- Text Size +

The two girls quietly got dressed, both worried but slightly curious about the strange stone. Remi found he clothes too ill fitting, and chose to leave her shoes and socks off for the time being, not wanting to break them if she figured out how to control the rock and restore her size. After they were both changed, the girls returned there attention to the rock, still sitting against the wall, glowing a soft, green glow.

"Why don't we just take it with us for the day?" Lizzy asked, walking towards it. "It can't be that...." She said, reaching down and picking it up. The rock rolled into the palm of her hand and turned bright red. Lizzy felt a sting of pleasure and warmth swell throughout her body, and a soft tingling began in her toes and quickly spread up through her body and to her head. "...bad..." Lizzy said softly. "Ooooooohhhhh..." She moaned as the rock began to shoot waves and waves of pleasure throughout her body. Slowly, Lizzy felt tingles roll through her nerves, as if being sensually touched by someone she loved.

"Lizzy!" Remi shouted, watching as her friend began to sweat, her tanned skin glistening in the early morning sunlight. "Lizzy you need to drop it!" Remi shouted, but she knew Lizzy couldn't hear her. Lizzy tilted her head up towards the ceiling and opened her mouth as if she was going to let out a huge moan but didn't make a single sound. She just stood there, head up, muscle tensed, as she continued to make faces as if being pleasured. At this point, Remi noticed Lizzy's crotch beginning growing a wet spot through her thin shorts.

Lizzy was so distracted by her feelings of Euphoria, and Remi was so distracted by the strange sight in front of her, that neither girl quite noticed as Lizzy began to expand in size. Her breasts began to fight against the constraints of her bra, her growing and rock hard nipples visible through her shirt. The legs of her shorts began to ride up higher and higher towards her crotch while the waistband struggled to keep her expanding hips inline. Her toes were fighting with her shoes, trying as hard as they could to bust out. Even her hairband was starting to falter under the pressure of her growing hair.

"Lizzy!" Remi shouted one last time, snapping back to her senses and realizing what was happening to her friend. Lizzy continued to not notice Remi or anything as the crotch of her shorts tore open right down the middle. Remi rushed towards her friend, grabbing her hand to try and get the rock out. But the second she made contact with Lizzy's skin, she felt the old familiar feeling of the rocks influence wash over her. The warm, pleasurable sensation returned to her, and she found herself unable to let go of her friend. She instantly felt the soles of her feet begin to rub against the concrete floor, every little imperfection sending a feeling of pleasure shooting up through her body. Remi began to sweat, and she could feel her pants dampening but paid it no mind. Remi wrapped her arms around Lizzy, bringing her expanding friend in for a close hug.

The sensation of being hugged felt incredible to Lizzy, who let out a long "Oooooooohhhhh...." and grabbed Remi, pulling her closer. Lizzy could feel herself growing against Remi. She was growing faster, probably because she was holding the stone. As Lizzy's shirt and bra snapped off, she felt Remi's head land firmly in between her breasts and begin to slide down he stomach as the girl continued to expand. Soon her pants gave way too, and her shoes were barely holding her now colossal feet within them. Lizzy felt Remi's mouth begin to suck on her gigantic nipple, just barely. Lizzy put her chin inside Remi's hair and grabbed the smaller girls butt. Remi moaned a long moan and continued to suck on the nipple.

And then, all of a sudden, both of Lizzy's feet literally burt from her shoes. Her gigantic barefoot exploded out of the fabric of her shoes and socks, knocking both her and Remi off balance. Lizzy fell to the side and opened her hand. The rock rolled out and landed on the floor, returning to it's green color.

And then, both Remi and Lizzy moaned, no screamed, as the two orgasmed and fell backwards onto the bathroom floor. The two's bodies rapidly expanded in size as they came and when the two girls finally came to a rest, lying on the concrete floor, naked, sweaty, and drained, Lizzy was 20 feet tall, and Remi was a small 15.