- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WARNING: Very brief moment with a giant man towards the end of the chapter- it isn't long, but felt like it adds to the flow of the story. Just thought I would warn you in advance about that.. but it isn't long at all - almost entirely giantesess.

Imperia opened her eyes. She couldn't believe what her sister had done to her. Imperia was now an inch tall, without magic, and on some yacht. She only needed to survive twenty four hours. Imperia felt like an idiot. She should have just pretended to surrender to Magina and attacked again at a later date. Imperia was too proud. She thought she could have it all today. Imperia simply found it too hard to change track. Rick should have been an easy target. She would have seduced him and made him do her bidding. Amy ruined everything, thought Imperia angrily. If Amy had never entered Rick's life and whatever the fuck it was Magina was doing, Imperia would have won.

Imperia shivered. Her clothes didn't shrink with her. She sighed. The last thing she needed was some fucking douchebags ogling over her beautiful, naked body. Imperia hoped she still had some Magic inside of her. Magina thought she took it all. Magina might have taken it all. However, Imperia's intuition told her that she still had some Magic inside. It just needed time to get stronger. Imperia hoped, for her own sake that was true. It was possible. Imperia was always the smarter one of the two sisters. She needed brains to make up for her relatively weak Magic abilities.

Imperia could hear loud and booming footsteps in the distance. She ran away from the sound. It would be all bad if Courtney found Imperia. Imperia knew what Courtney was capable of doing. Imperia had more in common with Courtney than she liked to admit.

She heard a loud and feminine, "Megaaaaaaaan, I am soooooooooo fucking drunk right nowwwwwwwww!!! I can tell so."

"Yaaaaaahhhhh, Courtieeeeeeeee, you are as drunk as aaaaaaaa skunk."

"Oh my god, Megan", said Courtney, "we should tooooootallllly make out."

"I don't think Brad will like that too much", said Megan, "you know how jealous he gets."

"Fuck him", said Courtney, "we are young and we should partay!!"

Imperia couldn't be found by those two drunk bitches. She hid under a chair and could see two giant pairs of bare feet. The larger pair had a French pedicure – those must have been Courtney's feet. The smaller pair had red nail polish. Both pairs were capable of crushing Imperia flat at the moment.

Imperia felt her heart racing. No, she thought to herself, she can't get scared. Imperia was all powerful. She was in a disadvantaged state at the moment but she was still herself. Imperia would make it out unscathed. Magina was probably watching all of this right now. She was probably waiting to give that pervert Rick all the details on Imperia's torture. Maybe Rick would get so turned on by the torture that he would demand that he switched places with Imperia. But no.. Amy would probably cry like a little bitch and stop that from happening.

Imperia watched as the two drunken women headed towards the chair. Imperia was ready to dash out but she felt something fall underneath her feet. It was the other girl's driver's license. Imperia saw the face of a pretty Asian girl on the license. She also had the look of an affluent upbringing – probably similar to that of Courtney.

Imperia began her run off the license but it was too late. Imperia was being lifted up towards Megan's inebriated face. At this point, jumping to the ground would probably result in death. But wait a second, thought Imperia, Magina wouldn't let her die. Yes, Imperia would do that.

Imperia closed her eyes and jumped off the driver's license.

Imperia felt herself land onto a hand.

"Sooo glad that I caught you, little buggy", squealed Megan, "we are gonna have soooo much fun, tonight!!"

Imperia tried to get off, but Megan held her in a tight grip. Imperia was brought up to Megan's face. Megan smiled and said, "you are an odd looking buggy, in fact, I don't think you a bug at all. You got titties and walk on two legs."

Imperia held her nose. Megan's breath smelled like alcohol. This was going to be fucking awful, thought Imperia despondently.

"Hey Courtney", shouted Megan, "I found something."

"What the fuck did you find on this yacht", slurred Courtney.

"It's a two-legged buggie with titties."

"You're such a fucking idiot sometimes", groaned Courtney, "lemme see what you found."

Imperia felt nauseous as Megan began jumping up and down with excitement.

Imperia also felt fear once she saw Courtney look down at her.

"Hmmmmm", said Courtney slowly, "you seem to be right, Megs. This is an interesting type of insect."

"Yea I know", said Megan, "I was thinking that we could play with it tonight."

"That would be super hottttttt, but what about Brad?"

"Maybe he can have some fun with the buggie too", squealed Megan.

Imperia shook her head and cried, "if you can hear me, you have to help me. Please, I am a normal-sized human being who was shrunk by a monster... please, have some mercy and help me."

"Tough luck for you", said Courtney, "we girls just wanna have fun. Hey Megs, show me your booty."

"Oooh", said Megan in an excited tone, "are we doing what I think we are doing?"

"Yah, I think so", responded Courtney.

Courtney picked up Imperia between her two fingers. Imperia could only cry as she watched Megan strip down.

Megan lied down on her stomach and said, "I think I'm ready for the bug."

Imperia noticed that Courtney was looking at her very closely. Courtney smiled evilly and said, "I remember you. You're that fucking slut who would always hit on my ex-boyfriend. Work buddies? Fuck buddies? We are going to have some fun tonight."

"Rick loved me a lot more than he loved you", shouted Imperia, "he would tell me all the time about how awful you were to him."

"I'm not gonna deny that you did a good job of seducing my horny ex-boyfriend. You're a slut."

Imperia felt it would be useless to resist at this point. Her victory would come before the night was over. Courtney kneeled down and brought Imperia towards Megan's ass cheeks. They were two enormous tan spheres glistening with sweat. Imperia was amazed to see the slight movements Megan's cheeks made. Megan was probably unaware of those movements herself. But overall, this would be a humiliating and unacceptable experience for the tiny Imperia.

Megan giggled loudly as Imperia was inserted into Megan's butt cheeks. Imperia couldn't believe how awful it smelled. She felt herself cough at the stench. The drunk bitch must have recently taken a shit and forgot to wipe her ass thoroughly. Imperia was surrounded by Megan's flesh. At times, Imperia felt the flesh squeeze her body. Megan must have been doing that on purpose. Imperia had no control over her world right now.

Imperia stayed put and prayed to the Magic gods that she wouldn't actually be inserted into Megan's asshole. Being in between Megan's buttcheeks was preferable. She heard a loud and obnoxious, "I caaaaaan feel the bug inside... ooohhhh my godddd, we should make out Courtney."

"Yah, totally."

Imperia couldn't see it, but she could hear kissing and moaning from outside. This was demeaning beyond extremes. Imperia tried to wiggle her way out, but Megan's butt held Imperia tightly. Imperia moaned to herself, "why don't they just let me die already. Who would do something so horrible?" Imperia sighed as she realized the answer to that question, she would. Imperia began to cry.

******************

At least a half hour must have passed. Imperia felt herself be pulled out of her fleshy prison and dropped into a sink.

"Ohhhhh ohhhhhhh", moaned Courtney, "we want you to be smelling good for what we have planned next, right, Megan?"

"What are you talking about, I think the bug smells great", responded Megan with a laugh.

Imperia saw the warm water fall downwards and onto her body. Imperia had to admit that it felt nice. However, she knew that it was a brief moment of relief before what was next.

Imperia let the water flow through her body. She needed to concentrate. Perhaps, this was the best way to gain focus – obtaining whatever reserve of Magic still remained in her body. Imperia needed it to happen fast, who knew what was going to happen to her?

Imperia saw Courtney's hand hover over her body and then it grabbed her monstrously.

"We are going to have so much fun together", said Courtney cheerfully, "hmmmm... where to start?"

"She's like a bug – under our feet", added Megan, "let's see if she can survive under them."

Imperia groaned. She needed to get out of this situation as soon as possible. Imperia was put on the ground. She could see Courtney's long, powerful, and well-maintained feet. Imperia could hear the ground creak as Courtney's toes wiggled on the floor. Imperia couldn't believe what was happening to her. She then saw Courtney raise her foot into the air. Imperia dashed away from the foot but it was too large.

Courtney's foot landed right on Imperia. She was trapped under the ball of Courtney's foot. The pressure was horrific. All Imperia could feel was Courtney's foot flesh. She wanted to destroy Courtney. Enough time; she would.

Imperia could hear Courtney say, "it's incredible, you know. Having a bug girl under my foot like this. I can feel it too. Makes me feel like a goddess."

"Oh oh", shouted Megan, "my turn, my turn!!"

"Wait a couple minutes", said Courtney.

"Fine", said Megan in a pouty voice.

Imperia felt her world become hotter and hotter as the foot began to sweat. Imperia was grossed out completely. How could someone like Rick find this arousing? Well, he was a pervert who went gaga over any touch from the female body – so that was probably perfect for him. Imperia closed her eyes, hoping that she would be knocked out for the rest of her prison term.

It was too soon before there was light. Imperia could see Megan's comparatively small toes wiggle with anticipation. Megan was ready to have her own set of torturous fun with the tiny Imperia.
Imperia began to run again, but it was no use. Megan's foot had landed on Imperia. This time, Imperia was in between Megan's toes.

She could hear Megan giggle from above as she said, "you're my little toe jam. Soooooooo cute down there!! I wonder if I can make you kiss my toes."

In any circumstance, that would be fucking weird. Imperia decided it was in her best interest to not obey. If this bitch was about to kill her, Imperia would be away from all of this. Fuck the Magic coming back.. if it didn't happen now, it would never happen, thought Magina dejectedly.

"Fine", shouted Megan, "you don't want to kiss my toes.. let's see what happens if my foot has some fun with you."

Imperia felt herself be pushed across the foot of Megan. Imperia was pushed back and forth. It was a process that went on for a very long time. Megan must have been enjoying herself. It was torture, but it wasn't enough to lead to death.

"Hey", shouted Courtney from above, "you spent a lot more time with the tiny girl than I did."

"She likes me better, I can tell", responded Megan with a giggle.

"Fuck you", shouted Courtney, "Lena is supposed to be mine."

"Lena? You already named her – tee hee. I thought she was Buggy."

"Lena's a nickname. Buggy is her real name", responded Courtney jokingly.

"I like Buggy better."

Imperia would commit suicide if she had to hear any more of these two bitches and their inane conversation. Was this what it was like to be a plaything to giant beings? No, thought Imperia, she was intelligent and truly powerful. Imperia deserved to be almighty. These two bitches absolutely did not deserve such a thing.

Imperia heard a deep, masculine voice, "hey, what are you up to, Megs?"

"Oh, Braddie", squealed Megan, "we found a tiny human being. She's sooooo much fun to play with."

"You're shitting me, aren't you", said Brad.

"Noooope, she's under my foot. I'll take it off so you can see her."

Imperia felt Megan's 'petite' foot no longer dominate her body.

"Woah", shouted Brad, "that is so cool. I know what we should do."
"Yea", asked Megan.

"This is gonna sound awful, I know. But what if we put Imperia inside a condom and the two of us have some safe sex.. if you know what I mean."

"Ooh, that sounds quite fun. I WANNA DO IT NOW!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Imperia couldn't believe what these monsters were going to do. She ran as fast as she could, but was stopped by Megan's hand. She then dropped Imperia into a condom. Imperia fell right into the tip. She could see that Megan's boyfriend already had his cock out. It was very large. It would even seem large if she was normal-sized. Now, it would kill her. Imperia had enough. She needed to let Magina know that she was willing to surrender.. for now.. yes, for now. Imperia just needed to get out of here.

She began to cry out to her sister, "Please, Magina!! I am sorry!! I won't hurt you and your friends anymore!! Just get me out of here!!!!" Imperia was desperate. She hit her tipping point.

Thankfully, Imperia felt herself be transported once again.

Chapter End Notes:

I hope you all enjoyed the chapter.. what will happen and what exactly is Imperia/Lena thinking right now?