- Text Size +

I've never been a betting man, but that's neither here nor there. The girl I've chased, she just loves a kinky challenge.

And I think that's fucking hot.

Of course, her looks help. I'm not shallow, its just, if you are going to put it all on the line, you might as well be playing with a gorgeous lass. You know, since vore is always better when the devouress has a mouth that you would kill to be inside. 

But I naturally digress. Backstory is required. We met at the restaurant where she works. She's blonde, her rack makes me drool, and I'd probably bite her juicy ass in public if she let me. Fantasizing about her while she took my order of a turkey club and garden salad made the whole meal worthwhile. I wondered if she had a kinky side (she did), I wondered if she enjoyed exotic foods, and I wondered if she'd let me stare at her lips long enough to catch a glimpse of saliva dripping from her incisors when she smiled.

I couldn't believe my luck when she introduced herself while I was eating. She was on break, and she said she couldn't stop staring at me. She had plucked up her courage, sat down at my table, and watched me slowly chew my turkey club on rye. A bit of mayonnaise dotted my lower lip. She temptingly licked her index finger, decorated purple nails pressed into her tongue, and then reached out and passed it along my lip. She took it and brought it back to her mouth, and continued the conversation with a sly smile. As if nothing had happened.

She must have noticed my stares as well. When I told her after my next mouthful that I thought she was divine from the moment I walked in, she smiled in self-satisfaction. I thought that line sounded cheesy, it probably was, she didn't care. She was just excited by my unwavering interest. And when I finished my meal and patted my face with my napkin, she brought her chair around and leaned in close.

'I think you are cute, and I'm incredibly turned on watching you eat. I want you to come to my place. Say yes.'

She smiled wide. The aforementioned droplet of saliva dripped down her left incisor. I caved. Impossibly, her smile somehow became even more beautiful. So I ordered a dessert and coffee, promising to follow her after lunchtime closing in an hour. Nibbling at my toffee, I toyed with further daydreams about her planting my face in her bosom or her licking my cock with that tongue. I would love to watch her swallow. Time continued to pass as I ripped apart my napkin and felt my cock stiffen under cover of the tablecloth.

She tapped my shoulder seductively dragging it down to my collar. This one was on her, god that was attractive. I wondered if she was just in a rush, I didn't care. She led me to her car, and we drove off. She sped heavily, I held the small brace on the passenger's side door, nervous habit I guess. Whenever we stopped she gave me a hungry glance. I could almost swear I heard her stomach growl.

'I haven't eaten all day. I can't wait to get home and have a snack. Hope my hunger pangs don't bother you'.

They didn't. I loved it. Somehow her voracious hunger only fueled my fantasy. To be on that tongue, between those lips. Fuck. She could swallow me at a whim, I'd be happy to oblige. And we arrived at her place. It was a little messy, granted, and she lived alone. The occasional garment lay astray, on a couch or the floor. I thought it had charm, and brushed a pair of socks off the couch and sat down. She grabbed a cheap bottle of red wine and sat beside me, pressed in close. My cock hardened again, it was doing that a lot today, I couldn't blame him.

Sipping my second glass as she teased my chest with her long nails, I had the sense to question what exactly this was. She must have felt a shift in my aura, she answered without allowing me to inquire.

She just wanted to spend some time with me, and since she was a little hungry, she was hoping I would be kind enough to cum for her.

Goddamn she was forward, but there was a catch.

'But I want to make this fun. Let's flip a coin for who goes down, tails I win.'

She puttered in the couch seat and was rewarded with a nickel. She rested it on her thumb and flicked. I half-watched, it was win-win, I would love to taste her pussy. It came down in her palm. Her fingers snapped down, flipped, pressed it to the back of her left hand.  Heads, not win-win, this was at least a triple win for me. She let out a giggle and feigned a pout, her hands undoing my belt as she slipped off the couch and onto her knees. As she knelt on the carpet, she pulled down my pants and gasped at my cock. She wasn't surprised, but she seemed to love the game. And in keeping with her prize, her lips surrounded my cock. My eyes were fixed down on her mouth, watching it glide up and down rhythmically. She moaned as she brought my shaft into her throat. She was loving this. But my mind was elsewhere. I happily came for her and filled her mouth. She brought herself back up to the couch and brought her index to her lip. She wiped the smallest droplet and added it to her collection. Then she swallowed with an audible gulp.

'Mmm, thats a start. But how about some higher stakes'

I wasn't about to decline. Why would I, things were going well. I was either lucky or stupid and I didn't care.

Speaking of which, that should be enough back story. Blonde hottie, forward, some kind of food fetish, amazing.

And she promised higher stakes. She asked I consent to her next wager before it began. She said I seemed like an honest guy, and hoped I'd follow through with her bet.

'I want to try something intense. I'm a vorarephile. And I loved watching you eat today. I admit I saw you staring at my teeth. I was hoping to get you more acquainted.'

I listened intently. Fuck she was hot.

'We'll flip another coin. If you win, I'll cook for you the desert of your choice, to eat off my body or feed to me as you please. But if I win... I want you to take serve me a slice of the raspberry cheesecake from the restaurant, and let me eat you along with it.'

I nodded, she beamed. She fetched the nickel from the floor and brought it back to rest on her thumb. Up it went. She called heads. It landed, flipped, revealed some old guy's head. She wordlessly moved to the kitchen, grabbing my hand and dragging me with her. Fetching the cheesecake from her fridge, she lay it on the counter, handed me the knife and then went back to the couch. Guess she was serious about me doing the honors. 

I cut a thick slice, making sure there were plenty of raspberries. I wasn't really sure at this point. I mean, I wasn't exactly about to fit in her mouth. Maybe I misheard, maybe she just wanted me to feed her the cake. Still, the thought of her throat aroused me. I brought her the slice with a playful bow. She sighed daintily.

'God you are going to go down well.'

I glanced up, she was eyeing the cake, playing at it with her fork. I saw down beside her as she took a small bite. She teased me with it, wiping it on her lips, placing it on her tongue, mushing it with her pallet, swallowing. Then she leaned in closer. She brought her hand back up to my nape, and rubbed. Then she lifted. Startled, I watched as she plucked me upwards, and brought a bite of cake on the fork next to me. Lifting me onto it, she plopped me down gently onto the soft dessert. Her gigantic face was even prettier viewed from her next morsel. Her lips were even plumper, her teeth even more majestic. She gestured to her stomach, and teasingly asked if I liked warm tight spaces. She brought me to her lips, opened, and slid the fork inwards. 

Closing her lips, she moaned as she slid the cake and I off her the fork as she withdrew it. She was salivating intensely. But the thought of being swallowed whole by this waitress was not my ideal. I protested, and pressed against her lips. She reached her finger up, wiped the smear off her lip, and pushed it into me, forcing me backwards. I landed on her tongue, and she began to play. She rolled me, licking small bits of creamy goodness of my body and pooling them on her taste buds. She cooed and moaned lustfully as I struggled to escape. And then her tongue raised upwards and back, sliding me along the roof of her mouth, and into the back of her throat. A gush of saliva mixed with sweet cake pressed me down, and into her esophagus. It was forceful, powerful, and it hastened my descent with ease. I landed in her stomach on a soft mound of wine and cheesecake. Her body churned and twisted. 

Outside she patted her belly, and smiled. Her other hand was playing in her pants, motioning in forceful circles on her genitals, enhancing the pleasure of consuming her little treat. Continuing to take bites, she moaned again, hoping her snack could feel the vibration before he was pressed by the layers of cake into the depths of her body. Winning this bet was so satisfying. She simply loved a good gamble. And of course, it helped to keep a double-headed nickel handy in the couch.

 

The End.

 

 

 

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Reviews, requests, and all comments are welcome.

-Xxana

 

 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended