- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Let's just say, this chapter (and others soon to come) are the reason why I've raised the content rating on this story. That said, enjoy! Written from Jake's point of view, of course. 

"Well I'm glad you're not letting your height stop you from enjoying the finer things in life, little Jakey" Kendra chuckled and gently sat me down on her bed. I began to become increasingly worried about what was coming next but at the same time, I was kind of relieved. I figured either way, if this was to be the end -- there were worse ways to go, quite frankly.

I had been tired of feeling fearful ever since I got shrunk and wanted to enjoy SOMETHING at least. In this case, it would be someone and someone's who's body I was already quite familiar with, but never in this way. The idea of seeing Kendra in giant form was actually pretty enthralling. I decided I would do my best to let the anxiety go and enjoy what was in store for me.

"Hmm, okay, so I guess I should get out of this stuffy thing" Kendra squealed, lifting the black hoody up over her head. To my surprise, I watched as she exposed her bare torso to me while she slowly lifted the thick black sweatshirt. I guess I shouldn't be too surprised but she had been wearing no shirt underneath, just a thin lace, purple bra. I guess that would explain why she was in such a hurry to get out of public when she met Kelly at the restaurant. She let out a cute grunt as the sweatshirt got tangled around her neck and she had to yank it off with both hands. She threw the sweatshirt to the floor near her bed, adding to the clutter in her room, but I barely noticed. She looked down at me and laughed, "Bet ya didn't expect that, huh?"

"Honestly... not exactly" I chuckled

"What?" Kendra laughed, not able to hear me, of course. She scooped her hands under me surprisingly and lifted me to her face, where I get a better scent of her perfume as it wafted out towards me. Gosh, her face was beautiful. Even from up close, there were very few flaws in her skin. Her lipstick had been a bit uneven but I didn't even care, I only noticed how thick and full her lips were. I always loved her thick, pouty lips. They were by far the most distinguished feature on her face, not to take anything away from her lovely brown eyes which reflcted my tiny form in them as I stared back. "You just gonna let your jaw hang out, or are you going to say something more, Jakey?"

"I...I'm sorry, you're just... you're gorgeous, K" I admitted.

"Don't be sorry for that, you little cutie! That's one of the sweetest things you've ever said to me" Kendra smiled and laid a remarkably wet kiss on me. I mean, I was practically soaking wet (or at least I felt like it) when she smacked her massive lips against me. My clothes were coated with a thick red powder from her lipstick but it was worth every second of it, even as she laughed at me a little in the aftermath. "What am I going to do with my poor little man, huh?"

I was strangely loving this, even as she used her playful, "baby talk" voice on me, keeping me secured in her giant hand.

"While I think about that..." Kendra said, almost completely ignoring me, as she kept me in her hand and stood straight up, revealing a startling fall for yours truly, "why don't I finish getting undressed? I think I'll keep you... here..."

Then she slid me discreetly in between her massive mounds of flesh, giggling slightly as I sat unevenly between them. Actually, I wasn't truly sitting, she had me somehow wedged in her cleavage. Her bra helped, by pushing up her breasts nicely, providing a nice little 'pocket' for me to sit in without needing much effort. It was almost as if she planned for this, I thought to myself, but of course I knew she often wore push-up bras.

As soon as I realized I was fairly safe (and all too comfortable) in between Kendra's massive tits, I could focus on what else was going on. The whole while I was engaged with the fleshy material to either side of me. I tried not to let it show but I became like a kid in a candy store, much to giant Kendra's delight, as she slowly bent forward and took off her sweat pants.

"Hmmm" she said, in another low seductive growl, "If you're having fun already... just wait until we get started"

I was speechless. I'm sure I could've thought of something to say, but what? Part of me wondered if this was even right, what we were doing. I didn't really want to regain feelings for Kendra again. Especially not this way, when so much of our relationship was predicated on a sexual chemistry... this wasn't exactly helping matters.

Kendra stood up slowly and then gave her breasts a playful bounce, cupping them from below and lifting them slightly. It was enough to jolt me a little, but I wasn't hurt -- quite the opposite, actually. I was thrusted forward a bit and instead of sitting snugly atop Kendra's bust line, I now found myself getting crumpled a bit, falling back into her soft flesh. She slowly reached one of her long, bony fingers in after me, safely pulling me out of the tight space and placing me back in her hand, which "floated" from the rest of her body just far enough to give me a generous view of her giant body.

"So... what do you think, Jakey?" Kendra teased, simply taking in my helpless demeanor as I could only gawk at her from her hand. "Let's get a little more comfy, huh?"

Without saying another word, the nearly naked Kendra sprawled out on her massive bed, stretching her arms and legs out and letting out a long content sigh as she set me down on her bare stomach. There, I could feel every breath she took, in and out, in and out. I could hear her crystal clear but I doubt she would be able to hear me if I spoke.

"You are going to make such a great pet, Jake" I heard her say as she gently lowered a hand on top of me, despite my protests. She had me barely covered up against the soft curvature of her flesh. I was a few inches from her belly button as she pressed her hand lightly over me, keeping me contained. It's not like I was going to go anywhere anyway but I felt very uneasy hearing her refer to me as a pet. "I will play with you every day, honey"

"K-Kendra.." I stuttered, grabbing for one of her fingers. Feeling me grabbing, she cautiously opened her hand and spread her fingers apart now, giving me room to move.

"Sorry Jake, was I hurting you? It's hard to hear you, but let me know somehow if I get too rough with you, okay?" Kendra said, "I'd hate to lose my little man on his first night"

I pulled one of her fingers close to me and stroked it gently, talking into it as I leaned my head against her massive fingernail.

"Kendra, please tell me you aren't going to keep me like this..." I sighed.

Kendra's finger retreated.

Instead, she used her other hand to pull me up and held me in front of her face.

"What's that, Jake?" Kendra asked, "I couldn't really hear you"

"Um..." I squeaked meagerly, "Y-You aren't going to keep me this size, are you?"

"Gee, I don't know..." kendra cooed, looking fairly sure of herself, "At first I just wanted to 'borrow' you but you know... you look so cute and well..."

The color slowly left my face as she spoke. I didn't even mean to but I could feel myself getting ready to pass out. I didn't let on though, I continued to let my giant ex girlfriend speak about me as if I were to be her pet forever.

"I figure I could always use a little lovin'" Kendra chuckled. Her chuckles began to echo in my mind as I started feeling faint. I tried so hard not to let it show but Kendra could tell something was up as I lost my balance in her still hand. "...Jake...?"

I knelt down to avoid completely collapsing and maybe falling. I kept my eyes down and tried to refocus because I was feeling extremely panicked right now. The thoughts were overwhelming me and it was making it very tought to enjoy this intimate moment with Kendra.

"J-Jake?" Kendra said, pulling her hand away from her face, trying to give me some room. "Jake... c'mon, you're scaring me... please tell me you're okay"

I nodded weakly.

"Jake... you are okay, right?" Kendra asked. Again I nodded. I was starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. It had just been a momentary panic attack but it was a powerful one.

We both paused and exhaled for a moment.

"Panic attack?" Kendra asked, with a sad look on her face. I nodded meakly. "Okay, I'm sorry... not cool on my part. I swear, I was just joking Jake"

I nodded again, not really sure what else to say.

"I was just... getting into it, yknow?" Kendra asked, and lightly touched me with her index finger. "Kind of like a role play, yknow?"

I nodded again, slowly feeling calm enough to stand up and regain my composure.

"Wh-What kind of role play?" I asked, strangely intrigued.

"Yknow..." Kendra smiled, "The kind where I play with my little sex toy... but I assure you, Jake... it's just acting, okay?"

Kendra always did have a sort of "actor" in her. She was in drama club a long while back and liked to 'role play' in the bedroom from time to time. This,though, was something else entirely.

"O-Ok" I replied, feeling extremely embarassed about my earlier episode. Here I was, in the presence of a giant beautiful woman and I was completely punking out. "I'm sorry, I should've just figured... you were playing"

"You can trust me, Jake, I promise" Kendra said again, "as soon as we're done, I will use the vial on you... and we'll see what happens, but for now, please play along... PLEASE??"

She showed me her toothy smile, which stretched out a length twice the size of my own body. I felt weak kneed looking at that gorgeous smile spreading out in front of me. Of course I couldn't say no.

"S-Sure Kendra..." I smiled.

"That's mistress to you" Kendra said, her tone becoming stern.

I nodded, realizing she was playing again.

"Well, are you going to just stand there or are you going to make yourself useful, toy?" Kendra teased, tugging at my shirt. I began to feel afraid but I let her have her way with me and take the shirt off of my back. She set the tiny shirt on her dresser for safe keeping and then proceeded to probe my tiny body with her finger tips. "Take your pants off for me, baby"

I did as she said and got to my feet, lowering my pants and watching as her giant finger carried them off to her dresser, along with my shirt. Now we were just about even, in terms of clothing. She was down to her bra and panties and here I was, nearly naked, shivering in her open hand.

"Is my little toy cold?" Kendra teased, "probably a little scared too, huh?"

I nodded as she brought me closer to her mouth. I began to feel fearful again, but still turned on. Worse, the more clothing I took off, the easier it would be for her to see my hard on.

Kendra proceeded with her rouse, bringing me practically into her mouth. I felt a humid mist spray over me before she briefly removed me from the cavernous maw.

"Hmmm..." Kendra said, looking down at me, "If we're going to do this and make sure you don't end up hurt, we should probably use a 'safe' word"

"Safe word?" I asked.

"Y'know, like most couples do with this kind of thing... you say the safe word and I'll stop" Kendra explained.

"YOU don't get a safe word?" I joked.

"I don't need a safe word, darling" Kendra laughed, "I could snap you in two if I needed to... I'm just joking, of course, I'd never do that"

I nodded nervously.

"So what should our safe word be?" Kendra asked again.

"I don't know... how about 'STOP'" I said

"Oh cmon, that's not imaginative" Kendra laughed, "You're probably going to be saying 'STOP' a lot in the next few minutes but it's all in the spirit of the roleplay"

"Okay, then, what do you think the word should be?" I asked, feeling completely at her mercy as she kept me uncomfortably close to that glorious mouth of hers.

"How about Lillian?" Kendra asked. I looked at her with a quizzical gaze.

"Why...?"

"I don't know... just say 'Lillian', okay?" Kendra asked. "and then I'll stop"

"If... if that's what you want" I sighed.

"Well, let's see if it works, huh?" Kendra smiled and then opened her mouth again. I was tempted to run but it was no use. I was no match for Kendra's massive, capable hands as they tugged me into her mouth. She detached her fingers from me and let me fall freely into her mouth, keeping me restrained with just her tongue. I could hear her words through her pulsing cheeks as she spoke. "Until you say the safe word, Jake, I'm going to keep you in here..."

I heard her and I comprehended it but I wasn't ready to speak up just yet... not while secrety enjoying being swished around in Kendra's mouth. It was simply incredible feeling my entire body be at her mercy, being sucked on like a piece of candy. I moaned and resisted her tongue but it only made things hotter.

"You doing okay in there, little man?" Kendra asked, "I'm going to assume until you say the word that you're okay, okay?"

I said nothing, I just soaked it all in, or rather, became soaked in. I was becoming so aroused I couldn't stand it. Finally, I caved but not because I was being hurt.

"Lillian!" I screamed out. She almost instantly deposited me into her hand, a long trail of saliva dripping from her mouth along with me.

"There, that wasn't so bad, was it?" Kendra asked, giving me a look over. The saliva from her mouth dripped down my body and left a small pool in her hand. But now I had another problem. The slight breeze in the room, coupled with my sticky exterior was making me a little chilly which made it harder to be aroused. Something tells me that wouldn't be a problem for long, though.

"Still cold, hun?" Kendra asked. I nodded, "Allow me to warm you up"

Kendra brought me closer to her mouth and breathed a gust of warm air on me. For a few moments, it was paradise. Her breath was soothing and reminded me of our nights together. This was so unbelievably sexy that even my stubborn hard on couldn't be deterred from the brief cold and fear I otherwise felt.

"Hmmm... I know we tried it already..." Kendra said, "but how would you like to go between my breasts again?"

I nodded with excitement. Kendra sat up briefly and used her free hand to unhook her bra. She lay back down, pressing her head against the back of her bed and setting me down on her bosoms. She used one hand to carelessly brush the brasierre off of her breasts, exposing both nipples for me. The nipples almost instantly expanded in front of me and Kendra cooed as I got closer to touching them.

"Go on Jake..." she moaned, barely even speaking, she was simply whispering with a lot of breath in her words, "tease my nipples... tease me, baby"

I did as she said, all too eager to press against her giant breasts. I lay down fully on top of them and "swam" towards the tip of her nipple. She moaned and her body quivered the closer I got to her nipple. She was convulsing slightly (a sensation I could remember well from our sexual escapades in the past) just at the thought of me arousing her.

"Go on Jake..." she repeated, her breathing becoming faster and faster. I too was aroused, as I could feel my hard on gently grazing the soft flesh I was on. I fell down on her massive nipple and wrapped my mouth around it, swirling my tongue around this protuberance that was about 1/3 my size. She let out a moan and pressed her hand against me, applying some force, but I didn't mind.

I moaned passionately, feeling as if i were making love to a single boob at my pathetic size but I loved it. My manhood craved to be closer to her as I pressed my mouth and tongue against her soft flesh with all of my might, what little of it I had. I even playfully bit her but she didn't mind. She let out a couple of louder squeals with each nibble I took.

"Mmmm Jake... I really want you..." Kendra moaned. She eased up on her pressure on me with her hand and I lifted my face from her nipple.

"I want you too, baby" I nodded.

"I can't hear you completely" Kendra sighed, "but your little friend there tells me all I need to know... would you mind if we... did something about that...?"

I complied and slowly took off my underwear, now standing naked on my ex girlfriend's giant body.

"J-Jake...?" Kendra asked, her body trembling underneath me like an earthquake. "Could I ask you a huge favor?"

I looked towards her face curiously. She picked me up and brought me closer.

"W-Would you mind.... getting me off?" Kendra asked

"W-What? I mean... sure, Kendra... but how can I...?" I asked. Her face turned flush red. I realized now what she meant. I began to turn flush red with her. "I don't know... Kendra...."

"Please, babe?" she asked. "I promise, as soon as we're done here, I will try to get you back to normal... but I am SO horny right now"

"I... I am too..." I sighed, my hard on reaching its peak in front of her.

"MMm, I bet" Kendra said, "I'd really love to have that little body inside of me...of course if you don't want to..."

"It's just kind of embarassing" I admitted, not really looking forward to being used as her dildo. Then again, she had done so much for me at this point, I was pretty much willing to suck it up and do it for her.

"Babe, I promise I won't tell anyone about this, it'll be between us" Kendra stated. Well gee, I would hope so, I thought.

Finally, I nodded.

"Okay, K" I said nervously. Kendra shot me a look of delight.

"You sure, Jakey?" Kendra asked one last time.

"Please... let's do this before my brain starts thinking for me again" I joked. Kendra chuckled and slowly lowered me down her torso. I can't believe I was going to do this. Then again, it's not like I wasn't going to enjoy it at all.

Kendra pulled down her panties for me and guided me towards her thighs. I decided to take some initiative myself and as soon as I got low enough, I cautiously thrusted my body into her womanhood, eliciting a surprised reaction. She released the elastic panties which she kept midway down on her leg while I "got to work"

"Yes...yes... Jake..." she moaned, her moans becoming quieter and quieter as I pressed myself against her. She muscles tightened around me, making me feel even more turned on so it actually became easier once I overcame the embarassment of being stuck in my ex girlfriends crotch.

"Oh god...oh god..." kendra moaned helplessly as she was being more turned on than I was. "Jake...I...I... oh!"

Just to help matters, Kendra gently pressed an overturned finger against me, gently rubbing me along the sides of her vagina.

"Ohhh, you're almost there, babe, I promise" Kendra moaned, "you're doing great"

Truth is, I was feeling great. A little uncomfortable but at this point, anything felt good after what I had been through in the past days. If Kendra's 'cure' worked, it would just be a cherry on top.

"Hmm, babe...mmmm..." Kendra moaned once more, her moans fading into one continuous noise as I was no longer able to recognize any words. For a short moment, I almost feared she had passed out or wasn't responding anymore. Those 'fears' (as unreasonable as they may have been) were curtailed quickly when she gently pressed her two powerful fingers against me again, giving me one last gentle massage into her crotch until she burst. I also felt a similar sensation, "unloading" myself into her. I let out a deep sigh as she scraped my spent body out of her.

She looked at me in a daze, her hair mussed as if we had actually had sex. In some ways, we kind of had and yet there was this strange calm between us. Even after everything I had been through and the uncertainty of it all -- and then here I was in Kendra's hands... something felt right about our exchange.

Actually, for some creeping reason, I had a feeling I may feel guilty about this later but in the immediate aftermath, those thoughts were unable to pervade my mind... well, at least for the most part.

A few more moments of our euphoric silence pass before Kendra brings me over to her dresser again, setting me down softly. She then bends down and dissapears from view for a second before holding up the familiar white tube in front of me. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised, but admittedly, part of me was that Kendra was keeping her word.

"You... were fantastic, little Jake" Kendra smiled, smacking her lips as she gazed down upon me. I nodded weakly. "I hope I wasn't too rough with you... turns out we didn't really need that safe word, huh?"

I nodded and half laughed.

"So..." Kendra teased, lightly shaking the small vial in her hand "Is my little boy ready to become a man again?"

"You uh... seem pretty confident that this is going to work" I said.

"I should confess..." Kendra explained, "I did actually try this stuff out... I tried very little so I only grew a couple inches. I'm sure at your size... it's hard to tell"

"Hmm, actually I did figure as you were dominating me that you were a little more dominant than you may have been at your previous height" I joked. "But then.. the stuff seriously works"

"At least a little..." Kendra shrugged, "It worked for me but we'll see how it does for you, huh, Jake?"

I nodded cautiously, feeling a shaky sense of optimism if what Kendra said was correct.

"Okay then... lay down Jake... this may feel a little weird" Kendra warned and I slowly lowered myself on her dresser until i was ready for her. She lowered the vial just centimeters from my puny body and spoke again. "Okay.. close your eyes, okay?"

I closed my eyes tight as I heard an ear piercing hiss fill the air. I inhaled quickly and felt my breathing and heart rate accelerate like crazy. I hope Kendra was right about this stuff because I felt like I was having another panic attack just from being exposed to it.

"It's going to be okay, Jake..." I heard Kendra say but her voice was sounding muted as things got faded for me. I reached my hand up towards my giant ex-lover in futility as I watched the room dim around me. I hope she knew what she was doing...

It was no use... whatever happened, I was going deep into a dark haze. I just hope Lillian knows how much I cared for her... if this is indeed the end.
Chapter End Notes:

Is this the start of something new for Jake and Kendra, former lovers? And did Kendra really keep her word? What of Kelly, Kevin and the others in Jake's topsy turvy life? All of these questions and more will be addressed in coming chapters but I look forward to all of your reviews as always. I hope this chapter was as satisfying for you to read as it was for me to write.

Thank you again for all of your support