- Text Size +

3. Hormonal Teenage Sleigh Ride

Tommy looked up the stairs to the second floor, wondering where he find the shrink ray if he went up there. He touched his earpiece. “Simon, what’s the plan now?”

            “Well, I would like to come in and crash, but –”

            “No,” Tommy said, “Cat would probably eat any party crashers. Tonight, we’re putting an end to all this.”

            He sighed. “Alright, alright… First, locate Cat and then sneak upstairs and try and find the shrink ray. I’ll have Bobby and Francine tell you if she’s coming upstairs.”

            “Got it,” he said.

            “Who are you talkin’ to, weirdo?”

            Tommy spun around to see Mark and a few of his friends. “Imagining you’re talking to Jenny or Claudia, huh? Sorry pal, they’re way of your league,” Mark sneered.

            “Yours too,” Tommy shot back.

            Some of Mark’s friends laughed. Angered, he reached forward and grabbed Tommy by his shirt. A smile came to his lips. “I know what we’re gonna do to you…”

 

Bobby and Francine were still kissing in the corner. “Let’s go someplace a little more private,” she said.

            “I agree,” he replied.

            They found the nearest bathroom and went inside together, making sure nobody had seen them coming in. Then Bobby reached his hand up the bottom of her dress, down into the panties, and set to work.

            Francine moaned in ecstasy, her hand helping guide Bobby’s in and out. Her pussy was wet, but Bobby went as deep as he could go. “Bobby, Bobby, Bobby,” she moaned. They kissed and stuck their tongues into each other’s mouths, swapping spit.

            Francine could feel Bobby’s raging boner against her crotch, so she pushed him back onto the toilet with its lid down. Grinning, she unzipped his pants and pulled them down. Bobby smiled, closed his eyes, and tilted his head back to wait for what was about to come.

            Francine pulled down his underwear and went in. Bobby’s legs locked her in and she went for, full sucking power.

            “Yes, baby,” he groaned. “That’s right, keep going.”

            Francine moaned as she did it, her head moving in a rhythm. When Bobby finally ejaculated, she took all of his giz into her mouth and reared her back. Then she swallowed it all in one big gulp and smiled back at Bobby.

            “Tasty,” she said, rubbing her tummy. Then she burped.

            Had they been thinking logically, they would’ve ended it right there. But they were horny and in love, and the next thing Bobby did was to throw of his shirt and unzip Francine’s dress. He ripped off panties and she tossed away her bra.

            Then they stopped for a moment, and looked at each other standing there naked in that bathroom, with no one else around. Francine took a finger and ran it down Bobby’s chest towards his crotch while he stayed at her firm breasts.

            Then they lurched together on hormone auto-pilot and got down on the cool tile floor, Francine on top. She rode him into the hard surface until it hurt his tailbone, but he didn’t care. He was groping her flanks and kissing her boobs as they came down to meet him with each thrust.

            Christmas music was playing loudly outside the door, loud enough that they were sure no one could hear them. “Come on, baby,” he moaned. “You can do it.” His hands groped her ass as she planted a hand on each side of him and leaned up, closing her eyes and riding him like a one horse open sleigh all the way.

            He had to recharge after the big ejaculation last time, but when they finally reached it and he orgasmed his cum into her and their eyes opened to see each other smiling and wild eyed, they knew it was the best night of their lives.

 

Mark dragged Tommy by the ear out to the back patio. He saw where they were taking him: the pool.

            “Wait, Mark, stop,” he said.

            Mark just chuckled. “Only I can say when we stop. Just like in bed.”

            His friends laughed too.

            Tommy thought about the earpiece. He wouldn’t be able to communicate if they threw him in.

            Just then, a voice called out. “Leave him the fuck alone, Mark.”

            They all turned to see Jenny standing there, hands on her hips. Tommy was reminded how strikingly beautiful she was.

            “You stay the fuck out of this Jenny. This is what happens to people who oppose me,” he said, and gave Tommy a shove. The next thing he knew, his arms were windmilling as he fell back and splashed into the cold water.

            Jenny covered her mouth and Mark and his gang just laughed and walked back inside. She ran to the edge as Tommy resurfaced, gasping for air, and helped pull him out.

            “Thanks,” he said, shaking himself off. “That was refreshing.”

            She gave a little giggle and looked him up and down. “Mark’s a real asshole. Thinks he can own any girl he wants. Like we’re property or something…”

            “I don’t think you’re property,” he said. She blushed and he realized how nice of a night it was. The stars were shining and the waves were crashing on the beach behind her. It almost reminded of him the night he and Autumn first… No. He was over her.

            “Thanks,” she said. “So do you go to the same school as Cat, or…?”

            “Yeah,” he said. “Do you?”

            She nodded.

            “That’s strange. I thought I would’ve noticed a pretty girl like you before.”

            Jenny blushed. “And I thought I would’ve noticed a cute guy like you before.”

            He couldn’t help but smile.

            “You really think I’m cute?”          

            She nodded and started to come closer. He stepped back. “Oh, I wouldn’t want you to get wet.”

            Jenny just smiled. “I know how to fix that,” she said, and grabbed him by the shoulder. Then she jumped into the pool and pulled him in with her.

            Now both soaked to core, they surfaced and Jenny pulled her back. Tommy noticed that her shirt slightly more see through now and she wasn’t wearing a bra. He instantly got a boner, but Jenny pulled him close and they their lips beneath the starry night sky and the rhythm of the waves in the background.

            They made out for several minutes, but it felt like forever. When they stopped and she smiled into his eyes and he was drawn into her brown eyes, he suddenly realized that his earpiece was most certainly dead now and that Simon had no way of reaching him.

 

“Tommy, hello?” Simon called sitting in the car out in front of the house. “Shit!”

            He hadn’t been able to reach Francine and Bobby ever since he started hearing moaning noises and realized the two were probably fucking each other’s brains out. But in Tommy’s case, he heard a weird static noise, like a short circuit, indicating the device itself was broken.

            So he was alone.

            Then he saw her.

            She was gorgeous with blondish hair and a beautiful face and slender frame…except for her bulging belly, which she was rubbing and it looked as if she had a bad tummyache.

            In fact, Simon found himself inexplicably drawn to her and found himself actually getting a boner. She came right up to the car and he ducked down, not wanting her to see him. She leaned right up against the SUV and looked down at her massive stomach.

            “Ugh, I wish I hadn’t done that stupid contest…” He could hear her stomach gurgle from here.

            Go talk to her, he thought. This’ll be your only chance. How many times is a pretty girl like her going to be left alone at a party like this?

            Forcing himself, he opened the door, startling the girl. She gave a little shriek.

            “Oh, sorry,” he said, shutting it behind him. “Just wanted see if you were okay.”

            She looked him up and down and smiled. “That’s okay, I just didn’t see you there.” She laughed.

            “Yeah… What’re you doing out here all alone?”

            “Oh, sometimes I just get tired of everybody and just need to get away. Plus they kept making fun of me over this.” She rubbed her belly.

            There was a lamppost not too far from where they were, and at this angle it was silhouetting part of her face while illuminating some of her beautiful long hair, the hair on her arms and even on her stomach.

            She was beautiful.

            “Yeah, I know what you mean,” he said. “People can get tiring. Mind if I ask why…”

            “My belly’s so big? I just one an eggnog chugging contest,” she said, and burped.

            Her tummy gurgled and it sounded there was a lot of liquid in there.

            “I’ve got a really bad stomach ache, as you can imagine,” she said looking down and smiling slightly. Simon couldn’t get over how pretty she was. “What’s your name?” she asked.

            “Um…Simon,” he blurted.

            She giggled. “What are you doing all alone out here, Simon?”

            “I wasn’t invited, but my friends were.”

            “That’s terrible! And they just left you in the car?”

            He scratched the back of his head. “Yeah…”

            “Well, I don’t care what Cat says, you’re deserve to be at this party.”

            Somewhere a female voice called from within the house. “Claudia!”

            “They want me to come back in,” she said. “Want to come in?”

            Claudia. What a pretty name, he thought. She was clearly happy she had found companionship for the evening. “Um, sure,” he said. Why not? he figured.

            “Great,” she said, grabbing him by his hand and pulling him along with her.

            What I have gotten myself into? he thought.

 

Francine moaned and Bobby’s tongue went deeper into her pussy. They were still naked, but now she was lying on her back on the tile floor.

            It was the most erotic night of her life, and she currently had Bobby’s head locked into position right at her crotch.

            “Yes, Bobby,” she squealed.

            He lifted his head up. “You really do have the best vagina in the whole school!”

            She smiled and lifted her head up to look at him. “You tasted anyone else’s?”

            “No, but I can just tell.”

            Right then, there was the sound of a door being unlocked and – to the couple’s horror – the bathroom door swung open to reveal Caterina with a key in her hand and the shrink ray in the other.

            She shook her head. “Naughty teenagers, always having sex where they’re not supposed to.”

            Fortunately there was no one else behind her to see their nakedness, but Bobby had a bad feeling about what was coming next.

            And he was right.

            Cat brought down the shrink ray and fired. They felt a tingly sensation as they were miniaturized in an instant. The giantess scooped them up in her hand and brought them to her face. “I know what I’m going to do with you…,” she cooed.

            They heard her stomach rumble.

TO BE CONTINUED

Chapter End Notes:

What will happen next? Will Cat send Bobby and Francine on a one-way trip to her tummy or perhaps another female party guest's? What will happen with Tommy and Simon's new romances? Find out next time.

Also, PLEASE comment. I do not feel I have been getting enough feedback from this story and is not motivating me to finish this story. The more comments I get, the faster the next chapter will come out so PLEASE tell me what you thought about what's happened so far and what you think will happen next!