- Text Size +

Leaf was in heaven.

Admittedly, she'd rather have had Sapphire at her full size, so that this could be a more . . . balanced kiss, but just the fact that she was having a great time with the girl she was in love with was more than enough. The small tickles of Sapphire's smaller lips moving around Leaf's lower lip were fantastic, and Leaf wondered what she had done to be worthy of such happiness.

"L- Leaf," Sapphire's voice called out, "not that I don't love this- I do- but shouldn't we be interrogating that medal about how to get me back to normal?"

Leaf pouted in thought. "I don't even think that it's capable of putting you back to normal," she said, the tiniest, almost impossible to notice twinge of mischief in her voice.

---------

"What?!" Sapphire yelled, incredulous. "It had better be, otherwise-"

Leaf silenced her with a finger, picked her up to give her a good look at the larger girl's face, and winked. "No, seriously, I don't think it can do it."

Sapphire caught on. "It guess you're right. I'm going to be stuck tiny in comparison to you, all because a stupid gold coin showed up that shrinks people."

^^Just so you know,^^ the Medallion said, miffed, ^^I am more than capable of returning you to your original stature. I just would rather not. By the by, I am a medallion, not some run-of-the-mill coin you may use to purchase a snack.^^

Leaf snorted. "Yeah, sure. I suppose I will have to live with a girlfriend I will never be able to hold properly without crushing her, all because some coin stuck her with some magic it couldn't reverse."

Sapphire shivered, scared at that thought. "Wait, are you saying-"

^^I can most definitely reverse this!^^ the Medallion cried, muffled through Leaf's Silk Scarf and travel bag.

"The love of my life, flat as a pancake in a hug, because there was no conceivable way to return her to normal," Leaf continued her manipulative tirade.

Sapphire was about to cry. "A- a hug c- could kill me? J- j- just like that? L- LEAF!"

^^Yes, there is a way to return her to normal!^^ the Medallion cried. ^^Just have her touch me again, numbskull! Irritating human!^^

"Thanks for the info," Leaf giggled. "Sorry, Saph, I was starting to run out of things to say," she apologized. "To make it up to you, I won't make you kiss me anymore."

"You're punishing me for scaring me?" Sapphire whined. "That's all kinds of unfair!"

"Fine," Leaf sighed, "I will leave my punishment in your hands."

A million and one of Flannery's stories had given Sapphire a very . . . interesting imagination when it came to that statement, but she at least had the decency to blush at her lewd fantasies. "Word to the wise, Leaf? N- never say those words again once I get back to normal," Sapphire said. "I m- m- might not be able to control myself."

^^Wait . . . did I, a millennia-old Medallion with experience in dark magic seriously get tricked into revealing information by a pair of teenage girls?^^ the Medallion asked, dumbfounded.

"Sounds kinda pathetic when you say it that way," Leaf teased.

^^As long as I am revealing information, I suppose I should tell all,^^ the Medallion said, making a sigh-like sound. ^^At one touch, whomever lays so much as a finger upon me will be set to a size that they deserve, and they shall be returned to normal upon a second touch.^^

"Wait," Leaf said, "you're telling me that Saph DESERVES to be smaller than my hand? That her rightful place is groveling at someone's feet? I'm sorry if it's ancient disrespect, but that's just bullshit. She deserves to be the Empress of the world or something, because she's beautiful,  kind, sweet, and always looking out for others." She stood, setting Sapphire on the bed. "I think you'd better learn some fucking manners and apologize to Sapphire, otherwise you're getting melted down with a well-placed Fire Blast."

Sapphire was in awe of just how much Leaf cared for her, and felt herself entirely willing to worship Leaf like a benevolent goddess.

^^That's not what I meant,^^ the Medallion replied wryly. ^^She deserves a place below others due to her spinelessness. With how weak her will is, anyone could easily manipulate her, and make her do whatever they pleased. Somewhat like how, over the years, you imparted enough of your attraction to her onto her that she subconsciously felt she needed to reciprocate.^^

"What? What are you saying?" Leaf and Sapphire asked in unison.

^^What I am saying is that, quite simply, Sapphire does not have legitimate love for you- you manipulated her into it. Worry not, you practically own her soul by this point, but it would be best if you knew.^^

"So . . ." Leaf trailed off.

^^So what? You have what you want. Who cares how you obtained it?^^ the Medallion asked bluntly.

Chapter End Notes:

Yes, the Medallion can use your own insecurities against you.

Review!