[Reviews - 64] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A young boy named Jake finds a tiny woman in a museum and winds up on the wrong end of a "role reversal" when he tries to help her. I may continue this depending on reader reaction. I've always been a big fan of this kind of scenario. 


Rated: R
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Gentle, Humiliation Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 22 Completed: No
Word count: 67092 Read: 154365
Published: November 12 2014 Updated: February 09 2015

1. Role Reversal by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 25] starstarstarstarstar (6784 words)

2. Where Do We Go From Here? by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2286 words)

3. Lillian's Guilt by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (3439 words)

This chapter is written from Lillian's point of view. From now on I'll specify prior to each chapter. The majority of the story will be seen from Jake's perspective but in certain chapters, we'll also see Lillian's point of view. I usually don't do this kind of thing but I think it really works with this story. 



 

4. Jake's Big Date by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 0] (2670 words)

Jake & Lillian have their unofficial "first date" at a nearby pizzeria ; written from Jake's point of view

5. Lillian's Best Friend by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3692 words)

As the title hints, this chapter focuses heavily on Lillian and is from her point of view. Enjoy! 

6. Taken Away by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1838 words)

This chapter begins just before the end of last chapter, when Jake was taken from Lillian. This chapter is from Jake's point of view 

7. Reunited by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2295 words)

Jake does his best to find Kelly again, but will it be worth it in the end? Written from Jake's point of view

8. Bumps in the road by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (1881 words)

Things begin to grow tense between Kelly and Jake as she gains her independence back and he wonders about the future. Written from Jake's point of view 

9. Homecoming by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2635 words)

Kelly returns home to her family, and Kevin makes his long awaited debut in the story. Written from Kelly's point of view 

10. Kevin's Secret by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2927 words)

The plot thickens as Jake learns a lot more about Kelly's past and possible future. Written from Jake's point of view 

11. Change is inevitable by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (2534 words)

Jake awaits his fate as he wakes up from the turmoil of his encounter with Kevin This chapter is written from Jake's point of view.

12. The Drop Off by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3300 words)

From Kelly's point of view -- we finally are introduced to Kendra's character while Kelly has doubts about handing Jake off to her. 

13. Kendra's Offer by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] (3532 words)

Kendra introduces Jake to his new 'life', at least for the time being. Written from Jake's point of view 

14. A "Little Fun" by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 0] (4077 words)

Let's just say, this chapter (and others soon to come) are the reason why I've raised the content rating on this story. That said, enjoy! Written from Jake's point of view, of course. 

15. Back to normal? by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2786 words)

Jake experiences the aftermath of his wild night with Kendra as the questions continue to mount in his head. Written from Jake's point of view 

16. Several Weeks Later by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3328 words)

After their events together, Kelly continues talking to Jake on the eve of her 2 year anniversary with Kevin. Written from Kelly's point of view 

17. Meanwhile... by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (1997 words)

This chapter details many of the events from last chapter, but from Jake's point of view, as he contemplates his decision to "try again" with Kendra. Enjoy!

18. The More Things Change... by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2937 words)

Jake responds to Kelly in her time of need... written from Jake's point of view 

19. Making the next move by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2836 words)

Kelly ponders everything that has happened and re-explores her feelings for Jake during the aftermath of the last chapters' events. Written from Kelly's point of view. 

20. Jess Returns by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3225 words)

As the title suggests, Kelly and Jake are visited by Kelly's friend, Jess who discovers their predicament in Kevin's place. Written from Jake's point of view

21. Friendly Bonding Time by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (2366 words)

Jess continues to take in our starring tiny couple. Written from Kelly's point of view 

22. Moving On by Sonicfan287 [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarstar (3727 words)

Jake is awoken in the middle of the night and talks Kelly through some of her emotions. Written from Jake's point of view