- Text Size +

Meanwhile, all the way back at Lucy and Marco's home, Marco was finally slithering his way out of bed. He saw Lucy wasn't sleeping alongside, but he quickly remembered that she said she was going out early to shoot more backgrounds for their collages. Of course, he was unaware of why she was really out and about, but that would change very soon.

After brushing his teeth, Marco stepped out and made his way towards the kitchen. Along the way, he looked over at the entertainment center and saw a sticky note attached to it. He walked over to it and pulled it off, reading what the note said:
“Baby, turn on the TV. I left you the drink in the cabinet under the TV. Hope to see you soon! XOXOXOXO Lucy.

P.S. Wear something sexy!!!” the note said.

"Hmmm?" Marco said, wondering what she could've meant by that. That's when he pushed the power button on the HDTV. He reacted immediately when he saw the picture on the screen.
"Oh my!" Marco said to himself. On the screen was the news report from an overhead shot, probably from the station's helicopter. It was his girlfriend, Lucy… 350 feet tall and proudly stomping around the city. Marco watched the screen carefully, focusing on his giant girlfriend and not on what the news reporter was saying.

 

Lucy wasted no time in bringing panic and chaos to the city. With a delicious smile on her face, she made sure to crush something underneath her bare feet, whether that be a house, a smaller building, people, cars, trucks, you name it! She was crushing it all and loving every second of it. At times she would reach down and scoop up some people and throw them down into her mouth, but she wanted to do so much more, especially given how big she was. She thought back to the dream she had last night.

"Maybe if I do this, you people won't run away anymore." Lucy said. That's when she reached behind her back and unhooked her pink bra. She watched as it fell to the ground, actually crushing a couple houses flat. Lucy's breasts were now fully exposed, and she right away rubbed them together after getting down on her knees.

As she had hoped, some of the men stuck around to get a glimpse of the sexiest thing they would ever see. Lucy then wondered just how much of a trance some of these guys were in. She leaned forward towards the ground, her breasts coming closer and closer to the ground. While some of the guys got running, the few that remained ended up getting smushed into bloody messes underneath her breasts.

"Mmmmm… this feels good!" Lucy said. As she stood back up, she brushed the blood and guts off her breasts and licked them off her fingers. Seeing her fingers drenched with her saliva, she couldn't resist brushing them against her tits… and she moaned loudly as soon as she touched them.

"Ooooooooooh… and that really hits the spot!" Lucy said out loud.

 

And with that, Lucy was now sexually aroused by probably a factor of ten. She simply couldn't wait to do what she wound up doing next. Lucy sat down, planting her behind firmly on the ground and crushing everyone and everything beneath it, either to her skin or the heavy fabric of her gray underpants.

"Come here, you!" Lucy said as she reached down and grabbed a speeding car that tried to get away. She held the car up to her left eyeball and got an up close and personal look at the screaming couple inside, her fingers wrapped around the tiny car and trapping them inside.

"Hahaha! You look so cute when you're screaming. Perfect for your final destination." Lucy said. After taunting them with those words, Lucy used her other hand to stretch open the front of her underpants. She then dropped the car inside, pinning it between her underpants and her crotch. The mere touching of the car against Lucy's pussy was enough to send her into a frenzy.

"Ooooooh… aaaaaaaahhhhhh…" Lucy said as she rubbed the front of her underpants. This went on for almost 30 seconds, until she felt something go CRUNCH. She looked inside her underpants and saw the car was crushed together like someone stomping on an aluminum can.

"Oops! Guess that was a little too strong." Lucy said as she reached in and pulled out the wreckage, dropping it carelessly back down on the streets. Lucy stood back on her feet and got back to walking around and crushing things left and right.

"Oh well, better to save it for when Marco shows up. Where is he, anyway?" Lucy said out loud.

 

Back at Lucy and Marco's home, Marco continued to watch the news report on the TV while rubbing his slowly growing penis in excitement. He got excited watching Lucy have her sexy moments on camera, even if the station tried its best to blur out the obvious not suited for kids material. He then heard the last thing Lucy said before he jumped to his feet.

"Oh well, better to save it for when Marco shows up. Where is he, anyway?" Lucy said.

"And now the giant woman is wondering where a man named Marco is. I can only speculate that Marco is the boyfriend of the giantess. We'll try to find out more…" the female news reporter said. She kept on talking, but Marco was done listening.

"Oh, I'm coming, baby!" Marco said. Remembering what the note said about the 'drink' being inside the cabinet of the entertainment center, Marco opened up the doors. As promised, there was the other bottle of red colored growth potion.

"This must be it." Marco said. Again, Marco could feel the excitement running through his blood veins. While he loved imagining and now seeing his girlfriend tower high above not just himself but the entire city as well, Marco enjoyed pretending to be hundreds of feet tall himself. However, he felt much better about being a giant as long as Lucy was right there with him.

Marco shook his head and woke back up to reality. It was time he joined his girlfriend in size and stature. He was ready to open the bottle and gulp down the potion, but he suddenly remembered the P.S. part of the note.

"Oh yeah… wear something sexy." Marco said. So he turned around, with potion in hand, and walked back to the bedroom. He looked through his drawers until he finally found the black speedo. He changed into it and then walked into the bathroom to look over himself. Already he noticed a slight bulge in the front of his underwear.

"Heh, that bulge is about to get bigger… a LOT bigger if this drink that Lucy made works." Marco said to himself as he stared at the bottle of liquid once more. Finally, after popping off the top of the bottle, he drank the entire bottle and gulped down the liquid.

 

Like with Lucy, at first nothing happened for 10-20 seconds, making Marco think the potion was no good. However, he suddenly felt a rush of energy flowing through his body like blood and/or adrenaline through his veins. And it was coming from his speedo.

"Oh!" Marco said as he looked down and saw the bulge in his black speedo quickly growing bigger. He stretched out his underpants where he saw his penis quickly enlarging, going from flaccid to almost fully erect almost instantly.

"Wow… it got big very quickly..." Marco said to himself. But there was something else that was growing bigger and Marco hadn't yet realized it, and that was his entire body. Much like with Lucy, he grew about 6-12 inches taller each time his heart beat. He was now over 10 feet tall, and he didn't know it until he felt his head bump against something.

"Oooof!" Marco said as he looked up and saw the ceiling of the bathroom right in his face. A quick glance at the mirror in front of him was the final confirmation he needed.

"Oh my! I'm growing! It works!" Marco said. As he thrust his arms up and his fingers grazed the ceiling, he quickly realized one thing.

"Oops… I think I better get out of here." Marco said. He ducked down and squeezed his way out of the bathroom, bending the door frames from the side. Still growing at a quick pace, Marco was barely able to squeeze out through the bedroom doors as well. He had to crawl his way through the rest of the house, knocking over things with his legs, hips, arms, and other body parts that were growing rapidly. By the time he made it to the front door, he was over 20 feet tall and too big to fit through the door, watching it and the rest of the inside of the house shrink before his eyes.

"Uh oh… guess I'm going to have to bust out…" Marco said to himself, quickly feeling like he was running out of space inside the shrinking house. He finally had no choice but to burst through the roof with his arms, watching it collapse around him and bits and pieces of the roof landing on both his body and speedo. Once the hole was big enough, Marco stood to his feet.

 

Outside the home, meanwhile, people were moving about casually, wondering about the giant Lucy they saw on the news and the giant footprints she left behind. Their conversations were loudly interrupted by the sounds coming from Lucy and Marco's house. Everyone watched as something fast pierced through the roof, and before they could wonder what exactly it was, they all screamed, with one woman summing up the scene perfectly.

"Eeeek! Giant!" the woman shouted. Some of the people took off running while the vast majority stayed behind and watched Marco continue to grow, wondering how big the giant would get.

Marco, meanwhile, watched as what was left of his house continued to shrink. He could see his feet digging around and slowly cracking the foundation.

"Hmmm… I hope Lucy won't get mad at me for wrecking our house." Marco said as he finally stepped out of the house and stood in the front yard, watching as he continued to grow bigger and bigger.

At long last, Marco's growth came to an end. He didn't know it yet, but he was the same 350 feet tall that Lucy had grown to earlier. Nevertheless, he marveled over how big he had grown, seeing houses small enough to crush with his feet and the tiny people no bigger than ants, he thought.

"Mmmmm… I'm so huge. Lucy will be excited to see me." Marco said. Having said Lucy's name, he didn't want to waste any more time. He noticed the footprints left behind by Lucy, and he followed them out of the neighborhood.

As he walked away, a young woman startled by the presence of the giant Marco looked up as his foot came within inches of crushing her and his hairy legs towered high above her. As the woman turned and watched the giant walk away, she fainted.

 

Marco was now in the small town that Lucy had been in earlier. For the tiny people of this town, it was scary enough to see a giantess walk around their once quiet neck of the woods (relatively speaking of course!), but now people were screaming again as now the giant man towered high above their grounds. Like with Lucy earlier, Marco took his walk nice and slow, admiring the sights and sounds of the tiny town at his feet… at least the ones he could see beyond the big bulge in his speedo!

"Hmmhmm… remember that giant girl you saw earlier, everyone? That was my girlfriend!" Marco said. As Marco walked around, he planted one of his feet on top of a couple houses, crushing them completely. He lifted his foot up and saw the damage he caused. Seeing the damage caused his body to tingle with delight.

"Wow!! Being able to crush those houses with ease. No wonder Lucy had so much fun!" Marco said to himself. It reminded him that being big himself was just as delightful as seeing Lucy big. But like Lucy, he didn't want to just let his feet show everyone how big he was. That's when he reached down and picked up a bus that had tried to speed its way between his feet. He looked inside and saw all the screaming people, which brought a smile to his face.

"Hello, little people! Say hello to your giant god, who along with his goddess will soon be rulers of this land." Marco said. He then looked down at his speedo and simply couldn't resist. He lowered the bus down to where it was directly facing the giant bulge. He tried hard to imagine what it must look like to the little people in the bus.

"What do you think, little ones? Pretty big, don’t you think?" Marco said as he lightly brushed the bus against the bulge, causing his penis to grow harder and firmer.

"Oooooh… what power!" Marco said. He started to reach down with his other hand to his speedo, wanting to pull it down and show off his mighty and probably house-sized cock, but he stopped.

"No… I'll wait until I reunite with Lucy." Marco said. He then placed the bus back on the ground, watching as it sped away from his giant self. After watching the bus drive off, he looked down and saw a small group of women gathered around his giant feet.

 

"Oh? Hello, ladies. You're very brave to be standing so close to me." Marco said. He then bent his knees down, getting a closer look at these women who still didn't run off despite how much closer to the ground he was (especially his bulge!).

"Heh heh. You must think I'm very cute and handsome. You simply can't resist running from someone as big as me." Marco said. He could see a couple of the ladies nodding profoundly.

"I tell you what. I'll reward you ladies for your bravery." Marco said. As the ladies wondered what he meant by that, they watched as the giant got down on his hands and knees and crawled around for a bit. He eventually laid flat on his back, crushing several houses underneath his body, and picked all the ladies up into his hands. He eventually dropped them on his stomach.

"Go ahead, ladies. Walk around. See what it's like to explore a giant." Marco said. While a couple ladies went running towards Marco's chest, the rest of them, and probably to nobody's surprise (not even Marco's), were darting for the bulge in his speedo. ^_____^

These ladies tried at first to actually crawl underneath his speedo and go for the real prize, so to speak, but the underwear was too heavy for them to lift up. Instead, they had to settle for crawling up on top of the bulge itself. But even from the outside, their actions were still turning Marco on. The ladies could be heard gasping as they felt the bulge growing bigger beneath their feet.

"Mmmmm… very nice, ladies. Please keep going." Marco said. The giant was again tempted to take off his speedo and flash his fully erect penis for all in the town to see, but again thought better of it, wanting to save that treat for someone his own size, which of course would be Lucy!

 

And when he thought of Lucy, that's when he knew it was time to get a move on and catch up with his same-sized girlfriend.

"Well, ladies, it's been delightful, but I have to go now." Marco said as he slowly got back up on his feet, causing the women to tumble down his body and back down on the ground. Despite a couple of the ladies pleading for him to stay, Marco turned around and got back to walking, eventually making it out of the town.

 

As he walked through the plains and followed the footprints that Lucy had left behind, he eventually looked out in the distance and let out his widest grin yet. There was Lucy… rubbing her exposed breasts against a building that was almost as tall as she was.

"Here I come, sweetie." Marco said to himself. He rubbed his hands together and then gave his bulge a gentle rub as he started walking again towards the city that his beloved Lucy was in.

 

Lucy, meanwhile, was unaware of Marco's presence right now as she was busy giving one office building the closest view possible of her tits.

"Mmmmm… ooooooh… do you like these, you little people? That's the best show you'll probably ever get!" Lucy said. And then she got too close for the building's comfort, but for good reason! She wrapped her arms around the building and squeezed it as tightly as she could until it finally came apart and collapsed to the ground.

"Teeheehee… guess that building couldn't take any more love from me." Lucy said. The giantess walked away from the wreckage and looked for something else to toy with thanks to her massive size. However, Lucy stopped when she heard a familiar voice.

"Looking for someone, goddess?" a male voice said. Lucy turned around and instantly opened her mouth when she saw it was Marco, just as big as she was.

"Babe!!" Lucy shouted as she clapped her hands together and ran towards her boyfriend. Marco was not at all expecting the charge from Lucy. When she slammed her body against his and planted her lips on his own, Marco lost his balance and the two giants went crashing down towards the ground, causing a thunderous boom to go off and the ground to shave and heave in every direction imaginable. Marco had a group of smaller buildings to thank for breaking his fall, but most important, he had the lips of his girlfriend planted on his own for a few seconds.

"Hahaha! That was fun doing that at this size!" Marco said.

"Mmmmmm… thank you thank you thank you for getting my message!" Lucy said.

"Yeah, as tempting as it was to stay tiny and see you as my beloved giantess, I wasn't about to say no to growing big myself." Marco said. Finally, the two stopped kissing for now and Lucy started to get up when she noticed the black speedo that Marco was wearing.

"And I was hoping you'd wear that speedo too!" Lucy said.

"You did say wear something sexy, right?" Marco said with a wink in his eyes.

"Oh yes. Nothing gets sexier than my boyfriend being hundreds of feet tall wearing a speedo." Lucy said.

"Oh, I don't know about that. I think all of Mexico stops when they see the beauty that is you walking around." Marco said.

"Hahaha! Well put!" Lucy said.

 

The giantess stood back up to her feet and helped Marco up to his. As Marco stood up, Lucy couldn't help but look down at the bulge in his speedo.

"Oh? This is turning you on like it is me?" Lucy asked.

"Of course… I was watching you on TV having an orgy with those cars and buildings." Marco said.

"What do you say we give them a real show?" Lucy asked.

"Oh? Already?" Marco said.

"Well, just hugging and kissing. We can go full monty when we're ready." Lucy said.

"Sounds good to me, sweetie." Marco said.

And with that, the two giants embraced each other and got to passionately kissing each other on the lips. Eventually, Lucy was the one now flat on her back and Marco on top.

"Mmmmmmmm!!!" both giants moaned as tiny people left and right watched the two passionately kiss. They also noticed something that Lucy and Marco had not noticed yet.

 

The two were very slowly growing even bigger…

Continued in part 3 (the final part!)! ^_____^