[Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The Taiiu Medallion, an artifact that hops between dimensions, has found its way to the Sevii Islands- and into the unfortunate hands of Sapphire. 

This will be one of two stories I will do using the Taiiu Medallion, something that popped into existence during an RP I joined. However, stories 3 and onward will be written by someone who signs on during the two I will write. That person can then pass the torch to another writer if they so choose, and so on. Details on the Series page.


Rated: R
Categories: Teenager (13-19), Body Exploration, Gentle, Growing/Shrinking out of clothes, Lesbians Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Medallion of Taiiu
Chapters: 3 Completed: No
Word count: 3644 Read: 12542
Published: November 10 2014 Updated: November 13 2014

1. The Medallion by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1334 words)

Wherein I explain some of how the Taiiu Medallion works.

Leaf and Sapphire are based on the personalities I gave them in my respective playthroughs of Pokémon FireRed and Pokémon Emerald. Sapphire's low self-esteem actually reflected issues I had at the time, which I had gotten over by the time of playing FireRed. 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

---------

2. The Reveal by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1470 words)

3. Some Rules by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] starstarstarstarstar (840 words)