- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Definitely not safe for work or for minors.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Wherein Marceline and PriBubs are introduced to this new activity that is microphilia.

 

Finn had discovered a shrinking wand, and through an episode of hilarious hijinks, it was determined by Princess Bubblegum (and agreed upon by Finn himself) that he wasn't ready to wield such a power. The princess had taken the wand and had it sent to her laboratories, to be explored for its supposed "magical" properties at a later time.

Some days later, the princess, having blacked out during this exploration and donked out on her work table, was roused from her sleep by the familiar sound of soft, devious giggling. She sat upright, bracing herself for what she might see.

Marceline hovered above her, upside-down, withdrawing her hand from PriBubs' hair. She snickered and righted herself, offering an innocent, "Hey, Bonnibell. How's the slumber party going?"

PB was less than amused, reaching up to pat at her hair as she frowned at Marcy. "Marceline, what did you do? What is this??" she sighed, tugging away what looked like a tiny green jewel made of some substance like fruit leather.

"It's a squishy. I thought it'd look good on you."

"..A squishy?"

"Yeah, look." Marceline withdrew a little yellow pouch from her pocket and pulled out another squishy, sugary jewel, this one red, which she brought to her mouth and chomped into. Red goo burst from the candy and spilled over her lips, at which point she bared her reddened fangs at Princess Bubblegum and "Blehhh bleeAAHHH!!"-ed playfully to her.

The princess watched in a drowsy lack of amusement for the most part, but couldn't help smiling when Marceline "Blehhh bleeAAHHH!!"-ed.

Marceline laughed and drained the squishy of its red color before swallowing the sugary remains. "They're pretty good," she said, offering a blue one towards Bubblegum's lips and trying to poke it through. "Try it."

Snickering, Bubblegum obliged and allowed the gem to enter her mouth. Marceline poked the candy through and, smirking just faintly to herself, brushed her fingertip across the tip of Bubblegum's tongue.

"Hey!" The princess pulled away, indignant, and chewed her candy thoroughly. Her already pink cheeks now reddened to a shade Marceline found absolutely delectable.

"I just wanted to see what your tongue felt like," shrugged Marceline, as if this were something normal, knowing it wasn't. Her statement managed to bring an even deeper shade of red to Bubblegum's cheeks.

Marceline chuckled.

The princess was having trouble focusing, which was getting pretty stressful. She looked around and blinked as her gaze fell upon the wand Finn had used to shrink people, and in that instant an extremely entertaining idea was formed.

"Hey, Marceline?" asked PriBubs, nonchalant as she leaned over and reached for the wand. Marceline was too busy watching her face to pay attention to her hands. "Do you know what you and the supposed 'King' of Ooo have in common?"

This question, in its non sequitur nature, brought Marceline's attention more into focus and she looked to where Bubblegum was reaching. "What..?" she asked, sounding more as if she were trying to believe the question than anything.

All at once, the princess lifted the wand and aimed it at her. Marceline felt a brief breathless feeling and gasped as her body suddenly minimized, shrinking rapidly down to four feet, three feet, one foot, all the way down to only one inch in height!

Being that she was still hovering, Marceline felt a bit as if she were drifting out in space. There was such a vast amount of empty air between her and the princess, between her and anything, that the entire room felt like its own galaxy and she was just lost out in the emptiness.

"What the--What did you DO?!" she growled up at Bubblegum.

Her only response? The punchline to her joke: "I'm taking you down."

-

Through quick use of a glass beaker, Princess Bubblegum had captured Marceline and now stood, grinning, with her tiny frenemy held captive in her slender pink fist. The miniature vampire shouted complaints and curses up at the princess, occasionally biting at her thumb and draining tiny patches of pink.

"Naughty, naughty, little Marceline," chided PB. "If you're not ready to be carried by hand, then for my own safety, it looks like I'm going to have to resort to some questionable methods."

Marceline scarcely had time to wonder what this meant before she saw the princess lift her foot and remove her shoe. "Wh--!? Are you SERIOUS?!" she shouted up at Bubblegum.

In response, PriBubs simply stated, "Yeeup" and dropped her into her shoe. Before Marceline could fly back out, the shoe was swiped up and back onto Bubblegum's foot, where the shrunken girl then found herself pinned between the incredibly soft sole of her foot and the sweaty but sweet-smelling insole of the shoe itself.

Then, the princess stood.

As soft as Bubblegum's flesh was, the pressure was unavoidable, and as she took her first step away from her desk, Marceline felt her entire existence pressed out of her senses. Each time the princess took a step, Bubblegum's foot was her entire world. The scent of her candy flesh filled Marcy's nostrils, the intense flavor of bubblegum sweat was entering her mouth, the impossible weight that was this powerful, beautiful woman was bearing down on her and dominating her entire body in one insignificant footfall.

This, at first, was overwhelming. Marceline felt she was in hell, struggling to adjust to the sudden enormity of everything around her. For a few minutes she struggled and writhed and screamed, fighting against her situation. When this became too exhausting, however, things began to change.

She first began to notice that if she lay still and kept her body flat, the footfalls were pretty much painless. She attributed this to her incredible endurance as a vampire demon queen, along with the unbelievable softness of PriBub's body.

The longer she lay still, the more pleasant things became. The rhythm of the princess' footfalls and the anticipation of being embraced fully by her warm, soft weight was becoming hypnotic. She was becoming drowsy, and almost complained when the princess finally sat and removed her shoe.

Hissing against the light, Marceline couldn't help what Bubblegum was laughing at. That was until she tried to free herself, and realized she was trapped with her entire front stuck fast to the gummy sole of her friend's foot. They were inside of her bedroom, where the princess sat on her bed with her foot in her lap.

"L-Let me out of here, you pink freak!!" she shrieked up at Bubblegum, who saw the redness of her cheeks and lifted her foot closer to peer at her. Marceline froze, stricken silent by the sight of Bubblegum's beautiful, enormous face hovering over her like a goddess.

When Bubblegum spoke, her voice was so strong it echoed and gently vibrated the air around her tiny friend. "Your face is flushed and your pupils are dilated. Are you scared, Marceline?"

Frowning, setting her jaw, Marceline barked back, "Nno!"

Bubblegum's voice lowered in a way that made her neutral blood run warm. "Then I think you like this."

The tiny girl opened her mouth to protest but found herself unable to genuinely do so. Something about the sensation and the intimacy of the situation was really.. great.

That brief pause almost all that Bubblegum needed.

"Do you still want me to let you out?" she asked, softening her voice, completely willing to let Marceline fly free at this point.

Another silent moment passed before Marceline scoffed and growled, "I can get myself out!" She began to struggle against the gum, trying and failing to pull her front out at all, though having a little bit of luck with her legs. Her struggles were wrenching her body about, and the encasement of bubblegum around her chest was pulling and squishing at her as she did.

Suddenly, she gave a shocked yelp when the princess focused enough to morph her foot structure around, using it to stroke up the front of Marceline's body. She tried to yell at Bubblegum, but could only cry out in an overstimulated moan when the stroking sensation began squeezing at her legs and hips.

Again, the princess asked, "Do you want me to let you out?"

The stroking feelings subsided and Marceline went limp, breathing heavily against Bubblegum's sole. She didn't respond, but Bubblegum could see her eyes wandering up to her enormous chest, before Marceline shut her eyes.

"I want you to lick my toes," stated Bubblegum.

This caused Marceline's eyes to pop open again and she looked up at Bubblegum, expecting to be presented with some form of punishment should she fail to comply. Instead, Bubblegum was watching her with a calm smile, her tone having been neutral.

It wasn't a command. She was just telling her what she wanted. She was even still offering to let her out.

Why couldn't she say yes?

Marceline's inner voice of logic offered a helping hand, 'Of course, you know you're going to give in to this, so.. you may as well just go for it.'

It made sense.

Bubblegum's smile spread wider when Marceline turned her face towards the bottom of her foot and began to lick at her skin. The feeling of saliva on her sugary body was extremely warm and felt amazing. The sensation of Marceline's tiny breasts embedded into her foot felt even better.

Marceline was surprised to realize how much she was enjoying herself. PB's flavor was always enjoyable in the past but something about knowing she was servicing Bonnibell as a tiny plaything was making it so, so much sweeter.

Giggling, Bubblegum scooted back onto her bed and relaxed enough to bring her foot to her mouth. "You wanted to know what my tongue feels like, right?" she asked, her voice lowered, licking her lips immediately after to give Marceline an example of what she's offering.

This tactic was SUPER EFFECTIVE in that Marceline was quickly enchanted by the movement of the candy muscle. Her wish was apparent, so Bubblegum brought her mouth to the bottom of her foot and used her tongue to poke and prod, pull and push Marceline's tiny body around until it came loose and fell onto her tongue.

With Marceline inside her mouth, Bubblegum closed her lips and lowered her foot. One pink hand worked her labcoat open and began to tug her clothes away from her body. She stripped slowly, careful not to hurt the shrunken friend in her mouth.

Said shrunken friend was having the most extreme experience in all of her years of existing in Ooo. Bubblegum's tongue pinned her to the roof of her mouth and slid across her body. It raked across her breasts and the texture of PriBub's tastebuds teased her nipples almost tormentingly.

She was nearly in a daze when Bubblegum's tongue poked her out of her mouth and the princess took her up between two fingers. Marceline was placed between Bubblegum's breasts, which looked like two mountains of rosey softness to her.

"You won't be much use at that size," said PB and she lifted the wand to grow Marceline to about five inches tall.

Instead of flying away, as the princess still anticipated she might do, Marceline simply looked back and stared in awe at the amazing view of Bubblegum's gigantic, nude form. She continued to stare as she was lifted and began to have her clothes carefully removed by the princess' careful scientist fingers. Each brush of those digits ground against her body most enjoyably and she was extremely aroused to hear PB giggle in response to her cries of pleasure.

As soon as she had Marceline fully naked in her hands, Bubblegum spread her legs and guided the little halfling towards her warm, magenta vagina. Marceline was in disbelief, again enchanted by the shades of red on the princess. When she was brought toward the lips of her opening, she reached out and lightly nibbled upon them.

Bubblegum groaned, a sound that made Marceline shudder. Soon the sensation of her tiny tongue joined in and she delighted in the various noises she could coax out of the giantess she pleasured.

"Marceline!" the princess breathed. "Better brace your butt!"

Luckily, Marceline had an idea of what she meant by that. The little vampire braced herself and kept her spine straight as PB wrapped her hand around her legs and began pressing her headfirst between her lips and into her vaginal opening.

It was amazingly warm inside, moist and slick, and so strongly dominated by the sweet scent or Bonnibell's candy flesh. It rippled and tensed around her, pulling and pushing at her body as PriBubs began pulling her in and out of her opening. As unbelievable as she still found the situation, Marceline was in ecstasy.

Before long, she could feel the muscles of PB's vagina clamping more and more strongly around her. She could faintly hear her voice raising in ecstasy, and knew she would be reaching climax soon. If Bonnibell wanted to use her as a sex toy, she was about to get what she signed up for.

Marceline focused hard and began expanding her body into attributes of her demon form, careful to keep talons and claws and anything sharp out of the mix. She started slowly, then, when Bubblegum's voice rose into a high, passionate wail, she doubled herself in size.

Bubblegum shrieked and howled, throwing her head back on the bed and orgasming uncontrollably around Marceline's body. The not-as-little halfling kept still at first, feeling PriBub's body thrashing around her, and just when it felt as if she might gain a chance to recover, she began wriggling about inside of her.

Hyperventilating, the princess grasped desperately at the bulge in her lower abdomen, pawing helplessly at Marceline's legs as she continued coming past her breaking point. It took several minutes of this before she finally fell limp and Marceline shrank herself back down to slip out of her.

While the princess struggled to recover, Marceline was journeying up to the head of the bed, where the wand had been placed. She picked it up and grew herself back to her original size before smirking down at Bubblegum and promptly shrinking her down to six inches in height.

Unfortunately for Bonnibell, she was rendered helpless from exhaustion, and couldn't protest, even if she wanted to, when Marceline spread her stone-colored vaginal lips and pushed the tiny pink girl up into her hungry cunt.

"Mm, Bonni, I think I like this wand.."

(End of Part One.)