[Reviews - 47] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

Kai was born smaller than any other human. He is now a measly 1' tall and has lived with his mother and his sister since he was born. The time has come for him to move on and take the biggest step of his life - College.



Rated: X
Categories: Adventure, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Odor, Slave, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: None
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 28463 Read: 80791
Published: November 01 2014 Updated: March 13 2016

1. 'Introductions' by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 19] starstarstarstarstar (2414 words)
I plan on making this story more long-term than my previous two. Chapters will be updated and added as frequently as possible. In this chapter, we get to meet the main characters. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

2. 'Preparations' by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3206 words)
Thanks for the great response to the first chapter :) In this chapter, Kai prepares for College and looks back on some old memories with his sister. Enjoy :)

3. 'Appartment' by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (3910 words)
In this chapter, Kai meets Shaun and Jenna while he gets a tour of the appartment. Enjoy :)

4. 'Hopes vs Reality' by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (4271 words)
In this chapter, Kai and Jenna get off on the wrong foot. Enjoy :)

5. 'Trouble' by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 5] starstarstarstarhalf-star (6004 words)
Apologies for the long delay, I'll try to update the story more often. However this is a very long chapter which is mainly why it took so long. In this chapter, Jenna starts to become more and more of a burden for Kai.

6. 'The Party' Pt.1 by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (2743 words)
In this chapter, Kai arrives at the party with the three girls and gets himself in a risky situation. Enjoy :)

7. 'The Party' Pt.2 by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstar (1988 words)
In this chapter, there is an unexpected game of hide and seek. Kai's hopes are ruined when someone decides to join him. Enjoy :)

8. 'The Afterparty' by WrittenInTheStars [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3927 words)
I plan on bringing this story back to life after such a long wait, feel free to catch up on where we left off and hopefully you'll follow the story as I continue to update it. Enjoy :) ~ WITS.