- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jake is awoken in the middle of the night and talks Kelly through some of her emotions. Written from Jake's point of view 

A low rumbling perpetuated its way around me, but it was honestly sort of calming.

The last thing I could remember, Jess had laid us down in her room, using a big puffy open sock as a sleeping bag which Kelly crawled into. Despite my protests (well, not really... okay, maybe a little) she insisted on placing me next to her because she didn't want me getting hurt if she placed me in her dress or anywhere else. My little angel... er... giant angel slept right alongside me and the vibrations I felt were from her party as she calmly put out air every few seconds.

The soft floor underneath me seemed to tremble lightly, and then came a different sound.

I was a bit startled and rubbed my eyes, rolling around and looking up at darkness.

Was she...? Was she crying?

I looked over at Kelly, my giant love, her eyes hidden from view as her face was pressed hard against the floor. It was as if she didn't want anyone seeing her but of course, from my vantage point I could see nearly all of her. She was laying on her stomach, but was half propped up by her elbows and she was running her fingers through her hair as she clutched her downward head.

"Kel..." I whispered, before realizing how foolish of an idea that was. I was hard enough to hear as it was at this size, and there was zero chance of either of us waking the slumbering Jess who seemed miles away at this point. Finally, I raised my voice "Kelly!"

She lay there, still. Her low, bitter sobs continued but only for a little longer. They slowed down to a near stop, before she uncurled her fingers and nervously bore her eyes to me. They were glistening with tears and while the lighting wasn't the best, I could see harsh red circles forming under her left eye. Her lips were quivering and she looked genuinely miserable. I hated to see this. I crawled pathetically towards her body and her eye followed me in silence until I reached the apex of her elbow on the floor. I gently tapped on it.

"Kelly... what's wrong?" I asked

"Jake..." she said, her voice straining to force out the words. A large drop of mucus danced around her nostrils before falling to the ground, just in front of me. "I'm so disgusting right now..."

"Kelly... it's me... Jake... your little lover?" I said, in a playful tone to try and improve her mood. "You can tell me anything"

"Jake..." she sighed, and took a great sniff before wiping her eyes with one hand and lowering her head slightly. "I don't think you'd want to hear this... in fact, part of me even wonders why you want to be with me at all"

"What do you mean?" I asked

"I don't know..." Kelly sobbed, "I think you just want to stay with me because I'm a giant to you and I can take care of you... but once you're back to normal, you'll have options again and..."

"Hey... hey, please, don't say that" I said, startled by her assumption. "I've been 'that guy' before... I've been the one who's been led on by women until they could find something 'better', but believe me when I say, there's noone better for me than you, Kelly..."

"Well thank you..." Kelly sputtered, "you're awfully sweet but... I don't know... I'm so freakin' emotional right now..."

Again, a large tear drop trickled down her shoulder and landed near me.

"I'm here for you, Kelly... I promise" I said

"Would you mind..." Kelly said, taking a sniff as a small smile formed on her lips, "...calling me Lillian?"

"Lillian? Um... sure..." I said, slightly confused.

"It's just... I really did like that name, and it reminds me of when I first met you... or when we first met in general" Kelly said.

"I will admit, part of me still thinks of you that way... not little... just being Lillian..." I said, then wondered what the hell I had just said. Would a rose by any other name not still be as sweet... or something like that... I don't know, poetry wasn't my thing.

"But really... the part you're not going to want to hear..." Kelly said, gently lifting me up towards her face with one hand, before letting her body relax back into the 'sleeping bag', "is that... the reason I was crying... is... because of Kevin"

"What about him?" I asked

"I just... I can't believe he did what he did... I always suspected something... not this time, but when we were together before... he'd be so protective of me, it was almost like he was hiding something" Kelly explained, "I always wondered, 'why does he always suspect I'm out with someone' and yet he can go out at random times and I'm not supposed to wonder?"

I just nodded my head in awkward silence.

"...and it's just... disgusting to think... what he did with her, and maybe other girls... I just don't know..." Kelly whimpered, "but then I think... 'maybe he met her while I was missing and didn't tell me... maybe he didn't think I'd come back'"

"No, you can't say that" I said, "Even if that were true, if he really cared for you, he would've broken it off with the slut... sorry to call her that"

"No, you can call her that" Kelly said, with a slight giggle.

"So... what are you trying to say?" I asked, "Do you still miss Kevin?"

"Honestly... a little..." Kelly said, prompting a frown from me, "See, I didn't want to tell you this! Because I know it's just a passing thing... we were together for almost 2 years... I really thought he cared.. that's why I put up with some of his crap. You know what I mean, Jake? You ever wish something could work out but you kind of know it can't?"

I nodded. I knew all too much about that.

"I know what you're going through Kel... Lil..." I said, correcting myself.

"I don't know if you do," Kelly sighed, "I mean... don't get me wrong, I know you've been going through things with Kendra too... but... this is more than that..."

"What do you mean?" I asked

"There are some things about me, Jake.. that I never told you... that I've never really told anyone besides my dad and Kevin and maybe a few others... but... hmm..." Kelly said, her tears intermittent as she spoke, "I'm really messed up, Jake... like really messed up"

"Don't say that, Lillian" I said

"Please let me finish" Kelly said, "and you can decide if you still want to be with me once you know this..."

I nodded. I was going to hear her out, but unless she said she had a kid, was cheating on me (which was near impossible) or liked orgies and was a narcotics dealer with 8 husbands and wives, I was pretty much sticking it out for the long haul, however long that ended up being.

"Okay.... when I was 13 years old... I was raped... by a guy from my high school..." Kelly said slowly. "...even before that, I had self esteem issues so you can imagine how that went... I had to be taken out of high school and that's why I changed schools... the people were much nicer at my second school, but the pain never went... I felt so alone..."

I looked at her, with a frown.

"...I um... I really don't like talking about this..." Kelly sobbed, keeping her eyes closed.

"It's okay, Kelly... you don't have to tell me..." I said

"I think you need to know..." Kelly sighed, "When I was 17, I began cutting myself... it wasn't an everyday thing but when my dad found the marks... understandably, he freaked out. I was in heavy therapy for a long time... shortly after is when I met Kevin... I didn't trust him or anyone I met but somehow he got through my wall and it wasn't until we had been dating for a while that I told him about what happened to me..."

"What did he do?" I asked

"That's when he started playing the 'you're the weak woman' bit on me" Kelly scowled, "and that's why he thought I needed shit like pepper spray and a big strong man around me at all times to protect me..."

"A big strong man I am not..." I joked, "...at least, not right now"

"I know, and I don't care" Kelly said, giving me a warm smile and another amazing kiss, "and who knows, if we're ever both full size, maybe we see for sure... but that's the thing, Jake. That's what I like about you... you're not a showoff, you just are who you are and it's nice and...I feel like I've been hiding all of this from you..."

"Yeah, but I can understand why" I said. "It's not easy to talk about these things..."

"But... the thing is... when I was little ... like when you met me... people tried to rape me all the time... I mean, they couldn't ACTUALLY have sex with me..." Kelly said, "but they'd... do some pretty disgusting things to me... and it made me think... is that all I am?? Just some kind of toy? Is this what people wanted me for when I was regular size and they just couldn't do it then?"

"Kelly... I swear to you, you are so much more than that..." I said, "You're beautiful, but in a really classy way... you're just... I can't explain it but you're really awesome, inside and out..."

"Heh..." Kelly said, her smile becoming more pervasive as I was starting to feel like we had beaten this bout of depression. "...you are... super awesome... but there's something else I have to tell you... and I don't know how you'll take it"

"Ok, shoot" I said

"So calm about it, huh?" Kelly chuckled, nearly going into a full laugh as she brushed some of her hair aside, viewing me closely in her hand, "I feel like kind of a creep for saying this... but... ever since you got shrunk... and you've been smaller than me..."

Kelly paused and I just continued to stare.

"No... this is so dumb... and wrong" Kelly said, shaking her head.

"Well c'mon, you gotta tell me now..." I said

"Are you sure?" Kelly asked

"Yes" I blurted out. The anticipation was killing me now

"...seeing you so small... and even just holding you in my hand right now... it feels... it feels really nice..."Kelly said.

"Oh?"

"Yeah... and this is the creepy part..." Kelly sighed, "and I hope you don't hate me, but I really like the sense of control it gives me... I'd never do anything to hurt you, I swear... but part of me is actually... turned on... seeing you little like this... isn't that sick?"

I paused for a long moment, not sure how to phrase what I had to say next.

"Is it um... sick... that seeing you big like this... kind of... um... turns me on?" I said, mumbling on purpose a bit.

"Huh... you calling me fat?" Kelly joked. "I should squish you for that"

I laughed

"No no, Lil, that's not what I meant..." I said.

"I know what you meant, little Jake..." Kelly said, "Oop, I didn't mean to call you that"

"What? Little?" I asked

"Yeah... sorry... it just kind of slipped out" Kelly said, looking guilty.

"No worries... I AM little..." I shrugged.

"I guess you are..." Kelly said, "So what should I do with you?"

I looked up at her massive face and gulped. I was becoming so aroused right now.

"Then again..." Kelly smiled, looking naughty, "who said you got a say in it, huh?"

She then playfully teased me, dangling me over her mouth. The weirder part was... I liked it. She closed her mouth and set me safely back down on her palm.

"Sorry... couldn't resist" Kelly laughed

"Don't be sorry" I said, sounding psyched, "I want to explore that giant mouth of yours"

"Oh?" Kelly asked, her eyes widening a bit, "Aren't you afraid I may... swallow you?"

"I trust you, Lil" I said.

"Okay, if you're sure..." Kelly said

"C'mon, I thought you liked having control of me..." I said, teasing her this time. She swiftly lifted me up.

"Oh, that's it... you are lunch, little man" Kelly said, sending a chill through my body as she delivered me into her open maw. She dropped me inside and slowly closed her teeth. From there I could feel the warm slippery nature of her tongue as it snaked around me. She let out a soft moan before lightly opening her mouth and letting me drip out onto her hand.

I stared up at her in shock.

"Okay... for real now..." Kelly said, "You need to let me know if I'm hurting you... understand?"

"Yes, I promise I'll let you know... I'll either clap my hands or say something, or something... if you're being too rough" I said, and nodded on her hand.

"Okay... well..." Kelly said, smiling again. "You wanna have some fun...? Maybe explore my body a little?"

I found myself nodding excitedly like a little puppy, drawing a laugh from her.

"You're sure being a good sport about this..." Kelly said, "I would take these clothes off for you but they're a bit tight... whatever Jess did to fasten this dress feels like it'd be a bitch to re-do... but I still have the nighty underneath...so..."

As Kelly spoke, she set me again, her warm breath occasionally hitting me. She laid down again atop the softness of the surrounding floor and then rolled onto her back. She reached her hand up for me and seized me around the waist. She was getting really good at this. She didn't even have to look this time to know where I was.

"Okay..." Kelly said, finally, "You should be able to burrow in here, Jake... just let me know if it's too tight, okay?"

Kelly yanked lightly on the fabric of her makeshift dress, creating a sort of 'blanket' I could scamper under and access her soft flesh underneath it. It wasn't long before I was crawling in the narrow spaces between her two mountainous breasts as they rose in opposing directions on either side.

"C'mon Jake... don't be boring... show me what you got" Kelly teased.

I was a bit nervous at the time because I didn't know how much room I had in there and the heat from Kelly's body, combined with the limited space was beginning to cause sweat particles to form. Still, my own natural instincts took over pretty quickly and it wasn't long before I had stepped onto her right breast, gently grabbing it and then applying more force.

"Mmmmm..."Kelly said, "You can apply a little more force, Jake... you're really little now, so I can barely feel it... but you do feel nice on my skin"

As soon as she said that, I took the challenge and clenched the flesh around me a little more tightly, crawling up so that I was nearly atop her breast... or what would be the front if she were standing up-right.

"Heh" Kelly chuckled, I could hear her voice echoing around me, "I can see you in my dress but you're just a little lump in there... moving around"

When she said that, she also gently put her hand down over where I was.

I squirmed a bit, a tad limited for room but closer to where I wanted to be... atop her right nipple. I gently cupped my hands to either side of it and steadied my body for what I was about to do. I lowered my mouth down on it and began to lightly suck. Apparently, it didn't matter how little I was, because Kelly not only removed her hand but she began to squeal.

"Ohhhh ohhhh..." Kelly moaned happily, "You're really turning me on, hon"

I continued sucking away on her right breast as her moaning intensified and so did my hard on.

"Jake....wow..." Kelly gasped, still moaning as she pressed her other hand gently on her other nipple.

Her breathing intensified. I could hear it echoing all around me, growing louder and faster with each motion.

Then came a sudden twist -- literally... I felt myself sliding quickly and without warning to the left and fell flat against the inside of Kelly's bra as everything seemed to whirl around me for a brief moment. As soon as I caught my bearings, I had figured out that Kelly changed her position while I had been on her nipple. She was now laying with her body face down on the floor, being extra careful not to place her upper body all the way down.

"Jake..." she said, her voice choppy between breaths, "I'm sorry, that didn't hurt you, did it?"

"I... no..." I said, and it was true. I didn't feel hurt. Just surprised.

"Hmm?" Kelly asked, her loud voice echoing gently around me. As she leaned up, I felt the "floor" drop out from under me. "Please... come out, Jake... I can't hear you... but I feel you moving, so I know you're alright"

I slowly crawled on my stomach outwards, emerging from Kelly's cleavage as she remained laying down, keeping her upper torso and shoulders propped up by having her hands in a relaxed pushup position. As soon as I became visible to her, she cast her gaze upon me and seized me up with a hand, allowing her weight to rest on her other shoulder as she slowly brought me to her face again.

"I'm... I'm sorry..." she said, a slight smile still on her face, and she appeared as if she were turning bright red. "I shouldn't have done that while you were in my dress... I just... I got so excited... and caught up in the moment"

"I know, it's fine" I said, breathing a bit more relaxed now. Truth be told, even her little 'surprise' hadn't done much hamper my hard on. I stared back at the giantess as she stared down at me on her hand, and she had my complete attention at all times. "Your body is amazing, Kelly..."

She blushed brightly.

"You're amazing, Jake..." Kelly chuckled, her warm breath filling my world yet again as she playfully lowered a finger to me and stroked my body with it, "y-you're so little, but..."

"...but?" I asked

"It doesn't make me want you any less..." Kelly smiled and placed a rather generous kiss on my body, her plush lips making contact with my entire self in one fell swoop. She pulled me away and giggled. I didn't know how to feel about that particular giggle.

"Wh-What?" I asked, skeptically.

"Nothing..." Kelly smiled, "I can... let's just say, I can tell this is turning you on too"

"Oh... yeah." I said, trying to remain confident but it was more than a little embarassing to have this massive beauty checking me out with my crotch clearly bulging out. It felt even worse because we were one-on-one, so there was no way to deny or hide it. Then again, I guess I didn't have any reason to.

"There's no need to be embarassed, honey" Kelly said, and lowered her index finger down again. "In fact, I want to know... what I can do to help"

"R-Really? Well..." I chuckled nervously. She tilted her hand somewhat, making sure I wouldn't fall and then positioned her thumb just above me. I closed my eyes briefly, feeling nervous, even though I was confident she wouldn't hurt me. Instead, she leaned her thumb in close and began flexing it slowly against my torso, using the slightest touch to turn me on further. "...th-that's helping..."

"Really?" Kelly asked. "What else can I do?"

"K-Kelly..." I sputtered, helpless to her touch as her giant thumb rubbed the insides of my thighs, "I... I..."

"Yes, honey?" she said, her eyes wide with attentiveness as she pressed a little harder but not too much as she was bringing me to a climax.

"I...should be the one ...pleasing you..." I sighed, glancing in every direction as her thumb seemed to shift slowly around me, rubbing me at different points like a massage chair.

"You already have, Jake..." Kelly said, her voice fading slightly. It sounded as if she were getting drowsy and I guess I couldn't blame her. It had been a long day and night for both of us and even with some sleep, I was feeling a bit tired too. "...and I never want to be like those creeps at the museum... they mishandled me... they mistreated me and tried to control me. I would never do that to you, I want you to know that"

I nodded as she rubbed me gently again. The friction of her thumb against my body while her palm arched against my back was an amazing sensation which drove me closer to finality. My breathing grew faster and faster as she pressed and circled her thumb around my midsection. Finally, I grabbed her thumb and pulled it against myself, and she let me. I held on tight as I released, soaking the inside of my pants and feeling a bit more embarassed when she finally unpinned me from her hand. I let out a great exhale and sighed.

"Better?" she smiled. I nodded. "Good."

She then set me down on the floor again, just beside her.

"We can play some more tomorrow, hon" Kelly smiled, as we both started to drift off further into a deep sleep. "I'm really glad I met you, Jake"

I'm not sure if I answered her, but I really wanted to. I called out 'me too', but it was in such a drowsy haze that I felt my eyes growing heavy and my breathing slowing down. I had no control over it and soon succumbed to the deep sleep that awaited both of us. Strangely, I was starting to have the opposite doubt.

Would she still want to be with me when (and if) we were both normal sized?
Chapter End Notes:

Fun time may be over (for now), as Kelly and Jake will take their next steps in trying to return to normal in the morning. Who knows what the future may hold but we'll soon find out!

Thanks again for reading and I'll try to have a new chapter out soon