- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you for the support and the kind words! I really do enjoy writing and am glad you guys enjoy reading it. However, feel free to leave feedback on how the story or the writing can be stronger. I appreciate all feedback! Enjoy.

_____________________________________________________________________

Closing my eyes, I could smell a faint musky smell mixed with something fabricy. The skin and a bit of fabric began to make contact with my face. The pressure quickly increased to the weight of a very firm press. This did not last long as the pressure increased one thousand times over. My body did not explode but instead, started sinking into itself until I was paper thin. It was as if I didn't contain any bones. What the hell!?



 



The pain level out of 10 was definitely at least a 4 or 5, manageable but not pleasant. My sexual side said otherwise. The blonde began laughing causing her ass to rise and then drop on top of me repeatedly. My dick began hardening a ton. Not caring how my goo body was hardening, I just started moaning in pleasure and pain. If only that were the end of it, the ass that engulfed my entire body began grinding back and forth, dragging me along with it. The college girl had no idea what she was even doing to me and my dick was at exploding point. Like an animal, I began humping her even though I wasn't moving. That did it. I cummed everywhere.



 



For the next 30 minutes, I was still stuck with the musky fabricy smell her skin was doing to the fabric of her short shorts. At least it didn't smell like shit. I had no idea how I was alive as I wasn't even breathing, although my heart was still beating. Somehow. At long last, my opportunity finally came, the girl with bleach blonde hair leaned to her side, possibly to grab something. Unfortunately, my goo like body went up with her. Thrashing about as hard as I could, I was quickly making progress. My body was solidifying and peeling away from her butt at a quick speed. Giving one final kick, I plummeted towards the bed and bounced a couple feet away from her. The girl must have found what she was looking for as her ass came crashing back towards the bed. She missed me by inches. I had about half a second to relish my victory until the springs lifted up from under me and carried me into the air.



 



I had never gotten this much air in my life. Maybe the trampoline at a friends house would have gotten me about 5-10 feet in the air on my best of days. I was thousands of feet in the air, much more different than a trampoline! My entire vision was filled with nothing but red. Red... “What was in that room that was red?” I thought. I never had the time to figure it out as I crashed into the soft surface of the red thing. On impact, I began barrel rolling for at least 20 feet until finally coming to a halt. This surface was probably softer than the blanket I landed on, but very firm. I was still on the bed. “Well, I just answered my own question, I'm on some chicks shirt. Bloody hell.” I thought. Sitting right on Megs's stomach, I was rising and falling with each breath she took. “Absolutely horrible performance. Please, do the world a favor and never sing again.” accused Simon on the tv. “She was actually good!” complained one of the girls in the room. “I'm Ryan Seacrest and we will be back after these commercials”. “Do you hotties want to go somewhere?” asked the girl with bleach blonde hair. “Why not the pool? I heard the college guys are in our hotel!” said the Middle Eastern girl excitedly. “I call dibs on Jason. He's the only guy in the entire college who hasn't asked me out!” exclaimed the girl with bleach blonde hair. “Hey Jess, what about Jared?” snidely answered the girl with straight brown hair. “He sooo totally doesn't count. He never talks and I bet he's gay.” retorted Jess. “I bet he's perfect for you Ashley. You'd finally have someone listening to your talking the entire day!” Megs giggled, causing me to bounce repeatedly on her stomach while Ashley's pretty face turned a darker shade of red. The girls began standing up, to do something I didn't care about. Fueled by rage, I paid no attention as I fumed over being called gay. Megs got up.



 



I was once again flung onto more fabric. “Fabric, fabric, fabric, let me guess, the whole world is fabric!” I was angry at the world and most importantly, tired. I fell asleep. Literally.

Chapter End Notes:

1:30 A.M., so glad I work a night shift. Chapter 4 coming eventually.