- Text Size +
Story Notes:

A simple short story I wrote. Like I said before, I probably won't be writing any big Sagas like Amelia's Misadventures anymore. Nevertheless, I hope you enjoy this little window into the life of a girl living her new life. 

He seems to be enjoying this more than he should, not that I blame him. I’m sure plenty of guys have thought about finding a mini who used to be the girl next door or whatever. I bet he’s wondered what it would be like. I know I’ve wondered what it would be like to have a mini guy at my mercy, but that almost never happens. I should ask him if he’s had any fantasies about me like this before, I wouldn't doubt it.


I’m not angry with him of course, we’ve been friends our whole lives. It’s not like there’s anyone I would have rather shrunk around, and I know what to expect from him, but still…  


This particular situation started a couple of days ago. We just finished one of our “sessions”. I shrank while we slept, and he figured I had already gotten up when he woke up and saw no one next to him. Later he found me lying there, naked and sound asleep when he pulled the sheets off to wash.


We’d been friends with benefits for a while now. We tried having a romantic relationship a couple years back, but it didn’t work out. Funnily enough when we called each other to ask to meet and “talk” we both had the same idea in mind. The both of us thought the whole “romance” thing wasn't working. We remained friends, played wingman for each other, met good people, but things rarely lasted very long. In the end we decided there was nothing wrong to have a few benefits, especially considering we shared a kink that most of our potential suitors weren’t interested in. Now with my new predicament, he seems pretty determined to take that kink to a new level.





Now I would legally be his pet. I would be lying if I said that this didn’t excite me a little bit, but of course I’m going to miss my old life.


*****


“Did you really have to change my name though? That’s gonna take some getting used to.”


“Of course. I’m your owner now, I get to name you.”


“Yeah, I get it. In the bedroom it was always pretty hot when you gave me some pet name, but this legally my name now Mark. I don’t know how ok I am with that. I’m still me you know.”


“I know you’re still you, but at the same time, you’re also not. I mean, you can’t go back to your old life. I’ve read that it’s better for minis to get a new name after shrinking. It helps detach you from your old life. I’m sorry that it had to happen to you, but what’s done is done. I promise I’ll take good care of you.”  


“I know you will, I trust you. But it’s… It’s gonna take some getting used to you know?”


“I get it. We’ll take it slow. We’ll start with just the name, ok Ruby?”


“...Ok. Right. Ruby is my name now. But, umm.. could you at least get me some clothes? It’s cold being naked all the time…”

Mark paused for a moment.


“Maaark! You said we’ll just start with the name!”


He chuckled. “You’re cute when you’re angry. Fine, fine. We can stop at whatever store sells mini clothes we can find, then maybe I’ll order some stuff online. Mind you, you’re still my mini. If I want you naked I’ll get you naked.”


My face grew red. I was glad that he would get me clothes, but the idea of him being in total control of whether or not I would be allowed clothing turned me on a little.


“Ok. Th-thank you... Owner”


He grinned that grin he always had when he had me kneeling before him with my tits out and a collar around my neck.


********


“No Ruby, not like that. On your toes, Spread your legs wide, and have your hands like that, and stick your tongue out… Good. Perfect. That’s how a good pet begs.”


I whined a bit in response.


“But this is super uncomfortable! I don’t know how long I can keep this pose…”

He just smiled.


“Don’t worry Ruby, you only have to do that when you ask for something. You’ll be too cute for me to say no.”


It had only been about 2 weeks since he got me registered and changed my name. My legs were getting tired, and my tongue was getting dry. But at the same time, I knew I was getting used to this. In fact, I even liked it. I still missed my old life, but…



There are worse ways to live life.