- Text Size +

"What are you?" Leaf asked suspiciously. 

^^I am the Medallion of Taiiu, ^^ the Medallion said. ^^Simply put, I am the essence of showing one's true nature. Which I did with your friend Sapphire.^^

Leaf was furious. "What the fuck did you do to Sapphire?"

The Medallion let out a sound similar to laughter. ^^I only showed her what her deserved place in this world is. She may come to enjoy it.^^

Leaf grabbed a piece of silk out of her bag, and draped it over the Medallion, wrapping it up quickly and stashing it in a separate pocket. It was then that she noticed Sapphire's clothes on the floor.

Leaf quickly looked back and forth, then shut the door. She snatched up the various pieces of Sapphire's clothing, and laid them out on the bed where Sapphire had been. She then kicked her shoes under the bed and climbed on top of the laid-off clothing. 

"L- Leaf," she said, mimicking her best friend's voice, right down to her adorable stammering, "I- I love you, Leaf. Please . . . please kiss me."

"Of course," she replied to herself in her own voice, starting to cry. "I- I've always loved you too, Saph," she sniffed, "and now I don't think I can ever tell you that . . ."

^^Of course you can,^^ the muffled reply came from her bag. ^^Just touch me.^^

Leaf scowled. "Fuck off, you golden piece of shit. You took my best friend from me." Tears freely streamed down her face as she lay out on Sapphire's abandoned clothing, hugging the fabric as if doing so would bring back the girl she'd had a crush on ever since they met, back when she was only ten. "My friend . . . who I was too stupid to tell how I felt when I had the chance."

"Y- you still do," came a mouse-squeak of a stammer. "I- I still do. L- Leaf . . . I love you."

Leaf stopped cold. No, she hadn't heard-

"L- Leaf?" came a voice that sounded like a high-pitched version of Sapphire's. "You can hear me, right?"

Leaf leaned over the edge of the bed, peering down at a four-inch-tall, naked Sapphire, who was shivering in the AC. "Sapphire?" Leaf asked, dumbfounded.

"Y- yeah," Sapphire said, blushing, "it's me. Can- can you pick me up? It's cold down here."

Leaf nearly smacked herself. "Of course, come here." She reached out a hand, wrapping the shrunken girl in her fingers. "Sorry about my calluses. You spend so much time on a bike, and your hands are as rough as sandpaper."

"I- I know the feeling," Sapphire said, her cheeks flushed. "So, why did you lie down on top of my clothes?"

Leaf went red as a tomato. "Uh . . . You see . . ."

Sapphire giggled. "I'm kidding." She wrapped her arms around Leaf's index finger and kissed it, sending shivers down Leaf's spine. "You thought I was gone forever, and really regretted not telling me how you felt."

Leaf nodded. "Yeah," she said sheepishly. "I'm was going to pretend to kiss you, like I always wanted to."

Sapphire smiled. "Well, I'm standing in your hand, you know. Even if I fought you as hard as I could, you could really easily make me kiss you." Her blush grew deeper. "Not that I would. If I could reach, I'd gladly kiss you myself."

Leaf was ecstatic, but she forced herself to stay calm- if she got hyper and giddy, she could accidentally crush tiny Sapphire. It was then that she got an idea. "Let's put that to the test, Saph."

"W- wh- what do you mean?" Sapphire asked, sounding almost scared of Leaf.

"Well," Leaf started to explain, "I'm going to lay down and put you on my stomach. It's your choice whether you want to kiss me or not. You know I want to, but I don't want to feel like I'm taking advantage of you."

---------

"Believe me, you aren't," Sapphire replied, still having trouble processing just how much more beautiful Leaf looked from this perspective. 

In fact, Sapphire's own thoughts went far beyond kissing, as she imagined Leaf going nuts and giving her pleasure of a decidedly more carnal nature . . . Sapphire banished the thought from her head. Leaf was really an innocent girl- jailbait, now that Sapphire thought about it, given Sevii's age of consent was 18- and anything that happened beyond kissing would technically be Sapphire taking advantage of Leaf, not the other way around, at least in the eyes of the law.

Of course, Sapphire allowed herself to think, once they got back to Hoenn, where the age of consent was 15 . . .

Leaf was now not merely a beautiful girl, but a gorgeous landscape, and Sapphire had the unique privilege of exploring her. Her first journey in the Leaf region, of course, would be one up to Leaf's face, to the plump pillows of the girl's lips. The fantastic hills of her breasts were only a point on the way, for now.

Beneath her, Sapphire could feel the taut muscles of Leaf's abdomen through the teal shirt, and she hadn't taken more than four steps when she got an idea. Sapphire pretended to slip and fall. 

"Your athletic shirt is too slippery!" Sapphire whined. "I- I can't walk on this!"

---------

Leaf cursed herself. Sapphire had a point- a slick athletic shirt might be great for keeping cool in the heat, but it was just as hard to get traction on as ice.

Of course, Leaf was already sweating at what was going on- her crush was walking on her in an attempt to kiss her- and was embarrassed at the thought of Sapphire smelling her sweat.

"Saph," Leaf suggested sweetly, "maybe I could just bring you up here?"

"N- no thanks, Leaf. I- I want to do this." Sapphire was already completely committed to the task at hand. "Maybe you can just . . ."

"Take my shirt off?" Leaf finished. "Alright, go stand on my belt."

Sapphire scrambled to the rough cloth belt that sometimes held Leaf's Pokéballs, and Leaf shifted to sit up slightly. "Hold on," Leaf said quietly, before pulling the athletic shirt over her head.

---------

Sapphire was entranced by the view. Then again, who wouldn't be completely taken in by the sight of a sexy titan basically stripping for them? 

"Red," Sapphire whispered. "She wears red."

It was then that Leaf returned to lying as flat as she could. The girl's chest was rapidly rising and falling, however- it looked like she was close to hyperventilating, probably because of what she knew was going to happen.

Sapphire took her first step onto the smooth, taut skin, and nearly lost it right there. However, for Leaf's sake, she would limit herself to a kiss- at least, for now.

The faint sheen of sweat on Leaf's skin probably came from exerting herself earlier, combined with the panic attack she had had upon not knowing where Sapphire had disappeared to- surprisingly, however, there were no issues with walking across the short plain that made up Leaf's stomach.

It was the hyperventilating hills of the girl's breasts that made the biggest issue. "C- calm down, Leaf," Sapphire said as she was thrown to her back for the third time in a row. "If you keep breathing this fast, I won't be able to- oof!" Sapphire had slipped forward, landing face-first on the massive, crimson-clad mammary before her.

Leaf let out a small moan. "What are you doing, Saph? I thought you wanted me to calm down!"

Sapphire gripped the fabric of the bra, and used it to stabilize herself. "I- I do," she replied, "but it's kinda hard to stand up like this!" It was at that point that Sapphire tripped over the center strap, landing facedown on Leaf's collarbone.

Leaf's skin below her was entirely red- Sapphire had been unaware someone could blush this deeply. In any case, Sapphire shakily got to her feet and gripped Leaf's chin. Given the fact that she regularly had to climb trees to attempt to reach her secret base, Sapphire made the climb up Leaf's chin relatively easily.

Upon catching a glimpse of Sapphire, Leaf closed her eyes and puckered her lips in preparation. Sapphire simply threw herself forward, burying her face between the lips that, as expected, were soft enough to serve as pillows. 

^^How adorable,^^ the Medallion interrupted. ^^You really do love each other. It's just too bad that you won't be able to do much that won't hurt little Sapphire.^^

"Shut the fuck up," Sapphire shot at the Medallion. "Busy here." With that, she threw herself into a kiss with as much passion as she could muster.