- Text Size +
Emotionally and physically drained from the pleasure and confusion of what had just happened to them, Remi and Lizzy both drifts off into a sleep. The new amazons were sprawled out on the floor of the staff showers, fast asleep. As the sun began to set, the only thing illuminating their young, sweaty bodies was the soft green light of the rock that had turned them into the giantesses they now were.

It was a Saturday, and thus most of the campers were back home with their families and most of the staff was out partying. Katie, however, was not. She had drawn the short stick between her and her fellow counselors, and had to work night duty watching the cabins, making sure the stay over kids were actually in bed asleep and not sneaking out or staying up late doing god knows what. Katie, sitting on the porch of her own cabin, sighed. She knew her friends were all getting ready to go have a blast around town, get drunk, and probably hook up with a couple of people while they were at it. Katie had been hoping to finally make a pass at Reno, who she’d had a crush on since they were campers, but alas, tonight didn’t seem like the night.

Katie decided before she was trapped at the campsite for the night, she might as well get washed up. Grabbing her shower caddy, the girl slipped on her flip flops and headed out to the showers.

As she arrived, the lights were out which she found odd. She’d seen Lizzy headed up there just 30 minutes earlier, and usually people would flip the lights on when the sun was setting, but she didn’t worry herself over it too much.

Katie walked in and flipped on the lights. She briskly walked in, around the privacy barrier and stopped dead in her tracks. She was face to face with Lizzy, or rather, lizzy’s Giant foot.

Katie wasn’t a tall girl, only coming in about 5’5. But when she turned the corner and saw that Lizzy’s toes could reach her crotch, she had a pretty good feeling something was wrong. She rubbed her eyes and checked again, but again she saw that Lizzy’s toes were about even with her waist. Even more, taking in the full scene, she noticed the giant foot was connected to a giant, naked, Lizzy, who’s body stretched about 3/4 of the way into the room. Even more, Katie noticed a giant, though slightly smaller, and naked Remi right next to her.

“Remi!” Katie shouted, running over to the giant girl. Remi simply murmured something and shifted around a little. Katie placed her arms on Remi’s leg and felt her smooth, warm skin on her hands. As panicked and worried as Katie was, she couldn’t help but notice her giant crushes perfect form, round boobs with hard nipples, blonde hair long enough that Katie could get lost in, tan feet with large, supple toes. Katie looked between her legs and saw Remi’s vage. Her heart began pounding as she reached out....

But something caught her eye moments before she did. A soft green glow in the corner of the room. Katie stood up and approached it. A small, glowing green rock sat quietly against the wall, the light pulsating slowly and calmly. Intrigued, Katie reached out and picked it up.

Suddenly, she was overcome with a cold sensation as the rocks light turned blue. “Ohhhhhhhh...” Katie closed her eyes and moaned as she felt her body being compressed, like something was hugging her from every angle. She felt her flip flops start to slide under her feet, the rock became heavier and... larger in her hands. Katie managed to open her eyes and look over at the naked amazons beside her. She watched as Lizzy’s feet slowly rose up, her toes soon level with Katie’s breasts, then her eyes. Katie felt her shorts and pantries dlip down around her ankles. Soon she was able to process what was happening, she was shrinking! Fear began to fill her mind but for some reason she couldn’t let go off the rock.

She felt her toe ring slip off and thud onto her now gigantic flip flops. Her shirt fell around her and she clasped her second hand to the rock. Tiny, naked, and afraid, Katie used all her willpower to throw the rock away, bouncing it off the wall and landing with a thud on the ground, returning to its normal green coloring.

Katie finally caught her breath, and looked around. She couldn’t have been more than a foot tall. She leaned over and picked up her toe ring. It took both her hands hands to lift. She couldn’t believe it, she’d actually shrunk.