted such a long time. They were all in there as a group. It was like a little party in there.” Said Jennifer, slurping on her Coke. “I even slipped one inside my pussy. That was fun.”

“You know, I never even, like, thought about putting one up there. How is it?” Asked Amy, before taking a bite of pizza.

“Amazing.” Said Jennifer. “They get so into it, almost like they enjoy it.”

“Maybe you’ll try that next time instead of gobbling them up for your fat ass, Rachel.” Said Diana.

“Shove it up your ass.” Rachel responded.

“Y’know, that’s actually a pretty good idea.” Maria interjected, looking up ponderingly, her glasses catching the glint of the light above.

The girls laughed, exchanged furtive grins, threw out their trash, and left the parlor to look for someone new to have fun with.