- Text Size +

Katie arched her back, cracking it with an immense satisfaction. “Ah, there we go,” the girl said as she returned to a more natural position. “Home sweet home.” She started waling towards Tyler.

            Her attire was nothing special. She had on short-shorts that, when seen from the back, almost exposed her perfectly rounded butt, a tight fitting soccer jersey, as well as he soccer cleats, muddied and grass stained. If Tyler had tried to put everything together, or if he wasn’t about to be squished, he would have remembered that she had gone away for a big soccer competition. Obviously she had played hard.

            He cleat slammed to the ground only a few feet away from Tyler, making him jump into the air. “Katie!” the tiny boy shouted, waving his arms in desperation. “I’m down here!” But his giant friend couldn’t hear his tiny, bug like plea for help. She lifted her foot, bringing it over the small boy, encapsulating him in its shadow. Tyler’s face went white as he starred at her sole, covered in grime and dirt, cracked and dying blades of grass adhered to it. But he did not have long to look, for her shoe came down.

            The slam was monstrous, almost deafening. But Tyler was not about to be crushed so easily, for luck seemed to have at least a little pity. He managed to find his way between the sharp pegs of her shoe. An inch to the left and he would have been crushed.

            The giant continued her walk to the kitchen, leaving her friend behind. Tyler didn’t move for a second, his skin pale, and his eyes wide. She almost killed me! He shouted inside his mind. He sat up, noticing the mud stains around him. “Chloe, you actually didn’t tell her about me,” he said in astonishment. “Chloe, you’re insane!”

            Still, that fact alone didn’t help his chances of survival. He needed to get a hold of Katie, and fast. But the question remained, how? 
           
He didn’t have long to ponder this question, for a bigger problem presented itself almost immediately. Katie, in all her feminine goodness, came strolling back into the living, her shoes and socks no longer on her smelly feet.

            “Katie!” Tyler called, jumping up and down on the carpet, trying anything to get his giant friend’s attention. Sadly, and expectedly, it didn’t work. She walked right past him, her footsteps thundering, and plopped down lazily onto the couch, a small tub of ice cream in her hand.

            “Ah,” she said warmly as she sunk deep into the puffy couch. “Home sweet home.”

            Tyler groaned. How had his life sunken so low? When did shrinking become such a big part of his being? Especially when all he wanted to do was grow back to normal! Well, this time at least.

            He already knew what he was going to do. The only part of Katie that was even remotely within his reach was her massive, sweaty, stinking feet. How predictable, he thought to himself as he started he trek over to them. Thank god I have cute friends, or else this would suck.