- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

So I realized that in Chapter 2 there was a mean character named Joe, and another mean character named Mark appeared randomly in Chapter 3. Truth is, I forgot I had named that character Joe instead of Mark, and they're really the same person. I've fixed it in Chapter 2 now, but just so you know, Mark was also the guy who was a dick to Bobby and Jenny earlier on, and when Tommy tried to intervene that's why he threw him in the pool.

 4. All I Want For Christmas Is You (In My Stomach)

As Tommy and Jenny dried themselves with towels found by the pool, Tommy realized that he hadn’t seen Simon or really anybody for a while. “Can you wait here?” he asked her.

            “Sure,” she said and smiled.

            As he walked into the house it glanced behind him to see her clutching the towel to her wet frame and smiling as he walking off. He hated to admit it, but she was even prettier than Autumn.

            People were still standing around and talking and drinking eggnog and eating stuff at the party, but Tommy couldn’t see any of his pals.

            It was weird. They had all just disappeared so quickly. He saw Emma leaning against a wall rubbing her big, bulging, gurgling tummy. He walked over.

            “Hey Emma, what’d you eat?”

            She belched. “Drank. Eggnog. Too much. That bitch Claudia beat me. No one’s ever beaten me at stuffing stuff in their belly.” He could hear the liquid gurgle in her stomach before the next burp. “Now I’ve got a bad stomach ache and too much eggnog sloshing around in there.”

            “Well look who crawled out of the pool!” Tommy heard a voice say behind him. He turned to see Mark walking towards them.

            “You got Emma pregnant, Tom-Boy?” he laughed at his own joke.

            “Sorry, Mark,” Emma said patting her belly. “Eggnog’s the father.” She burped again.

            “Right, like Tommy could nail a hottie like you,” he said. Emma blushed. Tommy realized now was a good time to slip away. He started to walk off, but Mark saw. “Where the hell do you think you’re going, Tom-Boy?”

            Tommy stopped. “I know where I’m not wanted.”

            “Damn right you do,” Mark said.

            “What’s going on?” a female voice said. They turned to see Cat coming towards them, still in only a red bra and short shorts.

            Mark’s eyes traveled from her boobs down her belly. “Hey, Cat,” he said coming closer. He put his arm around her waist as her stomach grumbled. He gave her tummy a pat. “You hungry?”

            She grinned. “You know it. Let’s eat.” Only Tommy knew the true meaning of that, what was really about to happen.

            “Let’s,” Mark agreed, and Cat led him back up the stairs.

            Emma laughed. “If Cat wasn’t a virgin before, she won’t be now!” But Tommy already knew she wasn’t a virgin. He had seen her fuck Zack in the back of his car and he probably wasn’t her first.

            Part of him wanted to call out to Mark, to warn him of what was to come. But he couldn’t. And the other part of him didn’t even want to.

 

Bobby and Francine were huddled naked in Cat’s shorts pocket when her hand came in and picked them out. The next thing they knew, they were falling into an empty glass placed by Cat’s bedside. The room was fitted with posters of hot guys and there was a bed in the middle. They looked to see Mark sticking his hand down the front of Cat’s pants. She was moaning in ecstasy.

            “Are we going to have to watch this?” Bobby said, knowing what was going to happen next.

            “I don’t think we have a choice,” Francine said.

            Mark tore her shorts and panties off and dove his face into her pussy. Cat moaned even louder and ripped of her bra. She fell naked back onto the bed as Mark ripped of his shirt. Cat grabbed his pants and pulled them down and he kicked them off before hovering over her. Then he went down and gave a pelvic thrust.

            “Yes, yes, yes!” Cat screamed. “Harder, baby, harder!”

            “You want harder?” Mark grunted. “You get harder.”

            He went in deep, riding her into the mattress as hard and fast as he could go. Cat was squealing and moaning. She pulled his head to her chest and he licked her breasts, taking time carefully run his tongue over each nipple. She groped his ass.

            Bobby and Francine closed their eyes. They heard Cat squeal even louder as Mark ejaculated.

 

Leaving Emma still looking down at her aching stomach, Tommy walked out the front door towards the car. It was time to talk to Simon in person and figure out what the hell was going on.

            “Hey, Simon…” he began. Then he stopped.

            The car was empty.

            He threw open the door. It was unlocked and all of Simon’s gear was there, but other than that, there was no trace of him. Tommy slammed it shut and spun around. “Oh shit,” he said, rubbing his face.

            Bobby and Francine, and now Simon were all missing. Had they been eaten? Had Caterina put them in Emma’s eggnog and they were now swimming around that girl’s belly? Had Cat eaten them herself or done something even more despicable? He stormed back towards the house.

            “Where did the fuck did everybody go?” he muttered.

 

Cat rolled over on top of Mark. “My turn, baby,” she said and took a deep thrust.

            Mark moaned. “Come on, Cat. Show me your growl!”

            She gave a purr, then growled and snarled and she went in again, driving him up her vagina as far as he go. “That’s all you’ve got?” she teased. “Make it bigger!”

            Mark moaned and pulled her ass down onto his groin as hard as he could as she rode him. Each of their teenage bodies were drenched in sweat, their hormones guiding them through this biological ritual.

            She climaxed and the two spasmed, rolling over each other and kissing everywhere. Cat fell off the bed. Mark lay back and relaxed. “Damn, you’re good,” he exhaled.

            Cat stood up and he clearly saw her naked form before her, staring at her firm breasts and her pussy. “Damn right,” she said, and took out the shrink ray from behind her back.

            And fired.

 

Tommy glanced left and right, looking all around the party. He couldn’t see his friends anywhere. Was he too busy kissing Jenny to notice something horrible happen to them? Had his hormones taken control and made him lose sight of the objective? It was like Autumn all over again.

            Last time he had gotten intimate with a girl and it had gone all wrong.

            And then Cat ate her.

            Sure that was before she went evil and it was Zack’s fault (and he himself found a new home in Lexi’s tummy shortly after), but Cat had always been a bitch.

            Time to end this.

            Then he saw Jenny beckoning to him outside. She had the towel behind her head and the way her arms were lifted were exposing more of her cute belly. He glanced at her, then around at the party.

            Then he got an idea.

            Two minutes later, the two of them were walking around the party together. Making sure no one was looking, Jenny gave him a kiss on the cheek.

 

Mark wasn’t as small as Bobby and Francine, in fact he was about two inches tall and lying on the mattress as a giantess naked Caterina picked him up.

            “Cat, what the fuck is going on here?!” he exclaimed.

            “This fuck,” she said, and rammed him into her vagina. Bobby and Francine grimaced and looked away. Cat lay down on her tummy on the bed with one hand at her pussy as she masturbated. “Come on Mark, go deeper!”

            “Jesus, this is fucked up,” Francine muttered, trying not to watch.

            Cat rode him harder and shoved the hand farther into her vagina. “I think I’m losing you there, Mark. Can you hear me?” she flashed a sexy smile.

            She rolled onto her back and took the hand out of her pussy. She rubbed her breasts and belly, squirming as she felt Mark enter her deeper. “Oh Mark, don’t stop,” she said. “What’s that?” She put her hand to her ear and pretended to listen, then looked down past her pubic hair. “You want to come out? Well, if you say so…”

            She rammed the hand back in again and moaned in ecstasy. It took her a while to fish him out, but her hand finally emerged with a shivering, wet Mark coming out for air.

            The giantess stood up and her passed by the glass. Mark saw and their eyes widened. “Bobby Bee! I’m sorry! Please, save me!”

            But they could do nothing as he was brought up to the giantess’s face level high above. Cat’s stomach rumbled like a monster roar. She rubbed it with one hand and glanced back at Mark, sizing him up with her beautiful blue eyes. “I’m hungry Mark, and I bet you’re just delicious…”

            “No, please don’t eat me!” he screamed.

            “Sorry Mark,” she said and dangled him above her mouth before dropping him in. She pushed him all around with her tongue and Bobby and Francine could barely hear him screaming. She stuck out her tongue and glanced to one side as if thinking, then decisively gulped.

            They watched the lump travel her throat and heard the teenager plop into her belly with a glorp. “Can anyone hear me?” came the voice.

            Cat was looking down at her stomach and Bobby and Francine’s eyes were on her abdomen as well.

            “Please, Cat! Help! Ahh--!” He was immediately cut off by a loud gurgle and the sounds of digestive fluids sloshing around.

            “Buuuurpppp!” Cat belched and rubbed her belly. “Bye, Mark. Boy, was he tasty…” Her gut continued to make digestive noises as she bent and smiled at the glass. “Now what am I going to do with you?”

 

“So who exactly are we looking for again?” Jenny asked as Tommy continued to lead her around. They were now walking down a hallway away from the rest of the party.

            “My friends Simon, Francine and Bobby,” he said. Jenny stopped and walked back to the entrance of another hallway. “What?”

            “Aww, Claudia…” she whispered, sounding cute.

            “What is it --?” he started. Then he stopped.

            At the hallway, Simon and Claudia were making out in a corner.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

There's only 2 more chapters! What do you think will happen with our characters? Sorry the updates have been so random, but this will all be finished before Christmas!

Please let me know what you thought of the chapter or just your thoughts on the story in general because as you know getting reader feedback makes my day!