- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

WEEEEEEEELCOME ONE AND ALL TO CHAPTER 12 OF MY HUMBLE STORY!

 

I am proud to show you a good read and i hope you enjoy.

I wont bore you with much writing just yet and let you get right to the good part, you know because im a nice guy... and not impatiantly waiting for those 9000+ reviews -.-

 

 

Without Further Adoo

 

Turn off the lights,

 

Get Comfy,

 

Make sure the doors locked this time unless you want another embarrassing talk with your parents.

 

Aaaaaaaand

 

 

 

ON WITH THE SHOOOOOOOOOOOOW!

~ On a boat, seas of Ca-elum ~

 

Erza looked over the sides of the boat she was currently boarding to the kingdom of Ca-elum. I doubt I’m going to miss that place, Erza scowled. Erza peaked over her shoulder before opening her pocket dimension.

A faint smile graced her lips as she pulled out a small note. “ MIDI “ Erza frowned. You could have given me more to work with then one word Gemini… Erza pulled out a small box before placing it where the note was previously.

Closing the dimension Erza thought over her next course of action. Minstrel is where the second Artifact was according to Levy, and Gemini thinks the final one was in MIDI. I should probably hit that one last since its south of Minstrel.

Erza watched the water rolling over the boat, the gentle waves tapping it as if an inconvenience. It’s been 7 days so far, another three to get back will make it 10. It will take another 2 days by boat to get to Minstrel, and then 5 days to locate the Artifact. Once I find that one another 2 weeks to get to MIDI and back, then who knows how long finding the last piece there. Erza scowled not liking the time it would take.

I might not make it… Erza felt her magic being used and smiled. At least one of the items is safe now. Erza walked away from the edge of the boat deciding she needed her rest, who knows what she’d face in Minstrel.

 

 

~ Celestial World ~

 

Gemi and Mini hovered in there domain thinking about what had been said by Crux. “It has to be a Dark Guild using it, there’s no way a bandit or a tyrant would try to bring the dead back to life.” Gemi frowned. “I’m not so sure; I mean humans have always used items to dangerous for them to understand. Maybe one found it and using it for their gain?” Mini countered.

“What possible use would they have for the dead? After all it’s probably not for battle since well they died.” Gemini deadpanned. “Maybe scouts or guards? I don’t know…” Mini mumbled. The twins tried to think why anyone would need dead bodies alive again but they kept drawing blanks.

“Let’s try asking Master, maybe he might know.” Mini offered. Gemi thought about it before nodding. “Alright but first we need to Tell Erza.” Both spirits tapped hands before they poofed into the Requip mage. Gemini opened up Erza’s pocket dimension before writing a small note and slipping it in.

“She’ll be mad, I know but we’ll send her more information once we know more, fine but if she blames someone it’s you, where in the same body she’ll blame us both… Gemini sighed not liking the inevitable berating she would receive.

Gemini felt the pocket dimension shift alerting her to activity. Reopening it there was a small box in place where the note once was.” Is that it? How should I know? Let’s open it then.” Gemini pulled the tiny string aside letting the box open to the sides.

In the center was a small incredibly white stone. “I… I can feel its presenceY-Yea me to…” The twins looked at it fearfully, the stone felt somewhat malevolent, as if it hungered for something. Gemini quickly closed the box shuddering.

I hope they know what they’re doing with all the items, if just one feels this evil I can’t imagine what 3 must be like.” Gemini quickly put the box away in her domain; it was after all one of the safest places for anything, nothing could get in or out of her domain unless she was there to grant access.

Gemini cast once last glance towards it before opening her own door to the human world, she had been away from her Master to long…

 

 

 

~ Lucy’s home, Outskirts of Magnolia ~

 

Lucy slept quietly, she felt herself laying on something incredibly soft and gentle. Lucy felt herself slowly awakening but kept her eyes closed as a familiar sound sung through the air. Lucy lips twitched into a smile already knowing what the angelic sound was. “Good morning Mira,” Lucy mumbled out.

Mirajane stopped humming to look down. “Good morning my Little Lucy” Mirajane smiled warmly. Lucy’s eyes slowly opened to see Mira looking down at her. Leaning up she knew why what she was sleeping on felt so nice, she was lying on Mirajane’s lap.

Mirajane’s hand moved behind Lucy so she could lay back into her. Suddenly Lucy’s eyes widened. “What happened to Mavis?” Mirajane looked surprised but smiled. “She had to go back to Tenrou Island since she can’t materialize very long, we didn’t get much time to talk to her ether.”

Lucy frowned nodding. She wanted to ask her old master more about the magic but she’d have to wait until next time. Lucy smiled sighing as she felt Mirajane’s fingers needing into her back gently; it was like a full scale massage at her current size. Mirajane giggled as she watched Lucy cutely leaning into her.

The two mages sat quietly enjoying each other’s company until Mirajane spoke up. “Not that I don’t enjoy this but we should probably get going, I was supposed to be at the Guild Hall 10 minutes ago.” Mirajane sighed sadly. Lucy smirked activating her magic until she was back to her full height now straddling Mirajane.

“Are you sure we have to go? I was really enjoying your warmth Mira, I was hoping to enjoy it just a little longer,” Lucy whispered next to her ear in a lecherous tone. Lucy grinned as she watched Mirajane stiffen, shivers wracking her body. “D-Don’t tease me like that Lucy, that’s so mean!” Mirajane whined before pouting.

Lucy giggled giving her a quick peck, “Then we’ll just have to continue this later.” Lucy smirked. Mirajane grinned deviously nodding. “Indeed we will, but Lucy…” Mirajane flipped her over so she was straddling the blond. “I’ll be in charge this time, and I’ll explore every poor of your beautiful skin, giving it Ev-er-ry-thing it de-serves.” Mirajane laid light kisses per syllable.

Now it was Lucy’s turn to shutter in pleasure as she heard the possessiveness from the days before return. Mirajane smirked having gotten even from before. “Maybe I should start calling her Master, she seems to be holding your leash.” Mira and Lucy looked towards the open door, Gemini leaning in with a smirk.

“Gemini!” Lucy quickly got to her feet before pouncing on her spirit, much to her surprise and delight. “Are you still hurt?! I-I tried summoning you yesterday but when I got no response I was worried and I-“Lucy was stopped mid rant by Gemini capturing her lips in a heated kiss.

Breaking away Gemini pulled Lucy to the bed hugging her master with her as they fell into it. “I’m fine Miss Lucy, I’m glad you cared so much while I was away.” Gemini blushed as Lucy’s thoughts and memories flooded in.

Lucy smiled warmly cupping her spirits cheek. “I’d care if anyone was hurt, you had me worried.” Gemini smiled hugging her Lucy tightly. “Well I’m fine; I just needed a little rest is all. It was more painful not being at your side, I missed you…” Gemini whimpered cutely.

Mirajane sat down next to the identical pair smiling at the sight. “Well since Gemini’s here and where late anyways I might as well tell you guys now.” Mirajane’s said somewhat sadly, something Lucy and Gemini quickly picked up on.

Mirajane went over the conversation with Lucy and Gemini that Cana, Wendy, and she had heard the night before with Mavis, how the magic affected Lucy’s mindset when active, how she couldn’t control herself at times and why it affected her that way.

Lucy blinked in surprise, she knew something was wrong but she never guessed that. Gemini however took it a little worse, anger and tears showing on her face. “Damnit! I shouldn’t have used this magic so freely! I should have known…” Gemini voice died down into a whisper.

“Gemini you can’t beat yourself up over it, it’s not like you knew this would happen. Besides, even if that’s how it is now I don’t care. It’s made my life better by far than it has weighed me down.” Lucy smiled rubbing her arm.

“But it’s the job of a Celestial Spirit to protect their Master! And all I’ve done has put you in harm’s way…” Lucy felt her heart ache looking at Gemini’s hindered expression. “Don’t you dare think you’re the cause of this Gemini, I won’t allow it!” Lucy and Gemini looked at Mirajane’s angry expression surprised.

“B-but I-“Gemini started before she was quickly cut off before she could even get started. “Did nothing of the sort to hurt Lucy. Lucy was a target from the beginning by dark guilds; all you’ve done was given into human nature. Last time I checked that’s not a crime, even in the Celestial world.” Mirajane smirked scooching over next to Gemini.

 “You love Lucy, and even revere her, not that I’m saying we all don’t but you take your role as a Celestial spirit seriously and are by far the most loyal friend Lucy could ever ask for. You’ve protected her not just once but twice when the Dark Guilds attacked her. It’s more than any of us have done that’s for sure.” Now Mirajane was scowling.

“Mira…” Gemini whispered. “Even when you and Lucy where dating you could have easily said No to me, or Erza, or Wendy or Cana joining in with you, to be with Lucy but you didn’t. It was your right to say no but you did what would make Lucy the happiest, putting her wants and lusts before your own. So Never Gemini, Never say that you’re to blame for anything, any of this, or I will show you otherwise.” Mirajane finished with stern look, her tone sounding almost threatening.

Gemini looked down but nodded. Mirajane pulled the Spirit into a hug, holding her close. I forget how motherly she can be sometimes, it’s nice. Lucy thought as she watched Mirajane hugging Gemini comfortingly.

“I’ll leave you guys alone for a little; I need to shower and dress.” Lucy gave them a quick hug before going into the bathroom to leave the embracing couple alone. “You know Lucy doesn’t blame you for anything at all right?” Mirajane asked seriously. “I don’t need to read her mind to know that.” Gemini smiled whipping the remnants of her tears away.

“Then cheer up Gemini.” Mirajane giggled giving the spirit a quick kiss on the cheek. Gemini’s face darkened realizing what she came to say to begin with, now that Lucy wasn’t present. “I think I found the last item…” She whispered quietly, Mirajane eyes widened as she nodded.

“It’s in a small country called MIDI, I sent Erza a message but no details. I wanted to see if Master, well Master Makarov knew anything about the subject first.”  Mirajane nodded tapping her chin in thought. “Well I do know about MIDI, it’s a dark place where Dark Guilds like to frolic. We probably shouldn’t mention this to Master in this case, he might forbid it entirely.”

Gemini looked surprised by her statement. They had come so far, and already had 1 of three they couldn’t just stop! “Well what should we do then, we can’t send Erza into uncharted waters with no information. Grandpa Crux doesn’t even know what the Artifact looks like, it changes shape apparently, and it could be anything!” Gemini whined.

“Who said we wouldn’t get any information? Where do you think Erza learned about the stone from to begin with?” Mirajane smirked. Gemini looked puzzled before it dawned on her. “Think I should change into Erza when I talk to her?” Mirajane tapped her chin in thought.

“Well if you go as Lucy and personally ask for a favor I’m guessing she’d be much more willing.” Mirajane giggled. “You know she loves Lucy to right?” Mirajane said seriously. Gemini was now scowling, “Yea I know…” She whispered out not liking this direction the conversation was heading.

“I know you don’t know her but try talking with her a little, I’m sure she’ll grow on you eventually. She did with everyone else.” Mirajane smiled getting up to head downstairs. Gemini sat there quietly deep in thought. With her that would make 6 women who want to join Lucy and I… Gemini sighed in defeat. She knew this was going to happen when she had first said yes to Mira and then again with Erza but still, it seemed like it was falling together to fast, like something was pushing events in this direction perfectly.

Could she be… no that’s ridicules? Gemini shook away her thoughts before heading towards the bathroom currently occupied by her master, she had A LOT of catching up to do, and hey they were late to the guild hall anyways.

 

 

 

~ Off the coast of Minstrel ~

 

Erza was slowly awakened by a tapping on her cabins door. “Miss Scarlet, where due to arrive in 15 minutes.” The voice called out before Erza heard the man walking away. How long was I sleeping? Erza didn’t realize how tired she had been, she must have slept through midday.

Stretching Erza requiped her Heart Kreuz Armor before grabbing her supplies having chosen to travel with much, much less then she usually brought. Stealth was vital to her mission; she couldn’t attract attention all around the countries.

Erza walked out of her cabin heading up to the front of the boat. As she walked she pulled out a small notebook before checking a few things off much to her displeasure. June 2nd, X791 Erza sighed closing the book before putting it back in its own dimension.

Not much time left it seems I still might not make it. Erza shook her doubts away deciding to focus on her goal even more now. Stepping onto the main deck she watched with anticipation and trepidation as the large landmass inched ever closer. “Minstrel, I’m coming for you.”

 

 

 

~ Fairy Tail Guild Hall ~

 

Gemini walked up the ramp leading towards her guild carefully. Cracking open the door she quietly slipped in hoping no one noticed. “Hey Lucy, glad to see you back.” Gemini froze like a deer in the headlights. “U-uh y-yea it’s good to see you to L-Lisanna.” Gemini stammered seeing the youngest of the Strauss siblings smiling at her.

“How’s big sis doing? This is her first time living with someone other than her family and all.” Gemini noticed a few people staring her way now, crap to much attention. “L-lets catch up, I I mean we haven’t talked to much recently I’ll tell you all about it.” Gemini pulled Lisanna with her quickly to an empty table behind one of the pillars.

Gemini pulled the chair out for her before sitting down herself. I can’t be here long Lucy will come by any time now I need to hurry! “S-so umm, I’m sorry what did you ask me before? I’m a little scatter brained this morning.” Gemini laughed sheepishly rubbing the back of her head feigning embarrassment.

Lisanna looked at her strangely before repeating her question. “Is Big sister Mira alright? S-she… she hasn’t talked with me much since she moved…” Lisanna said quietly. Gemini looked at the younger sisters disheartened face with regret.

“Well she’s been busy recently, I’m sure she’ll catch up with you sooner or later.” Gemini said comfortingly as she held Lisanna’s hand. “T-thank you Lucy… i… I just miss Mira so much now, we’ve never been apart this long, even as children.” Gemini noticed the faint blush on Lisanna’s cheeks and smirked knowingly. Maybe I can make an exception for her, she is kind of family after all…

“Well, I’ll have to talk to some of the others but if you want, maybe you can stay with us from time to time?” Lisanna blinked back surprise, her mouth hanging open a bit. “I mean unless you don’t want to I understand somet-“, “NO! NO I, I… I mean umm no it’s fine that s-sounds wonderful.” Lisanna’s expression was a mixture between sporadic and ecstatic, something Gemini found highly amusing.

I’m too good at this. “Well I’ll talk with the others tonight and see if they don’t mind. I have to go now there I actually came here to talk with Levy; by chance do you know if she’s in?” Lisanna’s face dropped as she nodded. “Y-yea I think she was with her teammates by the bar… you could go check over there.”

Gemini frowned seeing the younger Strauss’s disheartened face but knew she couldn’t be here long. “Thanks Lisanna we’ll have to talk later alright?” Lisanna nodded weakly about to walk away before Gemini pulled her into a hug. “It was good seeing you.”

Lisanna blushed as she slowly returned the hug. “Y-you to Lucy… Tell Mira I said hi.” Gemini nodded walking off to the bar, note to self, go through her mind later. Gemini looked around quickly before her eyes landed on the blunette.

“Hey Levy it’s good to see you.” Gemini waved happily before sitting down next to her. Levy blinked back surprise having not even noticed Lucy around. “Oh hey Lulu how you been?” she already gave her a pet name? Gemini lightly clenched her fist shrugging it off. You’re probably going to be bedmates soon stop acting like this around every girl who likes Miss Lucy.

“Not bad, it’s been a little chaotic with the move but I’m adapting.” Gemini faked a smile, not entirely sure she could give the girl an actual one. “Lulu, don’t lie to me where friends. What’s wrong?” Gemini’s eyes widened slightly, how did she know I was…

Gemini dropped her smile instead to display a frown. “I’m just stressed is all, nothing to worry about?” Levy nodded in understanding. “Yea I can imagine, I don’t know what I would do if I was marked. You’re really strong Lulu…” Gemini noticed Levy blush and sighed. Worst fears recognized.

“Thanks Levy, it’s just been easier with everyone’s help. It makes me warm inside knowing I can count on everyone.” Is that something Miss Lucy would say for this circumstance? “Don’t sweat it; you know Fairy Tail has your back.” Levy beamed. I guess so.

Gemini glanced around making sure the two boys near Levy weren’t listening in, I guess Jet and Droy don’t care much for girl talk. “By the way, I actually needed to ask you for something. Do you remember when Erza came to you about a book she had?” Levy looked surprised nodding.

“Yea it was a tomb from the 600’s, there was so much knowledge in there about different cultures and what they practiced and how the-“Gemini cut the excited mage off less she go on continuously. “I uh, I was wondering did the book happen to mention anything about a certain ring? Or the Country of MIDI?” Gemini picked her words carefully.

Levy tapped her chin thinking back. “I can’t say I did Lulu why do you ask?” Gemini shrugged off the question asking one instead, “I was just wondering about the country. You wouldn’t happen to know anything about it would you? I’d really appreciate it.” Gemini batted her eyelashes before holding the girls hands.

Gotchya, Gemini smirked inwardly as she saw Levy’s cheeks flare up red, the color clashing with her hair easily. “I-I-I c-can umm… w-well L-Lucy, I mean Lulu I…” Gemini was beside herself trying not to fall over laughing. She’s head over heels for Miss Lucy, it’s too obvious!

Guess I might as well make her day… actually this might make her year. Gemini lifted a finger to her lips shushing the poor girl. “Don’t worry, just get back with me or Mirajane if you remember anything, it’s really important I find out so I’m going to try the town library.”

Levy’s eyes where wide open now as she felt Gemini’s gentle touch on her lips. Levy nodded dumbly, a sight many would claim to be faked if they saw her doing it. “Thank you Levy!” Gemini smiled hugging the young mage into her ample chest, making sure to smother her just enough.

The things I do for you Miss Lucy, Gemini sighed inwardly. Levy’s entire body was now red as she flushed embarrassed. L-L-Lulu’s S-she’s, she’s. Gemini released her hold on the girl and saw her fall back in place, her eyes spinning a bit with a smile plastered on her face.

Ok that look made this whole conversation worth it. Gemini waved goodbye to Levy but doubted the girl even noticed. Right before she got to the guilds front door she heard the nob click open. Shit!!!!! Gemini’s eyes widened as she saw Lucy’s on the other side through her mind.

Lucy was about to open the door when Mirajane quickly pulled her into a hug before kissing her deeply. “W-whoa W-wait MIRA!” Lucy pulled away looking around embarrassed. “What if somebody saw us?” Lucy almost hissed. “I don’t think they’d mind, I’m friendly to everyone. I’m sure they’d brush it off.” Mirajane was sweating a bit as she waved her hand, trying to push away Lucy’s doubts.

Lucy peaked over her shoulder and towards the windows before giving Mira a quick kiss on the cheek and a gentle hug. “I love you to but be careful; you said you didn’t want anyone finding out.” Lucy said seriously. Mirajane smiled warmly at Lucy’s proclamation of love before nodding. “I’m sorry, I just can’t control myself around you sometimes, I love you too much.” Lucy blushed, a faint smile showing through though.

Lucy reached for the door again opening it for Mirajane. Mira slowly walked through her eyes darting around but sighed not seeing Gemini in sight. “W-why don’t you head to the bar, I think I dropped something when I walked up the stepts.” Mirajane said quickly walking past lucy.

“Well that was odd…” Lucy whispered before walking to the bar. Is she hiding something? No she couldn’t be, its Mira. Mirajane closed the doors behind her before she saw a tuff of yellow hair sticking out of the bush beside her.

“N-N-Nice… Save…” Gemini grunted out in discomfort as she pulled branches out of her sides. “You jumped into the shrubs? You couldn’t have just changed into somebody else?” Mirajane deadpanned. “You try transforming with 20 eyes watching! See if you don’t draw attention.” Gemini huffed in annoyance.

“Anyways did you talk with Levy?” Gemini nodded pulling the last of the leaves out of her hair. “She’ll look into it… she also might need a blood transfusion.” Gemini shrugged brushing some dirt off her skirt. “WHAT?! WHY IS SHE HURT?” Mirajane asked with concern. “Doubt it; she just had a nose bleed.”

Mirajane looked at Gemini confused. Gemini waved her off, “Anyways I’m going to the Central Library, I’ll see if I can kind and info on MIDI before sending it to Erza. Tell Cana to contact me with one of her Tarot cards if you find anything out sooner.” Mirajane nodded before waving goodbye to Gemini.

“OH WAIT MIRA!” Gemini said quickly. “Do not let Lucy near Lisanna!” Gemini called out before jogging down the hill. “Don’t let Lucy near my sister?” Mirajane looked at the retreating spirit in pure confusion and vague annoyance.

“Oh Gemini you have no idea who much you vex me at times,” Mirajane sighed rubbing the bridge of her nose. Mirajane put on a smile before walking into the guild hall, guess I’ll be chaperoning people today. Mirajane smiled happily before heading over to the bar; thankfully Lucy was talking with Natsu and Gray, Lisanna nowhere in sight.

As she got closer Mirajane’s eyes widened as she saw Levy at the other end. What the hell did Gemini do to her?! She looks like she’s dead! And that creepy smile, it’s so… weird! Mirajane walked past the smiling girl worriedly before heading over towards Lucy’s group; guess I can’t let her talk to Levy ether…

 

 

 

 

~ Minstrel Harbor, City of Leola ~

 

Erza stepped off the boat and onto land, the salty air greeting her lungs after having spent so long in the boats stuffy cabins. It was a wonderful sight to behold. Erza looked at the city with slight awe, the buildings where reaching into the sky! The birds flew in flocks around the boats as they searched for what was no doubt there dinner. The men, women, and children all wore smiles and looked as healthy as they could be.

“This city, it seems so peaceful.” Erza smiled warmly. “It’s a light in the darkness we call Earthland I assure you that.” A man said tying off a boat near her. “I’m guessing by that crest you’re a Guild Wizard, happy to see your kind here we don’t see many Guild members in these parts.” He said happily.

Erza looked surprised to hear that, a country without guilds in each city? “My name is Erza Scarlet; I came here looking for a certain item. By chance do you know of a man named Akari, by chance have you heard of anyone with that name in these parts?” The man tapped his chin in thought. “Hmm, that name does ring a bell actually, I’m guessing since its uncommon he might be the same guy. About a month ago I had a leg injury when I was working, I went to the hospital and if I recall the man who fixed me up was named Akari. Does that help any?” Erza looked surprised to hear it but nodded.

“That sounds like the man I’m searching for thank you. Do you mind pointing me in the direction of the hospital?” The man pointed du north of them inwards of the city. Erza quickly walked off hopping to find the good doctor, but if the rumors where true he was anything but that…

 

 

~ Magnolia, Central Library ~

 

Gemini sighed in defeat for what had to have been the hundredth time. Tossing a book aside onto the others she reached for another but only grasped air. “Damnit!” Gemini whispered seeing nothing left. She had gone through over 20 books on foreign countries and the only things she learn where that MIDI was a deadly place to be.

“I’m sorry miss but is something troubling you?” Gemini opened an eye in annoyance not seeing anyone. “Down here Miss.” Gemini looked down before jumping up in fright. Underneath the pile of books was a hand twitching.

“CRAP IM SORRY!” Gemini quickly unburied the girl franticly. “Thank you miss I was worried for a moment I was going to die.” She laughed happily. She’s strangely optimistic, Gemini thought dryly. Gemini looked over the girl; she wore a short, violet kimono complemented by lavender thigh-high socks and wooden sandals. Also adding to her strange look was a large skull hair band which looked all around strange on her petite frame.

“Sorry about that I didn’t know anyone was next to me when I started going through the books.” Gemini blushed. “Its fine, its fine.” The girl laughed happily. “I just thought you might want some help looking for something so I came over to see, I’m a Librarians aid after all so it’s my job to help out.” She beamed excitedly.

“Unless you know about foreign objects in MIDI I doubt you can help me.” Gemini sighed slamming her head to the table. “MIDI- Small country south of Minstrel, population 49,000 smallest of all countries on Earthland. Guild’s none, Dark Guilds, plenty, warrant on average 50. Creatures of know inhabitants 70, ranging from Wyverns to Chimeras. Occurrences that strike interests 7, ones pertaining to foreign objects 3.”

Gemini’s head shot up; however her jaw remained stationary on the table. “WHAT THE HELL I JUST SPENT LIKE 5 HOURS HERE READING AND FOUND SQUAT! HOW DO YOU KNOW SO MUCH?!” The girl tapped her chin before shrugging. “I just read a lot; it’s my job to be informed. Gemini was shaking now, excitement evident in her being.

“PLEASE, YOU HAVE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU KNOW!” She screeched grabbing the girl by her shoulders startling her. “U-uh sure where do you want me to begin?” , “From the start!” Gemini declared. The strange girl went over everything she knew leading to the two talking for a good hour, the exact information Gemini needed being told directly to her.

 

 

 

~ City of Leola, Northern Hospital ~

 

Erza walked up to a tall building, easily three times the size of her guild hall. The architects here are truly ingenious. Erza scowled remembering why she was here. Entering the Hospital it looked just like it should, staff members doing what they needed, inhabitants to the side ether waiting to be seen or writing on forums, nothing out of the ordinary.

Walking to the front desk she waited patiently for the desk attendant to notice her. Luckily it didn’t take long. “Name and cause of injury?” the woman said boredly as she wrote on something. “Erza Scarlet and none.” The woman looked up before going back to her writing.

“Reason for being here then?” Erza frowned, the workers were not as pleasant as the ones back in Magnolia it seems. “I’m looking for a Mr. Akari. Is he a doctor here?” the attended looked at her oddly before shaking her head. “He’s the lead researcher here not a doctor, what business do you have with him?” She questioned.

“I was sent here from Magnolia to discuss private matters with him from his higher ups, they may only be said to him.” Erza lied. The woman scowled before pulling out a small Lacrima. “Mr. Akari there’s a woman here to see you; she says her name is Erza Scarlet.” Erza tried to listen in but she could only hear some mumbles from the Lacrima.

The woman nodded to herself pocketing the device. “Down the corridor to the right, keep going straight until you reach the bright pink door. Erza nodded before following the path. As she retreated the woman at the desk pulled out a second Lacrima. “Code 7, head to Mr. Akari’s office, there’s a Guild Wizard here to see him.”

 

~ ____~

 

Erza reached the door tapping on it lightly. “Please come in Miss Scarlet.” Erza blinked before entering. The office almost blinded her on entry, the wall matched the door being bright pink, and the room lined with varies pink things matching it. The only eye sores present where the brown Desk and shelves in the room.

Standing behind the desk was a man in a blue dress suit and black tie, around that was a basic white lab coat most researchers used. What stood out separating him from others was his bright pink hair and eyes matching the rest of the office. “Mr. Akiri I take it?”

“Yes that is my name, and Miss Scarlet? You said, I’m not sure we’ve met before.” He stepped around his desk pulling out a pink chair for her. Erza had to suppress a shiver at his tone; something in his voice disturbed her. A feeling she would no doubt listen to.

“I was sent here to discuss a certain rumor, hopefully something to prove wrong.” Erza said coolly taking said seat. Akiri smiled warmly nodding, “Why of course, please tell me whatever you heard so I can put your troubles to ease.” He walked back to his seat sitting across from her.

“I was told there had been rumors of experimentation of inhabitants of this hospital, apparently disappearances and other problems.” Erza said calmly as she watched his face for anything. Akiri tapped the side of his head with a frown.

“Hmm that does sound terrible but thankfully nothing of the sort goes on here, after all I am the head researcher her and oversee all activities.” Damn I can’t gleam anything past his fake smile, he’s practiced hiding his thoughts.

“Yes well with your permission I’d like to take a look around this establishment and find out if everything is as you say it is common procedure I assure you.” Erza saw Akiri’s lips twitch but it was gone in a second. “Why of course you may miss Scarlet, please I’ll have one of my secretaries show you around and-“he started but was cut off. “With all due respect I work alone for a reason, I’m sure I can find my way around here without your assistants. Unless you have something you don’t want me seeing?” Akiri smiled shaking his head. “By all means go ahead, we have nothing to hide.”

Erza nodded standing up before leaving the disturbingly pink room and man behind. Once the door was closed Akiri’s smile dropped to be replaced with a glare. “Who does this bitch think she is…” Akiri pulled out a Lacrima before it blinked to life.

“The wizard you told me about is known as Erza Scarlet of Fairy Tail, I knew I recognized the name but there’s no mistaking her scarlet hair and armor, she’s Titania. I don’t care what you have to do but make it look like an accident.” He hissed before the Lacrima died out to be pocketed.

Erza Scarlet… you’ll soon wish you hadn’t stepped foot in this building, I won’t let you ruin all my progress.

 

~_____~

 

Erza closed the door behind her before smirking. I’ll have company soon no doubt. Erza walked down the corridors in search of something, anything out of the ordinary. But as she kept walking something did strike her as odd. The lobby… there was only about 5 people there yet this building is more suited for hundreds… why is it so massive?

Erza quickly went to one of the doors jiggling it. Not surprising it was locked. Erza went from room to room but each one yielded the same results. “Who locks every room in a hospital where people need to access each daily?”

Erza’s ears twitched a bit before she ducked. Not a moment later a massive blade shot past her head connecting into the wall. There was a clink of metal hitting each other before the blade shot back in the direction it came from.

Blade and chain. Erza’s body glowed as she changed her armor. “Requip, Flight Armor!” In an instant Erza blinked over to where the sickle and chain came from, her blade stabbing through the chain links locking it to the floor uselessly.

“I take it your for me?” Erza looked at the man growling angrily for missing. “Now tell me what’s going on here, you have 5 seconds.” The man yanked at his weapon but Erza’s grip was strong, she wasn’t about to let him gain distance with her.

“5… 4… 3… 2…” She started counting before a deep voice spoke behind her. “One.” Erza’s eyes widened before she leaped out of the way with no seconds to spare. A massive mallet in place where she once stood.

Erza requiped once more into her Heart Kreuz as she stared down the two men. “The boss man said you’d be a pain, I guess he wasn’t blowing smoke.” The man with the chain laughed pulling his weapon free now. “But sadly for you were from the Assassin’s guild, were higher to guard this place, easy money right.” The taller man chuckled.

“But it’s so much more fun when we have a little goodie two shoes intruder who wants to be the hero. Well guess what Scarlet, you crossed the wrong Wizards.” The man with a chain activated two dark grey magic circles before chains shot out in every direction covering the hallways entirely.

“Just give up now and I promise this will be painless, well maybe after we have a little fun.” He grinned deviously. “Enough talk, she’s not my type anyways.” The man with the mace lunged forward intent on taking her head off with one swing.

“Pressure Magic, “He called out before slamming his mace down. Erza jumped out of the way but felt something immense hit her chest launching her back into the chains. Erza grunted in pain before the chains surrounding her wrapped her up, holding her in place.

“That hurt didn’t it? You see because of my Pressure magic I don’t even need to hit you for you to feel my mace. You just have to be in its swing radius.” The smaller guy chuckled swinging his Scythe and chain around. “And because of my Chain-Gang magic, every lock you touch saps some of your magic, not to mention it’s great for binding Wizards such as yourself in place, slowly taking away there will to fight.”

“Requip!” Both men covered their eyes by the flash before it died down. There were multiple clanking sounds before the dust settled. Both men stared in shock as they saw Erza in her Heaven's Wheel Armor, her tens of hundreds of swords pinning the chains in every direction but straight, the pathway completely clear of them.

“If the chains are what I can’t touch then I’ll just push them aside, thanks for telling me that I probably wouldn’t have noticed until it was too late.” Erza smirked. The smaller man growled angrily yanking his chains but they didn’t budge, the swords up to their hilt in the walls locking them in place for good.

“Hehehehe she sure got you good.” The taller man chuckled before he grew serious. “But with all your weapons gone you left yourself wide open.” He grinned charging at her, hammer raised high. “Requip!” she called out. “It’s too late!” he scream slamming his mallet down. There was a massive booming sound to be heard as metal crashed into metal.

“Ha you bitch he got you good!” the smaller man laughed until the dust cleared. Suddenly his eyes went wide as he saw his partner shaking in pain. The hammer was currently hitting a massive shield, but there was neither dent nor scratch under it from the impact.

“Do you know what happens if you hit a solid object with one of lessor force?” Erza asked curiously. The larger man shuddered in pain before dropping the mace, his hands and body being shocked by the pain. "One side has to yield and it’s never pretty when the weaker side is the one who initiated it.”

Erza pulled her arms apart separating the large metal shield of her Adamantine Armor. “Your strength is admiral but useless in the end. My armor was made to shot all forms of damage and if a Jupiter cannon couldn’t penetrate it then your weapon wont ether.

Erza changed back into her Heart Kreuz set before raising her sword to the larger man’s throat. “Now that your both weaponless and no longer a threat I’ll ask nicely, one last time. “What’s going on here and you only have 3 seconds this time to tell me.

 

~_____~

 

Akiri paced in his office with annoyance. “Where the hell are those blasted brothers? What do they think I pay them for!” there was a knock at his door alerting him to someone there. Akiri coughed before sitting on his desk. “Come in, I assume it’s been done-“He started before he saw his men tossed to the floor with an angry Erza standing over there beaten and unconscious forms.

“They won’t be speaking for a while so I thought it best to try talking to you instead.” Erza closed the door behind her before slashing the nob off. He wasn’t going anywhere. “What is the meaning of this Miss Scarlet, who are these men?” Erza cracked her neck to the side in annoyance.

“Feigning ignorance will do you no good, especially when your men are so loose lipped. You use what you pay for after all and these two where as cheap as they come.” Akiri’s smile dropped to be replaced with a scowl.

“It seems good help is so hard to find these days, garbage.” He spat angrily. “Why are you here Wizard, oh yes I knew from the start you where one so don’t feign ignorance on my part ether.”  Erza smirked predatory before circling the man.

“I already told you, I came here because of a rumor, one that seems to be true if these men where anything to prove.  Tell me, what are you using the chain for?” Akiri’s eyes widened. “Chain? You must be more specific I have no idea what you’re talking about.”

Erza lifted her sword up before slashing it down. Akiri blinked in confusion before his desk suddenly split in half. “Let’s try this again, tell me what are you using the chain for, and if you want specifics fine, what are you using the sentience chain for, fabled for healing those who have no physical ailments. Blindness, loss of sensation, inability to feel, conditions no others, no modern healing can even do today. That chain.” Erza finally finished referencing it by text.

Akiri was growling in anger. How did she come to know of said item to begin with? “You don’t know what you’re doing Miss Scarlet, I’m saving the world with my research!” Erza scoffed sheathing her blade. “From an eye witness you’re doing anything but that.

Akiri looked at her in confusion before realization downed on him. “That’s right, you remember her done you? A young woman traveling from a faraway continent happened to stumble in here looking for help, and ended up trapped for who knows how long. It must have enraged you to find out she escaped.

Even more to know she went back to her home to warn people of what you did. Akiri’s was trembling now in anger. “You what, what do you want then! To believe the useless lies of some, some trash who see this world in black and white! Who don’t looks towards the greater good of humanity?!” Erza clenched her fist before sending it into the man’s jaw knocking him down into his broken desk.

“You think this is for the good of humanity!” Erza screamed in anger, as she slashed her sword to the side. The wall crumbled into ribbons to reveal people strapped down on beds lining the walls, different aliments shown to be inflicted.

“Experimenting on human beings for what, to find out that where actually human!” Erza screamed angrily and the cowering man. “I’m trying to fix that! Humanity! Imagine a world with no weakness! Imagine a world where everyone was healthy living for hundreds of years without defects or-“Erza gripped the man by the collar hauling him up.

“LOOK AT THEM!” Erza shouted shoving him forward. “DO YOU THINK YOU CAN SAVE THEM BY INFLICTING PAIN AND DEATH? DO THERE LIVES JUSTIFY THE MEANS!” Akiri’s face darkened. “Yes… if I have to I will use them and do with them as I wish. You don’t understand I’m so close! All I need is just more time to-“Erza screamed tossing the man into the wall, her rage barely contained.

“Listen to me now and never forget it. Every life is a precious thing. The loss of one is a tragedy more saddening then any aliment. To cause both to another is an insult to humanity, and a disgrace to life. You’re not fit to talk down to humans when you yourself are not even one. You’re a monster who need to be restrained… and I intend for you to be.” Erza stepped over the man into the large room.

“Requip” Erza said hollowly before she shimmered into her Heaven’s wheel armor. The swords hovering around her slowly started forming before shooting with precision into all the restraints and bands holding the people down, others crashed into the strange machines destroying the room in the process.

“If you wanted to help people then that’s a noble cause, but this isn’t helping them… This is a inhuman.” Erza glanced at Akiri but frowned noticing his unconscious form. Moving to each person in the room she helped them up making sure none were injured.

Once she was sure everyone was safe she examined the room before finding one final door in the very back covered with many locks. With a couple swings the door was shredded like paper. Stepping over the rubble Erza looked in shock to see a long chain, easily ten feet linked together moving as electricity shot through it.

“He was using its magic to power the machines?” Erza growled before two more swords appeared. Launching them at the two orange Lacrima’s they shattered. The golden chain slowly crackled with static before falling to the floor, the charge no longer keeping it airborne.

Erza stepped forward looking at the chain. “To use such a noble item, one that brought so much help when people needed it for… for this?” Erza clenched her fists angrily before picking up the chain. It felt incredibly light, almost like aluminum but it was anything but. Erza being a master of armor could tell just by looking at it the chain would no doubt never corrode, never shatter, it was a work of art.

Erza moaned in pleasure as she felt the chain on her fingers, slowly she felt her tiredness become nonexistent, it was as if she had simply just awoken and walked in. “You really are magical.” Erza smiled, I guess this its way of thanking me for saving it.

Erza opened her pocket dimension slipping the chain inside before her eyes landed on some papers. Quickly taking them she closed it up reading through them. I guess Gemini must have opened my dimension when I was fighting, I dint even notice.

“Erza, the last item is rumored to be in the country of MIDI, its du south of minstrel and is extremely dangerous. It’s home too many dark guilds and was deemed to dangerous for any official guilds to be stationed there. You must be careful and do not let anyone know you’re a wizard; you need to go in unnoticed.

The item you’re looking for is called the Copula of demise, it’s a ring, or that’s what it was last time. The ring can take on many different forms easily moldable so you need to be on the lookout in case its actually not one.

The ring should be black, I mean darker then black. The blackest thing you’ve ever seen. It puts black to shame an-“Erza scowled glancing through the notes. Damnit Gemini you didn’t need to lecture me on colors in your letter!

“As black as can be. If sources are correct which I really hope there not then it’s currently in use of a Dark guild, which one is unknown but there using the power of the Copula to… to Bring the dead back to life.”

Erza trembled at that. To bring life back in death? To play god, it was an abomination to life! Erza growled crumpling the letter before walking out of the room. Erza grabbed Akiri by the coat hauling him over her shoulder before kicking open the broken door, simultaneously letting out the mob of frantic patients who were guinea pigs for this madman.

Erza walked into the lobby watching the employs eyeing the chaos in shock. “From this point on your all Fired, you have 10 seconds to get out.” Erza showed them Akiri’s beaten form. “1, 2, 3” She started before the works ran away the same as the patients.

Erza didn’t know if they were involved or not but she would leave that matter to the Royal Guards, she just didn’t have enough time to deal with the matter. Erza dropped Akiri off at the cities jail explaining what was really going on at the hospital there town had been proud of.

It didn’t take much to convince them considering all the evidence she needed was the 200+ people who vowed for her after saving their lives. Soon it was nightfall and Erza left the town, she would have stayed the night but she was still on a timeline. No trains left for MIDI sadly, they were smart so she’d have to go one foot.

Erza gave one last look at the beautiful city and felt her stomach knot up. If such a beauty can mask such evil, then what was the point of it to begin with? You can cover something you don’t like up but eventually, it must always see the light of day.

 

 

~ Magnolia, Fairy Tail guild hall ~

 

Even with everything changing they all stay the same, as happy as ever it seems. Mirajane watched Lucy, Natsu, and Gray chatting idly, Happy flying overhead laughing at Natsu for some reason. Wakaba and Macao where sitting at their usual table laughing joyfully. Nab was at the request board looking for a job, Vijeeter and Max where arguing about something with Warren trying to break them apart. Team Shadowgear where all laughing happily minus Levy who had a fierce blush present as she glanced between multiple books and Lucy every so often. Reedus was busy painting the scene of Natsu and Gray getting mad, and Kinana was helping her serve the new members that joined recently.

“It’s times like these when you can’t help but smile.” Mirajane looked next to her and saw Makarov with his own grin present. “Master! Off the counter!” Mirajane berated him. Makarov laughed before slumping into the seat next to Alzack and Bisca, their daughter Asuka playing happily next to them.

“I know what you mean, it seems like so much has happened recently but everyone’s still in such good spirits. It makes me feel warm inside.” Mirajane cupped her hands over her heart smiling warmly. “Even when times may be grim, when lines have been crossed, when darkness surrounds us, we know without a doubt we can look to are friends for light, to make their strength ours. To make our courage there’s. To come together to overcome all obstacles that stand before us, big or small. To do what is right for each other. That’s what makes us Fairy Tail Wizards.” Makarov beamed.

Mirajane sighed contently; Master’s words always had a way to make me feel safe. “So I take it Erza’s still on her *S-Class Mission*?” Mirajane frowned a little nodding. “She sends us notes ever few days, she’s found 2 of the items we need, the last one is still unknown though.”

Makarov nodded taking a drink from his mug. “I assume you’re not simply keeping these items just anywhere?” Mirajane nodded, “There locked away in the Celestial world only accessible by Gemini.” Makarov smiled approvingly. “I should expect nothing less from you, these items after all are to dangerous to just leave lying around.”

Mira nodded casting her gaze towards Lucy. “Do you think it will work? I know this has never been done before…” Mirajane said in a whisper, anxiety evident in her voice. Makarov sighed shaking his head. “For me to say it will work would be a lie. I can only hope it does like you do. Magic is anything you can think of. It can be felt in infinite ways... as light, as darkness, as red, or as blue and it is living freely. Whether it works or not what matters is what you and everyone have done to make it work.” Makarov stopped to look at his smiling children as they laughed happily, no cares in the world. “That being said, I know that the outcome will be what you make it, never forget why you do things, who you do them for, and who help you along the way achieving them. That’s where true magic lies, with your friends.”

Mirajane smiled wiping a stray tear from her eye nodding. “Thank you Master.” Makarov nodding with his own smirk in place. “Plus it will be wonderful to see her with us when we make are annual swimsuit calendar, I bet she can be on the front cover!” Mirajane face faulted at that statement much to Makarovs delighted laughter.

Mirajane sighed in disappointment. “Why did you have to ruin it Master. AND GET OFF THE COUNTER!” Mirajane screamed shooing Makarov away as he laughed happily, most guild members chuckling at the scene they had grown accustomed to as well.

 

 

 

~ Outskirts of Minstrel, MIDI Border ~

 

Erza walked quietly among the thick trees of Minstrel’s border, she chose not to take any roads so she was making her own pathway through, her swords brandished as she hacked and slacked through the thick foliage.

Erza knew she was close, the surrounding tree’s started becoming greyer and old the deeper she got until she was simply flicking the trees away as if they were scorched tinder. After another hour of cutting her way through her swords pieced air.

Erza peaked out and gasped. The forest past this point, it was gone. In its place was an empty field with dead grass reaching up, as if clawing their way out of the ground to be free from there hell. Erza requiped to her usual armor before she started advancing inward, her boots crunching the frail grass under her.

“Don’t let anyone know you’re a Wizard, it’s too dangerous.”

 

Erza recalled Gemini’s words before requiping once more, this time in a simple black garment with a hood concealing her hair. A large sword still in place at her hip, she might want to hide her identity but she wouldn’t be weaponless.

Looking herself over and making sure her guild crest was covered Erza started walking once more, the scenery only getting darker and darker as she advanced. How could any place in Fiore look this desolate and dead? It was tragic.

It didn’t take long before Erza found a dirt road amongst the dead fields; it looked well used if the imprints imbedded in it had anything to say for it. What disturbed her though was not all the prints looked entirely human, or animal for that matter.

Erza followed the road until she saw a broken sign a ways up. Once she reached it she grimaced at the sight. The sign was a simple plank with an X made of sticks strung on it. On the top three spikes it adorned skull’s with their lower jaw missing, the tips of the wood piercing there craniums. There were some beads and bones strung along the two lower spikes blowing in the decaying wind. Lastly what probably disturbed her the most was the writing in red.

“Traveler’s welcome, Dravenbend just ahead” Erza whispered the name shivering a bit, the letters looked like they were written in blood. Erza looked at the severed arm attached to the post, its finger was bend forward crookedly pointing north.

“Guess I need to start somewhere…” Erza breathed deeply to calm her nerves before advancing inward towards the town. It didn’t take her more than ten minutes before buildings came into view. They were all ratty and run down, all made of decaying wood with parts falling away before her eyes.

But despite the creepy atmosphere she saw people inside, smiling and laughing? Erza walked into the town, her eyes darting back and forth at the people. They were dressed ratty and un-kept, their skin blackened and hair matted in filth, some even had most of their teeth missing and where replaced with what looked like some kind of animals teeth, disgusting!

“My, my, does my eye deceive meh?” Erza froze as she heard the voice inches away from her. “They don’t, you’re not from around here are ya? Now what might a fine little thing like you be doing in this humble town of arzz?” Erza scowled at the man’s words, they sounds broken and slurred as he spoke.

Erza turned around, her face still covered by the hood she wore. “I’m just traveling, I heard there was a town nearby and decided I needed to find a place to rest and maybe get a drink.” The man smirked shaking his head. “Well lass, ya seem like a fine person to me so why don’t I help ya out?”

Before Erza could say anything she felt the man’s rugged arm around her shoulder pushing her forward. “Right these way lass.” He chuckled. Erza had to call upon all her willpower not to shove the man away with her sword at his throat.

Erza saw a large building coming closer as she was pushed by the man. With her grip around her sword she waited for anything that might be a trap. “Well then, off ye go!” he shoved her into the building. Erza stumbled in growling before her eyes widened.

All around her where men, women, and even children laughing and cheering as music played in the background, in front of them where two men duking it out with fisticuffs, to the sides where others fighting who would win and even just fighting for the hell of it. The smell of alcohol was beyond powerful assaulting her nose with its foul stench.

“Like whatchya see lass? Welcome to Dravenbends 5 star rest-u-rant. Only the finest for arr dear traveler’s” He chuckled stepping past her towards the bar. This place is ungodly, Erza scowled as she saw children laughing as two grown men broke each other’s bones, and blood spraying to the side as the people cheered them on.

“Ya comin lass? I’ll buy ya the first round, after all I am a gentleman’s and all,” He laughed slamming his fist on the counter getting the barkeeps attention. Just play along, gather as much information as you can then get the hell out Erza.

Erza walked past the crowd, making sure to not touch anyone less she start a fight of her own. Once at the counter she sat quietly and listened to the banter around her. Most of it was from the foul mouthed *Gentleman* beside her but she zoned him out in favor of listening in on others.

It didn’t take long before her ears picked up on a certain conversation spoken by two men sitting near the back of the bar. “I’m telling ya it really happened. Those students are trying to raise the dead again.” , “Oh come off it, they shut down the school years ago when that blasted magic council threatened us with an Etherion to the face.” The other man spat angrily.

“I’m telling ya I saw it! There where mages trying to raise the freaking dead! Some even managed it.” The other man shivered. “Ok now I know your full of it, you can’t raise the dead.” The other man laughed accusingly.

“Where did you see this happening?” Both men jumped as they saw a hooded woman approaching them. “Uhh, well I saw it up in the mountains south of eer, its near Dravenbends old lake.” Erza tossed a tiny map on the table. “Can you mark it?” The man looked at her like she was insane before bursting into laughter.

“You got a few screws loose if you think you’re going there. That’s dark guild turf dontchya know?” Erza shook her head surprising the men. “You aren’t from around here I take it, jeez what compelled ya to set foot in this godforsaken part of the world?” the other man cackled joyously.

“I have my own reasons for coming I just need to know how to get there.” The men’s laughter died down as they eyed her. “And what pray tell is your name? I don’t think I heard it the first time.” Erza clenched her teeth in annoyance.

“I didn’t mention it and I’m keeping it that way, now will you tell me or not?” The men scowled before tossing the paper back at her. “Get lost, we don’t need to tell you jack.” Erza already felt her hand desperately trying to reach her sword but stopped herself instead reaching a little lower.

Erza tossed a small sack onto the table catching the men’s gaze. “2000 Jewels says otherwise, now where was this lake?” the men whispered to one another for a moment before nodding. “10,000” and we’ll loosen our lips.”, “5,000 and I won’t kill you where you stand.” Erza threatened her patience at its limit as she showed them her massive sword hidden by her cloak.

The men froze seeing such a large weapon wielded by her before they nodded. “D-d-done mate. The man franticly grabbed the paper map before scribbling a few things on the paper and a large x somewhere off from where she was.

Passing it back Erza could barely read the man’s chicken scratch he called writing but she doubted anyone in this town could do any better. Erza put her sword back in place before tossing a second sack down next to the other jewels.

“Thanks, I’ll be in touch…” She lied not expecting to set foot in the town again, before she began to exit the establishment. “Hey lass ya just going to take a man’s drink and leave? That’s just rude after I showed you so much hospitality.” Erza quivered in disgust under his touch.

“Well thank you for it but I must be going, I don’t stay one place very long.” Erza tried to step by him but his grip tightened. “Now, now don’t be like that, maybe we can go back to my-“ AHHHH!” He screamed in pain as Erza gripped his hand tightly.

“No thank you, I must be going now.” She said through clenched teeth walking quickly out of the bar, leaving the sobbing man on the floor inside. Good job not making a scene Erza… Erza quickly walked out of the town and then a few miles north before she broke into a sprint, intent on no one being able to catch her in case said Gentleman had friends who didn’t like what she did with him.

It didn’t take Erza long before she found a jagged road leading up the mountain, like the men said before it was steep but it was facing north and the only accessible pathway unless you could fly. Maybe I should just use my Black Wing Armor; I doubt anyone would see me so far away… No. If there are people up there I’d be an eyesore in the sky.

Erza sighed before she started climbing up the mountains, watching her step carefully as the rocks crumbled every so often. As Erza climbed it seemed like the dark and gloomy sky seemed to get worse by the second. It’s as if the heavens and earth condemn this foul place.

Erza grunted as she neared the top. It didn’t take her to long but still free climbing always wore her down. Once  she looked over the edge she felt her jaw open in shock. On top of the mountain like the men in the bar said was a large lake, the water was as black as coal with ripples moving about it. I have no doubt many foul things must live in its murk.

In the center of the lake was a small island with a few buildings around it but what made her gasp in shock was the large castle in the center of it. It was made with black stones giving it an ominous look but what really added to it was men in black hoods walking in and out of it, various books in their hands no doubt containing some kind of foul magic.

“What the hell is this place?” Erza crawled over the edge of mountain before watching the strange building carefully. The island must have been some kind of town, and that castle maybe for their king? Erza didn’t care for the details, only that she needed to know what was going on inside.

Erza let out a growl of annoyance before she requiped into her Black Wing Armor, I could have just done this in the first place! Taking to the sky she hovered just over the water letting her armor blend with the water. As she landed on the shores of the island she ducked behind one of the towns walls blocking it from the lake.

Erza walked along the edge until she came upon a crumbled place in the structure. Looking through she couldn’t see much, it was too dark. She watched the area carefully but it seemed like the men there before where gone now. Erza jumped high into the air landing gracefully inside with no noise to be heard curtesy of her armor.

Walking towards the castles front gate she brandished her sword watching the corners carefully, sweat dripped down the sides of her brow as she stepped foot into the dark building. Erza’s eyes widened as she shuttered in fear. The air felt deathly, rot and decay nipped at her skin. This place is unlike anywhere I’ve ever been… its evil incarnate.

Erza walked along the walls using her armor to blend in, hoping if anyone saw here they were colorblind to her red hair. As Erza progressed through the castle something occurred to her. I’m going lower not higher?

Erza noticed all the stairs in the castle lead down not up, like some kind of catacomb. After countless flights of stairs Erza came to a stop at a large oak door, easily three times her size. Gripping the large iron hatch she gave it a small tug.

The massive door creaked loudly startling her. “Please nobody hear that, please nobody hear that…” Erza waited with her sword raised for men to run through the door but nothing came. Stepping through she gasped in shock.

“It really is… it’s a catacomb…” Erza stared at the caskets lining the walls in the massive cylinder shaped hall, countless caskets lying open on the floor; body’s displayed for anyone to see. “Lovely isn’t it? I spent years making this place what it is today.” Erza nearly screamed girlishly, something she vowed never to do again. Turning around she pointed her sword towards a man in robes.

His entire face was covered along with his shadow twitching sporadically under him, almost like it had a mind of its own. “So tell me, why do I have the pleasure of having such a beautiful specimen like you in my humble abode?” His voice was silky and sounded unbelievably charming; if he hadn’t used the word Specimen she might have actually swooned over his voice.

“I-I c-came here l-looking for something.” Erza couldn’t control her stuttering, she felt unbelievable fear in this man’s presence but she was unsure of why. “Oh? And what might that be. I’m just a simple teacher. What could I possibly have your looking for?” The man’s hand was raised catching her eye instantly.

“Ahh, that’s what you wanted, I thought it might be this little trinket.” Erza shivered as she saw a black ring around the man’s middle finger, it was like Gemini described it, incredibly black and malevolent. “Beautiful isn’t it? The Copula of Demise if I’m not mistaken was the name once given to it, do you know by who?” Erza remained quiet with her sword still raised.

“It was made by the great Lord Zerif himself, it was even mentioned to be his personal ring. It was made as a gift for him to channel his dark powers, not that he needed any help but still you must never look a gift in the mouth, especially one as unique as this.” The man lowered his hand.

“So tell me, why a Fairy Tail Wizard seek my ring in my home. Tell me Miss Titania.” The man’s tone darkened. Enough talk, “Give me the ring and I promise not to destroy you and this forsaken place in the process.” Erza grit her teeth in anger.

“Oh you promise? You really promise? Well I like my odds better, here’s my counter offer.” The man snapped his fingers. Suddenly the coffins all around them started opening, the robed men from before all coming out. Erza’s eyes widened as she saw hundreds of them if not thousands.

“You answer all my questions and I’ll even bring you back to be one of my personal soldiers, even if you resist I’ll still use your body but maybe not for a soldier, I bet I could scrap you, your muscles and power is moldable.” The man shrugged.

“If you won’t give me the ring willingly then I’ll just have to take it by force!” Erza growled ascending into the air, her sword pointing at the cloaked man. “So be it, I’ll leave this to you men.” The man walked away leaving Erza to deal with the armor of cloaked strangers, magic circles appearing around all of them.

“I warn you Titania, you made a grave mistake coming here, were not very forgiving people you know.” The man called out before he turned to leave. Erza’s eyes widened in pure terror as she saw the symbol of twin hammers on his back. “T-Tartarus!?” The man chuckled as he walked away.

 “Indeed…”

 

 

 

 

~ Magnolia, Lucy’s Home ~

 

Lucy sat sprawled out on the couch with Gemini sitting on top of her, the two were quietly lost in their own thoughts. Funny this felt comfortable for both of them. Lucy’s thoughts where ranging from what was going on with Carla and Wendy, the young Dragon Slayer had tried yet again to reason with her Exceed but without much success.

Even when Lucy and Erza tried to assure her Carla still screamed in anger. She can be so stubborn at times… then again for good reason considering since Wendy left her side she joined a harem, is now embracing kinky, magical foreplay oh and sleeps naked on a daily basis with 4 other women. Am I a bad role model?

“You’re a model citizen in my eyes,” Gemini muttered offhandedly before Lucy pushed her spirit off her lap with her foot. “Jeez one compliment and you get so moody.” Gemini muttered hopping back on Lucy. “Can you try taking someone else’s body when I’m thinking? It really is an invasion of privacy.” Lucy sighed.

“You just want somebody else sitting on you for a while, let me guess you want Erza to use you as her personal seat cushion? You kinky girl.” Gemini snickered. “S-S-Shut up!” Lucy stammered out, a dark blush present on her features. Gemini laughed harder at her master’s flustered face. “All kidding aside I like taking your form Miss Lucy because it makes me feel closer with you.” Gemini said sympathetically before laying on top of Lucy.

Lucy smiled hugging Gemini into her chest. “Plus your breasts are perfect; seriously they provide just the right amount of cushioning I need when I sleep at night its amaz-“Lucy growled tugging Gemini’s head into her chest. “IF YOU LIKE THEM SO MUCH DROWN IN THEM THEN!”

Lucy grinned viciously before she let out a loud moan blushing. “I-I-I D-didn’t say t-to play with them!” Lucy whined releasing her spirit, Gemini however kept her head in place kissing up the sides of Lucy’s breasts much to her master’s delight and embarrassment.

“I assumed it was one in the same,” Gemini shrugged as she lightly traced her tongue between Lucy’s breasts. Gemini reached her hand lower resting it between Lucy’s legs already seeking entrance before the front door opened freezing the twin blonds instantly.

“Hi Lucy, hi Gemin-iIIII?!” they heard a high pitched squeal. Lucy didn’t need to even look to know Wendy’s was on the other side of the couch blushing furiously at Gemini mounting her. “Would you mind closing the door Wendy I don’t want anyone to see what I’m about to do with Miss Lucy.” there was a gleam in her eyes.

“Gemini!” Lucy shouted in embarrassment. “What? It’s not like I’m talking to Natsu or something… actually I’d probably still do the same thing it would be hilarious.” Gemini snickered before she was shoved off by Lucy. “Killjoy!” Gemini shouted from the ground.

“So how’d everything go Wendy?” Lucy asked with concern. Wendy fidgeted a bit averting her gaze. “I-it went well actually. Carla and I talked for a little bit; she didn’t ignore me this time. She’s still against me living with you guys but she’s no longer avoiding me.” Lucy smiled warmly looking at Wendy who was glowing with joy.

“See I told you everything would work out for the better, give it a little longer and you two will be going about as if your argument never even happened.” Wendy smiled nodding. “Thank you so much for talking with her Lucy, I know she was mad at you but I feel like you helped her see things differently.” Wendy blushed.

“I’m glad to help Wendy.” Lucy grinned rubbing the back of her head sheepishly; I thought I just made it worse. “Well this calls for a celebration if I ever heard of one.” Gemini declared. “What do yo- AHHHHH!” Wendy screamed as Gemini tossed the young dragon Slayer over her shoulder before walking towards the stairs.

“You know what I mean, come on Lucy we need you to!” Gemini laughed running up the stairs, a screaming Wendy in her arms flailing about. Where does she get this side from? Lucy sighed before she followed Gemini up stairs to their bedroom.

 

~_____~

 

“Lushy help it wash a trap!” Gemini mumbled out. Lucy opened the door before she stifled a fit of laughter. Wendy was busy straddling Gemini forcing the Celestial spirit into the bed, apparently Wendy was in charge of their kiss. “She is not!” Wendy shoved Gemini back down moaning into their lip lock.

Breaking away Wendy gasped for air, a grin currently plastered to her face. “I-it’s your fault! When you play around with a Dragon slayer we pick up a lot more than others.” Wendy blushed embarrassedly showing a much less dominate side now.

Gemini tapped her chin in thought before she leaned in to kiss the startled Wendy. Wendy’s eyes widened in surprise before they went hazy. Gemini moaned as she felt herself pushed back into the bed once more, Wendy controlling the motions of their kiss.

“Wow that’s, that’s something else.” Lucy bit her knuckle trying to not laugh or moan at the sight. Gemini forced Wendy off her watching her carefully. Wendy blinked before her cheeks darkened. “I-I’m sorry!” She whined cupping her face. “So she goes into heat with anyone not just you Lucy, that’s kind of kinky.” Gemini laughed much to Wendy’s dismay.

“Gemini don’t be mean, she just feels more sensations since she’s more in touch with her 5 senses.” Lucy walked to the bed before cupping Wendy’s face. Blushing Wendy leaned in on instinct capturing the blond’s mouth in a deep kiss.

Lucy smiled before she let out an Eep as she was tugged to the bed by Wendy who looked almost frantic as she held Lucy down kissing her. Now Gemini was laughing hysterically at the sight. “HAHAHHAHA S-She gets a double dose of the magic! HAHAHAHA” Gemini slapped her knee with excitement at all the possibilities this could have for them.

“G-Gemini! Tap out!” Lucy mumbled under the petite girls tongue assault. Gemini smirked before tugging Wendy off Lucy, much to her dismay. Wendy’s eyes went back to normal before her whole body flushed red. “I-I-IM SO SORRY LUCY, I DIDN’T MEAN TO!” She cried, tears streaming down her eyes.

“Whoa take it easy kid it’s not like you were trying to go for her throat.” Gemini rubbed her back. “Its fine Wendy like I said I know Dragon Slayers feel much more than we do, don’t worry.” She cast a glance to Gemini who nodded. Lucy leaned in once more to kiss Wendy.

Wendy’s eyes like before went a bit hazy before she tried to pull Lucy deeper into their kiss. “Oh no you don’t you little nympho,” Gemini chuckled holding the young Dragon slayers hands behind her back. Wendy grunted in annoyance but kissed Lucy much calmer now and less sporadically.

“Did she act this way when you were shrunk?” Gemini asked curiously. Lucy shook her head since her mouth had one tongue to many at the moment to speak. Gemini tapped her lower lip thinking for a moment. Feelings are amplified but she acts less assertive when Lucy’s small?

Gemini blinked before grinning. Releasing Wendy’s arms her hands glowed. “Size magic, Shrink.” Lucy’s eyes widened in surprise before she shrunk under the now confused Wendy. Wendy’s eyes went back to normal before she looked around. “What happened to Lucy?” Gemini snickered pointing down.

Wendy looked between her legs before screaming in fear as she jumped off Lucy who had been pinned previously under her. “IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY, IM SORRY!” Lucy covered her ears in discomfort at the girls’ high pitched tone at her size. “WENDY! IM FINE!” Wendy sniffled sadly afraid she hurt her.

“Relax Wendy look.” Gemini picked Lucy up before shaking her around a bit, much to the celestial mages dismay. “She’s fine see; she can take a little abuse.” Gemini smiled before dropping Lucy as she cupped her hand. “Watch out though she has a tendency to bite.” Gemini muttered.

“BECAUSE SOMEBODYS TOSSING ME AROUND LIKE A RAG DOLL!”, “Meh your fine.” Gemini smiled happily, Lucy huffing in annoyance at her spirit shaking her. Lucy opened her eyes as she felt herself being picked up again this time much more gently.

Wendy stared at Lucy in her hands, her eyes once more hazed over. Gemini watched Wendy interact and was surprised. “So get this, she acts calmer when your tiny then when you’re your actually height, that’s kind of ironic don’t you think?” Lucy shrugged unsure what to even say in this circumstance.

“Maybe she’s calmer because her sense of lust is lessoned?” Lucy offered. “Nope her legs are twitching she wants you pretty badly.” Gemini pointed down. “I bet it’s because she’s scared she’ll hurt you, even in her lust she still worries about you.” Gemini smiled warmly loving the young Dragon slayer just a bit more then she already did.

Gemini moved in front of Wendy before pulling the young girl into her lap, Lucy still cupped in her hands. “Let’s play around I want to see what happens.” Gemini smiled. Lucy wanted to protest but she herself was also curious what would happen. The last time she had shrank Wendy had barely touched her, probably afraid she’d hurt me.

Gemini moved Wendy’s hand over to her breast and lined Lucy’s head up with her right nipple. “Weeeeendy! You want a taste?” Gemini cooed moving her hand behind the young girls head as she pushed her forward. Wendy nodded in a trance like state, her tongue slowly slipping out. 

Lucy shivered with excitement as she saw Wendy’s mouth coming around the sides of her head before she was fully engulfed. Gemini gasped in pleasure as she felt the first assault of Wendy’s tongue against her breast, as she played with both Lucy’s head and her nipple.

Lucy moaned as she felt her mouth forced open by Wendy’s massive tongue, the younger girl shoving her head against Gemini’s breast as she kissed her skin, trying desperately for Lucy to take everything her tongue could give. Gemini shuddered in pleasure as she saw Lucy’s perspective through her mind.

“W-w-wow, that’s, that’s really hot Miss Lucy,” she stuttered out in pleasure closing her eyes as she let Lucy’s images flood into her mind, enjoying the experience while being pleasured herself by Wendy’s tongue on her breast.

Now both Lucy and Gemini panted in pleasure as Wendy started lightly sucking, pulling Lucy’s face into her mouth, her tongue circling around her head locking her in place. Lucy coughed as she felt Wendy’s saliva flooding into her, forcing its way down her throat. G-G-Gem… Gemini! Gemini pushed Wendy’s mouth away much to her displeasure hearing Lucy’s thoughts.

Lucy coughed spitting out some of Wendy’s spit, the flavor of her mouth… it tasted better at this size. Wendy fidgeted her hands occasionally reaching up for Lucy before being batted away by Gemini. “this is seriously strange, she’s acting like you when you’re in front of something you like.” Gemini chuckled.

“Hey I’m not that bad, I well i…” Lucy bit her bottom lip wondering. Now that she mentioned it, I don’t recall anything that happens. “Guess that means we’ll have to make new memories.” Gemini smiled pushing Wendy into the mattress. “Spread your legs for me please.” Wendy robotically listened, her tongue licking her lips at the sight of Lucy moving lower.

“Think you can make her pass out again?” Gemini snickered before moving Lucy forward. I can try, Lucy smirked. Seeing Wendy’s nether lips spread open curtesy of Gemini was a sight to beautiful to describe, Lucy couldn’t resist. Slowly her own eyes got hazy as she started moving forward.

Gemini watched intrigued as she saw through Lucy’s perspective what was happening. Why didn’t I do this before? Gemini wondered now feeling double the pleasure both in her mind and from her body. Lucy grinned as she was pushed in by Gemini.

Slowly her tiny body was inserted into Wendy who was mewing in pleasure, a sound both Gemini and herself enjoyed, it was adorable. Gemini slowly removed her hand and as predicted it didn’t take long until Wendy moved her own hand there to finish what she started.

Lucy thrashed against Wendy, making sure to stretch as far as she could for the young Dragon Slayer. Wendy screamed in pleasure as she moved Lucy in and out of her slowly, gently working her body around for the first time.

Jeez she’s so tight! Lucy grunted the deeper she was shoved in. Mirajane, Erza, hell even her own body (Gemini) where never this tight. It take much logic to know why but still, it felt amazing being squeezed much harder yet feel just as save in such a small airless space. Now to add some finishing touches, Gemini grinned deviously before flipping Wendy over on her stomach, not that she really even noticed.

Gemini moved down her body admiring her flawless skin, it was so soft and pure. She hasn’t needed to do anything it’s so pure, Gemini licked her lips already eying Wendy like a piece of meat to devour. Reaching her true destination she licked her lips once more before spreading Wendy’s ass aside.

Well I did do this with Angel a lot, it’s not really that bad, plus I was going to try it with Miss Lucy sooner or later, Gemini shrugged before her tongue slithered out running up the length of Wendy’s ass. Wendy Gasped as her body shuttered at the new sensation.

“I bet you never felt something like that before have you? Well it only gets better.” Gemini smiled before her tongue reached its true destination. Wendy screamed in pleasure both from Lucy’s thrashing and Gemini tonguing her ass. Gemini moaned enjoying Wendy’s unique flavor, funny I enjoy it as much as Miss Lucy… I bet I got it from her, pervert.

Gemini giggled before going back to her skilled anilingus, strange I recall how to do this so well. Lucy felt Wendy clenching her much harder now, shock evident as she tried to move anything but even her fingers and toes couldn’t budge and inch. What the hell did Gemini do! I know this is her fault somehow.

Gemini felt a tick mark appear. Oh yea then you’re going to feel this, Gemini growled before she stuck her tongue deeper in, making sure to curl upwards. Wendy screamed in bliss rocking her hips into her hand. “G-G-GEMINI! STOP WHAT EVER YOUR DOING THIS KIND OF HURTS!” Lucy whined out feeling rather uncomfortable and needing air.

Oh for crying out loud you’re a freaking Wizard, Gemini thought before she activated her magic. Suddenly Wendy’s walls didn’t feel as tight anymore. Lucy gasped in air feeling more flood Wendy’s moist tunnel. “D-Did I shrink more?”, “YES!” Lucy almost jumped hearing Gemini shout to her. I’m surprised she could hear me in there it probably sounds like watery rapids, Gemini snickered before retaking her place next to Wendy’s ass much to the younger mages delight.

Wendy groaned in pleasure working her hand in and out faster now as she felt herself close. Lucy felt her legs slip under her, the walls now much to wet to support standing. She’s close, Lucy grunted getting to her knee’s wobbling before she thrashed harder, making sure to hit as much of Wendy as she could. Gemini saw everything and grinned. Get ready Miss Lucy; Gemini reached her hand down before giving Wendy’s clit a sharp pinch.

Wendy screamed in bliss as she climaxed hard. Lucy screamed but for a much different reason as Wendy’s flood hit her, knocking her off her feet know that she was less than an inch in size. Gemini smirked as she saw Lucy’s tiny body land in her now sticky palm.

With a quick wave Lucy felt herself grow back to her original 5 inches in height. “T-That… That was intense…” Lucy panted catching her much needed breath. “What the hell did you do, one minute I’m gently being massaged by windy the next I feel like I was swallowed alive by a freaking snake!” Gemini snickered gleefully.

“I showed her one of my specialties, it involved me using this in that.” Gemini pointed to her lips before pointing towards Wendy’s ass. Lucy blinked in surprise. “You ate her, her…” “I tongued her ass? Yea it was pretty fun I have to admit I kind of missed doing that.” Gemini shrugged. “WHEN DID YOU DO THAT?! NO WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!” Gemini frowned recalling her previous life with Angel. “Let’s just say my last Master wasn’t as caring as you Miss Lucy, there’s a lot I haven’t told you that she made me do.” Lucy frowned feeling rather bad for bring up one of Gemini’s harder subjects.

“Sorry…” Gemini smiled hugging Lucy to her chest. “It doesn’t matter, after all I have you Miss Lucy, I couldn’t be happier.” Gemini said in a serious and loving tone, one Lucy didn’t hear often when they talked. Gemini closed her eyes for a moment before she grinned viciously. “YOU WHERE JEALOUS JUST THEN!” Lucy blinked in shock. “Wait what?! Jealous of what!”

Gemini snickered pointing to Wendy. “You want to know what it feels like don’t you Miss Lucy.” Lucy blushed profusely shaking her head. “O-O-OF C-COURSE I DON’T THAT’S DISGUSTING, WE SHARE THAT MOUTH!” Gemini tapped the side of her head still grinning. “You can’t lie to me little Lucy,” Gemini grinned before flipping Lucy over in her palm.

Before the celestial mage could react Gemini grabbed both her arms and legs suspending her in midair in the X formation. Gemini soaked in her Master’s body enjoying the feel of it between her fingers, the sight of it bathing in her vision, even the smell of it mixed with Wendy’s essence, it was magnificent.

Lucy felt Gemini’s hot breath on her cold back, now shivering from Wendy’s release coating her sticky frame. “You enjoy it so much I never understood why until now. Being soaked from head to toe in another’s fluids, it doesn’t matter what kind. It’s humiliating to say the least but you feel like there’s and only there’s. It’s like there marking their property, you being there property. Well Lucy you may own my key making me yours but you are also mine, now and forever you are as much my property as I am yours, and I’ll never let you go.” Gemini whispered shivering as she felt Lucy’s emotions circuiting through her body.

Her words affecting her body as much as Lucy’s. It’s true, as long as she shares my body where linked one in the same, even if where different people. Lucy felt a warm feeling at the thought before she felt a much warmer feeling run up the length of her spine making her shudder in pleasure.

Gemini licked ever so slowly up Lucy’s back, tasting the essence of the young Dragon Slayer coating her Master. “You taste delicious Lucy; let me show you why I enjoy this so much.” Gemini whispered next to Lucy’s ear before her tongue one more trailed along Lucy’s back now circling downwards towards its destination.

Gemini pushed her tongue between Lucy’s ass cheeks wiggling it around. The screams of pleasure drove the spirit to ecstasy! The sound of her master wailing in bliss was better the any songs or choruses could ever sing. Lucy screamed in pleasure as she felt Gemini playing with her ass, licking and kneading her cheeks, even giving her an occasional nibble, playful of course.

Lucy wanted to cup her face in embarrassment but was still restrained by Gemini’s fingers. “There’s nothing to feel ashamed of Master, you know you like this, and that’s just the nice way of saying this turns you on just as much as me.” Gemini whispered before flipping Lucy around in her palm.

“I thought you already gave into your lusts so why feel ashamed or embarrassed anymore? There’s nothing you can hide from me and nothing I from you. Just please enjoy it Miss Lucy, I want to do everything for you, make you feel pleasures you’ve never experienced before. I love you so much Mi- Lucy… Lucy.” Gemini bit her lip trying to stop herself from calling her Master Miss like she always did.

Lucy felt warm inside again, the loving feeling her spirit made her feel was just too much sometimes. Lucy’s hands glowed before she started growing back to her normal size, now straddling Gemini. “I love you to Gemini. I’m not embarrassed just surprised, a couple months ago I never so much as kissed someone but now I’m having an orgy every night with my 5 girlfriends, it’s still strange at times.” Lucy smiled shaking her head.

Gemini cupped her face before resting her forehead against Lucy’s. “Just give into it all, whenever you feel yourself inch away from something just do it! Embrace it. Coming from someone who’s lived centuries I can tell you honestly chances like this don’t come by every dynasty. Its more than just luck that brought all this together, never waste a second of it or before you know it, it might end.” Gemini muttered sadly.

Lucy hugged Gemini close enjoying her spirits hands stroking her back comfortingly. “Love… you to…” Gemini and Lucy looked back at Wendy smiling faintly as she slept from her orgasm. “She talks in her sleep.”, “Yea she does that a lot.” Gemini rubbed the back of her head sheepishly.

Both Master and Spirit giggled before getting off the bed to let the young mage sleep. “We should probably shower up,” Lucy tried to ball her hand up by it resisted her sticking together. “Yea, that might be a good idea.” Gemini chuckled heading to the bathroom.

“So… Anilingus?” Gemini froze blushing. “We all have are pasts.” Gemini muttered blushing furiously. “And yours involves eating people’s asses? And you call me a pervert.” Lucy smirked getting back at Gemini for every time her spirit had called her kinky.

“Should I tell Mira how many copies of Sorcerer weekly you ruined growing up as a child? A triple digit really is ridicules” Lucy blinked before her eyes widened. “DON’T YOU DARE GEMINI!” The spirit laughed joyfully before running into the bathroom, Lucy chasing behind her furiously. Don’t try beating me at my own game Lucy, you won’t win…

 

 

 

 

~ MIDI, Castle in the lake ~

 

Erza screamed as she slashed and hacked with her Heaven’s wheel armor, swords shooting in every direction as she flew through the air, different beams of magic launching on all sides of her nearly missing her, her mastery of flight being the only thing that saved her.

Inevitably however skill was no match for hundreds of volleys of spells. One hit home knocking her out of the air. “AHHHH! REQUIP!” she screamed before she hit the ground. As the flash died down a black mass was falling drastically towards the men before slamming into the ground, the very earth shock waving in all directions launching men aside.

Erza growled raising her massive mace curtesy of her Purgatory Armor in the air before slamming it down, the ground shattering in the direction of impact. As she raised it back she Requiped once more just in time to stop multiple weapons all coming towards her, caught by her twin swords in her flight armor.

Blinking out of sight she zoomed past the men slashing their legs but avoiding any vital spot. No! Erza didn’t have time to react as a large pillar fell right in her paths movement. Raising her leg she kicked off it but was intercepted by multiple blasts of magic launching her into the stairwell.

Erza’s armor crumbled away fading till she was in just her shirt and skirt. Damn… I’m almost drained… Erza looked at the horde of men all staggering to their feet as if nothing really hit them to begin with, there clothes being the only damaged thing on them.

“How can they take so much and stand? It doesn’t make sense!” Erza screamed in rage. The very sky’s thundering out in anger as she screamed before charging forward, requiping once more into her Lightning Empress Armor. Erza twirled her spear around before stabbing it into the ground.

“AS LONG AS I BREATH I WILL PUT A STOP TO WHAT EVER YOU’RE PLANNING!” She cried pulling her spear out facing it towards the horde of men. Raising it high into the air she charged its power for a large attack when suddenly the very roof shook shocking all present, including Erza.

Instantly the very roof crumbled cracking and falling away. Some men screamed, others tried to run but most under the direct hole where crushed under rubble. Erza looked up at the large hole in the massive ceiling not understanding what happened.

“D-did I… did I do that?” Erza muttered in shock. “Oh please you wish you could, always trying to be the center of attention like usual Titania.” Wait I know that voice! Suddenly a cascade of light shot past the dust impacting the men below knocking them away.

Some of the men pointed up noiselessly before there bodies suddenly went ridged before they turned to stone. As the smoke cleared a woman in a lime green mini dress fluttered down, four pairs of insect like wings lowering her onto the pile below.

“E-Evergreen?!” Erza said in shock seeing her freinamy standing next to her. “Don’t forget about me now, Go my Babies!” Erza watched as 5 mini totems shot down rabidly shooting the men aside who were getting to their feet. Jumping down from the hole the totems reformed letting him land safely on top of them as he walked down the air calmly. “Bickslow to? What’s going on?” Erza stammered in shock before a large surge of magic shot at them. “Dark Écriture” the beam hit an invisible wall before being absorbed and launched back knocking the Dark Wizards away with their own spell. Erza watched as Freed flew down with his dark spectral wings landing next to Erza.

“It’s good to know we made it on time, I feared the worst.” Freed said relieved. Erza looked at the three members of the Thunder Legion in shock and relieve. “B-but how?! How did you know I was here, not even Master Makarov knew.” Freed sheathed his sword before crossing his arms.

“That honor does not belong to us. We were just instructed to come here, or more make a pathway to be precise.” Erza looked at Freed confused. “Make a pathway? What do you mean by that?” Erza didn’t get much time to question however as the Dark Wizards from before rose again casting spells towards them.

Freed lifted his sword, there magic harmlessly hitting his spell shield doing nothing to them. Suddenly the skies shook and glowed a bright golden. Erza shielded her eyes just in time as a massive surge of energy shot down into the room. The men in every direction where launched away, all hitting the walls and even some were just being torn apart by its sheer power.

As the massive energy died down Erza saw a single bolt of lightning now continuously hitting the floor before vanishing all together leaving a smoldering shape where it hit. “I expected more of a fight, especially if they did this much damage to you. You should be ashamed Erza.” That voice, Erza smiled.

“Laxus,” Erza whispered with relieve. The Thunder Dragon Slayer cast his glance towards her before smirking.

 

 

“Now, let me show you all what the true power of a Fairy Tail Wizard looks like.”

 

 

To Be Continued ~<3

Chapter End Notes:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNDDDDDD

 

Oh for crying out loud this things still not Finito? Jeez this Auther sure is an Ass for making you all wait so long... wait a minute.

 

Anyways i was in a rush to finish this and for good reason the freaking chapter was over 16k words XD and i didn't even want to stop it there but the point was way to good to resist, ya know cliffhangers and all. So if you see some spelling errors i deeply apologize its almost midnight here and i gave it a once over but in my groggy state i might have missed something and if you spot anything i apologize.

Anyways the next chapter will be my last for this Arc i assure you... even if i have to make it 25k words. Expect an epic fight scene in the making, i assure you it will be well worth it.

I also hope you enjoyed a fun little look at a Dragon Slayer affected by Lucy's magic, expect more kinky shinanigans in the near future >^,^<

 

Like always please review and email i live for your praise XD seriously im a huge egotist make my day.

 

Until next time my loyal fans.