- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Yes, I know! The Chapter is short. My writing is short but, gives my best quality. I apologize for being gone for so long, writing is one of those things I find you only do when you want to do it. If you don't, your writing is going to suck. Next chapter is here:

Even at my size, the skin that surrounded me was very smooth and hairless. I found it rather impressive someone could take such good care of every square inch of their body while I took ten minutes out of my day to shower, brush teeth and get dressed all at the same time. The sound of wet feet slapping against cement slowly faded away, probably meaning Megs was walking away from the pool with me as her tiny passenger. The truth was revealed when I heard a door close and the air around me heat up to an impossibly high temperature. Slowly, the waistband imprisoning me was loosened until a dainty pair of fingers reached down and latched onto me. I was quickly raised away from her womanhood and up towards her face. The air was so thick, I could only see her face. It was now apparent that I was in a steam room with a very attractive girl from the same college. This would almost sound romantic despite the fact I was only 1 inch tall but, this was clearly not a date (yet).


 


Taking a deep breath, Megs said “So... what happened to you?”. Shocked that I was finally in front of a logically thinking person I stuttered “Well... I... I... am on the college soccer team. I shrunk in my hotel room and I went to get help. Now I'm here.” The blue pupils in her eyes grew even larger than their massive size. After a long pause I said “So why the hell did you shove me into your bikini?” Turning a little pinker, she said “Well, it almost looked like my roomate was after you! I didn't want you to get hurt.” she said in a worried voice. “Do you know how you shrunk?” For a long moment, I began thinking of the sequence of events that took place in the past. “Well... all I remember is touching a doorknob and yes, you're right about your roomate. Long story... By the way, my name is Jared. Thanks for caring to help me.” A slight smile appeared on her face showing some of her shiny white teeth. “O. My. God! You're that guy everyone knows who doesn't talk like ever. I'm Megan, but everyone calls me Megs. I'd totally love to help you right now but, how often do you get to go to a place like this? If you want, I could leave you somewhere and then help you out in a couple hours? Since when did you learn how to talk?” After Megan's outburst of questions and statements, shy old me was ready to die inside. “I know I don't talk a lot but hey, when you're my size you kinda have to... Thanks for he-” Wham! The door flew open revealing none other than Jess.


 


“Jess!” Exclaimed Megan. “I just found this guy named Jared, We need to help him!” Jess paused. “We will. This little prick called me a bitch! I don't like being called a bitch...” Quickly, I intervened “Look! I'm sorry! I didn't mean it! If there's anyway I can make it up to you, I'll do it!” “Well...” Said Jess with a devious looking face. “If you spend the rest of tomorrow and today with us, we will help you.” Stunned, I say “But there's a soccer match tomorrow!” Jess laughed. “Well, looks like there's been a change of plans!” With that, her hand reached for me at lightning speed out of Megan's grasp. Sighing, I say “Fine, I'll do it” giving Megan a reassuring look. “He better not spend the whole time with you!” Intervened Megan. “Oh, he won't.” Replied Jess as she left the room and stuffed me back into her bikini top. Looking down, she said “If you even move in there, the deal is off.” In defeat, I slid my arms back down letting her boobs completely engulf my entire body. It was terrifying to think what the pressure would be if she was wearing a sports bra! With my vision entirely dark, I had an idea as her breasts bounced up and down. With her next step, I jerked my head upwards as hard as I could. I could see! With only the top of my head and eyes poking out, the rest of my body was still jiggling back and forth to the rhythm of Jess's boobs.


 


Looking out, I could see Jess was walking towards the foam mattresses. As she bent down, her breasts sucked me back down to be surrounded once again by her smooth, creamy flesh. I did not dare move again while Jess laid down on her foam floating mattress. For what felt like an hour, I simply laid in between her breasts sweating more and more. The air was becoming hot, stagnant and almost unbreathable. Out of mercy, a hand reached in and I was quickly placed on her belly. Looking around, I saw that were in the center of the pool simply floating around. In the distance, it seemed both the college teams were together in the hot tub. Snapping me out of reality, a huge wave of water knocked me straight off my feet tumbling right into Jess's belly button. Laughing, she simply says “Run.” I get up and quickly decide higher ground is for the best. I quickly make progress until I reach her massive breasts. The incline was much steeper but I could do it. I run full speed until I am at the bottom of her breasts. Jess's hand raises sending a massive tidal wave in my direction. I jump as high as I can grabbing one of her bra strings. The momentum of the wave carries me all the way to the top of her breasts, leading me to quickly swing off.


 


With no time to celebrate, I quickly make my way to her face where I know she wouldn't splash herself. In triumph, I call out “Try and ge-” Jess's tongue reaches out and drags me into the massive cavern of her mouth. I was now at the mercy of this crazy soccer girl. It made me wonder why she was like this to me now and not before. Jess's tongue sent me on a wild carnival thrashing me along the sides of her molars and then to the very back of her throat. The saliva kept smearing me all over my face coating me in a thick minty residue. I was lifted back up and then caressed by her tongue. Her tongue was very soft and my panic quickly subsided when I realized she was not planning on eating me. Jess's tongue would squeeze me, sucking all my flavour and then release me. This process repeated until my penis, under a new master ejaculated everywhere. The second I ejaculated, I was spat back out into the palm of Jess's hand who had a horrified look in her eyes. We were back in her hotel room. “You're not gay!?” she exclaimed in a horrified voice. “Uh...no. I tried to tell you.” I replied. “Do you not like my boobs? You think I'm ugly?” Said Jess in a menacing voice. Thinking to myself “I guess she didn't feel any cum the first time...” Finally with my answer, I replied “No. I think you are very very pretty. I just feel you and I have started on the wrong track here. Do you want to be friends?” With that, the cold menacing look in her eyes quickly faded. “Oh my God! That was so cute! Of course we can be friends. I am sooooo sorry for being so mean to you earlier.” With an approving look, I nod and say “Awesome. Maybe when I get back to normal, I could have your number?” I said with a wink. With a mischievous smile she says “Maybe...” “I'll let you hang out with Megs now.” With that she lowers her hand towards the bed and I jump off. Today hasn't been too bad... Not bad at all. With a confident stride, I walk towards Megan.

Chapter End Notes:

Larger font. Hope you guys liked it!