[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

The various ways the latest Grand Controller entertains herself in a world built entirely for her pleasure.

(I'll add tags as they become relevant.)

It's a series of one-shot stories, in a universe that I challenge you all to expand with me. If you have suggestions for ways our spoiled Controller amuses herself, tell me  in a review and I'll see what I can do. If you have any questions about how I've panned out this new universe, don't hesitate to ask- I would kill to be the one to start a site-wide collab.


Rated: X
Categories: Insertion, Young Adult 20-29, Crush, Entrapment, Feet, Humiliation, Lesbians, New World Order, Sci Fi / Fantasy, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.), Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.), Minikin (3 in. to 1 in.), Nano (1/2 in. to 2.5 nanometers)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: United Human Territories
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3018 Read: 19314
Published: October 25 2014 Updated: October 31 2014
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Just Killing Time by Silent-One [Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstar (1752 words)

This one is going to take a bit longer than the others at setting up the part you're all here for- I need to do a bit of world building here.

2. What's Mine Is Mine, What's Yours Is Also Mine by Silent-One [Reviews - 0] (1266 words)

This chapter is based (ever-so-loosely) on a suggestion by wildcatman.

You are allowed to suggest just about anything you please- there is very little I will not write.

I apologize for another slow chapter.