- Text Size +

 

Immediately I realized I shrank only a few inches.  My tiny body took up such a small part of the bed now.  Angela’s fingers were now much too large for my bum and she graciously slipped them out allowing me some reprieve.  I was just trying to catch my breath at this point. I had cum so furiously from her anal assault that I was really winded.  Angela on the other hand was just fine.

“I can tell that was your first time through the ass.” She mused as she sat up over me.

“No guys lasts longer that 60 seconds on their first time I do that.” She wiped her hand on her boobs.
“oooo, you really did shrink, was that orgasm worth the five inches?” she asked excitedly. “It’s all down hill from here for you.” She added before I could respond.

Five inches per orgasm. I had to stay over six inches and I was currently 2’1”.  I quickly did the math, I could only afford to cum 3 more times and still stay above my target. The way she had just extracted that orgasm from me I didn’t feel very confident I would last the rest of the time.

I kept my hands behind the headboard as though I couldn’t get out. No need to tip my hand yet.

“I’m gonna go wash my hands, my fingers smell like your shit.” She began to get off the bed and stood over me.

“Wanna smell?” she extended her hand.

“Please god no.” I turned my head and she laughed and walked away.  What a disgusting human being, I thought. Sabrina would never treat me like that, she was a pro.  I suddenly realized that I missed her, which was maybe the purpose of Sabrina inviting Angela in the first place.

The bathroom door closed and I squeezed my hand out of the zip tie. I quickly stood up on the bed.  It was trippy, I was still big enough that I could interact with most things in the room.  My massive boner had not stopped, no doubt due to the overdose of Viagra that Angela had slipped me.  It stood about 45 degrees off of my body with a heartbeat of its own, still as thick as my wrist, maybe thicker and from my perspective easily 15 inches.  As scary as it was seeing part of my body so disproportionate to the rest of me, I still had not gotten over the fact that it was deeply erotic.  My greatest weakness magnified to be used against me.  It would certainly tip the scales in Angela’s favor. 

I didn’t stand around long. I doubt she would be long washing her hands.  I sat down on the edge of the bed, my tiny legs dangling over the side and hopped down.  My dick bounced down from the force and I whimpered as a wonderful sensation jolted my hips.  God, this isn’t even close to fair, it didn’t even touch anything.  I was definitely tall enough to reach the door handle still but I knew I’d have to jump for it.  I ran over and had just reached the frame when the bathroom swung open. Oh dang.

“I thought I heard something, Westie!” the curvy giantess beamed from the bathroom.

“Oh no, oh no,” I whined and jumped up to pull down on the handle.  I felt the door open and I pushed off the frame with my foot for a satisfying swing. Angela hadn’t moved from the bathroom, like a cat letting the mouse get a head start, no doubt. I let go and was about to cross the threshold into the house.

“Petrificus totalis!” she exclaimed. Instantly my  whole body went rigid. My eyes wide as my limbs would no longer respond. I felt myself falling backwards, my spine and legs stiff as a board. As I landed on my back my muscles relaxed, though I could no longer use them.  I tried to wiggle my toes or turn over on my stomach, even twist my neck  but it was no use. I couldn’t even scream.  The only thing I could still seemingly control was my  breathing and my eyes.

I heard Angela lumbering over. My head was turned the other way.  I felt her straddle my body, my dick pressed up into my chest in that still unbelievable sensation. Her massive hand pawed at my face and twisted my head up to look at her. She towered over me. I could see her chin rolls from below and her mouth twisted into a wicked smile.

“Naughty naughty boy! How dare you try to run out on me, just when we’re getting started Westie. Tsk tsk tsk.” And she shook my head side to side with each tsk.

My eyes went wide with shock. “I know, a Harry Potter spell, kind of cool huh? That was my idea, Sabrina did me a favor and programmed your body to respond to it.” She gently began grinding her hips into my rod and I could only lay there while she pounded me with wave after wave of pleasure.

“Unfortunately I can only use it once, but I couldn’t resist when I saw you thinking you might actually get out.” She let go of my head and it once again drifted to the side. “HEY!” She yelled and grabbed my jaw. “Look at me when I’m talking to you bitch!” I closed my eyes in defiance and I felt her let go and my head drifted again so I couldn’t look at her.
“Aw, it’s okay, I guess you can’t help it. Here.” She grabbed a pillow and put it beside my head when she straightened it this time. I kept my eyes closed.

“LOOK AT ME!” she screamed and her thumb and index finger squeezed my dick head painfully.

“UUUUaaaaaahhhh!” I managed a guttural animal sound and my eyes shot wide open from the pain and pleasure.

“you get to watch the show now, pervert.” She grabbed the hem of her tank top and pulled it over her head.  Now my eyes went wide but for a different reason.  This girl was stacked.  STACKED.  It was a wonder that she was able to fit her boobs in any bra. Even from below I could see a dark line of cleavage going up to her collar bone. Her face barely visible between the twin swells from my perspective. My dick surged beneath her at the sight. She grinned and rocked into me.

“Ohhhhhhh, do you like that baby?” she cooed to me. She got up and my eyes saw her leave my field of view. The next thing I knew she was right in my face. Her eyes were massive and compelling in mascara.  She pressed her nose to mine and then flicked my head to the side with just her nose so I was now facing opposite the pillow. I saw her hand stretched out and holding her phone in a selfie pointed towards us.

In the frame I could see our two profiles: her massive chest pressed up into my twitching cock. Her temple pressed against mine and I could feel the warmth pass between us. The size of her head compared to mine was shocking. My eyes went wide as she rubbed her tits into me. My dick pressed into her sternum and her boobs completely dwarfed me, spilling out onto both sides of my body even though they were still in her bra.

“Smile!” she said cheerily, even though I was incapable. My face looked like a dead fish in the camera; my jaw was slack and my eyes in shock. She began taking pictures. At one point a notification flashed from the top of the screen. I only made out the words “OMG IS HE REAL?” before she flicked it aside with her thumb.

“Oh wait, I’ve been wanting to do this.” She shuffled down my limp body a bit and then I saw her put my head into her lips. I twitched inside her mouth, it was warm and wet. Then her cheeks hollowed as she sucked my dick into her mouth and she looked up into the camera. Her eyes big and shiny, her tits practically spilling out covering the rest of me. I could only gasp and stare dumbly at the camera and she took another photo with her plush lips wrapped around my painful and comical erection. Oh god, oh Christ, if I could just cum now and she could swallow it for me. I was about to let it happen when she sloppily pulled my dick out.

“This is unreal, I mean, you’re pretty hung even by normal standards, it looks totally photo shopped, I don’t think anyone on my only fans will even believe me.”

She snapped a few more: licking the side of my head with her massive tongue. Fake biting the side of my head(her mouth was big enough to almost get around the curvature of my head).  One from above my head with my dick barely peeking out of her massive hooters that she showed me. One staring straight at my dick head, her eyes looked hypnotized and drool spilling from the corner of her mouth like it had bewitched her.

All the while I felt her rubbing and squeezing and poking my artificially enhanced member that was more sensitive than ever. I still had no control over the rest of my body this entire time.

“So, the only way to stop the spell is for you to cum.” She explained.  Seriously? How was that even fair?
“I know, I know, it’s kind of a freebie for me. But it only works once.” She was once again on top of me gently grinding into me. My erection was absolutely massive. It felt like a baseball bat getting pushed inbetween us.

“I know you will not sit still for me again so I need to get a good money shot.” She thought out loud. Please let her swallow, please let her swallow.

“Oh, I know!” she hopped off of me and picked me up with a little effort.
“Oh my god, you’re like a fucking rag doll!” I couldn’t even pick up my head to look her in the eyes. Instead my gaze was directed straight down those enourmous bra covered boobs. The black stars tattooed across the surface which only helped to draw the eye even more, not that it was needed.

“Well all of you except this part.” And she lifted me up to her mouth to once again put my rod inside her warm waiting mouth. I could see the black lipstick stains around the head now.

“MMMMMMMMM!” she hummed pleasurably like I was an ice cream bar. My breathing began to speed up.
“Oh no, not like that, you pervert.” She popped me back out.

“This pose was my favorite.” She flung me on the bed pretty rough, I couldn’t even brace for impact which was pretty scary. This girl was so undisciplined and immature, where is Sabrina? But before I could think she was on top of me again. I felt her hand grab my member and slip it in between her boobs. It was so warm and the pressure was amazing.
“oh here, lets prop you up so you can se the show too!” she lifted my head up against a pillow so I could gaze helplessly at my purple head barely poking out of her cleavage. I heard her phone above me as she pressed the record button.
“I’ve got giant ass titties that are all natural, Westie, and you’ve got a magically enchanced cock.  Do you think your magic cock is gonna be able to win against my natural tiddies though?” she mused and pressed her chest against my pelvis so her delicious boobs absolutely smashed into me creating a narcotic high in the back of my head and making my other head completely disappear in between her boobs.

“you’re gonna be even smaller westie.” She began to rub her tits around my cock. “you can’t help but give up your power and your strength, even though you have a magic cock, my boobs are just too strong for you, huh!” I hate to say it but she was actually getting at me.

“Ohhhhhh, does it feel soooo good?” She teased and kept rocking. I felt the waves beginning to build at the base of my rod. “Do my natural G’s make your baby cock behave? I bet you’ve never been with a girl with G’s before. Even if you did, and I really don’t think I guy like you would, they still wouldn’t be as big as my boobs are to you right now, I’m the only one that can do this to you!” My breath was becoming very rapid now. Oh god, not like this, please, my dick was pointed right at my face.

“Do my big goth tiddies make your peen feel sensitive huh?” My eye brows knit together and my eyes rolled back as she rocked me past the point of no return between her unbelievable boobs. I remember my one regret was that I couldn’t rut my hips up into her and make it feel even better.

“EuuuuuuuAAhhhhhhhh!” I moaned like a donkey as the pleasure spiked and send a lighting bolt down my rod into my soul. My first load was completely contained in her rack thank  god, but I knew it wouldn’t last.

“Oooooooh yeah, fuck my titties, fuck my titties!” she squealed and the second shot blasted out of her cleavage and hit me in the chin.
“FUCK MY TITTIES” She yelled and I could do nothing to stop the pleasure from overwhelming me. I closed my eyes and reveled in the sexual euphoria she had forced me to feel. I felt myself shoot off rope after rope and she giggled and squealed. Some hit me in the face. Some went above my head.

Almost immediately I noticed I could kind of move my toes as if they were waking up from having been slept on. The second thing I noticed behind the pleasure was Angela’s huge rack growing around my body as I once again began to shrink.  I could feel her breathing heavily. I guess the rocking back and forth was a little winding for her too. Of course her breath was really nasty, no doubt she had a bad case of gingivitis. God, how could Sabrina do this to me?
I awkwardly lifted my hand up to my face to swat some of my spunk off.

“Ah ah!” she tutted and slapped my hand down painfully. “Not until I get a good cum shot.”
I was too exhausted to fight as I watched her wipe spunk off her phone that must have reached it above my head. Then she held it inches from my face and snapped a few pictures.

“Okay, 10 minute break boy, then you’re gonna make me feel good for a change, got it?” She glared down at me as if I’d done something wrong. 

I nodded pathetically and wiped the side of my head on the duvet.