- Text Size +

``MOM CAN I HAVE THE GUY IN YOUR RIGHT SLIPPER PLEASE?''

Tammy, I forgot her. She claimed my ownership as promised.

``YOU KNOW THE RULES DARLING. I'LL UNSHRINK AND IF HE DESERVE TO LIVE I'LL GIVE HIM TO YOU''

Her foot disappeared. Two giant fingers are now removing my holder from the slipper's sole. I lay wrapped in her grasp with the other guy, hearing the thunder of her footsteps heading to the kitchen. She drops us like chips on a blackjack board. This time the table is clear. There is just an odd silver pillar with a red button on one side.

``IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET DECOMMISSIONED AS INSOLES. I'M RESTORING TO THE INTERMEDIATE SIZE IN ORDER TO REMEMBER WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE. YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON MY MEMORIES''

Using her forefinger she's moving the other guy under her inquisitive glance. With a bright flash he's now back to 6 centimetres. My aunt's eyes are turning cold like ice.

``PAUL, MY DAUGTHER'S BOYFRIEND. YOU RAPIST BASTARD. HAVE YOU ENJOYED BEING HELPLESS? WHAT DO YOU SAY IN YOUR DEFENCE LITTLE SHIT?''

Astonished I'm watching this crazy court trial, so at last I understood the man's story. He was abusive and eventually raped my cousin. He tries a weak argument in his defence. She now speaks the sentence, DEATH, snuffing any last hope.

She shrinks him again, this time small like a spec. Probably no more than 3 millimetres. With a pair of tweezers she grabs him and puts him into a silver pillar's compartment. Then she closes it and pushes the red button saying ``GOOD BYE LITTLE SHIT''

There is a horrible sound like a giant blowtorch. From the pillar's top is coming out a grey smoke smelling of burned wool. She burned him alive and now she's moving me to the table's centre. My heart pounds in my chest without control. I don't have fear of the impending death, I'm just hoping is not too much painful. Her thumb is now pressing the enlarging button. I'm now ready to hear her accusation.

But there's something wrong. Why is my aunt crying? She's sobbing and shaking. A loud scream erupted from her beautiful lips.

``OH MY GOD TAMMY!!!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE? RICH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, I'M SORRY, I'M SO SORRY HONEY PLEASE NOOOOOOOOO''

Her giant fingers unclasped my bonding, her soft hand grabs me with tenderness, her tears are washing my battered body. I hug her giant thumb, telling her it's OK, I'm not hurt. I'm crying for relief. The nightmare is over.

 

Epilogue

It was one year since I got back my freedom. Eighteen months from that dreaded day when I became part of this crazy parallel women society. My aunt did not restored me to my full size. The physics of the shrinking ray prevented to enlarge to the original size after a second shrinkage. She wouldn't do in any case. I was introduced to a dark secret. I was chipped like a cat. I'm now my aunt's property and the chip have another useful function. It prevents my aunt to forget me if I get shrunk by someone else.
My size is now the maximum allowed by the enlarger, 15 centimetres. I'm fully employed to service my aunt's lovely feet. And I do the best to please her. Everything seems now fine, except Tammy. She was very disappointed when her mom claimed my ownership. She makes my life very difficult at any time. But this is another story.