- Text Size +

**This story will be told from a first person perspective, as if it were being written in a diary.

 

My name is Paul. I live with my Mother and 5 sisters. Apparently, my Mom and Dad must have loved baby making, but thank God after six kids and their only son, they finally decided to stop. My Dad died shortly after I was born, in a horrible car accident. Thankfully, our family has stuck together ever since, and we’ve been very close. We were all born pretty consecutively, Megan being 22, me being 21, Sarah being 20, Ashley, 19, Julie 18, and Rosie 17.

Megan and I both go to the same University, and we actually have one class together, advanced Biology. God that professor is smoking hot, I’d love to get a piece of that! Sarah goes to a different university, so doesn’t interact too much with the rest of us. Ashley isn’t so smart, she got left behind in High School for a year, so she’s a senior, alongside Julie. Rosie is a junior in the same High School. All 4 girls except for Rosie came out to be beautiful blonde haired, blue eyed girls. You’d think they came out of some kind of Swedish Model magazine, stunningly hot, and great bodies, though I’d never think of my sisters that way, it’s gross to even think about it right now. Rosie has straight black hair, as black as the night-sky in the middle of nowhere. She is beautiful in her own right, but wear a lot of heavy black makeup.

Rosie was a bit strange…at some point in High School, she got in with a really bad crowd. No, not the type of crowd that does drugs and parties every weekend. This was the type of crowd that does black magic and witchcraft. She is always carrying around this spell book. According to her, the stuff is real, but I don’t really believe it.

Anyways, this all started one day at home. It was Friday, our movie night. Me and my sisters all got together to watch a movie in the family room. It was really more of a guest room that had a huge bed spanning basically the whole width of the room. Usually after the movie my sisters would all sleep in the bed, but I find it kind of awkward for me to sleep in there, so I just avoid it all together, and sleep in my room. We were all chatting before the movie started, except for Rosie, who was in the corner reading her book.

“Hey Rosie! Why don’t you stop reading that stupid book, magic isn’t real anyways.” I told her.

“Hey Paul, why don’t you mind your own business before I use one of these spells on you!” She retorted.

“Go ahead! It won’t work anyways. Hahahaha. You’re so stupid Rosie, I dare you to use any spell in that book, I guarantee it won’t work.” - Paul

“Oh Paul. You’re going to regret this. I have just the spell for you. It’ll shrink you down to one inch. You won’t act so big then! You’ll be as big as my big toe!” – Rosie

Julie chimed in here, “Be careful Paul! One of us might step on you if you were an inch tall!”

Now Ashley chimed in, “Gross. Could you imagine being an inch tall, stuck under MY foot? The smell would probably kill you” Ashley giggled as she held her tight grey socked foot out, which was clearly a bit moist from her foot sweat. This caused all the girls to laugh.

I immediately wanted to change the subject. Nobody knew about it, but I have a huge phobia of feet. Specifically girl’s feet. Girl’s feet are supposed to be clean and smell like butterflies, but living with 5 girls has taught me otherwise. All of them can get pretty horrible with their feet, but nothing was more disgusting than one incident with Megan’s feet. It was a hot summer day, and I really don’t know why she decided to wear her most over-used pair of black flats, but she did. When she took those things off, the smell basically exploded into the whole house. She had to go wash her feet and put the flats in a bag, but it was too late, the smell lasted for at least a day. Anyways, I can’t let them know how uncomfortable feet make me feel.

“Well I guess you better hope the spell doesn’t work Paul. Otherwise you’ll be stuck in a house with 6 people who can stomp you flat!” Rosie said confidently, and then proceeded to continue saying something in Latin.

Honestly she sounded ridiculous. I wanted to contain my laughter as she read those stupid words from that stupid book.

“Shrink huius anima immortalis!” Rosie finished loudly.

               There was just silence in the room…

               “See! What did I tell you! Nothing!” I yelled triumphantly.

               Rosie just stormed out the room, with a completely confused look on her face, wondering why her spell really didn’t work. She went to her room and locked the door.

               “Can we just start the movie already?!” Megan complained.

               “Good idea” I said. We all laid back on the bed, and started the movie. I was right dab in the middle.

After a few hours, the movie was over.

               “That movie sucked!” Ashley complained.

               “Damn right it did!” Julie continued. “I just want some quality sleep at this point.”

               “Yeah, you’re right” I said as I started to get up to go to my room.

               “You’re not going to stay and sleep with us?” Megan asked, genuinely concerned.

               “Nah, I think I’d rather sleep in my bed tonight.” – Paul

               “Oh come on! Can’t you just sleep her one night?! It’s our tradition! Movie night means we all sleep together! As a family!” Ashley complained.

               After thinking about, I decided to appease them just this once. I figured maybe it’ll actually be nice.

               We all began getting organized into the bed. I was till right in the middle. The order from left to right was, Megan, Ashley, Me, Julie, and Sarah on the end. Rosie was still gone, and there was no sign that she was coming back. As we all started getting ready to sleep, Julie complained,

               “Uhhh…What are you doing?”

               “Going to sleep?” I replied, confused.

               “You have to sleep on the opposite side of the bed, that’s how boys and girls are supposed to sleep.” Julie explained.

               “What?! No way! I’m not sleeping down there!” I yelled back. There was no way I was going to sleep down with their feet, gross!

               “What’s wrong, are you afraid we’re going to kick you in the face while we sleep?” Julie asked as she brought around her leg, encased in black knee-high socks, and quickly planted her foot on my face. Instinctively, I inhaled, which turned out to be a big mistake, I could clearly smell the foot sweat that had built up in her sock. It wasn’t too bad of an odor, but it was definitely there.

               “What the FUCK Julie!” I yelled as I harshly knocked away her foot. As I pulled back, Ashley had brought up her foot and lightly tapped my cheek. With her foot I could feel the disgusting dampness on my cheek. “Gross! Stop! What the fuck is wrong with you guys!” I yelled.

               “Oh come on, what’s the big deal. They’re just feet” Julie said as she held up her foot and wiggled her toes in her sock that could barely contain her foot as they clung tightly to the shape of her toes.

               “Fine, I’ll sleep on the opposite side, it’s no big deal.” I said in an attempt to conceal my phobia.

               Finally we turned the lights out and pulled up the covers. Here I was, lying in bed, with my head in between Ashley and Julies feet. Thankfully, they kept their feet far enough that I didn’t have to see them or, god forbid, smell them. I didn’t really have any control of the blanket. Megan had it tucked under her on one end, and Sarah tucked it under her on the other end. It was just like a tight sheet that sealed me in. I was just hoping I could survive it for the next 8-10 hours. Under the covers I looked to my left and right to see Ashley and Julie’s feet resting there like menacing monsters. I had to be very sure not to wake those beasts.

               Meanwhile, Rosie was in her room, studying her spell book to find out why her shrinking magic didn’t work.

Narrator takes over

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

               “This doesn’t make any sense! That asshole should be an inch tall by now! I should have him packed tightly underneath my sweaty fucking toes.” She thought as she stomped her foot, imagining Paul beneath it. She had a strange obsession with imagining Paul underneath her foot. Nobody knew it, but her desire to make Paul inhale her foot odor was so strong, it was a borderline sexual desire. How ironic that Paul’s worst fear is feet, and Rosie’s greatest desire is to have him smell her feet.

               “Wait a second…Oh my god! It’s right here! It says…..he needs to be exposed to his worst fear! That’s the activator for the spell. So it did work! But what’s his worst fear?” she pondered.

               Rosie figured that was enough for one night, and decided to go to sleep as well.

               Meanwhile, in the family room, as the night progressed, the room got hotter, due to the lack of air conditioner. At around 3AM…

Back to Paul

               It seems I slowly started waking up…My eyes were still closed, but I could feel the heat of the room making me sweat. There was also a rather sickening smell wafting into my nose. It smelled like….feet! Oh god! My eyes burst open to see a horrible sight, Ashley’s foot was right next to my face, resting on my pillow. Julie had bent her knee and was resting her foot on my stomach. I moved my hand and pushed Ashley’s foot way from the pillow, successfully moving it away from my face, but I could still faintly smell it. I tried to move Julie’s foot and leg off of my stomach, but it was heavy. As I exerted more force, I managed to move her leg entirely off of me. Just as I did this, she must have felt uncomfortable in her sleep, and began to extend both her legs. One of her legs landed on my right arm, pinning it down. The other leg, extended over my body, with her foot coming straight towards my face. It landed with her heel touching my chin, and her foot extending upwards, inches from my nose. I freaked out, and went to move it with my unpinned arm, but I bumped into Ashley’s leg with enough force that it caused her to stir in her sleep as well. She began to shift her legs as well, but more violently than Julie. Just as my luck would have it, one of her legs landed on my other arm, and her foot landed on my left shoulder. So here I was, both my arms pinned under their feet, with Julie’s foot making contact with my chin, the smell so easily wafting into my nose, and Ashely’s foot resting on my shoulder, the smell also wafting into my nose. I was just about to freak the fuck out. This was way too much. My body felt weak as I began to have a mini panic attack. I started hyper-ventilating, and feeling really light headed. I recognized this feeling, I was about to pass out. The last thing I remember before passing out was the disgusting sight before me of sweaty socked feet, and the odor that was basking me in its horridness.

               The next thing I knew, it was morning. I thought I had dreamed it all. The lights seemed especially bright in the room, and I almost felt cold. As if there was a constant large amount of airflow around me. I opened my eyes to see what I thought was the most impossible thing on this planet. Megan, Ashley, Julie, and Sarah were all looking at me. Except there was one problem. They were incredibly huge. They were towering before me like skyscrapers. I tried to imagine their height, and figured I must only be about 1 inch in height.

               “OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!” Megan yelled.

               “NO WAY!” Ashley followed.

               “Holy shit. Rosie’s little magic thing actually worked…” Sarah added.

               “MOM! ROSIE! GET IN HERE!” Julie yelled.

               Maybe it was the fact that I was an inch tall, or all the talk stomping me the day before, but I had a really bad feeling about my new position.

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

I have not yet proof read this, I'll be sure to do that ASAP. Please review!